Classroom

Register
Sign in
  Back   Reply

Gallery  Artist at Hogwarts

Jin, that looks so good! :grin:

Shade-Beacon, Master of the Castle of Avarice

if any one in here an ARMY ( BTS fan) can you guess the boy in the 1st link? :yes:

Vjin sarange love..

probably trash lmao
Ahhh my attempt thingy at the Slytherin crest

Often lying, but not to you.

This is part of a collab I’m doing with a friend. I like it but I also hate it.

STR: 6 | AG: 11 | CTRL: 7 | STMNA: 6

<They/Them pronouns>

That's nice so far. I may do some art with a friend tomorrow, but most of my artistic friends are on trips right now, so I'm mostly alone.

Jesus. How do y'all draw so good?

We are alive! WE ARE FREE!

Can anyone guess the ships I drew? Bonus points if you can say what the quote is from

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

Percy and Annabeth.   Frank and Hazel.
Alex and Magnus.    Evan hansen and idk the girl

The girl is Zoe. You got most of them, good job! 👍
Do you know what the quote is from?

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

I’m gonna guess dear evan hansen

Yep! “Only Us”

Image (Hope it works!)

My very first digital art! My sleeve kept getting in the way of my mouse so now I look really weird because one is pulled up and the other's normal, but the discomfort was worth it! Where's his body? Hidden under the invisibility cloak. You think it's weird? Well... Flaunt the weird, my friends!

Sorry about my terrible lettering, and also the image looks better (On the link) if you look at it from below.

Koko Riddle wrote:
29<sup>th</sup> December 2018, 1:34 am
You think it's weird? Well... Flaunt the weird, my friends!
YES I LOVE THAT QUOTE!!!!!

Here’s my art:

@Vivienne Montgomery, that is AMAZING! (Your art, though the quotes pretty good, too ;) )
  Back   Reply