Classroom

Register
Sign in
  Back   Reply

Gallery  Artist at Hogwarts

So this is a picture of a sunset with a tree and a couple being cute. Please don’t zoom in on their faces or hands though, they look terrible XD
But other than that I think it looks pretty good

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

Hey there! Just got here! Everyone is so talented, oh my goodness! Just gonna drop some of my stuffs if ya don’t mind 😋

(Okay, I’ve tried literally everything I can think of and I still can’t get an image to upload. Help please?)

Much Love,
Duna

@Duna Nixis You need to copy the image's address and put

Code: Select all

[img][/img]
Around it.

@Koko Riddle Thank you! Alrighty, Let’s try this again!

Yay! It worked!!

Much Love,
Duna

Holy Hades that is impressive!

We are alive! WE ARE FREE!

Here’s some of my art
Reducio

Eliza Hamilton, the precious cinnamon roll who deserved better
Maria Reynolds
#MariaReynoldsProtectionSquad
(Work work) Angelicaaa! (Work work) Eliiiiza! And Peggy!
Modern Schuyler sisters
Angelica with a sword. Inspired by this
Lams, one of my OTPs. I hate the shading on their faces but whatever
The (main) girls of Hamilton having a sleepover. This one is my favorite. Not only is it more detailed, but I (meaning my mom) paid the 99 cents so I could actually use my drawing app’s shading tools!

If you can’t tell I love Hamilton XD

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

@Lailaflora Ruby thank you!

I gots a lil bit more...
Reducio

Much Love,
Duna

@Duna Nixis Those are amazing! The first one kinda reminds me of Be More Chill

@Vivienne Montgomery & @Duna Nixis

I really love both of your works!!!

Nefelibata

@Halston Wright Thank you! I have more! And by more, I mean one
Reducio
Oh look! It’s something that’s NOT Hamilton! Christiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine Canigula, my favorite BMC character
Also I was too lazy and didn’t know what to do for a background

Edit: I have another!
Reducio

Inspired by that beautiful Great Comet lyric, I drew Natasha Rostova as an angel. Also, this is based off Pippa Natasha (Phillipa Soo’s Natasha)

Back   Reply