Clans and Clubs

Register
Sign in
  Back

S.P.E.W Sign ups

Name: Lisa Snape
Year: 1
House: Hufflepuff
Available/avilibilities: I am on a random, I believe that Saturdays are an almost for sure day, I will be able to be on for about another week fairly often, but the school year is approaching and I need to prepare but I will come on as often as possible.
Why do you think you should be in S.P.E.W: I have had a seen how house elves are treated at my friend's houses and have herd other terrible things, and I wish to help them.

If you have anything to say about Severus Snape don't talk to me, I may get violent. (I am still reading Deathly Hollows please no spoilers)

S.P.E.W Sign ups

Midas Jones wrote:
17<sup>th</sup> July 2018, 5:15 am
Your name: Midas Jones
Year: 2nd year
House: Ravenclaw 
When you are available/avilibilities: I get on and check my stuff almost everyday. 
Why do you think you should be in S.P.E.W: I would like to raise awareness about the treatment of house elves,  help liberate them,  and just improve the lifestyle of house elves in general. Also,  when Midas was younger, his caretakers included house elves,  and he has seen firsthand how house elves are, their living conditions as well as their working conditions  and would like to help them. 
Accepted

Aspire to inspire, before we expire

S.P.E.W Sign ups

Muriel Carroll wrote:
17<sup>th</sup> July 2018, 12:12 am
Your name: Muriel Carroll
Year: First Year
When you are available/avilibilities: Weekends or daily at night
Why do you think you should be in S.P.E.W: Magical beings like House Elves should have just as equal rights as witches/wizards and should never have to suffer the unfairness that is evident in many places of the wizarding world. I want to join in the effort to help House Elves and show them that some people truly care and want to help.
Welcome!

S.P.E.W Sign ups

Ginger Mesley wrote:
7<sup>th</sup> August 2018, 7:20 pm
Your name: Ginger Mesley
Year: First
House: Slytherin
When you are available/availabilities: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday 
Why do you think you should be in S.P.E.W: Because I find it unfair how house elves are treated and I think that it would be great to be in a nice environment where we talk about how to make it better.
Accepted!

S.P.E.W Sign ups

Lisa Snape wrote:
16<sup>th</sup> August 2018, 9:19 pm
Available/avilibilities: I am on a random, I believe that Saturdays are an almost for sure day, I will be able to be on for about another week fairly often, but the school year is approaching and I need to prepare but I will come on as often as possible.
Why do you think you should be in S.P.E.W: I have had a seen how house elves are treated at my friend's houses and have herd other terrible things, and I wish to help them.
Welcome aboard

S.P.E.W Sign ups

Your Name: Avery Gardner
When you are available/availabilities: Most days, off and on from about 2:00pm to 12:00am.
Why do you think you should be in S.P.E.W: Because of my beliefs that elves should be treated fairly. I believe house elves should not be kept as slaves, and should be given rights equal to those of wizards, all around the world.

S.P.E.W Sign ups

Avery Gardner wrote:
16<sup>th</sup> August 2018, 11:06 pm
Your Name: Avery Gardner
When you are available/availabilities: Most days, off and on from about 2:00pm to 12:00am.
Why do you think you should be in S.P.E.W: Because of my beliefs that elves should be treated fairly. I believe house elves should not be kept as slaves, and should be given rights equal to those of wizards, all around the world.
Welcome

S.P.E.W Sign ups

Your Name: Amanda Sparrow
Year: Second
When you are available/availabilities: Most every day
Why do you think you should be in S.P.E.W: I believe that I should be in S.P.E.W. because house elves deserve better treatment and their freedom and I would like to be a part of making that a reality.

“Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.”
~ Amanda Sparrow ~

S.P.E.W Sign ups

Amanda Sparrow wrote:
17<sup>th</sup> August 2018, 12:47 am
Your Name: Amanda Sparrow
Year: Second
When you are available/availabilities: Most every day
Why do you think you should be in S.P.E.W: I believe that I should be in S.P.E.W. because house elves deserve better treatment and their freedom and I would like to be a part of making that a reality.
Accepted, welcome!

S.P.E.W Sign ups

Anastasia Brown wrote:
16<sup>th</sup> August 2018, 11:04 pm
Lisa Snape wrote:
16<sup>th</sup> August 2018, 9:19 pm
Welcome aboard
Thank you Ms. Brown! :)

If you have anything to say about Severus Snape don't talk to me, I may get violent. (I am still reading Deathly Hollows please no spoilers)

S.P.E.W Sign ups

Your name: Ahkar Haik
House: Gryffindor
When you are available/availability: Daily
Why do you think you should be in S.P.E.W: Is bad to be treat live thing as slave. Is not good to treat any live thing this way, house elf is same. I am not good know English, but I am good to know what is not good. Bad. I am want to see better for house elf.

S.P.E.W Sign ups

Ahkar Haik wrote:
17<sup>th</sup> August 2018, 4:17 am
Your name: Ahkar Haik
House: Gryffindor
When you are available/availability: Daily
Why do you think you should be in S.P.E.W: Is bad to be treat live thing as slave. Is not good to treat any live thing this way, house elf is same. I am not good know English, but I am good to know what is not good. Bad. I am want to see better for house elf.
Welcome to the club :D

Back