Classroom

Register
Sign in
  Back   Reply

Gallery  Artist at Hogwarts

I wanted this to be my profile photo. 😭😭 I couldn’t use it so I had to make a simple drawing. AND I SUCK AT SIMPLE DRAWING

𝕵𝖆𝖞 𝖁𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖆™
| Stamina- 2 | Evasion- 6 | Strength- 9 | Wisdom- 6 | Arcpower- 9 | Accuracy- 8 |

I can’t see it

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

Technically, writing is an art, too.

This is my story...

The Art Club

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
~ Pablo Picasso

Chapter One: The Meeting
Adyson and Jaxon sat in the lobby of the art museum.
“Are you sure this is the right museum?” asked Jaxon.
“I told you, Caidon told us to meet them at the Met. This is the Met. Just be patient.” replied Adyson. Her brother was so impatient. Then again, Adyson was itching to find out what Caidon and Alyson had to say. They always gave the best news.
“But they’re taking so long! I can’t be patient.”
“Yes, you can. Now shush.” Adyson sighed. This was going to be a long wait.

“Caidon, hurry up! We were supposed to be there five minutes ago!” Alyson yelled at her brother. They were supposed to meet Adyson and Jaxon a the Metro today. Caidon had insisted on getting lemonade. Now, they were five minutes late for an important meeting.
“One second! I just want to finish my lemonade!” Caidon yelled back.
“Finish it on the way over! We have to go!”
Caidon grumbled. “Fine.”
The siblings started walking across Central Park. They walked for a while before a large shape became visible.
“There! They should just be in the lobby.”
Alyson ran up the front steps, Caidon trailing behind her. “Adyson! We’re over here!” she called, walking into the lobby.
“Finally!” Adyson called back. “What took you so long?”
Alyson pointed to Caidon. “This little kid decided he needed a lemonade and I couldn’t leave him behind. With his sense of direction, he’d never make it hear on his own. Now come on, we need to find somewhere we can talk.” Alyson and Adyson caught their brothers by arms.
“What is that?” Alyson asked.
Adyson followed Alyson’s gaze. “I have no idea.”
Jaxon rolled his eyes. “I can’t believe you haven’t seen that! Our great-great-great-etc. grandfather painted that. That’s the Medusa. It’s a priceless Caravaggio!”
Adyson stared at her brother. “How do you…”
“I pay attention in art.”
Adyson obviously didn’t like this comment. “You know very well we didn’t study Caravaggio last year, and I don't have art this semester!”
“Well, you Caravaggios sure do argue,” said Caidon.
“Caidon da Vinci! Be nice! If we don't explain our little problem, then we are going to have some big trouble very soon!” Alyson shouted at her brother. “Now come on. Renaissance section. It’s important.”
The group rushed through the crowds to find the section with all the Renaissance artwork. Once they got there, the Caravaggios turned to the da Vincis. “Well then? What is it?” asked Jaxon.
“Jaxon! Be patient and wait for them to catch their breath! We just ran halfway across the Metropolitan Museum, for Pete’s sake!”
“Well, you seem just fine,” Jaxon mumbled under his breath.
“It’s okay,” said Alyson. “It’s just… disheartening.”
“In your opinion!” interrupted Caidon.
“Caidon! Shush! Anyway, you guys remember those twins? The Long twins? They were child prodigies in art. But, our "works" have somehow been uncovered. And you’ll never guess who saw them.”
“Yeah, they seemed pretty mad. I think we may have ruined their reputation with our work. But the girl-”
“Okay, Caidon, that’s enough. Now, I’ve heard there are others like us; other artists’ descendants. If we can find them, we might be able to stop the Long twins.”
Finally, Caidon managed to get a word in. “But the girl seemed to like me. Also, she’s pretty cute.”
Alyson just shook her head at her weird little brother.

~Trixie Prior
Reader and writer

I didn’t like my other picture of Luna, so I drew this ^

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

Omg! That looks cute!

𝕵𝖆𝖞 𝖁𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖆™
| Stamina- 2 | Evasion- 6 | Strength- 9 | Wisdom- 6 | Arcpower- 9 | Accuracy- 8 |

Thanks!

Sorry, V, but I can't see it :/ 

Don't you dare mess with me!

I think that'll work... anyways... here's a link just in case. I can also draw realist but I'm too scared to put any of it on here.

Here's another:

These are pretty old but I don't have any more that I'm fine with uploading on my computer. The others are a bit embarrassing. I'll probably draw something better sometime.

(Paisley Parsley is this super homophobic person on another site)

Does anyone have paigeeworld?

𝕵𝖆𝖞 𝖁𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖆™

Did some art I don't really like for a NO ERASE challenge. Try to guess what character it is, I included a quote... And @Vivienne Montgomery, @Jane Victoria, I'm mostly talking to the two of you!

Also, @Jane Victoria, I have to admit that I hardly have any social media except for youtube, this (if it counts), and a twitter account that only a few friends (and now the entirety of HiO) know about. So I don’t believe I have that app...

It’s not only an app, it’s also a website where people post their art
This is one of the pieces I posted on it

𝕵𝖆𝖞 𝖁𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖆™

Koko Riddle wrote:
25<sup>th</sup> December 2018, 3:11 am
Did some art I don't really like for a NO ERASE challenge. Try to guess what character it is, I included a quote... And @Vivienne Montgomery, @Jane Victoria, I'm mostly talking to the two of you!

Also, @Jane Victoria, I have to admit that I hardly have any social media except for youtube, this (if it counts), and a twitter account that only a few friends (and now the entirety of HiO) know about. So I don’t believe I have that app...
YESSSSSS PIPER!!!!!

Back   Reply