Corridors

Register
Sign in
  Back

Royalty Unites  PV Anastasia Beckett   Ended 

"That would be rather embarrassing, wouldn't it?" Anastasia agreed. She was mostly joking, although she really didn't know what she would do if she managed to get herself lost while leading a tour group. She felt a tad nervous about the whole thing since it would be her first major prefect job. Sure, she'd patroled a bit, but she hadn't actually caught anyone doing anything wrong or anything.

"I suppose if nothing else, you could just put a sheet over your head and say you're a ghost like the Muggles do," Anastasia jokingly offered. If she didn't think of something else, her plan was to just wear a normal dress and find a crown somewhere and say she was a princess. Who was she kidding? She was a perfectionist, which meant she would have a perfect, rather elaborate costume whether or not she'd actually thought of it yet. 

"Pumpkin is quite nice," Anastasia agreed. She liked the flavor alright, although she generally preferred lemon to all other fruit flavors. As they reached the sign-up sheets, she glanced at the sheet for the tours, and her stomach did a flip when she saw that all but one of the people in her group were second years. That would mean that they would actually know the castle, which was more than she could say for herself. "Have you joined any clubs or anything yet?" The question was a bit random, but she thought the answer would say a lot about him. She had only joined the one, plus Gryffindor newspaper staff, plus being a Prefect. When she added that to the fact that she intended to be on the Quidditch team, she'd decided she would wait to join any other clubs for a bit until she had everything balanced. 

I only act like I know everything. Maybe I'm scared that someone will find out I don’t. Stats - Strength: 5, Agility: 6, Control: 12, Stamina:7
  Back