Clans and Clubs

Register
Sign in
  Back   Reply

The Secret Society  club   hogwarts based 

What is the Secret Society?
If I told you, I'd have to dispose of you, of course.

The Secret Society is a group of students (and professors) who are interested in spy-related information. This group primarily focuses on muggle gadgets or home made crafts that can easily be made without electronics, but also the use of writing letters in Morse code, playing Secret Agents (once a month, there's a large scale game of 'Secret Agent'*), and obviously doing secret things. Generally, secrets stay within the location, although if needed to be spread, dots and dashes are the preferable means of communication.
In Character, this club takes place at Hogwarts. Students in the Secret Society have a set rules they should always abide by, safe Daniel will remove them from the group.
1. Never talk about the Secret Society.
2. Code names stay behind closed doors.
3. This club is not for gossip or actual secrets.
4. Play fair. Cheats and sore losers are not welcomed.
5. Have fun.
6. This club does not give students the ability to break curfew.
* these rules will be modified at any point should it arise
Secret Agent is a team verses team game, played during the weekend hours (without breaking curfew). The teams are randomly drawn via lots (Popsicle sticks with different colors, colored paper from a hat, etc.). Each team will converse in secret about a public location they wish to claim as their "base". One person from each team is chosen as a king or queen, and the other team has to find them. Whichever team returns to the Society Room first with the king/queen "captured", they will be victorious.
There are several rules to run this game successfully:
1. Common rooms and rooms that any year cannot reach are out of bounds for "bases."
2. Be fair. If you're the king/queen and you are found, go without a fight. Game's up.
3. Spells shouldn't be used at people, but nobody says lumos can't light up a dark path.
4. Don't be sore if your team loses. It's all in fun. Work harder next time.
* these rules will be modified at any point should it arise
Code names are chosen by members when they decide to enter the ranks of the Society. Choose well, as you will not be able to change.
Names should be site appropriate and should be, obviously, a pseudonym; do not use part of your character's name in their code names.
Interested? Fill out the form and hit up this thread.
Name:
Year:
House:
Code Name:
Why: (Why do you want to join the Society? this is an OOC part; just uses this to gauge what to do)

Str: 7 | Agility: 7 | Control: 7 | Stam: 9

Memberlist:
Anastasia Beckett | First Year | Princess
Aurelia Bezuidenhout | Second Year | Antarctica
Daniel Weaver | First Year | Mastermind ; Founder
Ember Jones | First Year | Brainiac
Emma Hill | Second Year | Frostbyte
Eri Windstone | Second Year | Little Firecracker
Eris Fawley | Second Year | Dragon
Koko Riddle | First Year | Praetor
Lily Gray | First Year | Thestral
Rhea Bishop | Second Year | Alpha
Samantha Albion | First Year | Yotsuba
Sonya Carlson | First Year | Fortissimo
Stella Rose | First Year | Devil
Tina Addington | First Year | Phoenix
Zolderane Zukanovic | First Year | Rotweiller
Pending Members
none
Last edited by Daniel Weaver on 8th December 2018, 8:23 am, edited 5 times in total.

Name:Eri Windstone
Year:Second
House:Ravenclaw
Code name: Little firecracker (cause why not)
Why do you want to join the secret society?: because I have always had an interest in spy related things.

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

Name: Tina Addington
Year: First Yeae
House: Ravenclaw
Code Name: Phoenix
Why: It sounds fun and I'd love to be a spy.

Tina Addington
~Strive for Success, Kill with Kindness, Defeat and Destroy, Read and Recall

Name: Eris Fawley
Year: Second
House: Gryffindor
Code Name: Dragon
Why: I think it would be fun to play around, instead of sitting around and doing homework or whatever else we're supposed to do these days.

THE EXTREME ALWAYS SEEMS TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION.
Eris Fawley:
Strength: 6 //Agility: 10 //Control: 9 //Stamina: 10

Welcome, agents, to the Society. Do mind our rules, and remember, what happens in the Secret Society, stays in the Secret Society.
Mastermind

Name: Aurelia Bezuidenhout
Code Name: Antarctica
Why: Sounds like fun. Always had an interest in muggle gadgets and stuff.

Name: Ember Jones
Year: First year
Code Name: Brainiac
Why: Interested in secrets and spy stuff. 

Don't you dare mess with me!

Name: Samantha Albion
Year: First Year
Code Name: Yotsuba
Why: The political influence a spy has is enourmous. A well organized "spy" society, or a society shrouded in secrecy can easily infiltrate different organizations, or train their agents to function behind the scenes both at school, but also later in life.
Due to my noble background, I'm sworn to keep matters strictly confidential, and my word is my honour, and bond.
Last edited by Samantha Albion on 2nd December 2018, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strength: 4 Agility: 8 Control: 10 Stamina: 8 (waiting to be registered)

We only fear what we do not know. Once the unknown becomes the known, our fear of it dissolves.

Welcome, agents, to the Society. Do mind our rules, and remember, what happens in the Secret Society, stays in the Secret Society.
Mastermind

Name: Zolderane Zukanovic
Year: First
House: Slytherin
Code Name: Rottweiller
Why Join: Because I love doing things that might upset the teachers or that others do not know about :)
Last edited by Zolderane Zukanovic on 3rd December 2018, 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

MAY MY HEART BE KIND, MAY MY MIND BE WISE, MAY MY SOUL BE BRAVE.
Strength = 0 || Agility = 10 || Stamina = 5 || Control = 15

Name: Anastasia Blair Marie Katherine Alexandra Sophia Beckett
Code Name: Princess
Why Join: Why not? Alright, real reason is I’m rather bored and this seemed like a quite interesting club. 

I only act like I know everything. Maybe I'm scared that someone will find out I don’t. Stats - Strength: 5, Agility: 6, Control: 12, Stamina:7

Name: Sonya Carlson
House: Hufflepuff
Code Name: Fortissimo
Why: Sounds like a fun idea, Sonya likes to explore places and she has also always been interested in mystery novels.
Last edited by Sonya Carlson on 2nd December 2018, 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Life is never what you plan"

Name: Emma Hill
Code Name: Frostbyte
Why: To share a secret that isn't hers, specifically.
Last edited by Emma Hill on 1st December 2018, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~ Emmaline Louise Hill ~
Stamina: 9 - Agility: 7 - Strength: 10 - Control: 9

@Samantha Albion @Zolderane Zukanovic @Anastasia Beckett @Sonya Carlson @Emma Hill
While I'd love to accept you into my club, I need to know why you're interested. The 'why' section is to gauge what to talk about and what to do specifically, and while it seems like it's 'in character', your replies make it sound that you're going to break one of the key rules: 'no gossip or actual secrets'.

Once you've edited these, I'll add you to the Society. Until then, may your journeys be safe.
Mastermind

Back   Reply