Corridors

Register
Sign in

Faulty Encounter  PV Lyonel Fleur   Closed 

Jessica wiped her eyebrow, carrying a load of books. Maybe studying in the empty bathrooms wasn't the best idea. Although it was quiet, it had quickly became creepy and unsettling, and when she saw a spider call across her Charms book she had given up studying there and decided to go to the library, where it was louder, ironically. At least she had learned something during her brief studies.

From what I understand, she thought. Astronomy here isn't about studying how to get to the stars, but rather how the Earth is affected by the stars. That's a interesting way of depicting how the constellations affect us. The Ravenclaw had never given much thought to this idea. She thought they'd be discussing how wizards ready discovered other worlds and had already been exposed to other resources. But this was excellent too. But so far Charms was the only thing that she really got so far. She though that subjects at Hogwarts would be much easier than Muggle school subject but their difficulty was very much the same.

Jessica was alone in the corridor, carrying about five books that nearly blocked her view, which is probably why she didn't see the Slytherin who was hurrying from the opposite direction. They collided but he was left on the ground rather than her, surrounded by her books and papers. Ink spilled on the floor. Jessica had a horrified expression on her face. Most Slytherins, especially the Pure-Bloods like her friend Regina had told her about, were very arrogant and patronizing people. Would this Slytherin punish her for such a clumsy mistake? She hastily began trying to help him up and pick up her things.

"Excuse me, I was watching where I was going, I didn't mean to run into you." She wasn't scared, just weary of her impression towards a potential friend.
Last edited by Jessica Garrison on 24th June 2018, 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

I never lose. Either I win or I learn.
STA: 5 | STR: 4 | CON: 5 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 6

- ♠ -

A look around, only slightly, not too much. Lyonel just wanted to make sure he was going the right way, his face blank as he kept a fast pace. He was walking through one of the corridors Hogwarts had to offer, there were many, way too many for his comfort. On the other hand more passages to reach one's destined place meant that the chance to meet other students was less. Some of those peasants would use other way than he did. It would made the air he had to share with them clearer as long as not too many of them kept together. It was enough that he was expected to share a classroom with them, a dormitory even. Alone the thought made his skin crawl, made him feel dizzy. When his mind raced towards the Great Hall he tensed, there all of them met thrice a day, thinking it was so okay to dirten his environment. They did not care for decency when they screamed throuh the hall, grabbed the food with their dirty hands and had the impudence to speak to him, as if they were his equals – they clearly were not.

He fastened his pace, his bag with his school supplies swinging with every step he took, his destiny the Studyroom, where he could hopefully enjoy some peace before being suffocated by other students once again. There never were many students in these rooms, they often preferred the Library, which was the only reason that he kept away from that place during free periods. It would probably be full of peasants. He could not react fast enough when someone collided with him, knocking the breath out of his lungs and making him hit the ground. A gasp escaped his mouth, it took a second for him to collect himself, before he threw a nasty glare at the person at fault. "Don't you have eyes, peasant?!" he snarled, slapping away the kindly offered hand and stood up. He brushed off non-existant dirt from his robes, before glaring at the girl infront of himself. He could not believe what just happened! This girl just ran into him as if he was invisible, he clréarly was not – how insane must this girl be to not see his beauty!

- ♠ -

Lyonel J. Fleur
Sta:4 - Ag:3 - Str:2 - Co:9 - Arc:7 - Acc:5

Jessica eyes widened with surprise but then they narrowed and she hastily snatched up her things. What was the deal with this guy? He acted as if he'd never made a mistake in his life. And who was he calling peasant? Jessica wasn't born from the richest family in the entire world, but he probably wasn't either, or he'd go to a better school than Hogwarts. She eyed him. He didn't seem worthy of being yelled at at the moment so she just glared at him. "What's your deal? I just didn't see you coming, you didn't have to call me names? That's really ignorant of you. Next time I'll make sure to avoid all the snakes like you while treading the halls of Hogwarts."

Jessica rubbed her hand where he had slapped it. He was incredibly rude! " You know what? You and your books deserve to be on the ground. Would you mum approve of your behavior, especially to a random girl you don't even know?" She checked her hand to see if it was bleeding, that had been a pretty sharp hit. She looked at him more closely. " What are you? Your skin is too pretty, are you a vampire? I always hear that they're cute and strong, but I don't think you're any of those." She covered the side of her mouth. "Okay, maybe he is cute, but..." she said, whispering to herself.

"Anyway, where are you headed? I'm going to the library to catch up with friends." She gave him a brief smile.

- ♠ -

Once standing, he bend down in a swift movement and picked up his school bag. His school bag had been a custom design for him, marked with the stamp of the person who made it. It was made from smoothed dragon hide, that would give a greenish shine whenever it was hit by the light in the right way. He shouldered his school bag and gave an unimpressed stare towards the girl, who had to be his age but seemed so much more childish than he was.
”You didn't see me?” He asked seemingly shocked. ”You should have taken a look around then! Imagine if you had dirtied my clothes or worse, my skin itself!?” He could feel the dirt crawling over his skin, dust beginning to cover his body. Just the thought of getting his perfect body dirty, left him disgusted; he totally would need a shower that he had to sadly share with the other boys. He should have a own bathroom, where he could store his collection of cremes and body lotions without having to worry about some nasty little theft.

The next words of that eagle girl made him scowl. ”I don't know what hit you, but clearly I deserve nothing more than the best! This is why I was sent here, to study at the noble school of Hogwarts which has one of the best reputations. One of the best Potion Master alive are teaching here and rumors say that we have an ex-Quidditch player as Flying professor. I deserve the best and the best only and what do I get? Some clumsy girl that runs me over? You should be the one being ashamed, not me!” While speaking, even though sounding dramatically, he did not raise his voice.
He narrowed his eyes at her. ”Why should I feel the need to tell a brat where my destination lays?” He asked her, totally going over her compliments. What should he say? There was probably no one within this school that matched his beauty.

- ♠ -

Lyonel J. Fleur

Jessica scowled. "First of all, you could have easily dodged me while you were speed-walking like a turtle around the corridor! You have a part to play in this too, pretty boy! I don't know who emptied your head of the miniscule brain slug that had been up there, but you should go politely ask for it back. If you can, that is. I don't think you have a kind bone in your entire body!" Jessica made a face at him. She felt like throwing the heaviest book at him but he'd probably tell a professor, mostly like the Head of Slytherin. "And to think that I though that Slytherins were honorary people, but that idea ended as soon as I met you!"

Jessica listened to what he said about the school and it's reputation. She'd never really heard anything about other schools before, but that was probably because her grandmother only went to Hogwarts. Wasn't there a school that was primarily girls, or was it boys? Jessica shook her head, coming back to the conversation. She usually grew tired of being mean to someone, especially someone who she barely knew. But this Slytherin was really asking for it!

Just watching him, seeing the look of disgust on his face, annoyed Jessica and it was near impossible to do that. She scowled and looked down at the ground. "I only wanted to know where you were going because... I was trying to be nice, maybe - " She threw her hands up in bewilderment. "Why do you have to use such obscene words to describe me? If you don't want anyone to touch you, why don't you conjure up some charm that makes people stay away from you instead of blabbering about how ignorant I am because you couldn't bother to step to the side, since you clearly didn't see a girl carrying a mountain of books coming your way. " Jessica rolled her eyes haughty.

- ♠ -

He stared down at this laughable girl. How dare she? How dare she insult his neural structure and appearance like this? Comparing him to a slug, what a low blow; she clearly must be insane if she could not detect how awe-inspiring he was. She should clearly reconsider her doings and apologize for her impolite and laughable comportment. ”I should have dodged you? I probably would have done that, if you weren't... so small” he snorted, eyeing her viciously from head to toe. ”You also shouldn't stack your supplies higher than you can look, that is just plain stupid and a danger for your environment!” Acting caring? He couldn't care less if she had ran into anyone else, but she ran into him; knocking him over nonetheless.

He laughed, not amused and cold. ”Conjure something up? That's hilarious, we are first years! If I would be able to, I would” he stated. ”Anyways do you have something else that keeps me away from what I planned? Because I have more important things to do than talking to a girl that has no sense of her environment” He really had no reason to let such a girl be around him longer than it was neccessary. Letting her fawn over his Beauty while trying to defend her clumsy behavior with stupid remarks.
- ♠ -

Lyonel J. Fleur