Corridors

Register
Sign in
  Back

My Secret is Your Secret  PV   Finished 

Amadea wished there was a way she could express her gratitude to Kyden without being pathetic or weirding him out. She unfortunately could not think of a way to do that and had to settle with words. "Seriously Kyden, thank you so much," she said, yet again. She knew this was his secret hideout, and he must have a fair amount of trust in both her and Ami to share it with them. She was honored that he trusted them enough to do that. 

As they walked, Amadea shone her torch around, trying to see if there were any markings or anything at all on the walls that might be helpful in remembering where they were going. There didn't seem to be any landmarks besides the droplets of water running down the stone underneath where the toilets were. 

"Thank you so much," Amadea said again, probably for the millionth time, as Kyden offered to draw a copy of a map so she could use it. He was being so nice. She wondered why he had been sorted into Slytherin. The thought made her cringe, stereotyping was not something she tried to do often, but she thought he was too sincere to be in the house he was in. Nevertheless, that's where he ended up, so there must have been some reason. Maybe she would ask him about it later, once they knew each other better. 

"Are we going to go anywhere else or shall we say goodbye for the night?" Amadea asked. For some odd reason, she really hoped that they wanted to keep adventuring together. She didn't want this to end. It was something that she hadn't ever felt before, and it kind of scared her, but at the same time it was exhilarating. At the least, she hoped they'd want to meet up again soon. It would be a shame to lose the opportunity to become close friends with them. 

A human. Being.
Strength: 4 | Agility: 10 | Control: 12 | Stamina: 9

Ami clapped her hands in delight when Kyden said he'd give the two Hufflepuff girls copies of his map. Yay! Now you can disappear from public whenever you want! Joy of joys! Anxiety Ami snorted sarcastically. Sheesh, you're such an antisocial little twerp. Get over it already. No one likes people like you. Safety Dance Ami shot Anxiety Ami a harsh look, and whispered encouragingly, I doubt you'll need to use it like that at all. Maybe as a shortcut between classes, though...
"Are we going to go anywhere else or shall we say goodbye for the night?"
Ami glanced at her watch, and sighed in defeat. "Yo, it's pretty late, Amadea. Late as in, past curfew late. Late as in, we're going to oversleep late. Is there any way we can get back to our common room without getting spotted by a professor or a prefect?" she asked Kyden, freezing outside the entrance of the passageway. She returned the torch back to its proper place, and swatted the dust off her used-to-be black robes (at the moment, they were an unflattering shade of grey). "I mean, unless you want to go back into the passageway," she said quickly. "Or not. Your choice- you're the prefect, here."

esse quam videri
STA: 2 | AGI: 4 | STR: 7 | CTL: 6 | ArcP: 4 | ACC: 7

Kyden looked at the girls. If it really was past curfew then he needed to hurry. "Ami, I think your watch may be broken how can it be past curfew when not just 30 minutes ago it wasn't even lunch time. Anyway, aside from that there is an exact that lets out right by the entrance to Hufflepuff. Take a  right there, when the path splits in two take the left path. 12 steps into the path there is a gargoyle tap the right wing 3 times and the door will open. Always make sure to close the passage doors as quickly as you possibly can."

Kyden looked at the two girls. He needed to get back to Slytherin regardless of the time and start working on copying the map for both Ami and Amadea. If he got right to work he knew that it would take him no time at all however if he let himself procrastinate much longer well it would probably take forever.

"I'm gonna get going and head back to the Slytherin Common Room so that I can work on the maps. You guys can either exit here and take the long way to Hufflepuff or just follow exactly what I said We will meet up again soon."

Kyden waves to the girls and heads off towards the exit for Slytherin

Kyden Zarye Goodlow // Editor for the Slytherin News-magazine //

Amadea smiled. She had enjoyed the adventure and hoped they could do it again soon. She was glad she had ventured up to the astronomy tower that night and met Kyden and Ami, or in Kyden's case, remet him. She hoped they could meet up again soon and have more adventures and get to know each other better. She could tell that they would make good friends. 

"Wow, I am definitely not going to remember all of those steps," Amadea said as Kyden explained the way back to the Hufflepuff common room. "There is a reason I was sorted into Hufflepuff and not Ravenclaw." She laughed. Once she had a map, and knew the passageways a little better, she would feel more confident, but right now she didn't feel confident at all. The last thing she wanted was to be stuck down here forever. 

She waved as Kyden headed back to his dorms and turned to Ami. "I don't know about you, but I'm going to exit here and find the way back to the common room in the corridors," she said to Ami. "I'm not risking getting lost down here. Feel free to come with me or go your own way." She began walking.

[Amadea exits.] 

A human. Being.
Strength: 4 | Agility: 10 | Control: 12 | Stamina: 9

Ami blinked as Kyden rattled off all the steps to get back to their common room, and shook her head in agreement with Amadea. "Yeah, I think we'll get lost if we try that." Honestly, though, the fact that Kyden knew exactly where to go, even without a map... that was incredible. He must come through here a lot, Ami thought idly to herself, as she turned to follow Amadea down the hallway- DAMMIT, corridors, for the last time! She only stopped to wave at Kyden and he disappeared to go to the Slytherin common room.

Ami really did wish that she'd see the two other students sometime soon, although one probably more than the other, realistically- after all, Amadea was in her house, meaning they shared a majority of their classes together; plus, they'd see each other in the common room often. Kyden, however, was serious and funny, light-hearted and stern, all blended together in one perfect prefect milkshake. Really, a girl couldn't ask for better friends- at least, that's what Ami thought the three of them were. Amadea was definitely her friend at this point, you didn't run into someone this many times and not know them well enough.

The auburn-headed girl turn and trotted after her fellow redhead back to their common room, ready to finish reading her latest literature indulgence.
Reducio
Ami exits the passageway with Amadea, and thus the thread.

esse quam videri
STA: 2 | AGI: 4 | STR: 7 | CTL: 6 | ArcP: 4 | ACC: 7
  Back