Corridors

Register
Sign in

Freezing and dizzy  Finished 

This is a continuation of what happened to Eri in the snowball fight, but is open to all.
Eri walked a bit dizzily into the warm corridors. She had just participated in the major snowball fight out side. She was shivering so badly her teeth chattered. Foolishly she had forgotten to grab something warm to wear before she left to join in the fight. All she had on was a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. No gloves, no jacket, no nothing warm. 

Her coughing could be heard echoing in the corridor. She didn't want to get to the hospital wing but she needed to sit down before she started to pass out. She sat down on the stone floor of the corridor and leaned against the wall. She didn't look to good. Her face was pale and you could tell she might faint.

The Ravenclaw sat silent except for her occasional coughs, as she tried to overcome the fainting sensation in her body. The brunette felt absolutely awful. Never once had she felt this sick and all because she didn't wear anything warm in the snow.

She didn't have a very high cold tolerance so she got sick easier than others did when they stayed out in the cold without a source of warmth. 
Last edited by Eri Windstone on 11th April 2018, 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

He saw Eri walking in the hallway he ran to her, "Hey I heard you were in that crazy snowball fight outside what are you wearing!!!" Man your aunt would freak out you know that rright. He searched in his big bag and took out his long cozy blanket he put it around her and made sure that it was all around her. "Man you look like you had a fun time next time doe make sure you have the right clothing he gave her a smile." Ok she looked really bad but he could fix what was happening in a jiffy. He looked in his bag and found his emergency bag which must be in there because of Jason Atwater his roommate. He took it and put it in her mouth he waited then it started beeping revealing the temperature. "Wowo you have a slight fever, "he puts his hand on her head", yeah your warm but I think drinking some cold water will cool you off a bit and bring you down some." 

He was taking care of a girl!!! he learned all the medical stuff from his mother helping him when he was sick but taking care ERI!! Well this is just plain out of this world he thought. But number one thing to do is help others and make them feel better. And that was his job at the moment.

~Jake Grimstone STATS-
STA:7,AGI:5,STE:2,CON:4,ARCP:7,ACC:6

The warm blanket made her stop shivering a bit. "That is an understatement. My Aunt would kill me for being foolish. Like I would be getting a thirty minute lecture on how warm attire is needed during cold weather." She smiled weakly and started coughing again. "The hospital wing probably has something to cure colds. Thank you for your help Jake." She smiled again. "I threw a snowball and it hit the deputy headmaster square in the chest! Sadly everyone was gunning for him." That was a sight to see. The deputy headmaster getting pelted by lots of snowballs from various people.

The brunette started coughing once more and it sounded pretty bad. She still felt and looked like she was going to faint but she wasn't going to say nothing about if she didn't have to. She thought it was nice of Jake to take care of her. He was a goofball sometimes, but he was real good friend. She thought it was nice that he wanted to help her and ghey always seemed to bump into each other quite a lot it seems to her. She has a few classes with him but not many of her classes are with Slytherins.

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

"Well what my mother would do she would probably ground me for a while and then make me do chores". Really he wasn't the person that get's in big big trouble for stuff sometimes he acted like a goofball but in front of professors well no. "Yeah let's take you to the hospital wing they have all sort's of stuff on how to cure colds,fevers, vomiting." He learned to take care of people from his mother she would always make him try to feel better so I can be happy... "Alright let's get on the then we have to get you there before you get more sick". Soon holidays were coming and he wanted to visit her aunt she sounded cool and awesome which I think those to words have the same meaning. 

"He lifts Eri from where she was sitting and then started walking towards the hospital wing". Man being a qudditch player is hard work but taking care of people is even harder. Well taking care of Eri was fun and amusing at the same time I hope we can stay friends or much more? Stop thinking those thought's Jake she will never be in love with me but he might be wrong.  

~Jake Grimstone STATS-

"My aunt thinks since I get cold easier I get sick easier which is totally true.  Your mom sounds cool." Eri remembers when her aunt would buy her furry coats that made her look like some kind of furry animal or cat. There was never a day when Eri was allowed out in the snow without some sort of jacket. This time was a first and now she sees how foolish it was. The snowball fight was fun and all, but now she is paying the price of not wearing a jack or something warm and she feels awful.

"Alright Jake, do you know the way? Well you probably do." What a stupid question to ask, Eri. She let him pick her up as he started walking to the hospital wing. She kind of likes Jake, but for now she just needs to get to know him.

They head towards the hospital wing a bit slowly since Jake is carrying Eri, but they are making very quick progress despite going a bit slow. They go up some stairs and into another corridor.

She coughs again and covers it not wanting to get Jake sick. They were getting closer to the hospital wing.

A concerned face went in to Jake's regular face she was coughing to much Jake common I have to do something". He hurried to the hospital wing with Eri he cut corners as fast as they can both go and them they got there. "He gave a slight knock on the door and waited, So this is it I hope you feel better soon so we can talk more you know and get to know each other more". He heard footsteps from the other side of the door. He hoped she will be alright she was turning paler by the minute, he couldn't see this. The nurse opened the door "Good evening what's the problem (looks at me)" "Well good evening my friend here is sick because she wasn't wearing the right clothing for a snowball fight outside.  "Ok she says,( she takes Eri in puts her on the bed). "You cannot come in this is only for her". "But... she's like my rose.. There  might be millions of roses in the world... but she's the only, unique one. He started crying while he was saying that he tried to hide the tears but then the door shut in front of him. He sat at the wall by the hospital wing and waited for his rose.

~Jake Grimstone STATS-