Clans and Clubs

Register
Sign in
  Back   Reply

LGBTQIAP Club

You just say your name and what you Identify as And your pronouns

A ray of sunshine walks through the grey crowd...

LGBTQIAP Club

Yup, what she said.

So... I actually have something to talk about with you guys...

I’m really getting really really confused about my sexuality (OOC). For the past November I feel like I’m getting more and more attracted by girls. Whenever I look at guys I think ‘oh that guy is cute etc.’ but I don’t actually have the ‘attraction attraction’ towards the guy. You know what I mean? But whenever I look at the er... Girls I just think of so many things. I even feel like a pervert sometimes, especially when I think of my crush. And Lily Gray knows me in real life so she know what I mean...

Lonely.

Pronouns are they/them!

LGBTQIAP Club

Are you hinting at that maybe you are lesbian, and not bisexual... if so you should ask Max about it, he could explane it more than I could.

LGBTQIAP Club

[OOC] I have been confused here lately as well. I am bisexual but for the past 3 months or so I have looked at guys and thought that they are cute and all but there is no real attraction there but when I look at all the girls I think more than 'oh she is cute' and I feel a real attraction to them. I don't have any female friends irl that are bisexual or that are lesbian so I really didn't have anyone to talk to about this so I really have been confused about my sexuality.

Don't judge anyone based on looks, sexuality, preferences, or anything else. People have rights to be who they are and to express themselves in any way they like. #LOVEISLOVE

LGBTQIAP Club

Morgan Kang wrote:
2<sup>nd</sup> December 2018, 8:24 pm
Stella Rose wrote:Sorry sorry sorry sorry. Not saying you are not normal, that was so bad of me!!  :unsure:  It's just that my character is not LGBTQIAP or anything, but she still likes to support the cause!  Sorry sorry sorry sorry again!!  :unsure:
Don't be such an apologetic; we're alright with Allies too. <3
I'm just gonna take this as a compliment... :grin:

Outside of a dog, a dog is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's dark
- Groucho Marx

LGBTQIAP Club

The same thing is happening to me. Slowly I am getting less and less attracted to women and more to men. I figured maybe was something that always happened but apparently not.

We could get killed! Or worse, EXPELLED

-Hermione Granger

LGBTQIAP Club

(OOC) I’ve identified as a bisexual but later on threw this year I’ve slowly stopping feeling attracted to all genders. I don’t know if this is the same thing but... I just am slowly not having any attraction toward anyone, like some of you are saying, you see a Certain gender and you think they are cute but have no actual interest in them, it’s like that for me but for all genders.

LGBTQIAP Club

I would like to join. Rowan Bane is Gay and Trans (FTM) Pronouns are He/him

Irl I’m the same lol

My eyes are of the darkest storm raging across the sea, but my heart of spun sugar, sweet and fragile, about to shatter.

LGBTQIAP Club

Jane, maybe you're like- panromantic, lesbian-sexual? It's confusing, but (prefix)sexual is 'the thoughts' and romantic is y'know, wanting to snuggle and be all lovey dovey! Hope I helped!

"Not as expected, but.. It'll do!" -Ero Hallister

LGBTQIAP Club

Heyo. I'd like to join this club. My character is still figuring out her sexuality, but as she progresses as a character she'll lean more into the pansexual category. IRL I'm queer regarding sexuality and gender, but it's actually kind of complicated as I'm currently in the middle of questioning many things about my gender. Just use she/her pronouns for my character and I. :biggrin:

The trees cry in autumn because their hearts are growing cold.
Phoebe McCrary

LGBTQIAP Club

Yes perhaps I am turning into panromantic...

@Lily Gray Have you been feeling this way after Her? Maybe you’re turning into a grey ace or maybe even asexual. Grey ace meaning that you are up for a relationship but not wanting any sexual interactions and Asexual meaning that you have completely zero interest/sexual interest in anyone. 

Also correct me if I’m wrong about the grey ace defenition.
Last edited by Jane Victoria on 7th December 2018, 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lonely.

Pronouns are they/them!

LGBTQIAP Club

(You didn’t have to say her name :cry: )
And yes it was after “her”, and I’m not Quite sure really...

LGBTQIAP Club

Sorry... I fixed it, I shouldn’t of have done that.

Well we are still young so it’ll probably take a while to figure out our sexuality, I was actually very sure I was bisexual a few weeks ago but now I’m just all over the place.

Lonely.

Pronouns are they/them!

LGBTQIAP Club

Hmm...maybe you should talk to Max, he could help, I’m terrible for advice .

LGBTQIAP Club

I feel like I should help in this situation...?

Outside of a dog, a dog is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's dark
- Groucho Marx
  Back   Reply