Corridors

Register
Sign in

Meeting Once More  PV Zella Camp   Closed 

Her footsteps echoed in the corridor as Lucette hurried along. Crumpled in her hands, her essay. She gritted her teeth; just thinking about her grade made her bold boil. It wasn't the fact that she had done super awful, it was the fact that she hadn't gotten a perfect score. Because it was a bit less, it was now ammunition for her mother and sister to ridicule her. She felt a low growl from in the depths of her throat. Ever since she had grown more free-thinking in Hogwarts, she had let her feelings grow like the Devil's Snare, and her hate for her oppressors grew clearer by the day. She strode, the tips of her ears burning in frustration. That was until she collided with a student while turning a corner. 

The student was the same height as her, unfortunately, and both of their foreheads painfully collided together. Lucette stumbled backward, instinctively bringing a hand up to rub her bruising forehead. She blurted out the first words that came to her mind. "I-I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and..." She trailed off, instantly recognizing the red-head. The mixture of red and faded pink gave her identity away immediately. She gasped, holding a hand to her mouth. How? She blurted out a name she knew all too well. "Zella?!"

'Danger Noodle' --> viewtopic.php?f=169&t=346

Zella began to grow tired. Her class ended so she walked into the Corridor drowsy. She kept daydreaming and tried anyway possible to distract herself from sleep. Zella was far to busy to get a full 9 hours. Before she could catch herself, she sees a student heading her way. They clashed into each and bumped  heads. Zella quickly  looks at the student she ran into and asks, " Oh my are you okay??" She sees the familiar face. The luscious dark hair, the bold brown eyes. It can't be. It was her best friend, Lucette. They had been separated for a long time they didn't know what to say. Lucette ask, "Zella?" Zella is confused but she is too happy to ask questions. She screams, "Lucette!!" and gives her the biggest hug. The hug was warm, tight, and meaningful." I never thought I would find you here. You have no idea how much I missed you! But seriously I am such a klutz are you alright girl?" Zella's cheeks begin to hurt from smiling so hard. Zella and Lucette had been childhood friends. Lucette has always been there for Zella and they are practically sisters. Zella doesn't stop smiling.

"Guys... I have tea to spill."

Lucette didn't flinch away at Zella's scream; it was one she was used to. She let her dearest friend embrace her, and she tightened her arms around her, burying her face in her shoulder. Finally, a friend. She never wanted to pull out of the hug, feeling a strong sense of comfort in her arms. But even the best things have to come to an end. Lucette pulled away from the hug, her hands still on her friend's shoulders. She smirked playfully, speaking slowly. "And I'd never in a million light-years think to find you here, Zel.

She stepped back a bit, chuckling and taking a good look at Zella. "I-I'm fine just... shocked. I never expected you were a wizard too...  we could have had a less secretive life around each other if we did. Weird coincidence, eh?" She laughed in a short scoff, her hands digging into her robe pockets. It was still quite a weird moment; finding out that you never really had to hide your true identity from your friend. They were both the same: witches. She grabbed her friend's hands, squeezing them comfortingly. "We desperately need to catch up. And discuss all of-" She gestured to the Hogwarts building. "- this in general."

'Danger Noodle' --> viewtopic.php?f=169&t=346

Zella had a million things she wanted to say. She had missed her best friend for so long. In a strange way, it was like fate they discovered each other again. They headed to the general to catch up on everything. Zella didn't know how to start the conversation. She just wanted to hear what happened in Lucette's life while they were divided. This was a big moment for the both of them. They were reunited after such a long period of separation. A lot of Zella's mind went blank because she was also in such shock. She was getting anxiety, but a good anxiety? A type that doesn't feel bad but it doesn't feel good. Why was Zella so nervous to see her best friend? "Maybe I changed too much for her, she might not want to be my friend anymore." That thought was stuck in the back of Zella's head. Then she remembered. "This is my best friend. We love each other for who we are. Just be your- silly, happy, totally hilarious, and fun -self!." Zella exclaimed to herself. She snaps out of this negative mindset and looks at Lucette in her gentle eyes. "I'm just so happy to see you."

"Guys... I have tea to spill."