Clans and Clubs

Register
Sign in

R.O.A.M Applications

A few students will be given the opportunity to join R.O.A.M, a club for those of you who show a strong interest in magical creatures and would like to begin studying Care of Magical Creatures before classes start in third year. These will generally not include any creature above XX, unless I decide otherwise. This is not an open club, and you will need to apply. Who will be allowed to join is up to my discretion. If you join, and I later hear that you had detention, or were reported for less than exemplary behavior your membership will be revoked. Being a part of R.O.A.M is a privilege that can be taken away.

We will be having extracurricular field trips, as well as small study sessions. Other professors will potentially be joining us for their particular expertise. If you are a professor and would like to join a trip, please send me an owl.

Some creatures we may go over:

-Krups
-Kneazles
-Nifflers
-Clabberts

This is by no means a definitive list, it serves as an idea of what you may expect to see. The study sessions will serve as less of a lesson and more of an immersive experience. You will spend a lot more time getting to know the creatures and the environment in which they live than you will studying them.

-Morfran Griffith, Care of Magical Creatures

OOC: To apply for R.O.A.M you must be an active member of the community. This is a pretty loose requirement, so you don’t have to worry about it much. It just means I’ll prune inactive members from time to time. If your character has an IC detention, you will receive an IC owl alerting your OC to the fact that she/he has been removed from the organisation. This is a strictly IC punishment system. You will not be in trouble OOC. If your character wants, they could try and convince Griffith to allow them to remain a member, either through IC owls or a thread.

Please send an owl to Morfran Griffith using this template:
Name:
Year:
Reason for joining(IC):
Posting frequency(OOC):
R.O.A.M will consist mostly of small adventures where you will have the opportunity to interact with creatures and learn new and interesting things. Been wanting to snuggle a niffler? This might just be for you.

“Evil isn’t the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it’s a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference.”

R.O.A.M Applications

List of Students accepted into R.O.A.M

-Alan Vanes
-Eris Fawley
-Elena Jangleton
-Anastasia Blair Maire Katherine Alexandra Sophia Beckett
-Rowan Bane

-Tina Addington
-Vales Minter
-Phaedra Stavrou

-Marissa North
-Frost Cira
-David Moore

-Elena Jones
-Isabella Hills
-Daniel Weaver
-Zolderane Zukanovic
-Devina Spence
-Falentra Black

“Evil isn’t the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it’s a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference.”