Corridors

Register
Sign in

Trafficking  Finished 

She dumped all her stuff in her sack including her precious wand. Aurelia carefully took a package from under her pillow. She gingerly placed the little black box into the bag. She needed the box to be safe, it would be embarrassing if someone saw it. She even wrapped the box with a sheet of cloth so it would be hidden from curious eyes. Aurelia had been feigning sleep for the whole hour. She lifted her head from her pillow and glance over the other beds in the dorm, her other roommates were sound asleep. She rolled on her side to check her antique clock on her bedside table. 10.28 pm. She was going to be late is she didn't go down soon. She tip-toed to the door and closed it slowly and gently behind her.

She went down a few flights of stairs and turned a few corners. She was out of the Gryffindor tower borders. Aurelia scurried down the corridor, careful not to make a sound. It was past curfew, she didn't want to get in trouble, she was just trying to help the Slytherin girl.  She needed to be alert. An second, a professor might just be around one of the corners. Then she heard footsteps she leaned against the wall hoping that the person would turn the other way.
Last edited by Aurelia Bezuidenhout on 5th May 2018, 4:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Trafficking  Finished 

Cara ran down the corridors silently, trying to make as little noise as possible. A Gryffindor girl had offered to help her in her time of need, but the transaction could only take place after curfew. She didn't want to be expelled so early in the semester, as she was the only witch in her family to go to Hogwarts in a long time, but she so desperately needed these items. She huffed and ran faster, keeping an eye out for professors or prefects. She was making an alibi in her mind if one of them caught her. She would say that she had to use the bathroom and she didn't know her way around the school, both of which were semi-true. She continued to run, her nightgown flowing behind her. She was so focused on finding the Gryffindor that she almost missed her. Coming to a complete stop quickly and almost tripping in the process, Cara turned around and walked over to the girl.
"Do you... Have it..?" she asked between pants. She wasn't sure exactly how she had missed the giant of a girl, nor was she sure about how a girl her age could be so much taller than her. Most of her friends back in Dublin were about her height, maybe a few inches taller, but never was there this much of a gap.

Cara Lillian Moore

Trafficking  Finished 

"Heilige Rotzooi!" She yelp as the figure turned her way. She was relived to see that it was the red head she met during dinner. The girl had approached her during the meal and they had discussed with the exchange then. She didn't catch her name during the conversation. It was probably her first time doing it as she was pretty nervous. However, on thing that bothered her was that she barely even knew the red head. So, how did the girl know she had a supply? Aurelia was only eleven and she assumed she was the last individual anyone would approach for the scarce life-saving object, but then this red headed girl came up to her anyways. How did the girl knew she had it? Was she just lucky? It was hard to come by in Hogwarts, she had to make her way to Diagonalley in order to get it, though the best ones were sold in Muggle England, which was way out of reach for Hogwarts students. She some times owled people to ship the items to her. She usually ordered more than a month's supply incase somebody like the red-head needed it.
Do you... Have it..?
The girl asked anxiously.
Aurelia produced the box from her bag. She placed it in the girl's palms.

"If you need more, you can approach me during any of the feasts." She reassured her. Aurelia took a step back and scanned the corridor, there was no one in sight, just a stretch of dimly lit hall.

"Do you need anything else? I have somethings to help with the pain." She breathed, her voice barely above a whisper.
Translation:
[Heilige Rotzooi] - Holy Crap
Last edited by Aurelia Bezuidenhout on 3rd May 2018, 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Trafficking  Finished 

Cara sighed and took the box. She looked around nervously to make sure that no one was looking. When she was positive that she and the girl were the only ones in the corridor, she opened up the box. She smiled when she saw the product she requested in the box, and she put the box away in her small satchel that she brought.
"Something for the pain would be amazing..." she whispered while digging through the satchel. After a few moments of digging, she pulled out a small sack and she held it out for the girl. "Let me pay for it. Please. I don't know what I would do if you didn't help me, and it wouldn't be fair if you saved my life and didn't get anything for it." She pressed the sack of coins into the girl's hands. "I don't know how much is there. I'm sort of new to this 'wizard' thing." She chuckled, then stopped. "Umm, how... How do you use it?" She asked quietly, embarrassed about her insufficient knowledge about this important, yet sensitive subject. She knew that this problem was a common one, but, in all honesty, she did not expect it yet.

Cara Lillian Moore

Trafficking  Finished 

The girl lifted the lid of the box and the corner of her lips rose to a slight smile.
Something for the pain would be amazing...
the girl said.
Aurelia pulled a small small plastic storage bag from her pocket, inside contained a few small white round solids. She put them in the girls palms once again, this time holding it there for a few seconds.

Go easy on it though. It makes you drousy if you consume too much.” Aurelia warned before moving her hand away.

A sack was then pulled out from her miniature bag. It looked heavy and the contents inside chinked together noisy. The girl extended it to her.
Let me pay for it. Please. I don't know what I would do if you didn't help me, and it wouldn't be fair if you saved my life and didn't get anything for it.
the girl insisted.

Oh, there’s no need for that. Save your money for something else. You could always return the favour next time.” Aurelia said, shaking her head. She wasn’t sure why she had offered her so much. The bag must have contained knuts, even then, there was probably more than 30 in there. Maybe it was because of the situation she was in and her mood was unpredictable, also the reason why she came to her for help.

The girl then looked down sheepishly and whispered even though they were wary that they only ones there,
Umm, how... How do you use it?

Aurelia had been sure that it was the first time the girl had saw the small white object when she opened the box.

Just put it in,” Aurelia said generally.

I think you had told me that your name was Cara during dinner. My name is Aurelia. If you need anything else, I would be at the Gryffindor table. I hope you get well soon.” Aurelia winked before skipping up the stairs.

Reducio
Aurelia leaves thread

Trafficking  Finished 

Cara nodded. “Just stick it in. Got it. Thanks, Aurelia, you are a life-saver.” Cara smiled and turned to head back downstairs to the Slytherin room. About halfway down the stairs, Cara got a stabbing pain in her lower abdomen and she groaned softly. She took out the small bag of white solids and swallowed a few of them, hoping it helps. When she reached the bottom of the stairs, she silently made her way to the lavatory. She went into the stall and followed the directions that Aurelia gave her. She walked out of the stall and washed her hands. She quietly crept to her bed and pulled back the sheets and she groaned softly again. Where she was laying while she was pretending to be asleep, there was a small red stain. She rolled her eyes, pulled the sheets off of the bed, and went back to the lavatory. She ran one of the faucets and stuck the sheet under the water. She scrubbed and scrubbed until the red stain had mostly disappeared. “Why did I have to get it now…!?” she whisper-yelled to herself. When she was finally done with washing the sheet, she wrung out the water as best she could. She sighed and walked back to the dorms. She replaced the sheets and laid down. Right as she was about to get sleep, she got another cramp. “Bloody hell…”
Reducio
Cara leaves thread.

Cara Lillian Moore

Trafficking  Finished 

Reducio
yeeee I can’t believe we did this :rofl:

Pretty short but it was interesting