Classroom

Register
Sign in
  Back   Reply

Gallery  Artist at Hogwarts

Jane Victoria wrote:
28<sup>th</sup> January 2019, 2:21 am
Heres a digital painting that took me a few hours (two weeks including breaks)

@Jane Victoria that is AMAZING.

For those Undertale and/or DDLC fans, I'm working on a thing of Sans and Monika standing next to each other on a canvas and I'm not sure if I should use markers or paint. I'm not the best at painting Any ideas?

Koko Riddle wrote: For those Undertale and/or DDLC fans, I'm working on a thing of Sans and Monika standing next to each other on a canvas and I'm not sure if I should use markers or paint. I'm not the best at painting Any ideas?
Watercolor?

Maybe can you find the light in me.
Always, never give up

Always, never give up

Always, never give up

I did this for a DTA and it was kind of rushed so I don’t really like it, what do you guys think?

STR: 6 | AG: 11 | CTRL: 7 | STMNA: 6

<They/Them pronouns>

@Jane Victoria I don’t think it’s bad at all.

Also, I just finished the above (it’s a picture of Sans from undertale and Monika from DDLC) and if no one minds, could I have an opinion on it? I’m home with the flu so I did all of the coloring today, no breaks. In addition to that, it looks better IRL but my camera doesn’t like me very much so it’s a bit fuzzy and the lighting is off. If you click on the link it looks better.

@Jane Victoria

Whoa, I love your art style! The lighting is great(the sparkles and the vignette) and I like the character, do you make web comics, or comics in general? You should, you'd be awesome. Also, if you do decide to make a comic, can I help with the story?

@Koko Riddle

I have to keep reminding myself to take a look at Undertale, lol, there are so many memes around about Sans and the soundfx, I feel left out.

My drawing of Yggdrasil

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

Reducio
eyebawl

Stamina: 4 - Agility: 5 - Strength: 7 - Control: 3 - Arcane Power: 6 - Accuracy: 5

wow! that is amazing. is that your eye? by chance

Vjin sarange love..

Reducio
from left to right: Johanna (The Hunger Games), Thalia (Percy Jackson), Evan (Dear Evan Hansen)

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

Some fanart of the Murphys. Connor looks horrible. I know. But I think Zoe looks good

https://ibb.co/JKGXG5J
https://ibb.co/MZQrn53
https://ibb.co/2y48HtG
these are my latest Drawings.
If you love to read mangas (comics) then you must be able to identify the characters in the first two links. It is from "Love like Cherry Blossom"

Vjin sarange love..

Some examples of my drawings ~

You're gonna need a bigger boat

STR.5 AGI.10 CON.8 STA.7
  Back   Reply