Corridors

Register
Sign in

House Gossip  PV   Closed 

[Private]

Av was walking down the second-floor corridors, wet and tired. Herbology class was, along with Potions and Transfiguration, one of her favorite classes and one of the ones she needed to have at least an E on to become a healer, pretty much like all women in her family.  'Outstanding' or 'Exceeds Expectations' at Potions, Transfiguration, Herbology, Charms, and Defence Against the Dark Arts... Ava reminded herself, trying to smile hearing the requirements echo in her head.

O in Potions, O, E, A in Herbology, A and E in Charms, A in Transfiguration... and D in Defence Against the Dark Arts. she sighed, reminding herself of both the bad grade and the assignment she still had to do and try to get an E or higher so she could try to have her E average by the end of the year. Right now it was an A.

The girl took a quick glance at the corridor she was in - it was where she had detention and had to clean windows, where she bumped into two other students... the corridors were where a lot of things took place. The young Silver shook her head and continued on her way to the Slytherin common room, still trying to calculate what grades she needed to have by the end of the year.

Ava quickly got distracted, not really paying attention to where she was going, which soon resulted in colliding with another Hogwarts student. She and the other student both fell on the ground. 

Reducio
OOC: Hey, this is really bad. Sorry. Writer's block. 
Last edited by Serena Towers on 11th June 2018, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |

House Gossip  PV   Closed 

It had been a long day of studying, and Ellory wanted nothing more than to sit by the lake and work on some of her latest sketches. With her quill and sketching parchment in tow, she wandered her way through the corridors, her mind buzzing in thought along the way. She thought about how close it was getting to summer break, and how ready she was to go home and see her parents and sleep in her own bed. She really would miss all the friends she had made this year, but she would be more than glad to not have to share a bathroom with at least 5 other people. It was nice to have some solitude every once in a while.

As she was rounding the corner in the second-floor corridor, she was so deep in thought that she bumped right into another student. “Oof!” she exclaimed as she fell to the ground and her sketches scattered everywhere. “I’m sorry about that!” she said softly, glancing at the girl for a moment then quickly averting eye contact as she hastily began to pick up the papers.

Once she had gathered everything, she slowly stood up and gave a proper look at the girl she had ran into. She appeared to be a Slytherin student, and Ellory was sure she had seen her in one of her classes before, which meant that she also had to be a first year. She hadn’t spoken to many Slytherins, mostly because her sister had warned her to stay away from them. Ellory wasn’t normally one to judge a book by its cover, but she knew that Emlyn was only trying to protect her and had followed her advice thus far.

Regardless of Slytherin’s reputation, Ellory was determined to be as polite as possible. After all, the rule was ‘innocent until proven guilty’. “Erm, I apologize again. I didn’t mean to run into you - I guess I was just lost in my own thoughts,” she gave a bashful giggle, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger uncomfortably. ”Are you a first year? I don’t think we’ve met before. My name is Ellory.”

STAMINA: 6, AGILITY: 6, STRENGTH: 6, CONTROL: 3, ARCPOWER: 2, ACCURACY: 7