Clans and Clubs

Register
Sign in
  Back   Reply

LGBTQIAP Club

I actually know all the rules for wearing a chest binder, I’ve know those rules for over a year now. 😂😂And my friend also came out as gay on All Hallows’ Eve! Yay!

Just Jane

LGBTQIAP Club

Congrats on your binder, and on your friend's coming out! It takes some guts, even among friends.

LGBTQIAP Club

I'd like to join! I'm a queer myself, and I have a knack for anything about LGBTQ+ info. If you'd like to know anything, feel free to recommend me :D
edit: typos.

Il se peut que nous soyons des colombes, mais nous avez un lien de parenté avec des pigeons toujours.

LGBTQIAP Club

Welcome! I added you to the list 😀

Just Jane

LGBTQIAP Club

Asexual but I have an attraction only towards one specific thing other than that ya I'm not interested in everything else. I am interested in joining.

LGBTQIAP Club

I'd like to join! OOC I'm bisexual and Miko's bi as well just not out yet.

We could get killed! Or worse, EXPELLED

-Hermione Granger

LGBTQIAP Club

Jane Victoria wrote: Welcome! I added you to the list 😀
Thanks so much! Hellow my fellow Queers!

Il se peut que nous soyons des colombes, mais nous avez un lien de parenté avec des pigeons toujours.

LGBTQIAP Club

Didn't really know where to put this but I figured it would fit here. I saw a really pretty actress today and nearly died shE WAS SO CUTE.

LGBTQIAP Club

Rosie Parker wrote:
Didn't really know where to put this but I figured it would fit here. I saw a really pretty actress today and nearly died shE WAS SO CUTE.
guys, we can't not admit it, this is the TEA.

LGBTQIAP Club

Tru tru.

So... I confessed to my crush and I asked if she felt fine and she said yes! She’s even more comfortable with me crushing on her unlike some three random weirdos that [kind of] stalk her! She didn’t say she liked me back but still tho. OML IM SO HAPPY

Just Jane
  Back   Reply