Classroom

Register
Sign in
  Back   Reply

Gallery  Artist at Hogwarts

OMG Yvaine, these are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

Oh Jeez! Everyone is so talented. Ugh.. Ok. Here's mine. It's actually a pencil drawing of my mom, and it DOES look like her. Yep. There you go. You now know know what my mum looks like. Meep.

Stamina: 4 - Agility: 5 - Strength: 7 - Control: 3 - Arcane Power: 6 - Accuracy: 5

Reducio
Yvaine de Sauvetter wrote: Heyoo I'm new here but I would like to share my skills.  I do take commissions, but they are currently closed.  I'll notify anyone interested when they are open again.

I really like doing portraits more than anything, if you couldn't tell.

Oh my... Wow. Just wow. You're all so talented!!!!!  These are all amazing D:

Serena Towers
Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 9 | Strength: 1 | Wisdom: 11 | Arcane Power: 4 | Accuracy: 10

Hello everyone! I would like to offer up commissions for Hio with something I can manage and with a payment method I can stand by. Since there are players here that do not have their own income, I will accept payment in 1 galleon for a portrait of your character. It will be stylized in grey scale for the time being as I will not have time to dedicate to full color realism. Please see the below examples!

Reducio

If you would like a portrait made of your character in the above style, please owl me! Payment of 1 galleon is due once commission request is confirmed. I will edit this post to note commissions are closed once I receive 5 requests.

EDIT: Since we can't send money just yet, the work around will be to purchase the Great Wizarding Events of the Twentieth Century in Flourish and Blotts and give it to me from your inventory!

EDIT 2: Commissions closed! Thank you!

Stamina: 5 | Agility: 7 | Strength: 4 | Control: 5 | ArcPower: 4 | Accuracy: 5

Here’s some of my drawings:

“Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.”
~ Amanda Sparrow ~

You guys arts are so awsome I would draw Harry Potter right now, but I am too lazy to at the moment. 

We are alive! WE ARE FREE!

Amanda, I love the wolf with moon pic. Also I like most of the other pics posted in this thread. so many great artists, and then there’s me - I can’t even make good stick-people... 

Stamina~3, Agility~3, Strength~1, Control~7, ArcPower~10, Accuracy~6

Here are some of my terrible art pieces. I’m also doing art requests!

URL
[url=https://www.online-convert.com/download ... 4990-ba30-
e7dc7aa75172/c68288aa-d9be-4426-9fa6-81534d775bab]URL[/url]
URL

STR: 6 | AG: 11 | CTRL: 7 | STMNA: 6

<They/Them pronouns>

Redacted
Last edited by Frankie Zagars on 19th September 2018, 10:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Omg I love your art style! I have multiple art styles, so whenever I draw it mostly depends on my mood

<They/Them pronouns>

Here is a QuickDraw of one of my least favorite art styles. Just finished! Also his name is Petal Margaret Smith

URL

<They/Them pronouns>

I couldn’t find any pictures I liked for another OC named Luna, so I decided to draw one. What do you think? (I did not draw the background btw)
Also her eyes can change color with her mood, but they’re usually brown

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

I tried Kleki, and did some fanart of Vivienne:
https://ibb.co/emkLZz
Here's one of a random face (maybe marian's?):
https://ibb.co/fKKEuz

Marian Lynch
She's got a keen eye, that girl

Lunaaaaaaa!!!!! :biggrin: nice drawing, Vivi!

“Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.”
~ Amanda Sparrow ~
  Back   Reply