Clans and Clubs

Register
Sign in
  Back   Reply

Dungeons & Dragons Club  IC   Roleplay   Sign-Up 

Name: Benjamin Golden

Hogwarts.IO age: 11

D&D Experience: Well! I have played at least a few times! My old babysitter used to play with me and a few other kids!

I'm willing to try my hand at DMing if no one will step up to do it!

Daniel Weaver wrote:
3<sup>rd</sup> September 2018, 11:36 pm
Can I switch Daniel to group 3 with the Professor? Is that a thing that's able to be done? ^^;
I'm not entirely sure about this. Professor asked to be added in group three, since Quinn was already a DM in group two, and she'd like to be a DM. Though you guys should ask her. If she agrees, I'll just shift her to your group.

"When I die, I want free Wi-Fi fitted inside my tombstone, just so people will visit more often."

Benjamin Goldmen wrote:
4<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 1:30 am
Name: Benjamin Golden...
Adding Benjamin to group three shortly! It *may* change later.

"When I die, I want free Wi-Fi fitted inside my tombstone, just so people will visit more often."

Dot Dutt wrote:
4<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 4:36 am
Daniel Weaver wrote:
Can I switch Daniel to group 3 with the Professor? Is that a thing that's able to be done? ^^;
I'm not entirely sure about this. Professor asked to be added in group three, since Quinn was already a DM in group two, and she'd like to be a DM. Though you guys should ask her. If she agrees, I'll just shift her to your group.
Yes I'd still prefer to DM. And I don't want to take anything away from Quinn, so perhaps let's just stay were we are for now.

Dot Dutt wrote:
Daniel Weaver wrote:
I'm just not sure why this is such a problem, though? It seems like there isn't enough interest for three groups right now, so if we aren't DMing, what is the harm in letting us choose which open group we are in?

Daniel Weaver wrote:
4<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 5:21 am
Dot Dutt wrote:
Daniel Weaver wrote:
I'm just not sure why this is such a problem, though? It seems like there isn't enough interest for three groups right now, so if we aren't DMing, what is the harm in letting us choose which open group we are in?
I am going to leave this decision up to Dot as the maker of the club. I would definitely prefer to stay in group 3

Adelaide Ayers wrote:
4<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 2:09 pm
Daniel Weaver wrote:
Dot Dutt wrote:
Daniel Weaver wrote:
I am going to leave this decision up to Dot as the maker of the club. I would definitely prefer to stay in group 3
I'm not asking you to change groups; I'm simply asking if I can change Daniel's group, since I'm not DMing. That's all. (:

Daniel Weaver wrote:
4<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 2:35 pm
Adelaide Ayers wrote:
4<sup>th</sup> September 2018, 2:09 pm
Daniel Weaver wrote:
Dot Dutt wrote:
Daniel Weaver wrote:
I'm not asking you to change groups; I'm simply asking if I can change Daniel's group, since I'm not DMing. That's all. (:
Sorry for replying late.
Sure, I'll quickly add you to group three, just give me a minute (:

GROUP UPDATE

Group One (Full/Closed)
Dot Dutt || Marian Lynch || Muriel Corall || Amanda Sparrow

Group Two (Hiring/Open)
Quinn Healy || Empty || Lucien Escanora || Empty

Group Three (Hiring/Open)
Prof. Ayers || Benjamin Golden || Daniel Weaver || Empty

Group Four will be added shortly.

If you'd like to get in some other group, please ask for it in this thread and do not owl me.

Sorry was busy most of the day. I see it got settled that's good, and I was totally fine with him switching groups.

To fear the unknown is to fear progress, don't shy away from it. Embrace it and discover something new.

Hio Name*: Anastasia Brown
Hio Age*: 12 years
House: Slytherin
Posting Status: Daily
Your D&D knowledge*: I have not played it before but I have heard about it from Stranger Things and I have a friend who is obsessed and plays it irl
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: No

Aspire to inspire, before we expire

H.io Name: Samara Heart
H.io Age: 11
House: Ravenclaw
DnD Knowledge: Playing for Years
Dungeon Master: No
Additional Information: Will be playing a bard.

H.io Name*: Liliafix Tinderly
H.io Age*: Eleven years.
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: I typically check things multiple times a day, but I take a while to post, so I'd say every other day.
Your D&D knowledge*: None! I've heard of it and have always wanted to try it, but nobody I know is interested in it.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: No, thank you!
Additional Info: Being in Group 2 would be interesting for Liliafix as she happens to be rivals with Lucian Escanora's twin sister, Aravis Escanora.

Liliafax Timberly

Hey Folks,

So I am going to help Dot Dutt with this.

Anastasia Brown and Samara Heart are assigned to Group 2
Group 2 is now Full

Liliafix Tinderly is assigned to Group 3
Benjamin Goldman is removed due to inactivity
Group 3 has 1 opening

Everyone else, please Owl/Discord me if you have any questions/concerns regarding your placement or the placement of someone within your group. I can move people around if it needs to be done.

H.io Name*: Carrie Barber
H.io Age*: 11
House: Hufflepuff
Your D&D knowledge*: Have never played, have heard somethings about it and had already read some materials out of sheer curiosity
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: No
  Back   Reply