Clans and Clubs

Register
Sign in
  Back   Reply

LGBTQIAP Club  IC 

Ero had found a quiet spot in the corner with her notebook, letting the fidgeting of her hands instead be focused on writing. Other people were piling into the room. Around 21, she estimated. This was the right club, right? No one here looked like how she was told LGBTQ+ people looked like, which honestly was a relief to herself. As several people, late ones and such, came into the room, and a couple left, one running which was concerning, Ero grew a little more uncomfortable. Finally, she gathered together her pages, crammed them into the leather-bound notepad, and stood to try and talk to someone. She decided it best to speak to another introvert like herself, and maybe brighten the experience for them a little.
She noticed the fidgeting boy nearby, who'd attempted to introduce himself but had fallen short, and now looked miserable on his table. Ero timidly tapped his [Miko's] shoulder, and smiled at him.
"Hi! I'm Ero! You're not late, everyone here's just seemed to have sectioned themselves off.. Heh.." She cleared her throat, it being too late to decide whether she wanted to be bubbly or soft. Far too late, she'd already spoken to someone.

"Not as expected, but.. It'll do!" -Ero Hallister

LGBTQIAP Club  IC 

Rowan walked in silently, hands shaking within his robes. 
Why was he even here? It was a bad idea. He didn’t need to stand out as even more queer. He already didn’t conform to half of the male gender roles, so this definitely wouldn’t help with him passing. He was wearing a flower crown currently. That already gave him away. Yet at the same time... 
Rowan sighed.
He was here. Time to deal with it.
Walking with his usual pureblood gait, moving almost like an elegant cat of sorts, he joined the outskirts of the group, waiting for someone to approach him, robe swishing around his feet.
He wasn’t going to speak first by any means. Hell no. 
He simply focused on making a decent first impression, fixing his appearance quickly while people were setting up and still distracted. 
Damn. There was a someone cute ones here though. What did he just say his name was? Miko. Though there was already someone talking to him. 
Rowan just watched from afar, shifting from foot to foot, for once in his life, actually nervous. And showing it in public. 
Though his yellow robes confirmed his fears. Oh gods.
No he was not falling for a hufflepuff. He refused to. He couldn’t. 
But at the same time- he was cute. There was no denying it.
Maybe just this once he could like hufflepuffs. 
He shuffled a little closer, hoping the other person would be let them join the conversation. He wanted to get to know them already.

My eyes are of the darkest storm raging across the sea, but my heart of spun sugar, sweet and fragile, about to shatter.

LGBTQIAP Club  IC 

Lily wasn’t one for being near big groups, she actually hated being near lots of people. There was always that one person that would confront her and want to become best friends for life,she always said no of course, but it was still annoying. Standing up from her corner she had been sitting in for a couple of minutes, Lily searched the crowd of students for Jane, she couldn’t see them. Giving up she twirled around and started heading for the exit, in the process Lily bumped into something... or someone. Looking up she found a boy, wearing a flower crown... that was new.
“ Im so sorry, I didn’t mean to bump into you!” Shutting her eyes and bowing her head to him, she whispered sorry over and over again. Finally opening her eyes she stood straight again and waited for him to reply to Lily. Lily dreaded that he was going to yell at her or worse...want to talk to her, she really didn’t want to talk to anyone, especially when I had just bumped into them.
Lily looked down and started to play with her robes and set her left foot behind her right, and waited for his reply.

A ray of sunshine walks through the grey crowd...

LGBTQIAP Club  IC 

Miko nodded and laughed as he turned to the other that walked up to them. The boy grinned, getting a bit more comfortable here. "Hi sir, I'm Miko."  He said. He stuck out his hand to the other boy and smiled even brighter. The other guy wasn't ugly which was great, he also seemed like he was also kind of nervous about this. The Hufflepuff gestured for him to follow and he sat at the table.

Finally, someone a bit like Miko himself. A bit nervous about this whole 'coming out' thing, which he hadn't done to any others yet. He ruffled his hair and his eyes shone. The other dude reminded Miko of one of his old friends that he had when he was younger, he was really nice but also really shy. He wasn't quite sure if maybe he was just like that or he was hiding something, but either way he still liked him. The boy was one of his closest friends, and he didn't regret it.

The lad studied Rowan as if he was studying for a test. Or in other words, a lot. He wanted to make absolute sure that he wasn't a bad person.

We could get killed! Or worse, EXPELLED

-Hermione Granger

LGBTQIAP Club  IC 

Rowan was certainly surprised as the male came up to greet him. Great at being subtle, huh rowan? He guessed. Oh gods now he was blushing too. This wasn’t good. Why was he suddenly so flustered?!

“Hello there. Rowan. My name is Rowan.” His voice was still the real highlight. He was a singer, which most people didn’t know about him, so his voice was rich with just a soft undertone of a french accent. 
Interesting. 
Rowan gave him a smile, chuckling softly as he sat. “So... you new here too or is it just me?”
His knee bounced under the table, expelling some of the unused energy. He wasn’t a sit around kinda guy by any means, empty mind led to bad things. 
He glanced around the room, trying to control the little signs of embarrassment, not wanting to make it worse. 
He was staring too.
Rowan glanced back, cocking his head and giving him a funny little look, that said something along the lines of ‘What, pretty boy? You’re not checking me out, right? So what is it?’

My eyes are of the darkest storm raging across the sea, but my heart of spun sugar, sweet and fragile, about to shatter.

LGBTQIAP Club  IC 

Stella just quit. EVERY SINGLE MEETING. She was late to EVERY SINGLE MEETING. With her normal black attire and rumpled blue hair, she certainly didn't look very inviting. Nor did she look like the kind of person who was late to a meeting to support a good cause.

Stella stuffed a few more papers in her satchel, and then just blatantly gave up and tossed the bag onto the Common Room bed. Storming out of the Hufflepuff dorms with crossed arms over her leather vest, it seemed like there was almost a visible rain cloud over her head. Stella broke into a sprint and hurried all the way to where the LGBTQIAP club was meeting.

Banging through the door, she was grateful when inly a few heads stared at her late presence. Stella was also very soggy, it was a lovely day if you didn't include the fact it was pouring rain outside. With her almost literal storm cloud hovering over Stella's mop of spiky blue hair, nobody bothered to talk to her as she pushed her way through the crowd.

Leaning against a wooden pole at the back of the room, Stella blew a strand of hair out of her face and glared around. She should probably try to smile a little, it was a meeting for a good cause after all, but for some reason, the dark Hufflepuff couldn't find it in her.

Stella had most likely missed a speech of some sort if Jane Victoria had even bothered to make one. Seeing as Jane was a very sensible person, they probably had. If there had been anything important at all, really, Stella had missed that too. Most people seemed to be just milling around and talking now.

With her head down and a scowl on her face, Stella stared at her tall black combat boots as she walked. Then, without looking where she was going, Stella crashed into something, or someone. Ever since she came to Hogwarts, she had discovered a new knack for tripping over people and falling at the most random times.

Looking up, Stella noted it was a fellow Hufflepuff, Miko Limof. However, this guy deserved to be in Hufflepuff. He was nice and friendly, from what Stella had witnessed so far, which admittedly wasn't much. On the other hand, Stella was quite the opposite. A perfect Slytherin, perhaps.

Not really knowing what to say, Stella crossed her arms and looked at him, considering whether to stay with her feet planted in the ground or mumble out a 'sorry' and get on with it. Miko had been talking to someone- a boy with the name of Rowan, was it?- and the tiny bit of Hufflepuff inside of Stella nagged her to feel bad for bumping into this boy, even though the dominant Slytherin section complained that the other Hufflepuff- she was almost certain his name was Miko- was at least 3 inches taller than her.

Man, Stella huffed to herself. Today is just GREAT so far, isn't it?

Outside of a dog, a dog is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's dark
- Groucho Marx

LGBTQIAP Club  IC 

Jay stood there just watching. And waiting, there were quite a lot of people now. And it would be just a few minutes before the meeting could officially start, jay cleared their throat for attention. “Anyone who hasn’t checked in yet please do so, I’ll pass the clipboard around,” Jay announced then giving the clipboard to the closest person, a very brivant girl with almost shining blonde hair, and their only friend; Lily Gray

Oh hey lily... So you’re part of the club now? I didn’t expect you to be part of the lgbtq unless you’re a supporter right?” Jay said to Gray just to make some conversation. At that moment Jay was deeply trying to ignore everyone’s blood type and just focus on helping as the leader of the club. It was a surprise though... Who would expect a bright girl like her to be here? Maybe it was the rainbow flags that attracted her to this place, but there isn’t really a look for lgbtq people. Gosh why am I even thinking of this? The door was right there by them so Jay then decided to see if there was anyone else coming at this moment. 

Jay then looked out of the door and into the hallway, there weren’t any people coming this way but one of the girls that was there earlier seemed to be running away. The event made Jay slightly sad but they didn’t show it on their face, the girl was probably nervous. Jay then turned back to Gray but then there was a new girl. Blue short hair and blue eyes. Blue eyes. What? That couldn’t be possible, or could it? 

Hello nice to meet you, I’m Jay and the check in board is being passed around. You really made it just in time,” Jay said with a small fake smile. What’s the point on smiling? They thought.
Last edited by Jane Victoria on 7th December 2018, 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lonely.

Pronouns are they/them!

LGBTQIAP Club  IC 

Rowan gasped slightly as the soaked girl almost fell into the other male. 
He got up quickly and began to help her up. “Are you alright madam? Here, you’re soaked to the bone. Are you cold? It’s practically the middle of winter now, Gods above.”
There was his hufflepuff parents taking over. He silently cursed himself as he helped her, offering her his robe to keep warm. He may not be the nicest but he atleast looked out for people. 
He glanced back at Miko to make sure he was okay as well, raising an eyebrow quickly in a silent question. 
Rowan wouldn’t say things flat out half the time. He was more of a body language type person. That or sarcasm. 
“Now try not to go dive bombing into people again, yes? I don’t believe it is pleasant for either party.”
Did I mention this was now the second time a clumsy person had run into someone near him? What luck. 
He say back down at the table, now left robeless, the large swaths of fabric no longer hiding his curvy form. 
“Where were we again?” He asked turning to Miko for the third time tonight. Hopefully there would be no more interruptions.

LGBTQIAP Club  IC 

She found them! Lily didnt expect herself to be this exited to see Jane but she was, Lily couldn’t stop smiling at her. Curling her hair with her fingers she whispered.
“ oh, ya well umm, I’m part of T-the.” Blushing from embarrassment, Lily ducked her head down, she didn’t want Jay to see her blush. Her confident mask slipped from her face and was replaced by her shy and paranoid mask. Lily tried her best to grasp back onto her confidence but it was pointless.
While Jay walked around, Lily fallowed them around. Lily knew this looked pretty strange but she didn’t care as long as she could be near them. Turning around she found the blue haired girl she had met earlier leaning against the wall. Lily didn’t need to talk to her, turning around and carried on fallowing Jay quietly. There were a lot of people here, more than Lily could count. There were the talkers, isolators, and the watchers. Which one was she, Lily wasn’t talking to anyone but Jay but at least she was talking to someone. Slowing her pace down she started to play with her robes. Smiling to herself she started to hum her melody, and once the melody was done she started over again.
Last edited by Lily Gray on 7th December 2018, 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

LGBTQIAP Club  IC 

The other male by Miko immediately came over and offered her his robes, much too kindly, clucking over her like she was famous or something. Stella scowled at the boy and wanted to throw the Gryffindor robes right back at him. Instead she swept them up and instead of putting them on or whatever he wanted her to do with them, stormed to the door.

With one swift movement, Stella dropped the red robes into a puddle and scowled at them. She was never to be touched by anyone unless she gave explicit permission. After it looked like the robes were thouroughly soaked, Stella picked them up and jumped high enough to hang them over the low rafters. The Gryffindor would find them later.

Now, Stella just had to find that clipboard Jane had told her about. What did Stella have to do ? Sign it? Annoyed, Stella began to mingle throughout the others. Yes, she stood out quite a bit among the other dry witches and wizards, but all Stella really wanted to do was find this clipboard and then hide in the back of the room until this dreaded meeting was over.

Ah, right. Jane had said the Check-In board, or something like that. Stella found it perched on a counter and quickly wrote her name in the ink provided. Her color chanigng eyes had switched from blue to piercing green again, and some people peered at her curiously, like she was a whole new person.

With a huff, Stella leaned against the back wall and tried to make sure, what with her black clothing, she blended into the wood behind her.

- Groucho Marx

LGBTQIAP Club  IC 

Not only did the girl not put them on, she threw them in a puddle too. Who does that? All he did was try to help...

Rowan groaned softly, rubbing his face, grumbling softly under his breath. “This is what I get for trying to be nice. Last time I do that at this school. Just didn’t want her to catch hypothermia, was that unreasonable? No. But here we are.”

He looked back to his poor robe, sneering slightly, before simply adjusting his appearance once more. In this case, fixing his tie. There was no use going out into the cold with that thing, but hey, he was used to the cold. Liked it actually.

Maybe this place wasn’t such a good idea. With the people here, he was doubting how much of a safe space it was. He looked to Miko, sighing softly before saying, “I believe I will be going shortly... would you like to take a walk with me? Or are you going to stay here? I won’t be too worried either way, though I would appreciate the company.”
Now that it was growing more crowded, it was getting too loud for his liking. Too many people in too small of a space. If he wasn’t careful another episode would be happening soon. His mind was trying to focus in on every little conversation, it wasn’t good.
Easy now, just finish off the conversation then we’ll leave.
“How about this, You can find me in the Care of Magical Creatures classroom... If you want to find me again, that is.”
Last edited by Rowan Bane on 7th December 2018, 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

LGBTQIAP Club  IC 

Jays face went slightly red as Lily Gray tried to explain but turned into a whole nervous blushing fit. But then the blue haired girl seemed to annoy her, has this blue haired girl done something to lily? They wondered but instead they walked from lily and stood right infront of the room. The meeting shall begin.

Today we will play a game of guess the flag. I will show a poster and you guys will get into teams of two, the main game is that your teams will guess what each flag represents I will explain more later so before we do any of that we will all introduce ourselves, name, house, gender/pronouns, and sexuality. If you feel uncomfortable sharing anyone these just say pass in replacement.” Jay said loud and clear for the room, “I will start; I go by the name Jay, I’m in Griffindor, my pronouns are they/them and I am pretty sure I’m bisexual,” They said, there were currently a bit more than ten people but the introductions were probably going to go by fast.

Yay. The first meeting. Another chance to make friends and enemies. Another chance to try to change themself. Just great.
I’ll just explain the Rules of the Game:

-Everyone will make teams of two
-Each team will have a color represent them
-Jane Victoria will pick a random color from a box
-Whatever team gets picked will draw up a flag of their choice (Post the image, planning within yourselves will take place in owls, make sure to owl me too)
-The other teams will take one turn guessing
-The process will repeat until one team reaches ten points
-The winning team gets a very special and amazing drawing from me!
Last edited by Jane Victoria on 7th December 2018, 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lonely.

Pronouns are they/them!

LGBTQIAP Club  IC 

Stella was busy frowning until she heard the word 'game' and her competitive spirit began to rise. Maybe she hadn't missed THAT much. Stella cocked her head and listened to the rules, the start of a cunning smile spreading across her face.

Then Stella heard the word 'partner' and her face fell. Back to her usual scowl, she muttered something quite rude in French and then went back to ever so respectfully listening to the rules. It was about LGBTQIAP flags. Stella bit her lip. Of course she was supporting this club, but she didn't really know all that much about it. She guessed she would just have to rely on her partner.

A special and amzing drawing. Not a bad prize. But Stella might have preferred something like, say, galleons. It didn't matter, winning was more about the bragging rights to her than the prizes anyway. Or at least that depended on the reward given.

Then Stella rewound to the part about sharing names. Just wanting to get to the competition and then leave this place to head to her ugly yellow common room, Stella stepped up. No one else seemed like they were planning on stepping forward, anyway, so it might as well be her.

She spoke up, her color changing eyes shifting to black in the middle of her sentence. Just great. And with her vampiric attire, Stella didn't look all too friendly. Good luck finding a partner now.

"My name's Stella Rose." Stella scowled at her feet before continuing, her eyes now rapidly changing color.

"I'm in-" she gritted her teeth, making it clear she was not a fan of her placement. "Hufflepuff. And I'm just here to support the club." Stella's eyes finally settled for a nice shade of grey.

"So, yeah. Great. Who's next?" Spying the girl who had the headache in the bathrom earlier did nothing but damper her mood. With another bone-rattling scowl, Stella stepped back into her place, blending into the crowd once again.

- Groucho Marx

LGBTQIAP Club  IC 

Fallowing Jay She edged closer to them, and Lily desided to go next.
“ H-hi, my name is Lily, I’m in Griffindor, and my pronouns are She/her and I am bisexual.” Lily spoke just loud enough for everyone to hear, but made sure to keep her voice calm and flat. Looking down she played with her robes and locked her legs in place. Once Lily spoke she soon started to regret it, she had not realized that were Jane was standing was in front of the room. Quickly she walked into the crowd away from the eyes of the students. Finally finding a nice corner for herself she sat down, Lily hugged her knees and buried her face in her knees.
Humming her melody, she watched the rest of the students talk with Jane. When Jane wasn’t glaring down at people she wasn’t all that bad, well I mean lily didn’t care weather Jay was glaring at her or not. Swaying side to side she kept humming her melody quietly to herself. Closing her eyes she shut all the voices out and focused on her song, taking a deep wreath she dug her head deeper into her knees, shutting her eyes tighter than before.

LGBTQIAP Club  IC 

Sonya was relieved they'd all be getting introductions as she didn't know lots of people who had arrived. She gave a small wave to Stella, who was familiar to her and she would say she was the person she was closest to of all the people in the room. She listened as Stella introduced herself. She seemed a bit defensive of why she was there, but that seemed understandable. A lot of young people were in the closet or just trying to figure themselves out, it could be tough.Then a girl named Lily, who Sonya didn't know at all went. She seemed a bit nervous but still spoke in a calm manner. Sonya made note that she seemed nice. After the girl went, she decided to go.

"Hi," she greeted confidently, "I'm Sonya Carlson, I'm a Hufflepuff, my pronouns are she/her and -um- I'm not really sure." The last part had a hint of uncertainty but the rest of her introduction was solid, showing no fear. She took a step back and realized that that the girl who went before her, Lily, had backed away into a corner. As other people introduced themselves Sonya backed up near Lily. She seemed like a nice girl and she wanted to make her comfortable. Lily looked like she wanted to be left alone at the moment, but when she decided to rejoin the group Sonya wanted to strike up conversation with her.

"Life is never what you plan"
  Back   Reply