Clans and Clubs

Register
Sign in

Language Club  Sign ups and Announcements 

Tina hung up a huge colorful poster with all the club info before walking into an empty classroom reserved for her language club. She sighed as she wrote the word "sign ups" on the board before sitting at a teacher's desk. She wasn't sure if people were aware of the importance of learning languages and knew she would need a co - leader that knew languages even she wasn't aware of. Each week she wanted to focus on a  different language to expose people to as much of it as possible. They would play language games, speak to each other in that language, and maybe even create their own language that would only be known to them. She stared at the door, hoping the door would open with an interested student.
In an rp with no word limit, mention:
Name
Year
House
Languages you know
How often you can make it to meetings (they last a week in oc, but a day in ic)
If your interested in being a co-leader, please mention it in the rp and explain why. 
Once I reply to you saying that your in, you can respond to any open meetings whose thread will be posted in the announcements below. Please take note that meetings time are based on my time zone (America/New York).
Announcements:
Last edited by Tina Addington on 16th October 2018, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tina Addington
~Strive for Success, Kill with Kindness, Defeat and Destroy, Read and Recall

Sonya Carlson, wearing her Hufflepuff robe, walked into the classroom that was being used for the language club she had heard about. She was exited, as she was passionate about language which was something she supposed she had gotten from her father. She knew English and Irish from childhood, as she had been raised under both languages, and her father had made her learn French, which she loved, and a bit of German, which she despised as the words were very hard to pronounce. She also learned some Italian, as that was useful for singing. She was exited to go to meetings for this club a few times a week and learn about other languages. She'd also love to take charge in some leadership in the club, if the opportunity arose, as this was something she was passionate about and she loved talking to and helping others.

She spotted the leader sitting at a desk in front of a board that read "sign ups". She walked over to the girl. "Hi there, I'm Sonya and I'd like to join your club!"

"Life is never what you plan"

"Thank you for signing up! You've been accepted into this club as the first member and I'll be sure to consider you for the co-leader position!" Tina says, happy that someone was interested.

Tina Addington

OOC: This club in canceled. Sorry, Sonya, but I hope to see you in your club!

Tina Addington