Register
Sign in

10 Mar 2020, 00:25
Piper LaMotta | 5th Year ?? | Hufflepuff
Last edited by Piper LaMotta on 9 Jan 2024, 23:03, edited 9 times in total.

10 Mar 2020, 00:27
Personal Profile

Full Name:
Piper Vivica LaMotta

Nickname:
Vinny

Birthday:
Aug. 19, 2008

Race:
Human

Nationality:
British/Mexican/Italian/American

Hometown:
Lives in Banchory

Burgh or town in Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Sexual Orientation:
TBA

Relationship Status:
TBA

Personality:
* sincere
* peaceful
* adventurous
* spiritual
* optimistic
* self-control

* finding all her stones out in nature
* going on hikes
* riding her horse
* meditating
*just spending time with family & her dog

Dislikes:
* death
* she has a deep seeded fear of snakes
* she doesn't necessarily dislike cats but she is simply allergic to them
Last edited by Piper LaMotta on 9 Jan 2024, 23:04, edited 6 times in total.

10 Mar 2020, 00:29
Hogwarts Profile

Species:
Witch

Blood Status:
Half Blood

Special Race:
Seer

Dominant Hand:
Left

Wand:
25.7cm Cherry Wood & Dragon Heartstring
"Stiff, attracted by the naturally lucky wizard."

Sorted:
Ah, I can see many things…I feel a great goodness. Well, sometimes you can be a bit superstitious. No matter what, you love it when we tell you you're judicious.

You are impatient to attend Defense Against the Dark Arts. You would love to cast a Patronous Charm.

If Hogwarts was on fire, you would throw yourself into the flames to save your trunk.

I can see that you wish to show them all that you can be strong and stead fast and that you
dream of becoming a great professor. You are ready to make sacrifices in order to show your worth.

Indeed, Hogwarts in, without a doubt, is the ideal place for you to reach your goals and dreams…And I have no doubt about which House will take you to them…HUFFLEPUFF!

Year:
2nd

Patronus:
TBA
N/A until 6th year

Favorite Class:
TBA

Least Favorite Class:
TBA
Last edited by Piper LaMotta on 9 Jan 2024, 23:05, edited 11 times in total.

10 Mar 2020, 00:31

A Journey into the Past

~Early History~
*Seer Ancestry*

Life has been hard and cruel for many years; there has been much I have witnessed with my very eyes. As a child I witnessed the human's anger the first time someone was seen cheating on his wife in the middle of town. When this man was confronted he put on a spectacular show saying he had no idea what he was doing and that he would never cheat on his wife. Just about that time a woman mother and I both knew very well walked by the scene; the guilty man pointed at the woman "Her…she's the one; I saw her chanting by the fountain just yesterday." Without hesitation the men grabbed her but at the same time something happened to me; something that has never happened before.

Small flashes of images popped into my head in rather quick succession making me grab my mom's hand. They took the woman to be burned at the stake but I had the strangest feeling that she would be alright. Everything happened just as my mind had showed me only it took way longer; the men tied her to the stake where logs were waiting to be set a blaze, they tossed on gun powder for good measure making the woman smirk. The blaze got going nice and hot the suddenly it exploded because of the gun powder; once the smoke cleared all that was left was some dangling ropes but no body or anything.

Later that night when my mom and I was sitting down to the dinner we had prepared; daddy wasn't home yet…he works as a blacksmith for the royal family and usually came home very late. Mommy normally would tell me stories until he came home but tonight she knew something was very off with me "What the matter my darling daughter?" I looked at her from my untouched dinner "Mommy…" at ten years old I still call my parents mommy and daddy "what would you think if I told you that I knew what was going to happen with Sylvia before it happened?" My mother looked at my almost as if she was looking straight into my soul before a smile crossed her lips "I say you are ready to finally learn about what you are and where you came from."

For the rest of the evening and well into morning I learned that I came from a long line of witches and wizards coming from both mom's side and dad's side but the biggest piece of information I got from everything I was told is that the gift of Seer's run in the family but not everyone is blessed with this gift. This is a very rare gift that has been in the family for generations however it only crops up every third generation blessing the first born female. After mom told me everything she presented me with a book which I could tell was old but had been patched and fixed many times "Christina my dear daughter this book has been passed through the generations only to be given to the Seer's in the family. I have been its protector for a long time now and my mother before me…now it can go to its rightful place."

I spent days with my nose stuck in this book learning all about this magical book and about my ancestors with this gift before me. Within these pages I could see each Seer had her own chapter loaded with visions, how they felt, prophecies and even an introductory page for each one. Some had started to include photos, make notes in past pages, towards their end they all wrote a farewell naming the next protector of the book. As a Seer; my life would never be the same but I had my ancestors to help guide me threw.

~Mid-History~
*To be or not to be*

Every since I was very little my parents bragged about their pure blood status and how important it was to keep the pure line going. I think if they could have they would have arranged my marriage but all thoughts and talk about that sort went out the window when our family owl Dotty swooped in with my Hogwarts Acceptance letter. I knew it would be coming any day now and what to expect once arriving at the school but I was still very nervous for the unknown. Both of my parents went to Hogwarts but were in rival houses; my mother the roaring Gryffindor and my father the soaring Ravenclaw; so their union was practically taboo in the eyes of Hogwarts History. I was so looking forward to my time at Hogwarts that I bugged my parents to go to Diagon Alley right away however they made me wait so I would be there with my peers. The day we went I could barely contain my excitement; I couldn't wait to receive my wand & all my books. Holy smokes had a year of school passed me by already? Once again I was in Diagon Alley this time with some of my friends and all our parents hanging out in the Leaky Cauldron while we all shopped for our second year of Hogwarts. My excitement matched that of first year; that is until I heard whispers of a name all pure bloods knew. The famous boy who lived was here and obviously oblivious to why people know him; I watched the way everyone fawned over him and his facial expression. Generally I like everyone but this boy; something about him made me want to stay very far away from him…it wouldn't be hard not at Hogwarts.

During my remaining time at Hogwarts I did exactly that; thanking Merlin everyday for such a large school. As a proud Ravenclaw; something dad enjoyed rubbing in mom's face from time to time; I spent all my time in classes, the library, hanging out in the common room and outside. No matter were I was my loyal cat; white in color with bright green eyes named Daisy; was there as well normally on my lap while I studied or sleeping in the grass. However she could always be seen wrapped around my neck while I walked the castle.

Everything about this school was amazing just when I thought it couldn't get any better we were told that we would be playing host to the Tri-Wizard Tournament during breakfast one day. After that the Minister explained the in's and out's of this tournament many people were excited about entering but I was more excited about meeting those from the other schools. When the other schools finally arrived they put on quite a show entering the Great Hall but once they all got seated where ever they wanted…the little things like this I didn't care about. Right now all I cared about was the food in front of me; while I ate however my friends all giggled "Looks like someone is crushing on you Julie." I turned around to see in fact that one of the Durmstang boys was indeed starring at me; he was cute in his own right but I simply shrugged "Meh he's alright besides if all he can do is stare then he can look at someone else." I turned around to hear his friends laughing at my comment that they obviously heard and my friends looked me like I had three heads.

This started the rockiest relationship in the history of Hogwarts; myself and Luke (the man who was starring that first night) had this strange love/hate sort of relationship. One minute we could be laughing and having fun, the next minute we could be fighting like an old married couple but we could never stay mad at each other for long. Before we even realized it the final even for the tournament was here and everyone was on the pitch watching the players enter the maze; Luke sat with me. Honestly the waiting was boring at least with Quidditch there is something to watch and keep spectators entertained. When the tournament came to a close it only took seconds for it to become public knowledge that Cedric Diggory had been killed. Now Cedric and I wasn't close or anything but he was a fellow classmate; this fact alone made me bury my face into Luke's chest. There are some things in life that bring people closer together; for Luke and I this was one of those moments. No words were needed between us to know we are deeply in love with each other.

~Recent History~
*A child is born*

My time at Hogwarts was great; I made lots of friends and even gained a boyfriend…not pureblood much to the dismay of my parents. However at the wake of the war I thanked Merlin that I was home with my family in the arms of Luke. He has been staying with us since his graduation at Durmstrang and working along side dad at the Ministry to save money. During all of this cold darkness which only gets worse with each passing day it gets increasingly difficult to find things to be happy about. So when Luke came to my room; yes we sleep in separate rooms; and told me to dress in something dressy but casual that he was taking me out I was very surprised but did as I was told.

Within about an hour we left the house and he took me to a safe house that we were able to use the Floo Network in without being traced. I had never used the Floo Network before so I closed my eyes and held onto Luke tightly when I opened my eyes the view that I seen was amazing. We landed in Italy in a restaurant…wait no restaurant I've ever seen before has a fire place "Luke…where are we?" I asked as I found my voice. "My parents' home they're expecting us for dinner." I never thought I'd ever be nervous meeting people but these are Luke's parents; what if they don't like me? As if reading my mind he kissed the side of my head "They're gonna love you Julie Topaz." Dinner with his family was amazing; they all made jokes with each other but best of all loved each other unconditionally…honestly I had no idea what to expect from a Muggle family but they were just like my family.

When we left I thought we were going back to my house but that was not the case; instead he surprised me with a trip to his families cabin. I found that we were surrounded by woods and totally remote "It's beautiful here…" I gasped seeing the view from the bay window. Music filled the air making us gravitate toward each other in a slow dance "You know I had planned to take you to the Yule Ball during the tournament." I looked up at him with a soft smile "You never asked though…" He chuckled softly; it was so manly and melodic "True the day I had planned on asking I had noticed you were starting to come down with a cold. I didn't want to ask; get you all excited then your cold really take you down." I remembered getting sick; even potions weren't helping "Who did you go with?" He smiled pecking my lips softly "I didn't go…even back then; through all the up's and down's our relationship had I loved you. I still do and always will…" as he spoke he stopped dancing and dropped to one knee "Julie Anna Topaz will you marry me?" he asked holding out a ring box revealing a beautiful ring. "Oh my gosh; yes!" I squealed. That night together we forgot all about the war waging back home; the cold darkness, the deaths and everything else did not matter…all that matter was us and our togetherness.

When we returned home the next day however we did so smack dab in the middle of a mini war; so many death eaters killing innocent people while others were dueling to save them. My father was of the many who lost his life that day meanwhile Luke got my mother and I to safety; I would have been mad at Luke for taking us away from my father when he needed help had I not seen the look Luke and my father shared. The only thing I can take from that look is they had planned this for a long time; yes the loss of my father hurts but knowing he was sacrificing himself for his family made him die with honor.

A week or so after my dad was killed I started feeling very ill and all around achy; I was sensitive to certain smells and sometimes light gave me a headache. Luke knew I wasn't feeling well but my mom seemed to have other idea's; a couple of days or so after these symptoms began she walked in with a bag "I'd have gotten this sooner but the war is in full swing at Hogwarts so I had to sneak to a Muggle store to get this. Since doing any kind of magic is on high alert I can't do what I was going to do." Of course I had no idea what my mother was talking about until she handed me the bag and sat on my bed. The content of the bag was a surprise; a pregnancy test…I looked at my mom in bewilderment making her smile a bit "You have all the signs my dear but we need to know for sure. I'll be right here…" I went to the bathroom with the test and sure enough "POSITIVE."

With a baby to think about Luke and I decided the best place to for us all to live would be his families cabin. It didn't take long for this to happen; his family, my mom and all of our friends was amazing about helping us out especially since the war had officially ended with good triumphing evil. Nine months later Luke and I welcomed a handsome little boy into the world naming him Leonardo LaMotta. When my mother heard of this she was very happy that we honored my dad in this way. I smiled at the small bundle looking at the sleeping bundle in my arms just as Luke kissed my temple "How are my wife & son doing?" I giggled at him "Just fine my husband; ready for an amazing life with you and large family."

Little did I know I would get the big family I always wanted; Leonardo was Luke's little big man, he followed in his dad's foot steps…yep he went to Durmstrang. When Leo was ten I found out that I was pregnant once more this time with a precious little girl that we named Piper Vivica LaMotta. I knew all about the family history of Seer's but I'd have never guessed my daughter would be the next one.
Last edited by Piper LaMotta on 2 Jan 2024, 00:07, edited 2 times in total.

10 Mar 2020, 00:34

Present Day
Piper LaMotta

Julie and Luke had both been blessed with a beautiful family; a strapping son (Leonardo) who much to his mother's dismay was ready to head off to Durmstrang just like his father and a baby girl…well can't really say baby anymore the little tyke has already grown into a toddler. Though she wasn't speaking full sentences yet she was still a holy terror running through the cabin at top speeds. At first Julie did her best to keep little Piper corralled so she could get house work done; Luke was at work, Leo was taking it upon himself to wrap things up at his Muggle school before heading off to Durmstrang & Vasiliy (my mom) was out to lunch with Arlene (Luke's mom); but soon realized her daughter wasn't having none of that. As she heard the front door slam she rolled her eyes with a chuckle; this had become a daily routine of theirs…Piper running the very uneven land outside and Julie chasing her.

But today was different; when Julie went outside Piper wasn't running around like normal…nope she was standing in one spot starring at the cabin with fear in her little face. It took every fiber in Julie's being not to rush out to her daughter for fear of scaring her more "Hey Vinny…" her mother called the little girl by her nickname hoping for a smile but nothing "What's wrong dear?" Piper looked at the house fear clear on her face "House…hot…ouchie." Even though most wouldn't have understood this at all; Julie had listened to her daughter's speech enough to understand not to mention the look on her little face. "You mean the type of hot in that big box mommy and daddy tell you to stay away from until you are older?" Of course she meant the times they made a fire in the fire place but they had to child it up for her "Yes…big hot…more hot." This made Julie bit her lip softly as she realized that her daughter clearly was seeing the cabin on fire which meant that Piper was next Seer in the family. She could remember her mother telling her all about their lineage and how Seer's run in their bloodline, she remembered being told that her grandmother was in fact a Seer as well.

Julie scooped up her daughter and held on tight to her wand "Hold on tight to mommy." she said soothingly picturing the beach Luke took her to for one of their anniversaries; presumably where Piper was conceived; thankful she'd learned how to apparate. She knew the beach waves would be soothing for Piper and they were so much so she fell asleep. With the use of her magic Julie procured a couple of blankets for her daughter (one to sleep on and one to cover up with); she walked away from the sleeping girl just enough that her conversations wouldn't wake her. Julie first called Luke's mom; since she is a Muggle they found it necessary to own a cell phone for their sake "Hey Arlene; are you ladies having fun?" "Oh yes sweetie…your mother is telling some amazing stories; honestly if it wasn't for Luke I'd seriously think she was off her rocker." She laughed at the woman's words "I'm glad you two are having fun mind if I talk to my mom for a moment?" "Of course dear." It only took a second for her mother to get on the line "Hey darling what's up?"

Julie was thankful her mom wasn't one to beat around the bush "Do you happen to know how grandma's gift's started?" "Oh no; I sure don't sweet heart…why?" "I think that Piper might have the gift but the first thing she see's is awful." The line was silent for a moment "I will come to you." "I'm not at home mom; I brought Piper to the beach just to get her away from what she was seeing. However if you would be there at Leo's school when he get's out and for now both of you stay away from the cabin. Ask Arlene if she'd mind if you and Leo impose on her at her home until I talk to Luke; which is my next move." She heard Arlene in the background "Of course it's no imposition at all." She chuckled a bit as they all said their good byes and she hung up the phone; she took out her wand once more procuring her cute lemur patronus. She laughed watching it bounce around "Hey calm down silly I have a message to send." The leaping lemur got into position to receive a message "Luke, something happened at the house so I brought Piper to the beach." She knew that Luke would know what beach she meant, she also knew that he would know to come straight here.

Once Luke heard the message from his wife; heck honestly the patronus alone was enough to know his wife needed him as he'd never seen a lemur patronus before. Anyways the moment he heard the message from his wife he went straight to his boss "Hey boss; I just got a patronus message from Julie…she said something happened at the house, didn't say what and ended up taking Piper to the beach. Can I go see what's going on?" He was very grateful that he was able to get his job at the Ministry back after the war as an Aurora.

Luke's boss looked up at him from his huge stack of reports threatening to fall over from the desk in which they sat "A patronus message…that's nothing to fool around with; do you want me to send a couple of Aurora's to your house to see what you might be up against." Luke knew this would be a bad idea at least right now as his wife as well as her family has told him about the gift that runs in her family so he shrugged it off "No not right now; at least not until I talk to her to see what is going on." His boss nodded softly at this giving him the green light to go check that everything is alright.

When he arrived at the beach he smiled seeing two members of his family; from where he stood he could see his adorable daughter playing superhero with a blanket and his beautiful wife sitting near by watching like a hawk. He walked over to them and sat next to Julie "So what happened?" Julie sighed softly leaning her head on his shoulder "Piper has the gift of our family." He smiled softly with a chuckle "Is that all? I think that's great!" Julie nodded softly "Normally I would say that too if her first vision hadn't been our cabin burning down." She snapped making him frown; "Sorry Luke I didn't mean to get upset…"

He kissed her forehead softly "It's fine you're worried; babe this is simple go house hunting today. Stay away from the cabin I will send a small crew of Aurora's to the cabin just to be safe. This may sound silly but let Piper choose the home without telling her that she is. If you two find something you love buy it; get the money from Gringotts and send word to me, your mom and Leo of the new address." Julie was lucky to be with him; she knew that not many people would understand her family but he did. "I have to get back to work babe; Piper come give daddy a hug." He stood scooping up his daughter giving her a big bear hug and smothering her face in kisses making Piper giggle "Silly daddy."

Soon he was on his was back to work; Julie and Piper where on their way to find a new home for their family. She had no idea what Luke meant by let Piper pick their home but after an all day trip of visiting various countries and seeing who knows how many houses she understood. Standing at the end of a long drive way on a ranch style home and for the first time since they started this endeavor Piper seemed very interested. Her young innocent eyes took in everything around her; she felt an instant connection with this place…it's wide open spaces, a horse paddock to the right, a large shade tree with plenty of room for gardening to the left. The house itself was a large 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom with a possible fifth bedroom in the attic. "Home home home home!" Piper chanted loudly making Julie laugh at her little girl "If that's what you want my sweet pea."

Buying the house didn't take long especially since it was listed with a wizarding realtor; this lady was able to procure what she needed at a moment's notice, go where she needed to get anything she needed including Luke's signature. The woman was very professional and friendly "Everything seems to be in order all that is left for you to do is take this sachel to your vault and once the correct amount is inside the sachel will disappear only to be replaced with a set of keys to your new home." It didn't take them all long to move in and get settled in; Julie even splurged and bought the family a pet in the form of a dog…French Bulldog to be exact. She knew this house was the new beginning their family needed.

It's all about that magic

The life of a normal wizarding family is full of magical whimsy but that of the LaMotta family on the other hand. Yes they have their whimsical days but not so much magical not so far from Piper yet that is; to the point that her family was starting to worry. Julie could remember her mother telling her about her first display of magic "Well I remember my mother telling me she couldn't keep me in my crib because I kept popping out of it when I was tiny baby. She said she'd find me all over the house sleeping in such random places." She chuckled at the thought but now as she thought of this she tried to remember when her first magical ability came to light.

If she remembered her mother's stories correctly then she too was a baby "Oh Julie I can remember when you were just a baby; you had this teddy bear I give you just after you were born…your little hand latched onto that bear. Anyways anytime I would take that bear to wash it or you; sure enough it would make its way back to you…a lot of times dripping wet because that's just how much you wanted your bear." She smiled at the memory; she missed her mother since she moved even though she visits a lot.

She had asked Luke a few times when he began showing magical talent but he just said he didn't remember. So of course she went straight to his mother (Arlene); now this was about three years or so after they got married so her memory might be a bit fuzzy "Oh let me think; ah yes now I remember…he was four. We had all went to a family reunion; I could see him running around playing with some of the older kids…there wasn't many children. Anyway; it all happened so fast…I watched Luke get pushed down flat on his face, just as I was about to go to his aid. Luke turned around with a look I've never seen on his face, screamed and it was then vines came up out of the ground grabbing the boy who pushed Luke and held him to the ground. I couldn't get to Luke fast enough."

As a mother of two children; Julie was trying very hard not to compare her kids but honestly it was a hard thing not to do. Especially when her son had shown magical talent by the time he was two; she sighed thinking of him as he was off in school. She knew to expect this as a mother of a wizard but she never expected it to hurt this much. As she watched her little girl play in the sandbox at the park she began thinking it might be nice to have a nice normal child. Yes she realized she was practically wishing the life of a Squib upon her own child and that was selfish but she didn't want her birdie's leaving the nest so soon.

Coming to the park had become a mother daughter ritual since Piper began pre-school at the age of three now being five this has been going on for a while. This was a way for them both to relax as well as socialize with those in the surrounding community and Piper didn't really needed the social skills as she seemed to be naturally social. Today was just like any other day; Julie pushed Piper in the swings, talked to her about not talking to strangers, told her to have fun before letting her loose while she went to go sit with the other parents "If you can't see me; I can't see you." she called out to Piper.

"Okay momma!" Piper called back running over to the sandbox where she started building a fort. That is until a bigger boy came over looking very mean "What are you doing in my sandbox you little brat?!" Piper looked at him noticing this boy has dirty blonde hair with bright green eye's truth be told even at her young age she'd probably think he was cute had it not been for him being so rude. "Your sandbox? Unless your name is Fisher Price then I don't believe I see your name on this sandbox in which case I see no reason we can't share."

The boy looked as if he was about to explode no one had ever dared to speak to him like that "How dare you speak to me in that tone?" he tried to bellow but his voice squeaked. Piper rolled her eyes at him which only made him madder which he decided to get revenge for by pretending he was going to leave; instead however when he got behind her he shoved her face into the sand fort she was working on. She turned around with sand all over her face making her look like she was a rabid dog; she stood staring him down not caring about the sand on her face. She thrust her finger at the bully ready to give him an ear full about respect however instead the rage that flowed through her seemed to have other plans; the moment her finger thrust out in front of him his face broke out in boils.

Making the boy run away in a panic while Piper walked into the bathroom with a soft smile on her face; okay the confrontation didn't go the way she had expected but she had magic. What little Piper didn't know however is that her bully was very prone to getting into poison ivy; his parents took him to the hospital once again for poison ivy treatment. By the next morning the bully had no memory of even being at the park or anything that happened.

Meanwhile back at the table with the parents Julie watched her daughter like a hawk; needless to say she seen her daughters display of magic. Well she supposed Piper was definitely not a Squib and knew this would be start of a rather crazy life with a little witchy daughter. She had a feeling there really is no such thing as a normal life for that of a witch and after seeing the smile on her daughters face once she realized what happened Julie was just fine with all that.

Do you feel what I feel?
Note: Also using this section in my Seer Application

It's my birthday! I love my birthday; with it's cool crisp January breeze's, almost always snow on the ground and best of all a frozen over lake which is perfect for ice skating. All my friends from school came out to the house for an ice skating birthday party; oh how I love all my friends! They are just the best!

Before anyone got here my dad and Leo both was very busy using their wands to put up a large white tent then allowed my mom and grandma in to use their wands to decorate with balloons, confetti poppers, and all sorts of other Muggle decorations. They went a bit over board with the food but hey that's fine; they procured a chocolate waterfall for fondue, lined the tables with candy of all sorts and so much more. Honestly my eyes couldn't keep up with everything I was seeing in this tent.

Next to the frozen over lake dad procured a little skate rental shack with a sign that says 'Free rentals today only' and the one running non other than Leo. He looked so hilarious in his costume mom forced him to wear "Aw don't you look adorable big brother?" He chuckled at me then ruffled my hair "Anything for my little sister…just glad I got home for your birthday. Man that school was intense honestly I didn't think I'd make it through to graduation but I did." I smiled softly at him "I'm glad your back too well I better go feed Chestnut before everyone gets here." While I was in the horse stables feeding the big brown stallion my father got for me a couple of Christmas's ago I heard the voices of my friends. I kissed Chestnut on his nose "See you tomorrow big fella."

I ran out to meet my friends; they all dropped off their gifts to me in the designated area then we all went to go skating. Soon one by one each of us got out on the ice, even our parents joined in on the fun…some skated on their own while others skated in pairs. Me I took joy in skating by myself doing laps around the lake just watching everyone. At times I would go into the mix of my friends playfully lapping them with a small smirk.

During one of the laps around a friend of mine the world around me all of a sudden went into extra slow motion; as if my hearing was amplified I could hear the ice starting to crack directly under Abigail and she didn't know how to swim. Without giving it a second thought I pushed Abigail towards the snow bank watching her fall on her butt in the snow. I could hear people screaming and rushing towards me "Stay back!" With the momentum I used to push Abigail with I had skated right were she once stood; it only took seconds for the ice to give way making me plunge into the freezing water below.

Leo jumped over the skate rental booth when he seen Piper fall in the water and jumped into the water after his sister. Honestly this was reason enough for him to have gone to Durmstrang; now he could withstand freezing cold water like it was nothing. He brought his sister up to the surface where his father waited while his mother and grandmother made everyone stay up on the bank. His father took Piper to the bank to get her breathing then took her into the house to get her warm. Thankfully in the house her father could use magic to warm her up "So tell me what happened sweet pea."

I bit my lip thankful for warm clothes as I tried to figure out the best way to word what happened "Dad…I could feel that something was going to happen and I could hear the ice cracking." He looked at her with an arched brow then nodded softly "When your party is over my sweet one I think you need to have a talk to you mom and grandma." I give him a hug then went back outside with my friends who were all inside the tent worried sick about me; needless to say the ice skating portion of the party was over.

As night began to fall and everyone went home; my family used their magic once more to tear down the remains of my party. Soon all was said and done; all of us was in our most comfy pajama's while Leo and dad talked about Durmstrang together on one side of the living room both drinking something called Fire Whiskey. Mom, grandma and I sitting in front of the fireplace both are teaching me how to play Wizards Chess while talking about Hogwarts. This had become a nightly ritual every since I turned four but now dad actually has someone to talk to and not feel totally left out; poor dad. Anyways tonight I had to talk to them about something "Hey mom…grandma…something happened tonight; dad says I should talk to you both about it." The two women looked at me with almost troubled looks "What is it Vinny?" My mom asked using the nickname she'd dubbed me with a long time ago making me smirk a bit. "Before I fell in the water; I skated around Abigail and when I did…the world slowed down. I could feel that something bad was going to happen and I then I could hear the ice cracking."

They both looked at each other for a moment my grandma giving my mom a gentle nod. I had no idea what their mental conversation was about but I was about to find out because my mom stood with a small smile leaving grandma and I to finish the game. Soon enough mom came back with an old dark brown leather bound book that I could plainly see was in need of some serious repairs; she sat on the couch "Come on over here Piper I have some things to tell you." This of course got the whole families attention as I sat next to mom; with her hands folded on top of the book she told us all about our family history as it applies to mom's side of the family. When she finished she presented me with the book on her lap "Piper my dear this book has been passed down from Seer to Seer in the family; only those with the gift can open it. I have been it's protector for a long time and your grandmother before me; now I am pleased to present it to the next generation." She handed me the book that was now mine; this book is very detailed on the front cover…someone took great care in creating this book.

It wasn't until I got up into my room; which used to be the attic until I claimed it as my room; later that night to go to bed did I open the book as I did I was beyond shocked as a voice came from the book almost like a narrator in a movie. The voice was of a lovely young woman if I had to venture a guess; maybe early 20's speaking in Old English. "Thee possesseth the gift of f're sight, congratulations and welcometh to the family; this booketh shall lief beest did fill with the w'rds and wisdom of se'r's bef're thee but bef're thy ancest'rs toucheth thy heart th're art somethings yond thee needeth to knoweth. The gift of se'r runs in the family bloodline howev'r t only surfaces within ev'ry third gen'ration to the first b'rn female. I did create this booketh as a way f'r se'r's succeeding myself to teachest those yond shall beest following those folk ev'rything those gents has't learn'd about their gift, ev'rything

yond hast been seen. basically this is a se'r's journal.

as a se'r approaches their lasteth days on earth those gents needeth to appointeth a protecteth'r of the booketh until the next gen'ration is b'rn. The duties of protecteth'r art as follows; keepeth the booketh enshielf and did protect, keepeth the booketh and ev'rything about being a se'r a secret unless to thy spouse, giveth the booketh to the next se'r in the family, teachest the newest se'r as much as those gents knoweth. The duties of the appointee art as follows; keepeth the booketh on the moth'r's side of the family (this is our lineage), remindeth those folk of their duties as a protecteth'r, allows assign a backeth up protecteth'r lest.

i desire this booketh provides all the holp, answ'rs and wisdom i believeth 'twill to future gen'rations of se'r's to cometh. I give you all peace, loveth and happiness."

When she finished speaking I closed the book feeling content and happy; I knew my life would be very different from now on. I was ready for life as a witch but being a Seer on top of it…this would be something else entirely. Was I ready for it? I think so; with my ancestors guiding me threw…I can't go wrong.

Even though it is not talked about there is Seer lineage on the father's side as well just not as prominent or as well known in the family as on the mother's side. Even though her dad is Muggle Born he does in fact have a wizard lineage starting with his grandparents and a very distant uncle who had the Seer ability though no one ever knew about it because he kept it to himself.
Reducio

Being accepted

It's been six years since I showed my first bit of magical talent something my father was very happy about when my mother told him what happened in the park that day. It's been three years since I have found out I am a Seer and was given the book of my ancestor's; the words they have written and learning from them (about them) gives me great comfort. I still love my birthday as much as always but I had already told my friends at school that my family was planning on sending me to a private school up state; knowing all about the possibility of getting into Hogwarts so I was prepared; therefore we had a very small party for my eleventh birthday.

I was just starting to wake up when my dad walked in with a breakfast tray "Happy birthday my sweet girl." I chuckled as I sat up and scooted over for him to sit next to me; this had become a secret birthday tradition for us a while back ago. He said that since he felt like we didn't spend enough time together and he was right with him working all the time I spent all my time with mom and grandma. So even if it is just one day a year for the course of a meal dad and I spend time together talking about anything and everything. After breakfast was done dad left so I could get dressed then come down stairs.

When I got down stairs I was surprised to see everyone dressed in their coats and boots "Where are we all going?" I asked as I slipped my coat, boots and mittens on getting myself all bundled up when Leo tossed me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes "We're going to have a snow ball fight birthday girl." I laughed at him while hitting his back "Hey put me down you monkey." I said not realizing he was already outside with me until he dropped me in a huge pile of snow laughing his head off as I struggled to get out of the pile of snow. When I did I lunged at him tackling him to the ground smashing snow in his face as we both laughed; it was this moment our parents and grandma decided to come outside "Oh merlins beard children; honestly Leo your 21 years old grow up." Mom tried her hand at scolding but failed with that smile on her face. Leo laughed a bit "Never!"

The day went on like this the whole family playing in the snow, throwing snow balls and all that good stuff with me being the main target. "Hey what is this pick on Piper day?" I asked randomly in a playful huff making everyone laugh as my mom came over to pinch my cheeks "Yep sure is birthday girl." I pouted a bit but truly I loved this and they all knew it; out of no where grandma's voice came from the house "Hey everyone come on inside and get warm the temperature is starting drop I think there might be a blizzard coming." Of course we all went inside peeling out of our now wet coats and such scurrying like rats to our respective rooms to change into dry and warm clothes to settle in for the rest of the day by this time it was only the mid afternoon.

After a much needed hot shower, getting dressed in my warm and comfy pajama's with my hair up in a messy bun. I made my way down the stairs only to see my whole family surrounding a three tier cake with number candle's reading eleven on top; the only light right now came from the candles. When I made my appearance my family sang Happy Birthday to me making me smile; my mom kissed my cheek softly "Make wish sweet pea." I looked at my family wondering what more I could possibly want in life…honestly there wasn't anything I could think of so I wished not for myself but for the universe to have eternal happiness as I blew out my candles. As the weather worsened we all stayed inside played Wizard Chess, opened some Wizard Crackers, played some Exploding Snap and even ate some Chocolate Frogs.

We were all having so much fun that we almost missed the owl pecking at the window; when we heard it I ran over to let the poor thing in. Well I tried the stupid window was stuck "Mom…will you open this stuck window please?" She nodded softly and took out her wand; I looked at the owl through the glass "Get back." Of course I knew the owl would understand mom and grandma had told me enough about the wizarding world; what wasn't brought home anyways. I watched as the owl flew away and hovered near by making me back away; while mom used her wand to get the window open. The owl flew inside perching on my shoulder; I could feel the poor thing shiver. I went over and sat on the couch near the fireplace so the owl could warm up; at the same time the brown owl shook snow off himself then handed me an envelope with his talon. I took the envelope with a smile handing him a piece of an already exploded Wizard cracker "How about you stay here tonight? That weather is insane; no sense in traveling until it lets up." The owl gently pecked my cheek and found a place to perch leaving me with the letter which I now noticed was addressed to me "Mom…" I gasped as I opened the letter looking at my acceptance letter "I'm in…I've been accepted."

Last edited by Piper LaMotta on 9 Jan 2024, 23:10, edited 15 times in total.

10 Mar 2020, 00:44

It's a Hogwart's Life for Us
*~*First Year Summary*~*

My first year of Hogwarts seemed to fly by in a surreal blur; it's truly a wonder I was able to pass all my classes and learn what I did. After the first day it was almost as if I stepped into a fog and didn't come out until they called Summer; it felt as if I was barely existing within my own body and mind. "Just going through the motions"; as my mother would say…understatement of the century.

However this is something I simply didn't understand as I did everything in my power to keep things like this from happening. I made sure to meditate and talk to nature almost daily, I found gems when I could and had started on reading the entire library. But of course I could already hear my brother "This is all stuff you do alone; no wonder you were in a fog all year."

It is true; this year I spent mostly to myself…what would anyone really expect honestly? Just like all the other first years; I was trying to get the hang of everything. Alas by the end of the year; two faces stuck out to me both of which made me smile when I thought of them. @Crescent Moon, a fellow Hufflepuff and dorm mate; we met the first day within the Colorful Quarters. I could remember it like it was yesterday and the memory made me smile…I wonder what Cres was doing right now; I miss her.

I do hope the friendship that has started to formulate with her can blossom into a deep seeded friendship as time goes on. But now we must fast forward to the starting of Summer.

*~*First Summer Away*~*

I had always fully intended to go home for every holiday; especially when I began hearing about summer camp through out the year lingering about the school…honestly that was something I held no interest in. If I were to go camping then I'd rather do so with my family; however at some point it got changed to an official Quidditch game between Hogwarts and Durmstrang; yep this was something I'd have to ditch my family to see.

Thankfully they all understood but this didn't stop them from asking me for souvenirs…this coming more so from my dad and brother than anyone. Even so I was always happy to oblige; just so happens a crafting are was set up to where we could show off our pride. This allowed me to do exactly what I was asked but in my own way.
Completed Craft Items
* Gift for Dad & Brother
Durmstrang Pride ~ With a Hufflepuff twist
Just to get their goat she changed skull at the bottom to a badger head. Yep this is the type of family they are.
* Gift for Mom
Ravenclaw Pride ~ Just so happens to be my mom's patronous
* Gift for Grandma (Mom's Mom)
Gryffindor Pride ~ She has a collection of teddies
* Piper's Hufflepuff Pride
Flag
Stuffed Animal
It is clear how much I love my family; even if we do joke around with each other almost nonstop. Now all is left for me to do is to get my behind to the game.

*~*Worst Day of My Life*~*

Not long after Summer Quidditch Camping trip; perhaps a week; Piper was asleep in her bed back at Hogwarts where her mind was plagued with nightmares of her entire family passing away in possibly the most horrific way possible. It wasn't until the next day when she received an emergency owl from the Ministry of Magic:

Dear Miss LaMotta,

We regret to inform you that at 11:30pm last night evening members of your family were murdered. Your brother on the hand is currently missing. We will keep you informed.

Minister of Magic

Piper screamed the most agonizing scream as she retreated into herself & slipped into the deepest depression. She was completely unresponsive to everything around her; not even acknowledging her brother when he finally came to see her. When it became clear his sister wasn't going to get better anytime soon he sent her to Saint Mungo's to get her the help she needed. While she spent her time getting better; her bother spent nearly every waking moment using his knowledge of dark magic from school to help the Ministry find the people who killed his family.

Now she is better & ready to tackle school once more; however she knows for certain that she is NOT the same girl that she once was before loosing her entire family. Her brother might be alive but honestly; he has become so distant, reserved & focused on finding those who killed their family that she feels like HE has been taken from her too.

Everything about their families murder has been kept from Piper; to protect her fragile state; however with investigative work from Leo & the Auror's it has been found that no dark magic was used. In fact, the forest clearing were their bodies were found absolutely no magic was used...this fact lead everyone to believe that their family was killed by muggles. Not to mention HOW they were killed; bound to stakes & burned! How medieval!

In the ground near the chared bodies; words had been crudely etched into a large, almost too well placed, stone slab 'DIE WELDERS OF MAGIC! DIE DEMONS OF HELL! GOD GIVE US THE SIGHT TO RID THE WORLD OF YOUR EVIL!' Their was multiple foot prints on the ground but even so it would seem there was only a group of 10...this deduction could be wrong of course. These people even destroyed their wands with some kind of machine; one of the muggle-born Auror's called it a wood chipper. It is with much trepidation that Leo & the Auror's are calling these people Witch Hunters...as this information has become widely known within the Auror department & by extension the Ministry; Leo is aware of the pickle that he has gotten himself into by not telling Piper.

Last edited by Piper LaMotta on 11 Jan 2024, 03:04, edited 21 times in total.

10 Mar 2020, 00:46

Roleplays

Errands
TBA

Active

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

Finished

First time leaving home {pt 1}

First time leaving home {pt 2}

2019-2020 First Year Entrance

Sorting Ceremony 2019-2020

*~*Possible to use again*~*

The Hufflepuff Table 2019-2020

Bookmarked
TBA

Hogwarts Relationships
Gryffindor
TBA

Hufflepuff
TBA

Ravenclaw
TBA

Slytherin
TBA

Clubs
TBA
Last edited by Piper LaMotta on 9 Jan 2024, 23:26, edited 10 times in total.

10 Mar 2020, 00:48
What does the future hold?
My looks through the years

Current (Age 11)

Age 14

Reducio

I dyed my hair dark & give it a nice curl.

Adult

Reducio

The dark grew out of my hair now I got high lights & look a tattoo as well.

Race, Abilities & Stats

May be subject to change; just depends.
*~*1st yr*~*
<Special Race> Seer
Applied; will edit when approved

<Stats>

Stamina: 2
Evasion: 6
Strength: 3
Wisdom: 7
ArcPower: 6
Accuracy: 6

Seer 1st year Total = 30

*~*2nd yr*~*

Reducio

<Ability> Blindvision
Not yet applied; gotta wait for the impending year.

<Stats>

Stamina: 2 + 1 = 3
Strength: 3 + 1 = 4
Wisdom: 7 + 2 = 9
ArcPower: 6 + 1 = 7
Accuracy: 6

Seer 2nd year Total = 35

*~*3rd yr*~*
Reducio

<Stats>

Stamina: 3
Strength: 4
Wisdom: 9 + 1 = 10
ArcPower: 7 + 2 = 9
Accuracy: 6 + 2 = 8

Seer 3rd year Total = 40

*~*4th yr*~*

Reducio

<Ability> Calming Presence

<Stats>

Stamina: 3 + 2 =5
Evasion: 6 + 2 = 8
Strength: 4 + 1 = 5
Wisdom: 10
ArcPower: 9
Accuracy: 8

Seer 4th year Total = 45

*~*5th yr*~*
Reducio

<Stats>

Stamina: 5
Evasion: 8 + 2 = 10
Strength: 5
ArcPower: 9 + 1 = 10
Accuracy: 8 + 2 = 10

Seer 5th year Total = 50

*~*6th yr*~*
Reducio

<Ability> Healing Sage

<Stats>

Stamina: 5 + 3 = 8
Evasion: 10
Strength: 5 + 2 = 7
ArcPower: 10
Accuracy: 10

Seer 6th year Total = 55

*~*7th yr*~*
Reducio

<Stats>

Stamina: 8 + 2 = 10
Evasion: 10
Strength: 7 + 3 = 10
ArcPower: 10
Accuracy: 10

Seer 7th year Total = 60

Last edited by Piper LaMotta on 2 Jan 2024, 01:08, edited 2 times in total.

10 Mar 2020, 00:49
Personal Trunk
Personal Accessories

She wears all this daily

Scarf:

Ring:

Gift

When: Before she boarded the train
Bracelet:

Mom made for her a few years back.
Hip Bag:

This is where she keeps the crystals she feels she needs to carry with her for the day.
School Accessories

Book Bag:

Inside

Coin Purse:

Piper made herself out of a baby onsie's her mother loved putting her in all the time, a shirt her dearly departed grandpa wore & the outer rim of the dollie used in her parents wedding.

This is where she keeps her Wizard money.
Small Zipper Pouch:

This is where she holds her Muggle money.
Large Zipper Pouch:

She uses this to hold any gems she may find while walking around.
Quill Set:

Dorm Accessories

Heating Pad:

Made by Piper's grandma; when Piper was just 4 she began complaining of headaches & not being able to sleep. So grandma being into Holistic Medicine made this heating pad with rice and fresh lavender.
Eye Mask:

Piper bought this when she received her Hogwarts letter because it reminds her of her French Bulldog she will be leaving at home.
Spiritual Accessories

Book of my Ancestors:

Mobile Altar:

Both of these are hidden inside a fake top (instead of a fake bottom) inside my trunk; as they are very important to me & do not wish any harm to come to them.
Last edited by Piper LaMotta on 12 Dec 2020, 22:09, edited 1 time in total.

2 Jan 2024, 01:16
My Spiritual Collection

Tarot Cards

Crystals Gallore