Corridors

Register
Sign in
  Back

The Trio  PV Eri and Eris   Closed 

Please don' t join if you aren't one of these two.
Reducio
(Hope you don't mind that I didn't write 200 words for this one because I just needed to clarify something.)
Last edited by Bloom Silverton on 23rd March 2018, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Madeleine Saeger

okay so our plan is that they met and become a trio? Who wants to start it off?

Reducio
sorry its not 200 words, i'm just attempting to plan things but eep, it won't delete
Last edited by Eris Fawley on 19th March 2018, 6:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

FACILIS DESCENSUS AVERNI.
Eris Fawley:
Strength: 6 //Agility: 10 //Control: 9 //Stamina: 10

You can if you want to.
Reducio
I'll delete later since it's not 200

Madeleine Saeger

Is anyone there?
Reducio
Will delete
Last edited by Madeleine Saeger on 18th March 2018, 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Madeleine Saeger

Reducio
(( yes sorry, i sent a starter this morning but it didn't come through for some odd reason, i didn't see until now. Sorry))

Eris was wandering the halls of Hogwarts, wondering how she had found herself so lost. Just ten minutes ago she was near the transfiguration room, then Peeves had started throwing dungbombs in the hallways and Eris had run off and found herself here. Where was here? She had no idea where on earth she was, and didn't feel like talking to the paintings on the walls. There weren't any students around so she kept walking, until she found a door. A raven doorknocker was on it, but Eris dismissed it. She had no idea it was the ravenclaw common room door, until she tried to open it.

What came first the chicken or the egg?""

The door suddenly said, freezing Eris in shock. What on earth was this door doing? It wasn't a picture like the fat lady, so it couldn't be a common room door. Maybe it was a ravenclaw hangout. Wouldn't it be so cool to find a ravenclaw hangout and show the other gyffindors? It would be awesome. That would be a great legacy to leave, and would totally make Eris more popular. Only issue was that Eris's mind was blank to what the answer to the riddle might be, but then she remembered something a particularity snarky heroine in one of her books had said as the answer to a riddle like this.

"The chicken, because you said it first." Eris responded, waiting to see what would happen.
Last edited by Eris Fawley on 19th March 2018, 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Eris Fawley:

Madeleine sat inside the Common Room, when she heard voices out in the hallway. Thinking nothing of it, she shrugged it off. She continued to hear voices, so she finally turned around. What is that noise? She thought. She went closer to the door. She cautiously grabbed the handle, about to open it when the door swung open, a Gryffindor girl standing directly behind it. "What!? I-i don't think you're supposed to be here!" She looks around the common room. It was empty. "You're smart Gryffindor. How'd you get past the door? " She observed the girl standing in front of her. She was paler, had bright red hair, like Madeleine's. "You should be lucky that I'm alone, Ravenclaw's may seem all goody two-shoes. But... not all of them are that nice." She shudders. "It's like middle school, there's cliques: the populars, the emos, the not populars, etc." She was classified as a newbie. Not sure where she belonged. She hated labels. They are like standards, you have to live up to them, and if you don't you're an outcast to society. She was probably an outcast. She was never going to live up to any labels they put on her. She only cared what she thought of herself.
Reducio
Sorry I was gone for so long I had to go somewhere. :(

Madeleine Saeger

Eris was shocked when the door swung open, revealing another red-headed girl. They could of been twins, expect Eris was several inches shorter than the other girl. Figures. She really hated that she was so much shorter than everybody, but the ravenclaw girl confirmed her suspicions. "I got past the door by answering it's question." Eris said, acting braver than she looked. She resisted the urge to flick her hair away from her face, as it was covering her eye, but thought better of it. She wanted to look cool after all. She had just found a secret ravenclaw hang out. Maybe this girl could give her more information about this place.
She opened her mouth to speak, then realized the room looked a lot like a common room. Oh god, she had walked into the ravenclaw common room without knowing. "Uh, uh sorry I thought this was a hang out of some sort." Eris stuttered, all sense of the cool collected girl from a few moments before gone. "I didn't know it was your-er- common room." she mumbled, face turning scarlet. How did she always get into this sorts of predicaments? Eris groaned, waiting for the other girl to kick her out or scream at her.

Eris Fawley:

"I'm not mad, you know that right?" She smiles at the girl. "My name is Madeleine. And you are?" She sticks out her hand. She hopes to make friends with this girl, although she wasn't in her house. Madeleine had this--instinct-- to read other people, and what they were thinking. It wasn't any sort of magic, it was just an ability that she had. At least, she thinks it isn't magic. "You act brave, but you are quite.. vulnerable. I like it. It makes you, you." She always enjoyed trying to make others see the best in themselves. "It builds your character." She winces. "Sorry, was that too.. touchy?" That was another tendency Madeleine had: to make people upset. She was excellent at it, although most times it is by accident. She steps out into the hallway, closing the door behind her. "Look, you seem like a nice girl, but you really should be more careful about the doors you try and open, if it wasn't me in the common room, I'm pretty sure you would have gotten in big trouble, and I don't mean from the head of house..." She frowns a bit. She really wanted to make friends, but her big mouth wouldn't help accomplish that task.
Reducio
Sorry it takes me a bit to type these.

Madeleine Saeger

Eri had been walking down the corridor when she noticed a gryffinfor by the common room door. Eri walked behind the girl and decided to say sonething and scare her for a joke. So she quietly walked behind her. "Maddie, did this gryffindor open the door? I wouldn't be surprised if she did." Eri side stepped the girl and walked into the common room and stood by maddie. Eri was classified as the quiet mysterious type that nobody knew much about. She always seemed able to blend in if she wanted to blend in. So she luked scaring innocent people.

Now she stood staring at a gryffindor who looked like maddie but they didn't know each other so they couldn't be siblings. "Well we can't let her in this is Ravenclaw common room and dormitories." She said softly not trienf to be rude. She smiled at the other girl and wondered what she thought this door led to. She heard her say sonething like a hang out. Well I might have thought the same thing if I hadn't seen any other common room doors. She walked past maddie and went to her room. A minute later she came back with her bag.

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

Eris blinked confused at the turn of events. Another ravenclaw had appeared out of thin air and chided Eris for getting through the door, and to top it off the Madeleine girl had read into Eris's personality so well, and uncovered some truths Eris hadn't even considered herself. Feeling a little shell-shocked, Eris finally took Madeleine's offered hand and shook it. "Eris Elcan. In normal circumstances I'd say nice to met you, but if you'd excuse me if the situation is a little bit odd." She said, trying to add a little bit of humor into the already extremely humiliating experience. It was hard to try and joke in front of two taller, much more intimating girls who's common room she had just broke into.

"Er, I'm sorry I broke into your common room. I had no idea it was your common room." she said half-heartedly, watching Eri get her bag. She knew the girl from the train ride to Hogwarts and wondered if Eri knew her back, as for Madeleine, Eris had no idea who she was but she seemed pretty nice although she kept repeatedly telling Eris how lucky she was that Madeleine had found her. Eris figured she was pretty lucky that the Maddie girl had found her. She seemed pretty sweet.

Eris Fawley:

Walking out of the door. "You are Eris right? From the train ride here." She smiled. "Things like this happen don't worry." She smiled and followed the other two girls away from the common room. Eri smiled at the gryfindor hoping she was fine. She walked behind the two girls observing them quietly. Eri could tell eris was a bit humiliated and Eri wanted to cheer her up. "Eris its fine anyone could have made the same mistake." She smiled. Walking down the corridor. "Where to?" They were in the corridor for a reason right? Maybe they all could explore.

Eri observed the two girls some more as they walked. Eri silently drifted deep off into thought. The beautiful hallways so intricate in design. The windows over looking the great lake and the grounds. Everything was to overwhelming to her. She loved to travel but never had she seen this type of structure. It was truly breath taking. Her thoughts led her to forget her surroundings and she tripped. "Bloody hell. Who left this confounded book in the hall." She stood up and slid the book with her foot into the wall "That never happened. Okay" She looked at them.

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

Eris gladly followed the two girls away from the common room, happy that Eri remembered who she was. "Eris I am!" The small girl said, "I daresay I'm pretty easy to remember, as I'm the one who ate almost have of the trolley in one go." Eris smiled sheepishly, remembering how sick she had felt that night lying in her new 4-poster bed. Though it had been totally worth it, just to eat all that sweet, sweet candy.

"Where too?" Eris hadn't thought about that. Maybe they could explore. She did love exploring the halls and she was on a floor she'd never been on for more than a couple minutes to send a letter to her dad in the owlery. "Maybe we can exp-" Eris stopped talking, biting her lip to not laugh as Eri fell face first over an abandoned book. Eris waited for Eri to get back up on her feet and laughed, "Who indeed left this bloody book in the hallway." Without further warning, she walked to the corner and examined the book.

"huh. I've never seen this book before." Eris held up the book for the other two to see. It was a store bought copy of Advanced Ancient Runes.

Eris Fawley:

Eri blushed realizing the book was her lost copy of advanced runes. "Um That is the book I uh borrowed from my aunt." She laughed nervously and tucked the book away into her bag. "Remember you did not see that." Eri always knew she was very uncoordinated. "Would you care to go to the library, or the great lake, or explore the abandoned restrooms." She smiled she loved exploring so much. It was one of her favorite pastimes. 

She smiled and began walking like nothing had just happened. Her blush was gone and she seemed happy more like entranced in a daze.

She stared at every new thing she saw in the hallways. She pulled her wand out to make sure it was okay after her fall. Satisfied she stuck the wand back into her pocket. She smiled. "Eris I bet you had serious stomach pain after eating all that candy." She chuckled remembering her stuffing her mouth with tons of candy. 

She remembered the sweet taste of chocolate frogs. She smiled and seemed to walk with an ease ot you could describe it as a graceful stride. She always seemed to walk carefully like each stride was planned out.

Eris wondered why Eri's aunt had let her borrow such an advanced book in her fist year, but thought better than to push on it. She had seen the girl reading on the train. She must of been very advanced. Envy ran through Eris. She wanted to be that advanced too!

"Maybe let's look at the abandoned toilets. I read once that Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger made polijuice potion in an abandoned toilet once in their third year." Eris's eyes went glazed thinking about the war heroes from so long ago. Their story was basically one out of a good book. Eris hadn't realized Eri was talking to her, as she was so focused on recalling all she had read about the golden trio when she finally snapped out of her daze to listen to Eri joke about her candy eating.

"Oh you have no idea how sick I felt," Eris said cheerfully, giggling as she did so. "But it was so worth it for all that candy. I can't believe Ava bought all of it." She stopped herself from saying, it's a shame she's in sytherin because truth be told, Eris was learning that sytherin wasn't all half bad and unlike others in her house she didn't have deep hatred of sytherins.

Eris Fawley:

Madeleine stood by idly. "I say we try and find a hangout. There are so many abandoned rooms in the castle, there's gotta be one that we can use to hangout." She smiles. "Since we are from different houses...and I wouldn't recommend opening the common room door again." She chuckles at Eris. Oh gosh, she was going to embarrass herself so much in the time that she is here. "Abandoned, huh?" She smirks at Eris's suggestion. "I for one am excited to make any advanced potions, my class is going by too slowly." She debates. "And, studying potions this advanced has to be against about 50 school rules. So we should find another place to do it, I'm sure the 'abandoned toilets' actually have a lot of students going there for things that are against the rules." Oh gosh, she is probably really annoying at the moment. She slaps her palm up against her forehead. "I talk way too much, sorry." She was definitely, a...quirky person.

"Mmhmm... borrow." She laughs at Eri's uneasy facial expressions, "I didn't see anything." She says regaining her posture. "Well... let's get this thing going!?" She asked as more of a question rather a statement.
Last edited by Madeleine Saeger on 19th March 2018, 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Madeleine Saeger
  Back