Corridors

Register
Sign in
  Back

Rivalry in the halls  Pv Mia alexander   finished 

Justin was walking in the corridor on his way to the school grounds. It was a long way but he was going to get there soon he hoped. There were so many people in the hall way and all of them avoided eye contact with ebony haired boy. His pale fair skin made him look older. Some one told him once that his blueish grey eyes were his greatest weapon. They were piercing. If he fully glared at someone they would feel like a dagger is stabbing through their soul.

He walked slower avoiding people. They seemed scared of him. Which he did look intimidating. Maybe he could blend in, but people were too scared of him for him to blend in and be unnoticed. A random first year got in Justin's way and he shoved her out of the way. The girl went sprawling and Justin walked past. He was in a fowl mood. He hated when people looked at him like he was some monster. He was just misunderstood. Frowning he walked away from the girl who he just shoved into the wall. Justin's face was red and he kept walking so nobody would see what he did.
Last edited by Justin Stone on 20th May 2018, 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Justin Stone

Mia sprawled on the ground, pissed. Her arms ached and her head throbbed. This was not her day. Holding her head, Mia slowly sat up, only to see a gloomy boy walking down the hallway, first years shivering away from him. She looked back around her. Her book had gone flying, and were decorating the hallway. A few nervous Hufflepuffs looked down at her, but everyone else ignored her, and went on with their lives. Mia adjusted herself and then popped to her feet, unaware of the consequences of doing so. She staggered forward and then placed her hand on the wall, steadying herself. The boy was still up there. Mia ran after him, and as he was walking slowly, Mia caught up to him. She grabbed his collar and twisted him around so that he faced her. She was surprisingly strong for her height and weight, and the Hufflepuffs gasped. Mia smirked at the boy.

"What gives you the right?"

Mia curled her lip and looked at the boy with eyes like slits.

"Answer me"

She moved her hand to his chest and shoved him hard. She didn't do much of anything-he was defiantly bigger and stronger than her-but the action did something. It showed him that she was no one to mess around with. Books forgotten, Mia perched one hand on her hip and glared at him.

Sorry I wanted to be shoved. I know I'm not a boy, but I thought it would be more fun to write this. No need to change it.

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//

Justin just glared at her when she pulled him to face her. "You got in my way." He said calmly. "Now let go of me before I shove you again. This time I'll aim your head so it hits the wall." He growled. He didn't like she people thought they could talk to him like this. He glared at her, his eyes boring into her soul making it feel like he was stabbing her with daggers. She shoved him. He growled and shoved her back this time not as hard. He didn't want to cause a concussion. "Don't shove me." He warned and mentallly cursed for letting his anger show. Cassie would kill him.

He frowned and began to walk away again. Why were there so many hufflepuff a in this particular corridor? None of them were smiling anymore. There cheery expressions gone and looked terrified. He wished he didn't look so intemidating. Or get mad a lot. He just wasn't used to being around people. He felt a bit impressed the girl stood up to him, but she shouldn't have shoved him, don't look back, he said to himself. He didn't want to hurt the girl again. Then he started walking again.

Justin Stone

The boy's expression changed to softer, almost..peaceful, and he began to walk away. Mia's anger flared. The world was now tinted red, and Mia sprinted after the boy again. Catching up to him, Mia blocked his way and took a few deep breathes.

"Look. I know that you're just an arrogant, impulsive, son of a troll, but try to get this through your thick skull. Being mean, bad. Being good, happy!"

Mia made gestures to accompany her words, talking slower than she should have. She smiled when she finished, and then rolled her eyes. Mia glanced to the side and then took the boys arm, dragging him back to where they had shoved her. She suspected that he let her drag him to this spot, but shoved the idea out of her mind.

"The LEAST you can do is gather my books."

Mia smiled sarcastically and tapped her foot. She waited, and turned to the boy, impatient. She was sure he wasn't an absolute monster, he was a Gryffindor, loyal and brave, but he sure was stupid. You never crossed an Alexander if you wanted to live. NEVER. Except Scott. He was too nice. And Alexandra. She was just stupid. MIA FOCUS! Mia snapped back to attention and pretended to look at her watch.

"Go on, be chivalrous."

Justin watched her block his way. He sighed. Wow, did she think he was stupid. He knew that mean mean was bad. He rolled his eyes and let her drag him over to her books. He wanted her to gather them for her? Fine he would use wingardium leviosa to gather her books or he would pick them up by hand. Using a spell would take to long so he decided on gathering them with his hands. Sighing again he picked up the scattered books off the stone floor and handed them to the girl. He wasn't a fan of this Slytherin.

"One mistake you don't want to do is think I'm stupid. I'm Justin Stone and you are?" He asked as he handed her books back. He didn't know who she was, but she didn't seem like someone to cross. Hopefully she didn't see him as stupid. He was rather smart. Just if he knew she was an Alexander he probably wouldn't have shoved her as hard in the first place. He was only being civilized. This gesture of giving her books back was a civilized manner not a gesture of kindness. He didn't think he wanted to be kind to her.

Justin Stone

"But it's so hard to not mistake you for being an idiot."

Mia said this in a fake sad voice. She then smirked and adjusted the books in her hands. The boy seemed...weary. She decided to stop, now that she had made her point. If she didn't accept his 'apology' she would be a real jerk. She decided to stoop. And give him her name.

"Mia Alexander. It's...not so nice to meet you."

Mia cracked a smile and looked up at him. Now that he had 'apologized', Mia was better. She was cool, calm, and collected. Not really, but she could pretend. Mia placed a strand of hair behind her ear and looked him up and down. He was tall and quite skinny. Mia guessed that he was about 5' 4". He had an almost offensive black mop on his forehead, which was styled in such a way that it reminded her of Baluk. Baluk spent hours gelling his hair. Rachel spent seconds. At the thought of her, Mia teared up. She swallowed and then turned back to Justin. Mia furrowed her brow and looked at him critically. She remembered something about Stone...maybe they were a ministry family?

"I think I remember your last name. Stone...your parents work at the ministry, right?"

Mia tapped her foot, and waited for his reply.

He shook his head when she told him it was easy to mistake him as an idiot. "Watch it." He said. Then he sighed. Man this girl was unbelievably rude. H decided to let the comment slide for now.

Oh she was an Alexander. Now he wished that either he gave her a concussion or that he didn't shove her as hard. "I feel the same. Look if I had known you were an Alexander I would have given you a concussion or lightly shoved you out of my way." He frowned at her and hoped she didn't take serious offense to that.

"Yes My mother is an unspeakable, my father is an Auror. I have a twin in Slytherin. Her name is Cassie." He frowned that brought up painful memories. He wished Cassie was in Gryffindor with him, but they were in rival houses. He sighed and looked at Mia. She seemed very impatient. Maybe she should try and learn patience. It would serve her greatly when she had to wait for people. Right now he just hoped he would survive another minute with her. Cause seriously he wanted to shove her into the wall and give her a concussion.

Justin Stone

Mia let out a barking laugh. The boy was turning out to be better than she though. But still rude, arrogant, and not pleasant. Plus, she was right. And that just boosted her confidence. Mia pulled herself up to her full height, which wasn't that tall, and looked the boy dead in the eye.

"Cassie. Huh."

Mia sensed the tense tone in his voice and decided to be a bit more careful. She could be calculating when she wanted to, but the boy was just pissing her off. Plus, he was tall, and Mia hated that. It made her feel small. A pipsqueak. A mouse. Mia snapped back to attention and curled her lip. She wanted to be unbelievably rude. Spark him into something.

"Well, Justin. I'll make sure Cassie knows what a twat her brother is."

Mia paused and stared him in the eye, turning around and walking down the hallway as she talked. Then she looked back and smiled at him coldly, trying to make him flinch. Mia had a knack for doing that, as many of her former classmates could attest to. Mia turned on her heel and continued walking, flipping her curtain of auburn hair as she walked.

"I'll be going. You can join me, or stay. It's up to you, but I think that your previous comments and actions prove that you're going to choose the latter."

He cursed inwardly. "She already knows. I'm trying to get over it for her sake. Now if you want to be unconscious then keep talking about my sister like that" He glared at her so hard that she would have to flinch. His eyes were like daggers. Not even his sister could withstand the glare he was giving Mia and Cassie had built up a tolerance to his other glares. It was a glare of pure hatred and if she kept tossing his sister's name around as leverage she was going to get it. Not just a little bit, but she really was going to get everything Justin thought she deserved.

He just stared at her and happened to not be paying attention when she tried to make her flinch. His eyes were closed and he was taking deep breaths. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. He was calmed down. His eyes opened and he nodded grimly. She was going the direction he was headed. "Your going the direction, I'm headed so I have no choice, but to follow." Sighing he walked after her and sighed. This would be a very long day if he could survive it.

Justin Stone

Mia stood up straighter and absorbed his glare. She waited for him, and when he finally caught up, Mia started walking at a fast pace. She walked fast, she knew that, and making someone out of breath was always good. Mia looked up at him. They made an awkward pair, one tall, the other short. One glaring at the other, and the other one racking her brains on how to make the other mad. Mia smirked and walked faster.

"Going this way, huh. Where are you headed?"

Mia glanced in the direction of the window and stopped suddenly, staring out at the grounds. The view was breathtaking. Rolling hills and flowers decorating the lonely landscape. The lake shined brightly against the beautiful lanscape and Mia smiled. Suddenly aware of her 5 second stop, Mia turned back around and started walking at a faster pace than ever before.

"I'm headed to Potions."

Mia kept her statement brief and looked up at the black haired boy.

"Just so you know, I'm not actually interested in your life. I'm simply making small talk so that the trek downstairs will be a bit more pleasant. As pleasant as it gets with you here."

Mia glared at the boy and continued.

"Please take it personally."

"I'm headed outside to the grounds. I really don't want to follow you, but I have no choice." He really did not want to follow this girl. She was rude just like he was, but he thought she was worse than he was. He sighed and rolled his eyes. She was getting in his nerves. He didn't like her, but she could be a great asset some time, but maybe he would never be friends with her. Hopefully not she could be such a bother and he couldn't stand her for very long. Least he wasn't in his house or he would die.

The grounds were really beautiful and he just wanted to get our in the fresh air. To get out of this confounded castle. He likes the castle, but right now it was too loud and clouded for his liking. Maybe when he got outside he could read or do his homework, maybe just rest, but he knew he didn't want to be in this castle right now. He was too tired of being with people right now. He just wanted to be alone so he could think and not have to deal with people like Mia Alexander.

Justin Stone

The grounds huh. Mia continued walking her mini marathon, and led Justin to the steps, where they waited there, patiently, for the staircase to return to their stop. Mia let out an impatient sigh, and turned to Justin, miffed. She knew that she was being downright rude, Mia was an unpleasant person in general, but she couldn't stop. She was just so...miffed. Upset. Mad. Whatever you wanted to call it. Twisting her body, she stared at Justin, wanting him to flinch.

"The grounds. You know what I think?"

Mia tapped her chin, mocking Justin.

"I think that you just wanted to walk with me. Wow. Pushing a girl and then flirting with her? What does your mother think? What does Cassie think?"

Mia bared her teeth slightly and smirked, trying to upset him even more. Remembering what Justin had said, she shut up quickly, and turned. She was mean, yes, but not stupid. She didn't want to end her life prematurely because she talked smack about someone and mentioned their sister who they clearly had a love/hate relationship with. Mia looked up and to the side, hoping that Justin, who was almost a foot taller than her, would forget everything that she had said.

Jason pretended to barf. "Me flirt with you? That is the most horrid, the most awful, and the most disgusting idea I heard in my entire life. I wouldn't have pushed you if I liked you." Who did this girl think she was? There she goes again trying to make him flinch. He stares at her with his eyes that people seem to think are cold and dead. He should downright shove her into the wall for suggesting that idea. "Look, Mia. I don't flinch so just stop trying and making me want to give you a concussion even more."

Justin's pale face turned red with anger. Not only had she already insulted his sister and do it again, she brought up his mother. His hands clenched into fiats and the look in his eyes was murderous. "Don't. Talk. About. My. Mother. Like. That. Again!" He said each word with anger and by themselves so she would get the message. "I told you not to insult my sister. Not only did you do it again, but you also insulted my mother. The least worse think I'm think right now to do to you. Is giving you a concussion. Cause I could easily brake some bones." He said cracking his knuckles. He shut his eyes. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. He took another breath and opened his eyes. His face back to the normal pale and his fists inclenchsd, but his eyes still twinkled with a murderous look.

Justin Stone

Mia stood her ground uneasy. The boy was turning out to be more difficult than she had imagined. At long last the stair case came by, and she hopped on, running down it to try to loose Justin in a discreet way. It didn't work. Bloody Galloping Gorgons! It must be his long legs. Mia reminded herself, noting this. She didn't like to be bested, and this boy was turning out to be quite a challenge. Challenge! That was it. Mia's eyes twinkled suspiciously. She just had to challenge him, make him really loose it, run to Leonie, and then get him either suspended or thrown in Detention for a month. Then she wouldn't have to see him again. She wasn't about to purposefully avoid him. That was too hard. Flipping her auburn hair, Mia looked up at the boy, a smirk settling on her face.

"Go ahead Justin. Make them even more disappointed in you!"

Mia rolled her eyes and mentally prepared to break into a sprint. She was fast, no doubt about that, and could defiantly out run Mr. Long Legs. Plus, she was nimble, and a nimble plus fast? That equaled survival in these types of situations.

Justin rolled his eyes at Mia and just ignored her. He was to busy trying to keep himself from shoving her off the stairs. Maybe the ebony haired boy could take another way to the grounds. Since this girl was bothering him. That was easy to do, but this was crazy. She said to dissapoint them. They were already a bit dissapointed he wasn't very nice, but what do you expect. He was raised in a family of four very sarcastic, very cold people. That kept there children at home and Isolated them from making friends. That was very rude.

"I have nothing to dissapoint them about. I'm already a dissapointment." He said under his breath and walked past the rude girl. He really wanted to shove her over the rails, but he didn't want to get expelled. Cause right now she was very annoying and very unlikeable. He had no clue why people would hang out with her. "Look, Mia. I don't hate to break it to you, but you are annoying, and probably the most rude person so have ever met." He lightly shoved her not enough to tip her over the edge just enough to trip her.

Justin Stone
  Back