Corridors

Register
Sign in
  Back

Rivalry in the halls  Pv Mia alexander   finished 

"Look, Mia. I don't hate to break it to you, but you are annoying, and probably the most rude person so have ever met."

The boy shoved her back a little and muttered under his breath. She tripped up but continued walking. She hated every second of this, she most defiantly did, but there was no way she was backing down now. Practically jogging to keep up, Mia made it look easy. Utilizing her long legs, Mia wan't huffing or puffing, and she didn't even break a sweat. Rolling her eyes, Mia turned to face the pale boy.

"Thank you so much for that amazing compliment. I'm blushing."

Mia said this as sarcastically as she possibly could and continued ' jog walking ', clutching her books to her chest. Truth be told, she didn't mind just walking with him. Just walking with him was fine. Fun even. He didn't make it awkward, like some people. But when he opened his mouth? He ruined it all. They could've been friends if he hadn't ticked her off. But if he hadn't ticked her off, she wouldn't be this stimulated. Mia rolled her eyes and picked up the pace, blowing an annoying strand of hair away from her face.

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//

Justin shook his head. How hard was it to get rid of her? Maybe I should have pushed her over the stairs. Justin mentally reprimanded himself. No, don't think like that. He was seriously considering give her a concussion. Then he would have to drag her to the hospital wing. He didn't care honestly if he had to take her the hospital wing. All the ebony boy wanted was her to be quiet. "Look, you almost blew your chance to be considered not an enemy when you first insulted my sister. You blew that chance when you insulted her a second time and my mother. So if I'm not being friendly, I wonder why?" He said that last sentence with a lot of sarcasm.

Justin didn't care if she was trying to keep up, but if she wasn't careful he would either give her a concussion, knock her out, or knock her over the stair case. Well maybe not the last one, but the other two were still do able. So he wanted to ask if she had a preference. For some reason he was going to ask. "Which do you prefer? Concussion or being knocked out?" He said seriously.

Justin Stone

Mia rolled her eyes and continued to walk with the raven haired boy. She really couldn't stand it now. He was just being so...irritating. Even Ben wasn't this bad, and Mia hated his guts. Not really, but for the sake of their relationship, yes.

"Justin. I didn't insult your sister or your mother. I insulted you. Can you get that through your thick skull?"

Mia arched her eyebrow. She actually didn't insult his mother or sister, she just said a few things concerning them. Mia made it a habit not to insult people unless she met them and they got on het nerves. Like the boy across from her. She actually had nothing against Cassie, she had seen her with another Slytherin at the great hall, and her blue hair stuck out. Mia liked it though, and wanted to talk to them. But then someone got in her way.

Shaking her head, Mia looked up at Justin. She forced as much sarcasm as she could into her voice. It was practically dripping with it.

"And Justin? I would defiantly prefer that you knock me out. I simply cannot listen to your voice for a second longer."

Rolling her eyes, Mia smirked at the fuming boy. She was sure that he wasn't being serious-almost sure. You could never tell what was going on in those stormy eyes.

Justin shook his head. So she didn't think he was serious about knocking her out. He could tell that much from her sarcasim. Really he would prefer not to hear her talk anymore. "Insulting me? Well that is better than insulting my family. So your back to square one on the friend or enemy scale." He said. She was not going to be his friend. She got on his nerves way to much. He sighed and wiped some of his ebony hair out of his face and frowned at her. She did't think he would knock her out but he would very soon if she kept making smart comments.

Justin quickened his pace trying to walk away from her. Hopefully she couldn't walk this fast. He kept his quic pace going and was determined not to run into anyone else right then. He did not want anymore rivals. He looked back and she was still there. If she spoke one more smart comment he was going to shove her head into the stone floor. And since he isn't a monster he would take her to the hospital wing to make sure there was no damage. Which he knew would happen.

Justin Stone

He started walking faster, and Mia matched his pace, though several heads and feet shorter than the boy. She thought a bit about what she should say. She couldn't come up with anything. it was like she had writers block.

He made her blood broil, like what Alexandra would always say. The last time someone had been this rude to Mia she had gotten them banned from the party. She wanted to do something similar to Justin.

She started running to keep up with him, her feet pounding on the stone floor of the corridor. She turned to him, hoping that he would slow down.

Suddenly an idea popped into her head. A reply. She brushed her hair out of her face and looked up at him. With as much sarcasm as she could muster, she said the following sentence.

"It's not like I want to be friends with you."

She rolled her eyes and watched him crack. It was funny really, how sensitive he was. He pretended to be unbothered, but Mia could tell that he counted down from ten and monitored his breathing. Call her a bully, but that just made her want to emotionally harm him more. He pushed her first after all. And her back was still stinging.

Justin had finally gotten her to be quiet. Maybe he lost her? No she was catching up to him. Hopefully she would be quiet for a while. He could barely stand her. She seemed like she couldn't think of things to say. His observant eyes were looking around the corridor searching for a way out.

"I agree with you. I don't want you as a friend." She was seriously pushing his limit. He sighed and looked around. Good nobody there. Now he needed to calm down. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, ,1. He was still angry.

Sighing, Justin slowed down to a stop waiting for her to stop. He didn't want to damage her brain so he had to do this carefully. Maybe he shouldn't do this. He would just be giving in to her trying to get him angry, but he did warn her even if she didn't believe he would do it or not. Justin shoved her into the wall hitting a certain spot on her head knocking her out. Seeing nobody there he picked her up and started walking to the hospital wing. She wasn't heavy which was a good thing and the silence was peaceful.

Justin Stone
  Back