Clans and Clubs

Register
Sign in
  Back   Reply

Enchanted Souls Band

Image

Enchanted Souls, est. September 25,2018


Enchanted Souls is a music group with all sorts of musical genres, from rock to classical. No matter what skill level you are or what instrument you play, Enchanted Souls is a fit for you. Whether you want to be a famous singer or just want to try out the microphone, let the magical melodies flow!


To register, fill out this form and reply with it in this thread:

Full name:

House:

Year:

Musical Talent (instrument, level, etc.):

Attendance (how active are you?):

Reason of Interest:

Any other Information (optional):

Information for registering:

Musical talent question ~ There are four levels:

Reducio
Beginner ~ you have recently started playing or are not ready to perform a piece live
Amateur ~ you know how to play the instrument but cannot play that complex of a piece
Intermediate ~ you have been at this for a while, and know how to play a lot of songs
Master ~ you are amazing at this instrument, you know everything there is to know about it


Please note that you are only allowed two instruments to be master level, though there are no limits on how many instruments you can play, but it should be reasonable anyways.

This rule was put into effect on September 28, so some members may be different.

**Upon entering the band, you may play some instruments a lot more than others because of the distribution of musicians among the roles needed to be covered**

As for instruments, here is the selection I have noted. If you think of another please put it in your registration and I will approve it:

Reducio
Acoustic Guitar
Electric Guitar
Grand Piano
Electric Piano
Clarinet
Flute
Saxophone
Fiddle
Trumpet
Tuba
Horn
Bugle
Bassoon
Harp
Trombone
Snare Drum
Bass Drum
Cymbals
Bass
Viola
Cello
Violin
Theramin
Singing
Rapping
Acapella
Beatboxing



Auditions are in the rehearsal room, as are all of our meetings. Click the musical note to go to the auditions thread!




Rules:
1. Must adhere to all Hogwarts.io rules
2. This is an In-Character club. Please do not disclose any personal information.
3. Be kind. Pretty straightforward.
4. Please put any threads we use on notifications that way you are up to date
5. No godmodding. You shouldn't be a master at every single instrument, be reasonable.
AND
This is really cliche and I'm not forcing you to, but try to have a good time!



R O S T E R

President and Manager ~ Rorie Thompson
Guitar ~
Reducio
Stella Rose ~ acoustic ~ amateur
Rorie Thompson ~ electric ~ master
Aravis Escanora ~ acoustic ~ master


Piano ~
Reducio
Stella Rose ~ grand ~ intermediate
Rorie Thompson ~ electric ~ master
Sonya Carlson ~ grand ~ intermediate
Aravis Escanora ~ grand ~ master


Woodwinds ~
Reducio
Samara Heart ~ clarinet ~ intermediate
Elena Jones ~ flute ~ master
Alexx Helm ~ clarinet ~ intermediate


Strings ~
Reducio
Skylar Motting ~ violin ~ intermediate
Rorie Thompson ~ violin ~ intermediate
Elena Jones ~ viola ~ intermediate
Sonya Carlson ~ cello ~ intermediate
Aravis Escanora ~ cello and violin ~ master


Percussion ~
Reducio
Rorie Thompson ~ bass, snare, cymbals ~ master
Stella Rose ~ bass and cymbals ~ intermediate
Aravis Escanora ~ snare ~ beginner


Brass ~
Reducio
Aravis Escanora ~ trumpet ~ intermediate
Alexx Helm ~ tuba ~ master


Vocal ~
Reducio
Stella Rose ~ singing, rapping, acapella ~ intermediate // amateur // amateur
Samara Heart ~ singing ~ intermediate
Skylar Motting ~ singing ~ ameteur
Rorie Thompson ~ singing and rapping ~ master
Elena Jones ~ singing ~ amateur
Sonya Carlson ~ singing ~ master
Aravis Escanora ~ singing ~ master



Songwriters ~
Reducio
Samara Heart ~ master
Rorie Thompson ~ master


Thank you to everyone enrolling! This is so exciting and fun ^^

Timeline and event hyperlinks:
Reducio

Click the musical note to go to the thread!

Auditions ~ always ongoing
Meeting 1 ~ ongoing



-Rorie Thompson, founder of Enchanted Souls
Last edited by Rorie Thompson on 30th September 2018, 1:13 am, edited 12 times in total.

Enchanted Souls Band

Full name: Skylar Christina Motting

House: Ravenclaw

Year: First Year

Musical Talent (instrument, level, etc.): Violin, Intermediate; Singing, Amateur

Attendance (how active are you?): No guarantee

Reason of Interest: Bands are awesome.

Any other Information (optional): Questions: How large do you think this band will be? What's the max number? Are we going to play out of school?

"You have to be odd to be number one." - Dr. Seuss

Enchanted Souls Band

Full Name: Stella Strassel Rose

House: Hufflepuff

Year: First

Musical talent: Guitar: Amateur, Piano: Intermediate, Singing: Kinda sorta proffesional, but more intermediate, so yeah, intermediate, Acapella Skills: Amateur, but getting better. Am I allowed to have all this? I'm basing it off of real life, but I can delete some if it's not ok!

Attendance: Mostly daily, but sometimes in 1-3 day intervals.

Reason of Interest: I've always wanted to be in a band that does a lot of different things! It would be sooooooooo fun. Also, like Skylar, bands are awesome.

Any Other Information: Can we go proffessional? Like, play for school events, or eventually maybe even the muggle world? Also, the band name Enchanted Souls thing is amazing. I love it times 1000000

Outside of a dog, a dog is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's dark
- Groucho Marx

Enchanted Souls Band

Full name: Samara Meíli Heart

House: Ravenclaw

Year: First

Musical Talent (instrument, level, etc.): Clarinet: Intermediate. Singing: Intermediate. Songwriting: Master.

Attendance (how active are you?): Very active.

Reason of Interest: I like the idea of Samara joining a band.

Enchanted Souls Band

Skylar Motting wrote:
27<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 4:44 am
Full name: Skylar Christina Motting

House: Ravenclaw

Year: First Year

Musical Talent (instrument, level, etc.): Violin, Intermediate; Singing, Amateur

Attendance (how active are you?): No guarantee

Reason of Interest: Bands are awesome.

Any other Information (optional): Questions: How large do you think this band will be? What's the max number? Are we going to play out of school?
Welcome to the band! I'm not sure how big the band will be but there will probably be a few different groups of people with around ten (at most) in each group depending on genre of music and skill level. And yes, I would love to play outside of school at places like The Leaky Cauldron and maybe even for muggles, if we dont give too much away ;).

Enchanted Souls Band

Samara Heart wrote:
28<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 2:19 am
Full name: Samara Meíli Heart

House: Ravenclaw

Year: First

Musical Talent (instrument, level, etc.): Clarinet: Intermediate. Singing: Intermediate. Songwriting: Master.

Attendance (how active are you?): Very active.

Reason of Interest: I like the idea of Samara joining a band.
Welcome to ES! ^^

Enchanted Souls Band

Stella Rose wrote:
27<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 5:01 am
Full Name: Stella Strassel Rose

House: Hufflepuff

Year: First

Musical talent: Guitar: Amateur, Piano: Intermediate, Singing: Kinda sorta proffesional, but more intermediate, so yeah, intermediate, Acapella Skills: Amateur, but getting better. Am I allowed to have all this? I'm basing it off of real life, but I can delete some if it's not ok!

Attendance: Mostly daily, but sometimes in 1-3 day intervals.

Reason of Interest: I've always wanted to be in a band that does a lot of different things! It would be sooooooooo fun. Also, like Skylar, bands are awesome.

Any Other Information: Can we go proffessional? Like, play for school events, or eventually maybe even the muggle world? Also, the band name Enchanted Souls thing is amazing. I love it times 1000000
You're in! Also, I would love to go professional and play in those sorts of locations! And thank you for the compliment on the band name, I was surprised I could do so well at creating it lol ^^

Enchanted Souls Band

Image

Meetings will be held every week in the rehearsal room. Make sure to turn on post notifications for this thread so you stay up to date! Thank you guys, this is super exciting. Something to think about:

What is your vocal range for singing? (If you need to you can look it up)
Do you sing higher or lower?
What genre of music do you prefer?
What bands are you especially into?
What is your favorite or best instrument, the one you would most like to do?
On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable are you performing for crowds?
What is the biggest amount of people you have ever performed for?
How would you say you are at entertaining people during performances?
What sort of events would you be interested in performing at?
Would you ever become professional?
What are some fundraising techniques ES could use? (in the roleplay, not OOC)

If you have any ideas or answers to these questions feel free to owl me, I would love to know more about you, your music, and your taste in songs!

Also, if you have any friends you think may be interested in ES, please feel free to recommend us to them, we would love to see more musical students, the more the merrier!

-Rorie Thompson, ES Pres
Last edited by Rorie Thompson on 29th September 2018, 12:50 am, edited 5 times in total.

Enchanted Souls Band

Alright so I thought that even though I'm the president or whatever I would fill out a form just in case anybody was wondering :)

Full name: Rorie Thompson

House: Gryffindor

Year: First

Musical Talent (instrument, level, etc.): Electric guitar, master ~ Electric piano, master ~ Violin, intermediate ~ Drums (bass, snare, cymbals), master ~ Singing, master ~ Songwriter, master

Attendance (how active are you?): Daily or if not 1-3 days

Reason of Interest: Rorie is very musical and so am I (OOC)

Any other Information (optional): I made this band and I look forward to practicing!

Enchanted Souls Band

Hello again! I was tired last night, so I wasn't thinking! Do you mind if I add drums to my list?? You know, the drum set with bass and cynmbals? I'm Intermediate, but I forgot! It's ok if the answer is no!

Outside of a dog, a dog is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's dark
- Groucho Marx

Enchanted Souls Band

Stella Rose wrote:
28<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 3:57 am
Hello again! I was tired last night, so I wasn't thinking! Do you mind if I add drums to my list?? You know, the drum set with bass and cynmbals? I'm Intermediate, but I forgot! It's ok if the answer is no!
Of course! I will put you into percussion as bass and cymbals! ^^

Enchanted Souls Band

Thanks!

Outside of a dog, a dog is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's dark
- Groucho Marx

Enchanted Souls Band

Stella Rose wrote:
28<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 4:07 am
Thanks!
Of course!

Enchanted Souls Band

Image

A U D I T I O N S


The auditions thread is now up! Click/tap here to go there!

The information is on the post, have fun!

Enchanted Souls Band

Full name: Elena “Puck” Jones

House: Slytherin

Year: First

Musical Talent (instrument, level, etc.): Flute~Master. Viola~Intermediate Singing~Amateur.

Attendance (how active are you?): Extremely Active.

Reason of Interest: Elena needs something to drag her out of her shell.

When It All Comes Down To Dust I Will Kill You If I Must
Strength - 7 Agility - 8 Control - 9 Stamina - 6
  Back   Reply