Welcome to W.I.N.G.S. Club!
Est. September 14, 2018
WINGS stands for: Well Intentioned Necessary and Gifted Students.
Purpose: Helping improve the mentality and decrease depression rates amongst youth in the magic world.
Almost everyone has been down in the dumps, have hit rock-bottom, felt alone and unwanted, felt like and outcast or even felt like they shouldn't exist. No one deserves to feel these ways, especially our youth, for they can cause distraction, stress, and even mental sicknesses.
Although no one can truly stop every tragedy or bad thing from happening to someone, in WINGS you can always find someone to talk to about how you're feeling, something that's happened or bothered you, or even find solutions to problems you're having.
In our club we also supports everyone's talents! Everyone has a gift and purpose in our world and if you haven't found yours, we'll be sure to help with that! And if you have, great! Be sure to share them with us!
Think of WINGS as the ray of sunshine on a rainy day or the light in your pit of darkness. Let us help you to the best of our abilities- hey, you might even make a few friends here!
What We Do Exactly:
If you have a problem, suggestion, or concern, feel free to Owl any member in our club! Or you can decide to share your thoughts and/or talents in our OOC thread. (It's absolutely friendly!) This means you can share your artwork, writing, music, anything
- if you have a talent OOC or if your character does, you can advertise it in the OOC!
- if you feel like you need someone to talk OOC or if your character does, Owl anyone in our club or use the OOC and/or IC threads!
- if you see someone getting bullied around the school, speak up! You never know, they might learn to stick up for themselves. Besides, it feel good to help.
Founder: The person who created the club.
Supporters: Like officers or prefects. They help others with their problems.
Feathers: People who just want support or to share their talents with others.
Founders: Sadie McAfee & Rorie Thompson
Supporters: Dymphna Teague, Sonya Carlson, Vivienne Montgomery
1. Follow all rules at Hogwarts.
2. Respect all members and non-members. No matter rank, popularity, backgrounds or history. Everyone deserves to be in this club, whether they did something good or bad. Everyone is gifted, talented, and great in general.
3. Don't argue. We are all trying to help each other, that's the purpose of this club, and arguing will just create even more problems!
4. Be kind. This should go without saying!
5. Be honest. But not too honest. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all!
Purpose in Joining:
Type of Member: (Supporter or Feather)
Last edited by Sadie McAfee on 15th September 2018, 3:54 am, edited 9 times in total.
Founder of W.I.N.G.S. Club