Corridors

Register
Sign in
  Back

Wandering The Halls  Finished 

Dianna giggled at Renae childish behavior. "Are you okay?" She asked walking up to her with a flower in hand. "Ah here.." She handed her the flower. "This is a yares flower. It make all the pain go away when you get hurt, but it doesn't heal broken bones sadly." She explained. She never thought she would be able to offer flowers to someone other than her mom and it made her quite happy.

"If you want it to last longer sing it a song that's what I do." she shrugged.She was really starting to like Renae and Clarke. She hoping that they would be great friends. Feeling her shaken hair she took a step back and ringed it out on the floor. The remaining flowers going to the water and disappearing. "it might be a little difficult to go together though, Renae and I are gryffindors and you're a slytherin. I don't know if we'd be welcomed to your table or the other way around." Dianna nodded in understanding. "Yeah it's okay I'll be fine." She smiled but it didn't really meet her eyes. She was kinda bummed out that they couldn't talk more once they get there. She does have a book to read whenever she was alone so it be all that bad. "I guess that's the cost of being Slytherin." She joked trying to cheer herself up. "

D_Mich

Renae looked at Clarke and Dianna and smiled "I'm at my absolute best." she said while taking the flower and putting it back in her robes, chuckling a bit. She's always been a tad clumsy as a child but it never got the best of her especially when she was 'itty bitty' her father would always tell her. But she was used to going outside and 'adventuring' and coming home with cuts, bruises and sometimes scars. It never bothered her but it bothered her father and it would almost always amuse her.. maybe it did every time, but she would be physically sore the next day of course and that wasn't so amusing for her but it was for her father.

After a moment of realization, Renae said "I agree, we might not be able to sit with Dianna or have her sit with us and I definitely think we wouldn't be welcome to the Slytherin table." Sighing she spoke again "I am sure Gryffindor would feel the same way as well. Puts us in a bit of a bind." Renae rememberd her father telling her and showing her pictures of her mother in her robes. The crest on her robes was suprising to Renae. Her mother was placed in Slytherin. The Murphy family of Pure-Bloods had a history of Slytherins but she was the first to be placed in Gryffindor. After her mother's death her family disowned Renae for being Half-Blooded and they never excepted her muggle father from the start. 

Féach ar an méid is mian leat a fheiceáil,
An bhfuil sé mar aidhm agat a bheith
~Renae C. Everett

"Slytherin's aren't too bad" Clarke said to Dianna, "My parents were both in Slytherin, and their parents as well, although I think my moms mom may have been hufflepuff and she's just lying to us" he joked, "I was supposed to end up in Slytherin I think but the sorting hat thought differently I guess, which is all that matters."

Clarke tapped his chin in thought as he considered their options, "hey," he said, "Why don't we grab some food from the great hall and then bring it outside and eat near the lake. It's really nice out and no one will really bug us."

Clarke honestly thought the rivalry between houses was a little ridiculous. He had known plenty of different witches and wizards from all houses and never found that one was better than the others. The most exposure he had was between slytherins though, as that's what his family was, so he felt he mostly understood them. But still he would take any excuse to spend more time outside. The castle was cool and he liked looking at everything inside but it felt a little cramped some times and the fresh air always made him feel a lot better. In fact, he though, even if they don't want to go with me I should still take a walk down by the lake, it's too good a day to pass that up.

Stamina: 7 | Agility: 5 | Strength: 6 | Control: 7 | ArcPower: 2 | Accuracy: 3

[Why don't we grab some food from the great hall and then bring it outside and eat near the lake. It's really nice out and no one will really bug us."[ Dianna brightened at the idea. "Oh yes that would be nice! And to shield us from the hot sun I can make us a shade. But it have to be our little secret." She grinned. She didn't want everyone to know about the spell, for all she know they might start to use her than be a friend.

She didn't understand why there was such rivalry between the two houses. She grew up in a family of both Slytherin and Hufflepuff. Her Father being Slytherin her mom be Hufflepuff. It was a fifty percent chance she was going to get Hufflepuff. Though she doesn't hate being in this house she just didn't wan to take after her father. And being Slytherin didn't help at all.
"Slytherin's aren't too bad"

She thought about Clarke's words for moment. She knew they weren't bad. Well not ALL. But to know she have to be in a house with some manipulative people shook her bones. She didn't want her playful side to be mistaken for mischief because of a simple robe.

D_Mich

Renae softly chuckled "That is actually a great idea! It is absolutely beautiful outside." she huffed a bit "Very very nice day." She smiled and said "Really, I could not think of anything better to do with you guys. It is probably the most ideal thing to do anyway. Haha."  Renae sighed in relief. "Oh yes that would be nice! And to shield us from the hot sun I can make us a shade. But it have to be our little secret." She looked at Dianna and said assuredly  "Secrets pretty safe with us right?" Renae smiled.

Renae never had anything against Slytherins except her for her mother's family. Renae wanted to be an exception, she wanted to be with them but they followed Pure-Blood traditons to keep it that way. Usually they would kill off Muggle-Borns, Half-bloods, and Squibs but they let her go due to her not having the Murphy name. It was a scare but Renae is the only thing left of her mother for her father to cherish, almost most pure luck. Renae and her father could have never asked more in life than what they have to keep and they could never ever be happier.

Féach ar an méid is mian leat a fheiceáil,
An bhfuil sé mar aidhm agat a bheith
~Renae C. Everett

"Sounds like a plan then!" Clarke smiled, "I like the sun but shade is good in case it gets too hot although here? I don't know." Clarke missed the warmth from back home. Yeah it wasn't the warmest place but it was a lot warmer than up here where Hogwarts was. Every place had it's pros and cons. So while Hogwarts may be further from the ocean, and further north. He could really use some time relaxing in the sun. But his mom always warmed him about staying out in the sun for too long despite how much he enjoyed it.

"I know how to keep a secret" he said with a sly wink, "I'm pretty sure there are a lot of secrets that need to be kept here" he added and looked around the halls a little suspiciously. he had heard all the lore that followed Hogwarts around. From when his parents went to school here to some things that happened more recently. What was another secret to keep? It was always what he was raised to do anyway. If you saw something you weren't supposed to you kept your mouth shut. Not everyone needed to know what was going on. Even if rules were broken. Even if people were betrayed.

Stamina: 7 | Agility: 5 | Strength: 6 | Control: 7 | ArcPower: 2 | Accuracy: 3

Dianna continued walking than realized she didn't know where to go so waited for than to catch up. Honestly I have no idea what to write next. But since They are going to the great lake do you want me to create a new thread there?
This was exciting for her and she loved the fact she would be able to talk and get to know more about them. It was the first time in forever since she felt this warm feeling inside her and she didn't want it to leave. Her smile brightened. Maybe to them it was weird for someone going to lake happy but Dianna couldn't be more than happy. She had a skip in her step hoping thus was a start of a new friendship.

At this point I'm improvising :rofl:

She started humming to herself than stopped Turing to them walking backwards. "So you both know a little bit about me what about you?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows "anything interesting?" She smiled not paying attention to where she going. Ah yes the sun could dry me off. She thought as she waited for there answer.Bother of we're like a book to her with different stories to tell. She couldn't wait to hear about it.

(I will create a new thread and send you both a link.)

D_Mich
  Back