Corridors

Register
Sign in

Cupid's Trash  PV Marian and Amber 

Reducio
Luna granted me godmod permission for this starter.

Ah, yes. The joys of being a boy. A stinky, cootie-drenched short-haired piece of filth known as a male of the human race. A boy.

And the one and only Head Boy at that! From that moment he stepped foot into that dusty Prefect compartment, he knew this year would be a year he wouldn't forget.

With that in mind, he pushed himself to make it a year for the better. His feet shuffled down the crowded corridor as he kept his eyes trained on a flightless bird moments in front of him, searching for sounds or anything remotely dangerous. There she was, Luna Aurelius. "That one girl from the History Excursion". "That New Ravenclaw Prefect". One of the few true newbies.

She had come in prepared for the job and walked into the compartment with her eyes illuminated and ready. Anatole had faith in her, truly. She wasn't one to let people down...for what he knew.

Today's task in his free time were to observe her efforts on patrol and instruct her if she ever made a rookie mistake. An easy task, Anatole concluded, since Luna and Anatole had become close friends from the Excursion. Now was the prime time for classes to release their frantic students, from stressed and excited first years to sick-of-it-all seventh years. As the pupils filed in, Anatole could barely catch a glimpse of her glistening neutral hair. "Luna! Luna," he called into the fray, poking his head over the people and raising his hands frantically to hopefully catch her attention. This was part of the patrol! She had to stay focused! No matter what Anatole did, she probably wouldn't listen!

Well, she had definitely passed one of her first Patrols. When the crowds cleared, Anatole saw just a flash of her hair turn the corner, and for once, realized him partway lost. He had followed the cluster a little more right, and then, he was alone...for the most part. In the distance, he heard the chatter and squealing of none other than that fragile species: girls. They looked just a smidge younger than the boy, so keeping with his earlier mature manner, he brushed his hair to the side and asked them but a simple question. "Do you girls need any help...?"

"Dancing with fine women and ruling equally fine castles."
The Lord of Advanced Summoning, Anatole Evans
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5

Amber was talking with Marian as they were taking a walk because they didn't have any classes for a while. Thats when they spotted a garter snake slithering along on the floor, Amber examined it and discovered that it was a snow exiting her as she loved snakes. "Look Marian, its a snow garter snake!" Her faced beemed with joy at the new discovery and she pet the snake affectionately. Thats when the head boy came and asked them both a question, "Do you girls need any help?

"No, we just don't have any classes at the moment until about an hour so we decided to take a walk and chat and stuff." She held up her hands with a snake in them "Then I found this beauty and decided to examine him before I let him go his merry way. He is a garter snake and is a snow so I thought that he was really cool." She pet the snake gently careful not to harm hin in any way. She held him in her hand for a little longer before letting him sither away to wherever he wated to go.

"Anyways, my names Amber and this is Marian and we are both first year Hufflepuffs!" Amber's face beamed in a bright smile dispite having held a live snake in her hand "Don't you think snakes are cool, they come in so many forms plus most are harmless so I like to pet or pick them up unless they are the venomous kind. I would of had one at home but my parents never let me, they probubly thought I would acidentally kill it with my magic or something. My parents are usually like that, I should tell you about the time I acidentally turned them into snakes once." Amber laughed a little at the last part. Anyways, whats your name?"

When life throws you a curveball, train and hit a homerun

Afternoon, September 7, 2018

Marian and Amber, Marian's best friend, had been walking throught the corridors when they saw a little garter snake. Marian had jumped a little when she saw it, but she calmed down once she realized it was just a garter snake. Amber picked it up and started petting it. Marian reached over and gave it a stroke. If snakes could purr, this one would be. Amber gently let the snake go and, as they turned the corner, They almost ran into a boy.

Marian hadn't met many boys, but she had only been there a week. It seemed to her there were more girls than boys at Hogwarts. Marian turned pink when she recognised the boy: Anatole Evans.

Marian had seen him the other day at dinner. I guess you could say it was love at first sight, but she would say that that would be an overstatement. Good thing Amber was such a talker, for Marian couldn't say anything for a minute.

"Hello," she said.

Her eyes looked down to read his red and gold badge pinned to his chest that read "Head Boy".
"Congratulations on becoming Head Boy," Marian said, gesturing at his badge.

Stamina- 4 Strength-5 Agility-6 Control-5
ArcPower- 4 Accuracy-6
Marian Lynch

As the girls approached him, Anatole rolled his shoulders, just in case he would have to deal out a hard batch of Head Boy justice. They seemed harmless in their appearance, thankfully enough. Anatole had encountered too many naughty people in these Corridors last year.

His words echoed off the walls and drifted into their ears. He could almost watch them perk up when they heard the boy's dramatic-reading-level-manly bright, immature voice inquiring on their presence. The lighter haired one approached him with an infectious grin and a cheery tone. "No, we just don't have any classes at the moment until about an hour so we decided to take a walk and chat and stuff."

Take a walk and chat and stuff. How First-Year of her to say. They must have been friends. Judging by the looks of them, the two girls were really good, almost cute type friends. That is, cute in the sense like they moved well together and all. Anatole took no immediate affection to either of them.

The lighter-haired one introduced herself as Amber and the other one...who appeared rather...flushed, to say, was introduced as Marian. She had tensed up slightly and looked flustered for a minute.

Of course, Anatole had no idea what that meant. All he knew was that girls were weird.

He replied in regards to Amber's introduction. "Well, hello there, Amber and Marian!" Hufflepuffs, of course. Amber's enthusiasm said it all.

"Hello," she spit out, "congratulations on becoming Head Boy."

Anatole nodded at her, adjusting his badge. Things like this made him want to hold his head even higher. Adam didn't have this title, did he? This was one of the few, small victories he had. "Thanks! It means a lot." He cracked an awkward half-smile, wiping his brow. He had still lost Luna...and was that some frantic feet he heard from a while away?

"Anyways, what's your name?"

There you go! She asked the question he was always asked. "Anatole, Anatole Evans." He tossed his head, peering behind him to see if there was any evildoer following his tracks...or Luna. Yeah, she was more important. It was clearly evident he was stressed, yet he continued with his classic greeting. "Pleasure's mine."

"Dancing with fine women and ruling equally fine castles."
The Lord of Advanced Summoning, Anatole Evans
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5

Amber noticed that he had acted in an all crushy trying to please way but Amber decided not to point it out though since that would be rude. "Anyways, it's nice to meet you, and I wanted to ask you a question. Whats your favorite beast, mine is a dragon for multiple reasons. I think that dragons are really cool but I also think that if maybe some day we have smaller domesticated dragons they would make really cool pets." Amber smiled as she shared her favorite beast since she was serious about her love for Dragons, almost as serious as in her love for books.

She didn't wait for an answer though before asking another question that she wanted to ask him. "What's your favorite book? Mine is this really good one called a stolen kingdom. It's about a prince who grew up not knowing that he was a prince. When his adoptive parents tell him the truth he sets out to take back his kingdom from his evil unkle who killed his actual mother and who had tried to kill him as a baby. Another book I have been reading is farinhight 451 but I actually haven't finished it yet."

When life throws you a curveball, train and hit a homerun

As soon as she had done it, Marian instantly regretted showing her emotions in such an obvious way. She needed to treat him like a friend, not a crush. First impressions, Marian. It would be hard now to not make him think she was weird, for first impressions stick with you.

Marian should just be herself so that will be the person Anatole remembers, not fake Marian. Not a fake that treats him strangely. Treat him like a friend first. Get to know him as a friend, then maybe move up a stage.

Ah, the favorite creature question. The one Marian had heard many times, and changed her answer every time. Something about the question made everyone ask it over and over. Not enough that it was annoying, though. Amber liked dragons, a good answer from how she had explained her reasoning. While they were dangerous, they were also beautiful and mysterious.

The questions were aimed towards Anatole, so Marian didn't feel the need to answer.

Deciding to go with the "get to know him as a freind" thing, Marian asked a question, hopefully not bombarding him with questions from two curious girls.

"What brings you here, walking around the corridors?"

Stamina- 4 Strength-5 Agility-6 Control-5
ArcPower- 4 Accuracy-6
Marian Lynch