Corridors

Register
Sign in

Lost.  PV Siege Aramastus Bal   Closed 

Sabrina was really, really lost. She had turned left, then right, then left and right and left and right and right again, and now she had no clue where she was. Somewhere in the Corridors, obviously, but nowhere she was familiar with. Was this the door to the library? She wondered to herself as she reached out to the handle, tugging it open. Instead of the smell of old books, she was greeted with a rather.. unpleasant one. Nope, definitely a lavatory. She closed the door hastily before continuing down the corridor, holding her sleeve up to her nose to filter out the smell before she dared to breathe in the air again. Seriously an unpleasant smell.

Moving photos were beginning to show on the walls of the corridors, so Sabrina was really hoping that she was heading to the magical staircases. She happened to love them, actually. That could be a part of her that wanted to be a daredevil, but the adrenaline she got when she was really high up was sort of an addicting feeling. She didn't mind it. Perhaps, she should try out for the Quidditch team when she is able. She could see herself enjoying riding a broom quite a bit. 

But, alas, she was no where near the magical staircases. Actually, she was quite the opposite way. She turned the corner, coming to another long, neverending hallway. A groan emitted from her as she threw her head back, leaning up against the wall. Out of all the people in the school, how did she happen to be the one to get incredibly lost? She assumed that at some point she would find her way back, but she really didn't want to be wandering around aimlessly for yet another hour. What was the point if there was a chance she might end up never getting back? Maybe if she stayed in one spot, someone would be able to find her and lend her a hand on getting back to the Great Hall, at least. Even better, the Gryffindor common room. 

today you are the fire
& tomorrow you will be the sea.

Siege walked the halls a bit dizzily, he'd been injured he just remembered...It was kind of hard to remember anything, when your supposedly good and possibly best friend just said you weren't ANYTHING, plus his injuries weren't exactly helping either. He couldn't really see anyone in front of him, nor he could he hear anyone nearby. The same scene played in his mind over and over and over again, and it just made him madder. 

-Ugh, I shouldn't dwell on THAT anymore...It'll just make me angrier, and right now, I don't think I have the energy to even be remotely pissed at someone.-

He staggered as he walked, but luckily that halls were pretty empty and he wasn't even technically supposed to be out here, but what the hell, he's Siege after all. He's not the one to care, to get mad for long term, nor was he the one to be nice either, especially with no one holding him back.

"I could use some rest right now...Maybe some nice sleep...Yeah...that'd be nice" Siege would dizzily say, before leaning on the wall. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a girl with some orange-ish hair, he didn't really know, or care, cause all he felt was throwing up.

"Uhm...Excuse me? Wanna go get some butterbeer with me?" Said Siege quite out loud, he was totally messed up now. He didn't know what the hell he was saying, but he seems to want some butterbeer at the moment, and would die to be called "Butterbeer Boy" by Serena once more. He was just a mess, he didn't know what to do, think, and even act! He was just there leaning on the wall, with the girl probably wondering what the hell he was doing there, or how he got the wounds he had on the head, he was probably bleeding a bit! He was just that messed up, plus that emotional bullet from Serena didn't help either.

"So...Wanna help me out real quick?" Siege would say, eyeing the girl with one lazy look, as he leaned on the wall. It's a surprise really, considering that he would never ask for anyone's help, but then again, at this point I'm not even sure he had the same personality as the Friendly Neighborhood Delinquent Arsonist Siege that we all know and love.

"Sorry for asking love, I just might not be myself right now..." Now there was definitely something wrong with him. Saying that, and acknowledging him being not himself? That's totally not Siege, but damn that wound must be something to make him talk like that...What, he's turned to prince charming now? pfft...Wait...Oh no...

Siege Aramastus Bal <-- For More Information
[STA-4][AGL-5][STR-10][CTR-4][ARC-3][ACC-4]

Eventually, the girl came across another person. From what she could tell, they were a boy, and also a Gryffindor if his attire was anything to go by. Perhaps he knew his way around better than she did, and would hopefully be able to get her from one place to another so that she could renavigate herself to the Common Room. But unfortunately for her, it appeared that he was injured to a degree. His face seemed scratched up, and Sabrina knew well enough what that felt like. He'd ought to go see the nurse, or else that could get pretty infected. Just another thing that she knew all too well.

"Uhm...Excuse me? Wanna go get some butterbeer with me?"

To say that she was shocked was a little bit of an understatement. More to the fact that he was asking to go for butterbeer. Hot chocolate (with extra marshmallows, of course) was something that Sabrina could understand, but as far as she was aware, you had to be thirteen to drink butterbeer. Maybe even older. She never really thought about it - never had a reason to. The thought of drinking it made her uneasy, but she smiled anyways, about to graciously turn down his offer before he spoke up again.

"So...Wanna help me out real quick?"

"Uh, help you with what, exactly?" She inquired, eyeing the boy as he leaned up against the wall. He looked like he seriously could use the nurse's help, and she wasn't one to resist offering, "If it's to get to the nurse's, sure. Butterbeer, perhaps not as much." She stated, pursing her lips slightly. Why was he even drinking? He was eleven, surely there wasn't any need nor temptation to do so at his age. Sabrina had the privilege to say that she was probably older than most students, being born on New Years'. She kind of differed her age from everyone else's by default.

"Sorry for asking love, I just might not be myself right now..."

Using her hand to make a gesture as if to say 'no big deal', Sabrina looked past the boy now to the other end of the hallway. From here, she could see that it split off into another hallway. This Scottish castle resembled a labyrinth so well that she could believe that she was in the muggle motion picture of The Labyrinth. "Would you happen to know your way around from here?" She asked, finally drawing her gaze back to the other Gryffindor, "I admit I'm a little lost - I mean, a lot lost." She quickly corrected herself, taking the chance to lean against the wall as well, but she made sure to be against the one opposite of the boy. She was still quite weary about new people, truth be told.

today you are the fire
& tomorrow you will be the sea.

"Lost? Hell I'm lost..." Said Siege a bit confused once more. He had no idea as to what he was thinking, asking some girl for help? Inviting her for some butterbeer? He must indeed be going insane. "Like, I have no idea as to where we are right now..." Responded Siege once more. Inside as well as outside, Siege was lost...He didn't know how to feel about loosing that friend, he'd lost so many before. He didn't know what to feel! Was he mad? Well a little bit, but that madness went away after like a minute. Was he sad? He wasn't one to feel that way anyways. Was he disappointed? Maybe? Like I said, he didn't know how he felt at that moment.

"Little lost?...A lot then...Well I'm a lot lost too!" Siege would say, with a hint of silliness behind his voice. He wasn't one to be serious all the time anyways, he's got a playful savagery to him. He may be lazy, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't like to joke around, in fact that's probably the most memorably thing anyone who gets close to him would remember. That troublemaker smile, that joking manner accompanying that smile. A smile that made it hard to believe the amount of innocence lying beneath those troublesome eyes of his.

"Wish I know where I was. This school's too damn big for me." Commented Siege, pushing himself off from the wall, now barely standing. Now he stood once more, in his confident way, as well as with that lazy look that he carried. He wasn't about to get too comfortable with the girl anyways, he barely even knows her, and for all he knew, this might be the last time they'll see each other.

"I know you said you were lost...But any ideas at the least? I can't really think right now..." Siege would say, rubbing his hand on the side of his head, only to find his fingertips to be marked by some blood. It wasn't serious. At least that's what I think, and what Siege hoped. He began to sway and slowly attempt to walk, before abruptly stopping.

"On second thought...I'm feeling pretty damn sleepy..." Said Siege, then sitting down and leaned his back against the wall. He clearly saw this time the ginger hair leaning on the wall as well, probably some random lost girl. It was pretty strange though, getting lost. He wasn't one to get lost most of the time, but right now his injury and emotions are all jumbling up his process of thinking. "Ah..Damn...I'm really not the right person to be asked for directions right now..."

Siege Aramastus Bal <-- For More Information
[STA-4][AGL-5][STR-10][CTR-4][ARC-3][ACC-4]