Register
Sign in

26 Mar 2018, 10:42
Isabella Hills ♢ Second Year ♢ Slytherin  Wip 
"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."
-André Gide

Contents
➳Basic Information
➳Personality
➳Hogwarts History
➳Trunk
➳Timeline and Threads
➳Thread Series
➳Relationships at Hogwarts
➳Family Background
"Each new chapter of our lives requests an old part of us to fall and a new part of us to rise."
-Jenna Galbut
Inspiration and post format for this encyclopedia taken from the beautiful encyclopedia belonging to Miss Aurelia Bezuidenhout
Last edited by Isabella Hills on 4 Sep 2018, 12:36, edited 24 times in total.

You see? Even death has a heart.

3 Apr 2018, 08:29
"And people can be broken, sure, but as every surgeon knows what's broken can be mended. What's hurt can be healed. That no matter how dark it gets, the sun is going to rise again."
-Meredith Grey

Basic Information

N A M E
Name
Isabella Lucia Andrea Madeleine Hills
Alias
Bella | Bell | Izzy | Iz
Pronunciation
Is - ah - bell - ah
Lu - see - ah
On - dre - ah
Mad - e - line
Hih - ills

B A S I C S
Ethnicity
English
Born
Wells | England
Residing
The Coromandel | New Zealand
Blood
Half-Blood | B-
Sex
Heterosexual | Female

P H Y S I C A L
Hair
Brown | Waist Length | Wavy
Face
Blue Eyes | Heart Shaped
Body
Olive Skin | Slender
84 Lbs | 4'6
Handwriting

S C H O O L I N G
House
Slytherin | 3 Time Winner of the House Cup
School Year
Second | 2017 - 2024
Wand
31.4 Centimeters, Willow Wood, Unicorn Hair Core
Grade Average
E
Classes
Best Class | Charms
Worst Class | Astronomy
Clubs & Organisations
Wonder Woman | Council Member
W.I.N.G.S | Supporter

M A G I C A L
Patronus
Unknown | N/A Until Sixth Year
Ideas | Wolf | Fox | Mountain Lion
Boggart
Herself Being the Cause of Pain and Destruction
Amortentia
Christmas Tress | Morning Dew | Burning Wood
Polyjuice Potion
8/10 Tolerability | Sunflower Yellow | Caramel and Sand
Mirror Of Erised
Her and Her Father
Threstral
Yes | Death of Her Grandmother
Creature Status
Pure Witch

A D D I T I O N A L
Financial Status
Upper-Class
Muggle Status
Muggle-Lover
Dream Job
Dragonologist | Curse-Breaker
Fear
Turophobia
Dominant Hand
Right
Playlist
Link | Isabella Hills

"I am a human being. I make mistakes. I am flawed. We all are."
-Derek Shepherd
Last edited by Isabella Hills on 23 Nov 2018, 03:19, edited 33 times in total.

3 Apr 2018, 08:50
"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
-Barack Obama
Personality

T R A I T S
Positive
Determined | Loyal | Open-Minded | Honest
Quick-Witted | Brave | Forgiving | Adventurous
Negative
Insecure | Proud | Rebellious | Over-Protective
Fickle | Harsh | Arrogant | Oblivious

A B I L I T I E S
Primary
Latin | Flute | Cooking | Tap
Intermediate
French | Ballet | Swimming | Painting
Advanced
Piano | Surfing | Sign Language | Charms

L I K E S/D I S L I K E S
Dolphins | Sea | Forest
Dislikes
Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans | Sitting Still
Astronomy | Small Spaces | Bullies | Cheese

F A V O R I T E S

Animal
Wolf
Hobby
Surfing
Class
Charms | First Year
Charms | Second Year
Professor
Sorrel Wright | Herbology
Book
What Katy Did | Muggle Book
Food
Cauldron Cakes | Chocolate Frogs
Movie
Pretty In Pink | Muggle Movie
Song
The Judge | Twenty One Pilots | Muggle Song
Famous Wizard/Witch
Rowena Ravenclaw

"Lets practice motivation and love, not discrimination and hate."
-Zendaya
Last edited by Isabella Hills on 18 Sep 2018, 10:59, edited 14 times in total.

3 Apr 2018, 08:51
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better - it's not."
-Dr. Seuss

History

P R E-H O G W A R T S
Reducio
Commencement
Reducio
Born at approximately 9:57pm on the 21st of November to a Pure-Blood and Muggle - Isabella was born purple in the face, with the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck which prevented her from getting the oxygen she needed to survive. Lucky for her, the midwife on hand was quick-witted and fast to act - removing the cord from around her neck, ending her lack of oxygen and halting any chance of her developing any disabilities that can be caused by a lack of oxygen at birth.

Her two parents - Ella and Jacob Hills - were overjoyed with the arrival of their baby girl. After trying unsuccessfully for months to have a child, they saw Isabella as a heaven sent gift and spoiled the small girl rotten throughout the first two years of her life.

Early Childhood
Reducio
For the first two years of her life, Isabella was spoilt as only an only child could be. The arrival of her younger brother William brought the world she knew crashing down around her. Despite the fact she had lost her high place in her parents eyes, she loved her brother more than anything in her life. She was constantly following him around - trying to coax him into playing with her toys. The two shared a close bond only a lot of time and effort could form, and they loved each other dearly.

With the arrival of a new baby sister, came the arrival of sudden complications within the close relationship of the two oldest Hills children. The two grew further apart as it grew apparent that the only male child of the trio favored the younger girl more so than the older one. This lead to a bitterness between the two Hills sisters, with the younger unsure of what she had done wrong to upset the older so much that she seemed to hate her. Of course, the younger had nothing to do with it - Isabella blamed her brother for feeling so rotten towards her younger sister, thus leading to her impression that all boys were flobberworms.

Childhood
Reducio
On the morning of the 13 August 2014, a sudden surprise came that would tear the happy family apart and change the lives of the Hills children forever. Their father was called upon to fight for their country in a war he had not started. As a muggle, her had no way of using magic to defeat these forces and had to resort to the muggle way. He was taken in the back of a car Isabella had not seen hide nor hair of since. Everyday she sat at the window in their living room, waiting for her father to return.

His return came in a letter, addressed to his next of kin. Although her mother never let her see it, she was told it stated that her dear father had been proclaimed missing in action on the battlefield, after they had not found his body. The recently widowed Ella Hills broke down in sobs at the kitchen table, with no one to support her but her own children - all of which were under eight. Heartbroken, she fell into a dark hole of sadness that would take years to claw her way out of - and leaving her three children to fend for themselves for nineteen days before a miracle arrived in the form of their aunt.

At only eight years old, Isabella was forced to grow up too quickly. Taking on the responsibilities of her mother and looking after the younger Hills children. By the time their aunt caught wind of what was going on, Isabella had learnt to cook eleven meals after pouring over Ellas cookbooks for hours on end while her siblings were sleeping.
This is what Isabella (IC) knows (((:

P R E S E N T-H O G W A R T S
Reducio
Settling In
Reducio
Fresh into the Hogwarts family, Isabella felt like an outcast. From what she could tell - everyone knew everyone. After being sorted into Slytherin, she just wanted to go home and cry in her aunts arms. She knew of the bad reputation Slytherin had, and how no other houses liked them. How Slytherin was the outcast of houses - just as she felt an outcast of people. With only her cousin at her side, she began to work her way around Hogwarts, forever feeling like she was on the edge of something glorious. She made a few close friends here and there inside her house, but never any on the outside that she felt comfortable talking to.

Crossing her fingers and wishing on stars, she prayed that she would feel accepted into the Hogwarts family that she was condemned to see but not be apart of before the years end.

First Year
Reducio
Things went downhill for the oldest Hills child from the word go, only picking up for her around half-way through her first year when she started branching out, trying to make new friends. She stayed close with her cousin however, constantly relying on her to keep her going throughout her school life.

The middle of the year brought new friends and new dreams for the young Slytherin - meeting people from other houses and becoming friends with them. After her first year at school, she could happily say she had a handful of people she liked and trusted enough to call her friends.

In June, an unexpected promotion came for the First Year. She had been made a Prefect of Slytherin, and while she had applied she hadn’t expected to get it. Her celebration was short lived however, when she realised her mother was not proud of her for it - even though she tried to hide it.

Coming from a pure blooded family of high achievers on her mothers side with most of them being in Slytherin and then later being promoted to prefect, the title her first born daughter held was bitter sweet for her. Stepping down after a month to please her mother, and hopefully make her forget the family that had so heartlessly thrown her out onto the streets, Isabella concluded that the roll of authority was not for her - and it would be better for someone more devoted and loving towards the job to take it.

Second Year
Reducio
TBA

Third Year
Reducio
TBA

Fourth Year
Reducio
TBA

Fifth Year
Reducio
TBA

Sixth Year
Reducio
TBA

Seventh Year
Reducio
TBA

A F T E R-H O G W A R T S
Reducio
Leaving
Reducio
TBA

Living
Reducio
TBA

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
-Thomas A. Edison
Last edited by Isabella Hills on 20 Jan 2019, 23:14, edited 11 times in total.

10 Jun 2018, 14:25
“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
-Stephen King

Timeline

First Year

P R E-H O G W A R T S
Girls of Yesterday | Abandoned
Featuring Elizabeth Hills

P R E-W I N T E R-B R E A K
The Sorting Ceremony | Finished
Featuring The Sorting Hat

The Slytherin Table | Finished
Featuring Slytherin House

The Dormitory of Elizabeth Burke | Abandoned
Featuring Slytherins Better Half

P R I O R-W I N T E R-B R E A K
The Serpent and the Avian | Finished
Featuring Luna Aurelius

Digits and Locks | Abandoned
Featuring Khris Bailey | Luna Aurelius | Frost Cira
Lucy O'Sullivan

DADA For First Years | Finished
Featuring the DADA Class

Giant Squid? | Abandoned
Featuring Roshia Delacroix

And Then It Went SPLASH! | Abandoned
Featuring Anastasia Brown | Leola Thrussel | Arebella Oliviera

"Um, How Do I Stop It?" | Finished
Featuring Blaze Flyte | Leola Thrussel | Alexander Verellion
Leonie Scheinberg

Dominoes! | Abandoned
Featuring Leola Thrussel | Kathleen Taylor | Aurelia Bezuidenhout
Anastasia Brown

The Great Escape | Abandoned
Featuring Elizabeth Hills | Leola Thrussel | Anastasia Brown

Dress? | Abandoned
Featuring Ava Silver

Slytherin House Cup Party | Abandoned
Featuring Leonie Scheinberg

Merlins Open Toed Sandels | Abandoned
Featuring Cecilia Moore | The Masked Figure

Truth or Dare | Abandoned
Featuring the Truth or Dare Crew

Children of the Night | Abandoned
Featuring Elizabeth Hills | Anastasia Brown | Sebastian Leeds
Leola Thrussel | Haya Grace | Bellamy Landon

Two Worlds Colliding | Abandoned
Featuring John Swann

Time After Time | Abandoned
Featuring Leola Thrussel

Nostalgia | Abandoned
Featuring Khris Bailey | Ami Poptart | Cecily Quinn
Elizabeth Hills | Hengist Warbeck | Frost Cira

Second Year

S U M M E R-C A M P
Welcoming Bonfire | Finished
Featuring Mia Alexander | Ami Poptart | Syrah Steele

Cabin fo the Phoenix | Abandoned
Featuring Mia Alexander | Reid Kovacs | Serena Towers
December Hale | Alexx Helm | Paracelsus Myth

Herbology Workshop | Abandoned
Featuring Ami Poptart

S U M M E R-B R E A K
History Excursion [Pt 1] | Finished
Featuring the History Crew

History Excursion [Pt 2] | Abandoned
Featuring the History Crew

The Reunion of Friends | Abandoned

Featuring Marianna Brito

Pyjamas and Fluffy Slippers | Ongoing
Featuring Arthur Morgan

Silver Platters and Water Balloons | Abandoned
Featuring Amanda Sparrow | Ami Poptart | Scott Alexander

Gold Spines on Dusty Shelves | Abandoned
Featuring Elena Burkley

Snowballs In Summer? | Ongoing
Featuring Frost Cira

Pterostyrax Hispida | Finished
Featuring Yours Truly in her very first Solo Piece

P R E-W I N T E R-B R E A K
Off the Rails | Ongoing
Featuring Frost Cira | Parasite Myth

She's a Wildflower [Pt 1] | Finished
Featuring Violet Henley | Nova Hamidi | Ahkar Haik
Lara Youngblood

She's a Wildflower [Pt 2] | Abandoned
Featuring Violet Henley | Nova Hamidi | Ahkar Haik
Lara Youngblood

A (Few Years) Late Arrival | Abandoned
Featuring Luna Aurelius | Arabella Fontaine | Muriel Carroll

Silver Linings [Pt 1] | Finished
Featuring Luna Aurelius | Violet Henley

Aotearoa | Finished
Featuring Yours Truly

Pursuit of Mona Lisa | Abandoned?
Featuring Daniel Weaver

The Poet, The Painter, and The Performer | Abandoned
Featuring Alexx Helm | Samara Heart

Historic Transformation | Abandoned
Featuring a bunch of people but basically just Cypresse Lian

The Newest Snek in Town | Abandoned?
Featuring Hjørdis Jensen | Alexx Helm | Lucien Escanora

Harvest Moon | Closed
Featuring Landon Riley

Rumour Has It | Abandoned
Featuring Landon Riley

Ben is not the Culprit | Abandoned
Featuring Ben Eckenrode | Emma Hill | Rosie Parker
Frost Cira | Arthur Morgan | Alexx Helm
Lucien Escanora | Eri Windstone | Sonya Carlson

[QWC] South Africa vs Moldova | Ongoing
Featuring Elena Jones

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
- Helen Keller
Last edited by Isabella Hills on 20 Nov 2018, 05:55, edited 9 times in total.

14 Aug 2018, 22:14
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
-Thomas A. Edison
Thread Series

H I S T O R I C A L-E X C U R S I O N S
Featuring Luna Aurelius | Anatole Evans | Alpheus Wordsworth III
Frost Cira | Amanda Sparrow | Cecily Quinn | Delilah Stewart
Mary Brown | Ami Poptart | Midas Jones | Violet Henley
History Excursion | Part 1 | Finished
History Excursion | Part 2 | Ongoing

T H E-W I L D F L O W E R-S E R I E S
Featuring Lara Youngblood | Ahkar Haik | Violet Henley
Nova Hamidi
She's a Wildflower | Part 1 | Finished
She's a Wildflower | Part 2 | Ongoing

S I L V E R-L I N I N G S
Featuring Luna Aurelius | Violet Henley
Silver Linings | Part 1 | Finished

"Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it's holy ground. There's no greater investment."
-Stephen Covey
Last edited by Isabella Hills on 7 Sep 2018, 13:12, edited 10 times in total.

15 Aug 2018, 12:12
"The best revenge is massive success."
- Frank Sinatra

Realationships

S L Y T H E R I N
Reducio
Marianne Brito | First Year | Sister-Like
Growing up as family friends, Bella and Mary have known each other for a long time - or at least, a long time to them. Seeing the younger girl as a sister, Bella would go to the ends of the earth for her should she ever need it.

Elena Jones | First Year | Best Friend
Bonding at the South Africa vs Moldova Quidditch World Cup match, the two became close friends in a short space of time. Bella inviting Elena to stay at her house, and Elena making Bella's birthday better than she had hoped for. The two are close, despite the year difference in their ages.

Anastasia Brown | Second Year | Friend
Meeting at the start of their First Year, the two girls became quick friends. Being within the same house, the pair could bond over many things and took opportunities such as that. The two of them now have a strong relationship between them.

Khris Bailey | Second Year | Neutral
Meeting in some unfortunate circumstances for the two, the pair of them aren’t exactly close if you know what I mean. While they know who each other is, they haven’t really explored anything past their names, house and year.

Syrah Steele | Second Year | Neutral
Talking at the campfire at the start of July, the two Slytherins aren’t as close as others. Exchanging no more than a few words, they’re no more than strangers they know the names of to each other.

Alexx Helm | Second Year | Neutral
After being put in the same cabin for the Summer Camp, she and Alexx bonded quickly over their fluency in the language of love. Meeting again in the Rehearsal Room, Bella learnt of Alexxs sufficiently in playing the tuba (TBA as thread progresses).

Belby Landond | Second Year | Unsure
Skulking in the shadows of her cousins ‘camping trip’ Bella views him as a bit weird, at some points going as far to refer to him as a weird, sulking vampire (more TBA as I force him to do a thread with me).

R A V E N C L A W
Reducio
Amanda Sparrow | Second Year | Friend
Meeting at certain points within their summer holidays, the Slytherin and the Ravenclaw bonded quickly - becoming fast friends. Bella views Amanda as a good sort, and would like to continue her friendship with her.

Cecilia Moore | Second Year | Neutral
Facing the not so mysterious Masked boy together, she helped her when the well known Ben Eckenrode set her on fire while he was under the spell of the mask.

Ben Eckenrode | Second Year | Forgiven
After learning about the Masked Man turning out to be a Masked Boy, Bella was taken aback when she heard that the perpetrator was none other than Ben Eckenrode. In denial about the person who had set her on fire was really the one she had seen in the giant game of truth or dare, she searched for answers. The truth didn’t take long to find - and she was relieved when she learnt that he had been under a spell the whole time, and that he couldn’t possibly be held responsible for his actions, not by her anyway.

Luna Aurelius | Second Year | Complicated
Starting their relationship off on the wrong foot, the fiery disagreement between the two was one that raged throughout the entirety of their First Year - coming to a complicated end in their Second Year when the Ravenclaw of the pair rushed forward to take a spell for the Slytherin that ultimately sliced her arm open. While Bella is confused about her feelings towards the girl - whether it be friendship or hate - she is interested in getting to know her more, and to uncover the reason as to why she took a potentially deadly spell for her.

G R Y F F I N D O R
Reducio
December Hale | Second Year | Friend
Meeting during Summer Camp, this Gryffindor is the reason she dislikes both Reid Kovacs and Paracelsus Myth. Comforting her when she stormed outside due to the pair of boys in their cabin, Bella would refer to the Gryffindor as a ‘cool person’, ultimately calling her her friend.

H U F F L E P U F F
Reducio
Ami Popped Toast | Second Year | Friend
Meeting at the end of their First Year, and then again during the summer holidays, the few conversations held between the pair have confirmed for her their friendship. While she doesn’t know too much about the red haired American, Bella would be eager to spend more time with her and extend their friendship.

Frosty Cira | Second Year | Friend
Working towards that oh-so-iconic Hufflepuff Slytherin friendship between the two, the pair have had their fair share of fun together. From tumbling into the lake, to snowball fights in summer thy have had quite a few adventures together for the short time they have known each other.

Landon Riley | First Year | Friend
The cute boy with the split personalities. Appearing cocky at first, the First Year soon showed her she was too quick to judge. Showing that he could be kind and polite, Isabella decided to give him a second chance.

Serena Towers | Second Year | Neutral
Meeting properly at Summer Camp, the ex Hufflepuff Prefect/Head Girl was one of the reasons she felt such a hatred to the ugly haired flobberworms in her cabin. While she likes the girl a lot, she can’t help but think she was a bit of a crybaby after crying when the Parasite boy said a few mean things to her. Wanting to prove herself wrong, the Slytherin wants to talk to her more.

Arthur Morgan | First Year | Neutral
After getting lost in London in her pyjamas, the boy one year younger than her helped her find her way home - letting her borrow the weird “Meck-Tro Card” and some muggle attire. TBA as the bread progresses.

Ride Ugly Hair Kovacs | Second Year | Dislikes
Part of the duo of ugly haired flobberworms, the Slytherin hates the boy without even knowing his name - simply only knowing that he was ex head boy. Hating the Hufflepuff for his involvement in the hurting of December Hale and Serena Towers.

S T A F F
Reducio
Cypresse Lian | Transfiguration | Likes
While assisting her to the professors table one night, the Second Year couldn’t help but admire the woman’s spirit. While it was obvious she was visually impaired, she didn’t seem to let that bother her. Full well knowing that this professor was a trouper, Isabella knows she could be the kind of person she could look up too - possibly even learning to mimic her spirit.

Hjørdis Jensen | Slytherin HoH | Likes
Meeting her at the Slytherin table one night, Bella liked this woman almost instantly. Her choice in sitting with her students instead of with the professors was one Bella liked, as she gave off the impression that she was a good professor (TBA as thread progresses).

Sorrel Wright | Gryffindor HoH | Likes
Spending the month of July in a cabin with the professor, Bella learnt that she was one of a kind heart on the first night when she offered a hysterical girl her bed so as to not be near the boys.

Arabella Fontaine | Janitor | Likes
Although she’s a squib, the Slytherin likes the janitor for her kindness. Priding herself on her kindness and compassion above everything else, you can only imagine how much Isabella likes a kind person. Arabella was no exception to this, and she liked how she could stay so calm when it was pointed out so obviously that she was a squib.

B O X-T R O L L S
Reducio
Box-Man Myth | Second Year | Hates with a Burning Passion
Paracelsus Myth, the Gryffindor that made the girl from Summer Camp cry - along with the Hufflepuff Serena Towers as well. Disliking him for both these exact reasons, Isabella knows that in the unfortunate event that she should every come across this horrible soul anytime again she would give him a piece of her mind. Settling on insulting him by calling him a flobberworm on the first night of a Summer Camp in their cabin, she has hated him with a burning passion ever since.
"When you cease to dream you cease to live."
- Malcolm Forbes
Last edited by Isabella Hills on 21 Nov 2018, 20:32, edited 15 times in total.

22 Aug 2018, 22:45
May you live every day of your life."
-Jonathan Swift
Family

H I S T O R Y

The Hills Family
Reducio
A simple muggle family, big and poor. Living in the middle of Newham, the Hills family was one with not a lot of money to spare. Despite this, the family were well-know for being one of the kindest around.

With most of the family growing up in poverty, or in low income households, the Hills learned to value feelings, emotions and actions over physical objects that live in homes. Growing up within the home of a Hills was one that you’d leave knowing the difference between being generous and being self centred. Kindness was something the Hills valued above all else, and it was taught to every child for centuries.

The Easton Family
Reducio
The prestigious Easton family - supplier of pure bloods for generations. One of the first pure blooded families in Britain, the Easton’s have strict laws within the family that the children must marry pure bloods only. Anyone with blood less than pure is considered tainted, and the marrying of those below that clear line they have set is considered a scandal that will not be spoken of within the family. The offender is cast from the family and never spoken of again. While they have had their fair share of marriages to those below the pure blooded line, no outsider would know of it. Covering up secrets is one thing the Easton family is best at. With most sorted into Ravenclaw it is frowned upon by the family if an Easton is sorted into any other house.

Keeping a perfect appearance while in the public eye, the Easton family is one with many secrets. Dirty, under the table dealings could be traced back centuries if you knew where to look. While they covered the dirty secrets of the family up well, there are some things that cannot be held quiet forever. The dark secrets of the Easton’s are ones that will be revealed to the wizarding world. Only time will tell how long they stay locked up within the families many mansions and manors.

Recent Family History
Reducio
Tba

"There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires."
-Nelson Mandela

18 Feb 2019, 10:02
hello all you beautiful, lovely people x

as i start to complete my final few school years, i’ll be taking the most important exams of my life. passing them can be the difference between going to uni and getting a higher education, and working odd jobs for the rest of my life. while i’m still a year away from them, i’ve started to learn a year ahead in subjects and i’m already beginning to study for my nceas. i know these next few years will fly by, and i will need all the time i can spare to help myself prepare and pass them. so i will be leaving the site.

i didn’t wanna leave with just an inactive message, so i wanted to say thank you to all of y’all here for being awesome and i love you all v much.

bella <3