Clans and Clubs

Register
Sign in
  Back   Reply

Theater Arts Club  Sign-Ups 

Name: Henry Reed
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st
How Often You're Active: Everyday, if not every other.
(IC)Reason of Interest: Henry's throwing himself into everything he can at Hogwarts to try and get the best experience, especially as he's incredibly homesick.
(IC) Skills: Henry surprisingly has a really good voice with a high and low octave, which obviously may change when he hits puberty. He has an eidetic memory so can memorise his lines easily. Only downside is that he sometimes gets really nervous.

You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

Henry Reed wrote:
19<sup>th</sup> November 2018, 7:06 pm
Name: Henry Reed
Year: 1st
How Often You're Active: Everyday, if not every other.
(IC)Reason of Interest: Henry's throwing himself into everything he can at Hogwarts to try and get the best experience, especially as he's incredibly homesick.
(IC) Skills: Henry surprisingly has a really good voice with a high and low octave, which obviously may change when he hits puberty. He has an eidetic memory so can memorise his lines easily. Only downside is that he sometimes gets really nervous.
Fantastic!

"Life is never what you plan"

Name: Gautam Kappagal
House: Slytherin
Year: First Year
How Often You're Active: Not Much, About 5 Days A Week?
(IC)Reason of Interest: Gautam has got really good acting skills. He can change his emotions quickly and has written many scripts for dramatic plays. He is interested in theater.
(IC) Skills: Gautam has got a good voice with really got emotions. He is very confident but forgets lines at times, but rarely.

Gautam

Name: Vales Minter
How Often You're Active: Every day
(IC)Reason of Interest: Vales loves theater, and everything involved in it! She also loves getting to meet new people, even if she is a little shy.
(IC) Skills: She has a rather nice voice. It is rather high, and she can hit most soprano notes. She also has years of ballet dance under her belt, and knows how to play the piano!

“You don't spend your life hanging around books without learning a thing or two.”

Vales Minter wrote:
26<sup>th</sup> November 2018, 8:54 pm
Name: Vales Minter
How Often You're Active: Every day
(IC)Reason of Interest: Vales loves theater, and everything involved in it! She also loves getting to meet new people, even if she is a little shy.
(IC) Skills: She has a rather nice voice. It is rather high, and she can hit most soprano notes. She also has years of ballet dance under her belt, and knows how to play the piano!
Great! You're in!

Hi everyone! I will be officially starting our first meeting tomorrow. If it it possible, please enter the thread. You can still join late, just know that your character will be entering the meeting late. Thank you!

Reducio
Quick clarification: I will be posting on the thread saying that the meeting has officially began tomorrow in the evening (somewhere in-between 5 and 8 ). I am on pacific standard time.

Name: Zolderane Zukanovic
Year: First
How Often You're Active: Almost Every day
(IC) Reason of Interest: Enjoys performing and developing her skills
(IC) Skills: Level 8 Oboist and Bassoonist (Max Level)

MAY MY HEART BE KIND, MAY MY MIND BE WISE, MAY MY SOUL BE BRAVE.
Strength = 0 || Agility = 10 || Stamina = 5 || Control = 15

Zolderane Zukanovic wrote:
1<sup>st</sup> December 2018, 9:11 am
Name: Zolderane Zukanovic
Year: First
How Often You're Active: Almost Every day
(IC) Reason of Interest: Enjoys performing and developing her skills
(IC) Skills: Level 8 Oboist and Bassoonist (Max Level)
Welcome!

Name: Amanda Sparrow
Year: Second
How Often You're Active: Usually every other day
(IC) Reason of Interest: I’d like to broaden my horizons and get into acting and singing on stage
(IC) Skills: Acting, singing, and playing piano

“Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.”
~ Amanda Sparrow ~
  Back   Reply