Corridors

Register
Sign in

A Playful Rivalry  PV Eri Windstone   Closed 

Rhea had promised to meet a fellow student, Eri Windstone, before they both headed outside to enjoy the warm day. But Rhea had gotten to their designated meeting spot before the other girl could, and so she sat down next to the wall and waited. For some reason, the Ravenclaw still hadn't shown up even after the corridors had been cleared of any lingering students. Starting to get worried, Rhea calmed herself down thinking that the other girl was simply talking to her professor about something -- darn those Ravenclaw tendencies -- and took out her notebook to sketch in. Peering over the edge of her book every once in a while, the young redheaded girl started to get impatient. 

Eventually, after what felt like hours but was probably only 10 minutes, maximum, Rhea stood up with the decision to scout around the area to find the Ravenclaw. She walked around the corridor, going into neighbouring ones and looking into abandoned classrooms. She still was not there.

By now, Rhea was getting irritated. Had they not set a proper meeting time? Rhea hated waiting for longer than she had too, especially when there was a specific meeting time. With a heavy sigh and a roll of her eyes, Rhea went back to the corridor that she'd previously been and found the girl standing there. 

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
Strength: 9; Ability: 8; Control: 8; Stamina: 10

Eri had been way to distracted that day. She had been late one class simply because she had gotten caught up in her thoughts. Also she had completely forgotten she had to meet with a friend, Rhea Bishop.

Wandering down the halls derp in thought Eri stopped and saw her friend Rhea. Then it hit her. They had a meeting fifteen minutes ago. Rhea is going be so mad at me, she thought. Eri walked up to Rhea. "I am so sorry, Rhea. I totally got lost in thought and forgot about the meeting. Also to prove my distractedness I was late to a class because I was lost in thought. How does that happen I'm always early.." Eri stoped seeing the serious expression on the red headed girl's face. She just realized thst she was going on and on about what happened. Maybe Rhea would be understanding. "Sorry. I truly am. I was late and it was my fault. We are good right?" Eri smiled and looked at the other hopefully. Normally she would be able to read peoples emmotions from their demeanor but Rhea was very hard to read. So Eri stood nervously waiting for Rhea. "Well I may have remembered but didn't come straight this way. I might have stopped at the library before I forgot."

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

Rhea saw Eri's expression of guilt and immediately felt guilty about getting angry so quickly. But then she remembered that how much time she'd wasted looking for the Ravenclaw--sixteen minutes, to be precise--and her anger returned. Eri started to ramble about how sorry she was, and that she was never late to anything. Rhea tuned her out, instead focusing on how she could get Eri back for making her wait so long. 

"Well I may have remembered but didn't come straight this way. I might have stopped at the library before I forgot."
Rhea widened her eyes and raised an eyebrow. So she left her waiting on purpose. Alright then. Rhea stared at Eri with wide eyes and crossed her arms. 

"Really?" Rhea started. "You left me waiting for about 15 minutes, and I could've been doing so many other things during that time. Couldn't you have told me before, or something else?" Rhea rolled her eyes and stared down the Ravenclaw. She knew that she might have been being too mean or rude, and might have been overreacting, but Rhea shrugged it off. Perhaps it was the mean Slytherin coming up inside her, or the way she'd been raised (never wait for others more than 5 minutes), but Rhea's blood began boiling. She managed to calm herself down just a bit. But not too much that all her anger evaporated. 

Her love for pranking coming up, Rhea took out her wand from the folds of her robe. She slipped it into her sleeve, and with a playful grin, muttered, "Can-tis!" and waved her wand in the correct movement, waiting for Eri to burst out into song.

♕ℛ ♕

Eri should have seen this coming. It was to late when she wipped her wand out. "Hey" It came out more as singing then she clamped her mouth shut. Eri wouldn't be able to mutter the encantation for she would burst into some kind of song. The Ravenclaw's face was red from trying to keep from singing. She made a hand gesture as if to say fix this. Now she knew exactly why she should always be on time when meeting Rhea. Eri was not going to be able to hold her song in much longer.

She tapped her foot impatiently waiting for Rhea to fix what she had done. Rhea scared Eri. She hated it when Rhea got mad but she still tried to annoy her sometimes. Her face got brighter as she continued to hold the song inside. It was very hard since it needed to come out. Irritated Eri glared at Rhea with a tiny hint of fear. She was waiting ro Rhea to fix this but would she? Maybe, Eri didn't really know what Rhea wanted to do anyways. If she did then Eri could have avoided this but, she liked annoying Rhea sometimes. Not all the time.

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

Rhea looked on as Eri tried to hold in the song. She knew that the Ravenclaw could probably hold it in for a while, so she wouldn't have the chance to see Eri sing. And, she didn't want her friend to suffocate while holding her song in. But it was still pretty funny.

After a soft laugh, Rhea finally waved her wand and took off the incantation from Eri. She didn't want her to suffer and only meant the prank as a joke. She hoped that Eri knew that, but Rhea thought she did. The two liked to annoy each other every once in a while, get on each other's nerves - but only as a joke, always. There was no reason for them to hate each other. Not yet, anyways. Just kidding! 

Both Eri and Rhea had known each other from before Hogwarts, and even then their rivalry had taken place. As little kids, they used to play more practical jokes instead of spells (seeing as they didn't know how to cast the spells yet). Now that they were back at Hogwarts, there was no reason for them to stop their pranking. Rhea grinned apologetically at Eri.

"Sorry, Eri," Rhea said. "I just wanted to hear your singing voice." She winked at the brunette. Deciding that she's tortured the Ravenclaw enough, Rhea turned around to leave. "Hope to see you soon again." Soon, the redhead would find herself back at the common room, doing whatever it was she did in her free time.

Reducio
Exit Rhea  :tongue:

♕ℛ ♕