Corridors

Register
Sign in
  Back

I'm screwed  Closed 

The new Hufflepuff student walked swiftly along the corridor, get a layout of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He had long black hair that fell in front of his face every two minutes, which he would brush away. Holding one of his books, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Levi Kuria turned a corner.

As he had normally encountered, Levi didn't expect anyone to be around the corner. Technically, there was nobody. Not really looking where he was going, the Scottish boy collided with a suit of armor that stood at the corner. 

Footsteps began to fall as the metal pieces of armor each hit the ground, every different one ringing out a deafening CLANG

It's probably the Caretaker, he thought. Oh dear lord, I am screwed.

- Left HiO -

I'm screwed  Closed 

He'd walk past the boy, looking at him. His robe glided across the floor, "Hi, can I help you?"

I'm screwed  Closed 

"I think I may be screwed," Levi said to the boy who had just appeared. "I think the Caretaker's coming and I just, uh, smashed the suit of armor." The Hufflepuff gestured to the pieces lying on the floor. 

"So, uh, do I like run or something?" the Eleven-year old scratched his head. 
Last edited by Levi Kuria on 18th April 2018, 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Left HiO -

I'm screwed  Closed 

"RUN!" He'd look at him, running away. His robes draped across the floor as he ran.

I'm screwed  Closed 

"Okay then, if that's what's happening." Levi darted after the Slytherin Boy, his heart pounding in his chest. As they appeared at three-way split, Levi pulled him off to the left corridor and pulled him beside a suit of armor, so if someone were to look down the side they saw an empty corridor.

- Left HiO -

I'm screwed  Closed 

"Woah!" He'd take his robe off, leaving his jumper off. "Who are you anyway?"

I'm screwed  Closed 

"Name's Levi Kuria. Hufflepuff. What's your name?" The black haired boy peered around the edge of the armor to find an empty space. Just to be safe, he decided to stay for about 5 minutes. 

- Left HiO -

I'm screwed  Closed 

"Axi Green." He'd also look around, "If I were you I would go to the Great Hall."

I'm screwed  Closed 

"What if the Caretaker or whoever's there is literally at the edge of the junction?" Levi whispered to him, the thought suddenly appearing in his mind.

"Let's be a little more quiet, just to be safe." Levi opened his copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and began to read the Introduction.

[OOC] I literally have the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them book published by JK Rowling, but not the play thingy it's like the textbook. Brilliant.

- Left HiO -

I'm screwed  Closed 

"Oh, well...didn't think of that." He'd say, opening up Fantastic Beasts and where to find them.

I'm screwed  Closed 

"So I'm not the only one who randomly carries around textbooks," chuckled Levi quietly. "Y'know, I think that the guy who wrote this, Newt Scammander, sounds like a tadpole living in a pond."

About 5 minutes had passed, and Levi realized he'd slid down the wall. Standing up, he tucked the textbook under his arm looked around the suit of armor.

"Nobody's there."

"Nobody there," stated Levi.

- Left HiO -

I'm screwed  Closed 

"I read, I don't do it much I like to though..." He said, opening onto the Accromantula page.

I'm screwed  Closed 

"You don't read a lot but enjoy doing it? Why not just do it more?" Levi stepped away from the wall into the middle of the corridor, which lead to a staircase. 

- Left HiO -

I'm screwed  Closed 

"Can't, always busy!" He'd say, flicking to the Runespool server. He then let out a scream, throwing the book away.

I'm screwed  Closed 

"The heck dude?" Levi jumped. "What was that about?!" 

Heart pounding, Levi stared at Axi then the book, then back at Axi. "It's just a book?" 

- Left HiO -
  Back