Clans and Clubs

Register
Sign in

W.I.N.G.S. CLUB  OOC   Sign-Ups 

Welcome to W.I.N.G.S. Club!

Est. September 14, 2018

WINGS stands for: Well Intentioned Necessary and Gifted Students.

Purpose: Helping improve the mentality and decrease depression rates amongst youth in the magic world.
Almost everyone has been down in the dumps, have hit rock-bottom, felt alone and unwanted, felt like and outcast or even felt like they shouldn't exist. No one deserves to feel these ways, especially our youth, for they can cause distraction, stress, and even mental sicknesses.

Although no one can truly stop every tragedy or bad thing from happening to someone, in WINGS you can always find someone to talk to about how you're feeling, something that's happened or bothered you, or even find solutions to problems you're having.

In our club we also supports everyone's talents! Everyone has a gift and purpose in our world and if you haven't found yours, we'll be sure to help with that! And if you have, great! Be sure to share them with us!

Think of WINGS as the ray of sunshine on a rainy day or the light in your pit of darkness. Let us help you to the best of our abilities- hey, you might even make a few friends here!

What We Do Exactly:

If you have a problem, suggestion, or concern, feel free to Owl any member in our club! Or you can decide to share your thoughts and/or talents in our OOC thread. (It's absolutely friendly!) This means you can share your artwork, writing, music, anything
  • if you have a talent OOC or if your character does, you can advertise it in the OOC!
  • if you feel like you need someone to talk OOC or if your character does, Owl anyone in our club or use the OOC and/or IC threads!
  • if you see someone getting bullied around the school, speak up! You never know, they might learn to stick up for themselves. Besides, it feel good to help.
Ranks Explained:

Founder: The person who created the club.
Supporters: Like officers or prefects. They help others with their problems.
Feathers: People who just want support or to share their talents with others.
Ranked Members:

Founders: Sadie McAfee & Rorie Thompson
Supporters: Dymphna Teague, Sonya Carlson, Vivienne Montgomery
Feathers:
List of Members:
This list is just so it's easier to contact whoever you want to talk to!

Sadie McAfee
Rorie Thompson
Dymphna Teague
Sonya Carlson
Vivienne Montgomery
Rules:

1. Follow all rules at Hogwarts.
2. Respect all members and non-members. No matter rank, popularity, backgrounds or history. Everyone deserves to be in this club, whether they did something good or bad. Everyone is gifted, talented, and great in general.
3. Don't argue. We are all trying to help each other, that's the purpose of this club, and arguing will just create even more problems!
4. Be kind. This should go without saying!
5. Be honest. But not too honest. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all!
Sign-Ups:

Name:
Year:
House:
Purpose in Joining:
Type of Member: (Supporter or Feather)
Last edited by Sadie McAfee on 15th September 2018, 3:54 am, edited 9 times in total.

Founder of W.I.N.G.S. Club

N E W !
Anon-Box: This is for everyone, whether you're a member of the club or not. Send Sadie McAfee or Rorie Thompson an owl about anything that's on your mind and we'll post them collectively at the end of each week!

Name: Sonya Carlson
Year: First
House: Hufflepuff
Purpose in Joining: I have a few friends who struggle with mental and emotional issues and I know that supporting their talents is a great way to make them feel a bit better. I love the idea of this club!
Type of Member: Supporter

"Life is never what you plan"

Name: Sonya Carlson
Year: First
Purpose in Joining: I have a few friends who struggle with mental and emotional issues and I know that supporting their talents is a great way to make them feel a bit better. I love the idea of this club!
You’re in! Welcome to WINGS!

Name: ViViEnNe MoNtGoMeRy
Year: SeCoNd
House: HuFfLePuFf
Purpose in Joining: I just want to spread positivity and help others through anything their going through
Type of Member: SuPpOrTeR

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

Vivienne Montgomery wrote:
14<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 11:18 pm
Name: ViViEnNe MoNtGoMeRy
Year: SeCoNd
House: HuFfLePuFf
Purpose in Joining: I just want to spread positivity and help others through anything their going through
Type of Member: SuPpOrTeR
You're in! Welcome to the Club!

N E W
M a g i c a l B l o o d

Being a muggle-born personally, I went through the whole confusion of arriving at Hogwarts and needing a lot more information. Sadly, WINGS wasn't around at the time, and I had to get information the hard way. But with Magical Blood, a WINGS sub-club, anybody in need of help getting information or becoming adjusted to the magical world can find help easily.
Purpose This sub-club was made to help anybody that is in need of assistance in the magical world, mainly those who need to get adjusted to a magical community or learn more about it.
People This sub-club was made mainly to help muggle-borns, but anybody can join to support or learn!
To join To join this club, all you have to do is be a member of WINGS and complete the form below:
Name:
Year:
House:
Blood Type:
Why you want to join:
Any other things:
the rules same as typical WINGS rules

Owl me, Rorie Thompson, if you need any more information or have any questions, comments, concerns, etc!

-Rorie Thompson, founder of WINGS club

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM FOUNDERS:

Sadie McAfee, the other founder, will be less active for a while so any concerns can be directly voiced with me, Rorie Thompson.

Thank you for your understanding, and be kind!

-Rorie Thompson, founder of WINGS

Name: Bella Hills
Year: Second
House: Slytherin
Purpose in Joining: As someone who has had direct contact with a person diagnosed with a certain mental illness, I know that it is not something that should be taken lightly or brushed off like it's nothing. Support for people diagnosed with mental illness is too sparce when it should not be. I'd like to grow the list of supporters so people with those mental illnesses can have more healing opportunities ; ).

You see? Even death has a heart.

Isabella Hills wrote:
16<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 10:13 pm
Name: Bella Hills
Year: Second
House: Slytherin
Purpose in Joining: As someone who has had direct contact with a person diagnosed with a certain mental illness, I know that it is not something that should be taken lightly or brushed off like it's nothing. Support for people diagnosed with mental illness is too sparce when it should not be. I'd like to grow the list of supporters so people with those mental illnesses can have more healing opportunities ; ).
You are in! Welcome to the club!

A list of enrolled club members:

This is just temporary because I cannot edit Sadie’s list and she is going to be away for a while so don’t mind this :)

Supporters: Isabella Hills, Emma Jones, Dot Dutt
Feathers: Frankie Zagars, Stella Rose, Kit Manheim
Last edited by Rorie Thompson on 2nd October 2018, 8:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Name: Frankie Zagars
Year: First-Year
House: Ravenclaw
Purpose in Joining: I can help with homework and studying while roleplaying and sometimes I need help with some issues too.
Type of Member: Feather

Frankie Zagars wrote:
17<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 4:48 am
Name: Frankie Zagars
Year: First-Year
House: Ravenclaw
Purpose in Joining: I can help with homework and studying while roleplaying and sometimes I need help with some issues too.
Type of Member: Feather
Welcome to WINGS! ^-^

Name: Stella Rose
Year: First year
Purpose in Joining: I often have trouble with posting and things, so I thought this would be a good club! I also love to be kind to others and help out, so I think this club is sweet and a great idea!
Type of Member: I really don't mind which one! I have a hard time deciding things, so I'll just go along with whatever you come up with!

I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal.
-Groucho Marx

Stella Rose wrote:
21<sup>st</sup> September 2018, 2:06 am
Name: Stella Rose
Year: First year
Purpose in Joining: I often have trouble with posting and things, so I thought this would be a good club! I also love to be kind to others and help out, so I think this club is sweet and a great idea!
Type of Member: I really don't mind which one! I have a hard time deciding things, so I'll just go along with whatever you come up with!
You are in! I'm going to put you in as a feather, but in this club everybody helps everybody out, and if you want me to change it I can!