Clans and Clubs

Register
Sign in
  Back   Reply

Theater Arts Club  Sign-Ups 

The Theater Arts Club is sure to be an exiting experience to learn all about theater! This is an IC club and we will be having meetings and performances. In this club we will be exploring all kinds of theater, from Greek to Modern Musicals. If you have any interest in the theater arts, this is the club for you! I'll be accepting everyone, no matter the experience level, as this is just for fun and to grow as performers. All you need to do is fill out the following form:

Name:
House:
Year:
How Often You're Active:
(IC)Reason of Interest
(IC) Skills:

Once you fill this out you're welcome to post to the audition thread, where you audition with a simple monologue. It's not required, but preferred. Everyone will get in, this is just to see what you're interested in and, of course, fun! I will also be posting the link to the first meeting here once we get enough people. Let me know if you have any questions!
Members!
Sonya Carlson- Leader
Tina Addington
Harley Witstone
Devina Spence
Stella Rose
Elena Jones
Aeri Song
Alexx Helm
Ellara Butler
Last edited by Sonya Carlson on 11th November 2018, 12:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

"Life is never what you plan"

Name: Tina Addington
House: Ravenclaw
Year: First Year
How Often You're Active: Every Day
(IC)Reason of Interest: She wants to continue on with her acting education and loves to put herself into her character's shoes, especially one that contradicts her personality.
(IC) Skills: She's been taking acting classes since she was 3 from improv to musicals.

Tina Addington
~Strive for Success, Kill with Kindness, Defeat and Destroy, Read and Recall

Tina Addington wrote:
16<sup>th</sup> October 2018, 1:52 am
Name: Tina Addington
House: Ravenclaw
How Often You're Active: Every Day
(IC)Reason of Interest: She wants to continue on with her acting education and loves to put herself into her character's shoes, especially one that contradicts her personality.
(IC) Skills: She's been taking acting classes since she was 3 from improv to musicals.
Great! You're in!

Name: Harley N. Witstone
House: Slytherin
How Often You're Active: Brief moments on week days, Longer on weekends.
Reason of Interest: Likes acting and tricking people into making a fool of themselves.
Skills: Writing, acting, being a jerk

~ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖
ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℕ𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖

Name: Devina Spence
Year: First
How Often You're Active: Pretty much everyday.
(IC)Reason of Interest: I have always had a love for theatre, specifically musicals. So much that I have actually travelly many times to see musicals on Broadway in America.
(IC)Skills:Singing, Acting, Piano, Dancing(jazz, tap, ballet, pretty much anything)

The one, The only, Devina Claire Spence, here to slay with Slytherin Pride
STRG》9 | AGL》6 | CTRL》7 | STAM》8

Harley Witstone wrote:
16<sup>th</sup> October 2018, 2:43 am
Name: Harley N. Witstone
How Often You're Active: Brief moments on week days, Longer on weekends.
Reason of Interest: Likes acting and tricking people into making a fool of themselves.
Skills: Writing, acting, being a jerk
Welcome!

Devina Spence wrote:
16<sup>th</sup> October 2018, 3:13 am
Name: Devina Spence
How Often You're Active: Pretty much everyday.
(IC)Reason of Interest: I have always had a love for theatre, specifically musicals. So much that I have actually travelly many times to see musicals on Broadway in America.
(IC)Skills:Singing, Acting, Piano, Dancing(jazz, tap, ballet, pretty much anything)
Yay! Welcome!

isn't there a theatre club already? like i don't think its registered but

No idea, I'll check...
yes, there is, the "Stage Magic Drama Club"... is your plan similar, Sonya?

Don't you dare mess with me!

Yes, but that club isn't active anymore and was taken off the registry. This one is also a bit more focused on theater, rather than music. However, we will still do some music, our subjects will just be more varied.

I don't think so, the last post in there was only 8 days ago... but the owner was last online over a month ago, does anyone know??

Don't you dare mess with me!

I know the owners discord ID, though I'm not sure they're online

Name: Stella Rose
House: Hufflepuff
How Often You're Active: Daily, but from now until the end of October I might be a little bit delayed!
(IC)Reason of Interest: Stella loves to act! She also enjoys painting backdrops, writing scripts, and everything to do with theatre, muggle and magicsl alike!
(IC) Skills: Singing, playing music, dancing, painting backdrops(sort of), and writing scripts. Stella also has a knack for working with lighting and special effects, but she's not all that good!

Outside of a dog, a dog is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's dark
- Groucho Marx

Stella Rose wrote:
16<sup>th</sup> October 2018, 3:33 pm
Name: Stella Rose
House: Hufflepuff
How Often You're Active: Daily, but from now until the end of October I might be a little bit delayed!
(IC)Reason of Interest: Stella loves to act! She also enjoys painting backdrops, writing scripts, and everything to do with theatre, muggle and magicsl alike!
(IC) Skills: Singing, playing music, dancing, painting backdrops(sort of), and writing scripts. Stella also has a knack for working with lighting and special effects, but she's not all that good!
Great! You're in!

Ember Jones wrote:
16<sup>th</sup> October 2018, 3:27 pm
I don't think so, the last post in there was only 8 days ago... but the owner was last online over a month ago, does anyone know??
Okay, I'm assuming because they aren't on the registry they aren't active. My club got approved recently and is on the registry, therefore there should be no issues.

Back   Reply