Sign in
  Back   Reply

Enchanted Souls Band

Elena Jones wrote:
28<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 5:40 am
Full name: Elena “Puck” Jones

House: Slytherin

Year: First

Musical Talent (instrument, level, etc.): Flute~Master. Viola~Intermediate Singing~Amateur.

Attendance (how active are you?): Extremely Active.

Reason of Interest: Elena needs something to drag her out of her shell.
Yessss! I have someone to play flute! Welcome to the band, this will be amazing!

Enchanted Souls Band

Full Name: Sonya Carlson
House: Hufflepuff
Musical Talent: Singing- Master, Piano- Intermediate, Cello- Intermediate,
Attendance: Typically Every Day
Reason of Interest: Sonya really loves music!

"Life is never what you plan"

Enchanted Souls Band

Sonya Carlson wrote:
28<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 4:07 pm
Full Name: Sonya Carlson
House: Hufflepuff
Musical Talent: Singing- Master, Piano- Intermediate, Cello- Intermediate,
Attendance: Typically Every Day
Reason of Interest: Sonya really loves music!
Welcome welcome welcome :)

Enchanted Souls Band

Full name: Aravis Isolde Escanora

Year: Second

Musical Talent (instrument, level, etc.): Singing, piano, cello, electric and acoustic guitar  song writing- all master. Violin, snare drums- beginner. Trumpet- intermediate. 

Attendance (how active are you?): Very active.

Reason of Interest: I love music and my character was forced to learn a ton of music skills so she could put the to use. 

Any other Information (optional): Aravis was actually well known for singing and song writing on youtube before she came to Hogwarts since she was allowed to use muggle technology. At first it was just a hobby but she currently wants to make a career out of singing.

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."

Enchanted Souls Band

Aravis Escanora wrote:
29<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 3:14 am
Full name: Aravis Isolde Escanora

Musical Talent (instrument, level, etc.): Singing, piano, cello, electric and acoustic guitar  song writing- all master. Violin, snare drums- beginner. Trumpet- intermediate. 

Attendance (how active are you?): Very active.

Reason of Interest: I love music and my character was forced to learn a ton of music skills so she could put the to use. 

Any other Information (optional): Aravis was actually well known for singing and song writing on youtube before she came to Hogwarts since she was allowed to use muggle technology. At first it was just a hobby but she currently wants to make a career out of singing.
Welcome! I'm so happy you have these talents we were in need of trumpets and stuff! I changed a few of the levels though, if that bothers you I can change them back! ^^

Enchanted Souls Band

Full name: Alexx Helm

Musical Talent (instrument, level, etc.): Tuba - Master : Bass Clarinet - Intermediate

Attendance (how active are you?): Once a week at the very least

Reason of Interest: Music is a special part of life, and it is my opinion (IC and OOC) that if given the opportunity, we should all participate.

Any other Information (optional): None

Strength:7 Agility:6 Control:5 Stamina:8

Enchanted Souls Band

Alexx Helm wrote:
29<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 10:00 pm

Musical Talent (instrument, level, etc.): Tuba - Master : Bass Clarinet - Intermediate

Reason of Interest: Music is a special part of life, and it is my opinion (IC and OOC) that if given the opportunity, we should all participate.

Welcome! I definitely agee that music is special ^^

Enchanted Souls Band

Alexx Helm wrote:

Enchanted Souls Band

Alexx Helm wrote:

Enchanted Souls Band

Alexx Helm wrote:

Enchanted Souls Band

Alexx Helm wrote:

Enchanted Souls Band

Alexx Helm wrote:

Last edited by Rorie Thompson on 29th September 2018, 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Enchanted Souls Band

I am so sorry for the glitches, for some people it may appear that I posted on the forum multiple times saying the same exact thing, it is malfunctioning for me too.

So sorry again, please don't mind it if it appears that way for you.

-Rorie Thompson, ES President
^^

Enchanted Souls Band

Due to some problems with budgeting, no more electric instruments will be allowed for the time being. After fundraising we may be able to allow more, but the prices to take care of them and keep them working is too much for a beginning club as of now.

Thank you!
-Rorie Thompson, ES President
  Back   Reply