Classroom

Register
Sign in
  Back   Reply

Gallery  Artist at Hogwarts

This is Chibi me xD

One of my best Digital Art called "A Tiny Comfort"

oO Griseldis Edelhardt | Gryffindor | Second Year Oo
Stamina: 10 | Evasion: 5 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 5 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 6

You're gonna need a bigger boat

STR.5 AGI.10 CON.8 STA.7

Here is some of my artwork!

Sincerely, Finn Valois
STR: 3 | AG: 15 | CTRL: 7 | STMNA: 5

Some characters from Star Wars the Old Republic. Friend of mine requested these and so I gave it a go.

Abi Sparks
Life is SO much better when you're laughing with friends :lol:
Stami. 4 | Ev. 5 | Str. 7 | Wis. 6 | AP. 7 | Acc. 6

here are 3 of mine!!

Woo! let's do this!

@everyone
just popped in to say that this art is top-notch. keep on arting. how do you all even do this? I wish I could tag all of you...
@Phoebe McCrary
Your poem is full of emotions. it's chilling and deep and personal, and you conveyed it well.
@Azur Emervyl
This is professional level, honestly. The composition is beautiful, and the charcoal is so clean.

@Maxwell Smith
You play Flight Rising? That's so cool! Is the first one is a Skydancer, the second a Mirror dragon, and the third one is an Imperial?

~standing in the eye of a storm~
strength: 6 | agility: 10 | control: 4 | stamina: 10

@Isaac Ambrose yeah! I love playing it! If you want to find me my online name is Nikame!! And you got all the breeds right too!!

Woo! let's do this!

Popee the performer

STR: 6 | AG: 11 | CTRL: 7 | STMNA: 6

<They/Them pronouns>

I'm something called a worthless movie nerd.

The biggest thing you can say is 'elephant'
Stamina: 9 | Evasion: 5 | Strength: 11 | Wisdom: 6 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 8

Scott Alexander wrote: I'm something called a worthless movie nerd.

*GASP*

You’re not a worthless movie nerd! That looks great

STR: 6 | AG: 11 | CTRL: 7 | STMNA: 6

<They/Them pronouns>

Isaac Ambrose wrote:
7<sup>th</sup> May 2019, 11:48 pm
@everyone
just popped in to say that this art is top-notch. keep on arting. how do you all even do this? I wish I could tag all of you...
@Phoebe McCrary
Your poem is full of emotions. it's chilling and deep and personal, and you conveyed it well.
@Azur Emervyl
This is professional level, honestly. The composition is beautiful, and the charcoal is so clean.

@Maxwell Smith
You play Flight Rising? That's so cool! Is the first one is a Skydancer, the second a Mirror dragon, and the third one is an Imperial?
I thank you sincerely.
and I'm glad you like it.

Maybe can you find the light in me.
Always, never give up

Not a drawing or a painting or anything, but i worked really hard on this and I’m super proud of making my own wand that’s half inspired by my own wand, and what i imagine Illowy’s to look like. I made that god forsaken rose out of hot glue, my finger really hurts, but I think its pretty for a first try! Might retry one day!

I was told I was dangerous. When I asked why, they said, "Because you don't need anyone." That's when I smiled.
stats | Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 9 | ArcPower: 7 | Accuracy: 7 |

@Illowy Magnard that’s..... oh my god.

I WANT TO BE THAT SKILLED ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I could just make things. That rose is absolutely beautiful.

The biggest thing you can say is 'elephant'
Stamina: 9 | Evasion: 5 | Strength: 11 | Wisdom: 6 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 8

Scott Alexander wrote:
16<sup>th</sup> May 2019, 4:23 pm
@Illowy Magnard that’s..... oh my god.

I WANT TO BE THAT SKILLED ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I could just make things. That rose is absolutely beautiful.
:blush: :blush: :blush: it’s really not that good! I am proud of that rose though. It certainly could have come out nearer and a little more... dainty. But it wasn’t that hard. It’s just a wooden dowel, hot glue and some paint.

I’ve never done it before now, but it’s really not hard, you could totally do it!

I was told I was dangerous. When I asked why, they said, "Because you don't need anyone." That's when I smiled.
stats | Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 9 | ArcPower: 7 | Accuracy: 7 |
  Back   Reply