Corridors

Register
Sign in

Ugh, Not Again  Closed 

A left turn, down a long corridor, to the right and another right and then... The directions were simple yet Michelle still managed to forget and get lost. She looked around for anything familiar that would show her where she was or where she was heading but there was nothing but the ever repeating stone walls, a door and a suit of armor she didn't think she'd seen before.

"Ugh!" Michelle stomped her foot in frustration, her arms crossed over her chest holding her books, it felt like this castle was sabotaging her. She got lost on the daily, and she'd fallen down the moving stairs more times than she'd like to admit (one time she even had to go to the hospital wing, for a sprained ankle.) She leaned against the cold stone wall and slid to the even colder floor letting her legs shoot straight out in front of her. This place sucked and she wanted more than anything to go home, she didn't have any friends, she was behind in half her classes and she hated this stupid huge castle.

"Stupid castle, stupid classes, Ugh!" Michelle's face screwed up with anger as she slammed her books on the corridor floor. Before Hogwarts Michelle had some of the highest marks overall and now she was a B or C student or however the grading system went, she just knew that A was no longer perfect. She glared at the stone floor in front of her refusing to cry.

"There is very little cherry in this cherry soda and I do not like to be deceived," - M.L
STA: 5, AGL: 4, STR: 4, CTL: 6, AP: 5, ACC: 6

Ugh, Not Again  Closed 

Ava walked around the castle with a map in her hand. She got it from her sister and it would show her how to get to class, but right now she did not really need it that much. She memorized the path perfectly so she stopped next to some armor and hid it. Though you could buy a copy of the Marauders' map at the Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes, she still preferred to keep it somewhat of a secret. As she was done packing the map into her bag, she looked around and saw that she was... late. 'Oh... for Merlin's sake!' she thought and started running. 

As Ava ran into another corridor, she could not see a thing. She already had an A average and if she wanted to keep being a player for her house - well, the best house and the only house she could be on the team for - she could not be late. Suddenly, the girl tripped over something. Or someone?

She quickly got up and looked behind her - to see that it was indeed someone - a girl to be specific. "I-I am so sorry!" she started stuttering, not knowing what to say. "D-do you need any help?"

faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |

Ugh, Not Again  Closed 

Michelle was completely focused on not crying that she hadn't heard the hurried footsteps coming straight for her outstretched legs. By the time she did, it was too late anyway and her hands flew to her mouth as she gasped and watched the other student tumble to the ground in a flash of black, green and silver.

"I-I am so sorry!" the girl stuttered, and hurriedly got off the stone floor "D-Do you need any help?" Michelle almost laughed, the girl just fell to the ground and was worried about her. "Uh, it's okay... I'm fine." Why had this girl been rushing? What time is it? She pieced it together realizing it was probably time for class and that means that they are probably running late.

Michelle pushed her self off the cold floor and bent down to get her books. She didn't feel a particular want to go to class but by how the girl was running she assumed she cared about class. "Just needed to stop for a short break we should probably head to class." Michelle smiled hoping the other girl might run off for class so she could duck away and find somewhere more secluded to sulk, or maybe she should go to class? If this girl was late then this corridor leads to a classroom, maybe she had given up too early and she was on the right track and hadn't really gotten lost. Ugh, this castle is dumb.

"There is very little cherry in this cherry soda and I do not like to be deceived," - M.L

Ugh, Not Again  Closed 

Amadea was running again. She really needed to stop this habit, but she couldn't really help it. She would start reading a book or playing a piece of music and then the feelings would overwhelm her and she just needed to get out of the castle, that is, if she could figure out how. It didn't help that she hadn't brought her hand drawn map of the castle with her. Even after a month of being at school, she still wasn't used to all of the twists and turns of the corridors and didn't know where she was going. She hurried down the hallway, her feet stomping on the cold, stone ground as she rushed around another corner. Head down, she continued turning corners, hoping to find a staircase soon.

Suddenly, she felt a mass of matter in front of her and she went tumbling to the floor. Her books went flying everywhere and her glasses skittered across the floor. Scrambling to pick everything up, she glanced around at the people beside her. It seemed as though they had taken a tumble as well. Hopefully she hadn't injured either of them. She shoved her glasses back onto her face and slid her books back into her bag.

"I am so so sorry," she apologized quickly to the girls. "I..I didn't see you. I'm sorry," she said again. "Are you okay?"

A human. Being.
Strength: 4 | Agility: 10 | Control: 12 | Stamina: 9

Ugh, Not Again  Closed 

As soon as Ava got up and saw that the girl she tripped over was okay, someone tripped over her and the Hufflepuff... again. She honestly felt sorry for the Hufflepuff as she already got hit by random strangers enough times today. "I am so so sorry," the stranger that just made her books fly said and started explaining everything and apologizing which, at least for Ava, was not necessary. "I..I didn't see you. I'm sorry, are you okay?"

Ava took a deep breath and saw her bag was now at the other end of the room. She quickly ran up to it to pick it up. Her camera was in there, her books were in there, her map was in there... Ava was just glad she did not take her cat with her. That would be... unfortunate, to say the least. "I-I'm fine," the Slytherin said, going through her books to make sure nothing was damaged. "Confused at the least. Now, where in the world..." her voice got quieter as she spoke and looked through her bag, hoping to find her map. She quickly took it out and analyzed the place. "Too high up at the stairs," she mumbled and tried to find a way out that would be quicker than going all the way back to the stairs. 

faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |

Ugh, Not Again  Closed 

"Ouf!" Michelle's books tumbled out of her hands as her right shoulder took a hit, it wasn't enough to cause her to fall but enough to make her stumble forward. She looked up to see yet another girl on the floor scrambling for her books but this girl she recognized. It was Amadea a girl she had met the first or maybe second day of Hogwarts at the Hufflepuff table.

As Amadea started to apologized Michelle reached down to retrieve her books. "It's okay Amadea, I'm fine." she tried to smile a little at her to show she was fine but in all honesty, she wanted to get away and hide in a broom closet somewhere. She had just been tumbled into twice, she just wanted to have a nap or an hour to herself and since she didn't know where she was, she'd have trouble getting to the common room.

Michelle shifted her weight back and forth on her feet looking around waiting for the other girls to move on and the Slytherin girl pulled out a map. Wait. A map? You could get maps for this place? What the... why hadn't the teachers told them of this? or had they and she just wasn't listening. She felt silly, to say the least.

Ugh, Not Again  Closed 

Amadea brushed herself off as she stood up, hoping that the other girls were being sincere. Not that she was doubting them of course, she just hoped they were truly all right. She felt so badly for running into them and she hoped they didn't hate her.

As she stood, she looked at the two girls more closely. The first girl, whom she had knocked over, was a slim blond, who, by the color of her tie was a Slytherin. Amadea saw her bag lying at the end of the hallway, and started to go help the girl get it, but was too late, for the girl had already ran over and picked it up. She then looked toward the other girl. Fortunately, Amadea recognized her. It was Michelle, the Hufflepuff she had met on her first or second day at the Great Hall! She hadn't seen Michelle lately, so running into her now (quite literally) was a surprise.

She tucked a stray curl behind her ear and cleared her throat. She wasn't sure what to do. The Slytherin pulled out a map and began studying it. Amadea wondered if she had drawn it herself, just like Amadea had. She hadn't been able to find any place where they sold maps, so she had just taken it upon herself to draw one on her own. It wasn't that neat, but she made do with it. However, if there was a place to get a real map, Amadea was interested.

"Um, where did you get that map?" Amadea asked. "Are they sold at Hogwarts?"

A human. Being.
Strength: 4 | Agility: 10 | Control: 12 | Stamina: 9