Appearance

Reducio
Hair colour: Dark Brown and Warm toned
Hair type: Silky straight
Eye colour: Dark Brown
Skin tone: Fair and Cool-Toned
Height: 5"11
Weight: 113 lbs
Clothing style: Dark, classy and powerful.

P E R S O N A L I T Y .

Reducio
Traits: Sharp tongued, Charming, Egotistical, Easily angered
Dislikes: Messiness, clinginess
Skills: Deceitful and smart in getting what he wants. Despite being a openly dark and cold person, he knows how to charm others into his side.
Weaknesses: Refusing to let a crack of his true emotions out
Hobbies: Petting Street cats, smoking, secretly very interested in fantastic beasts.

F A M I L Y .

Reducio
Lei has a mother and a father, and he is an only child. His parents dote on him, so he has grown quite snobby and gets frustrated when he doesn't get his way. His mother is a care-free but sweet woman, and his father is materialistic and work focused, but a very loving family man. The Liu family is tight knitted with each other. The furriest member of the family is a female british shorthair cat with blue eyes and a pure white coat. Her name is Amelia. She lives back home with Lei's family.
The family home is a large modern mansion with a garden always blooming.
The Liu family tree goes way back to China. They are wealthy wizards. Lei's grandparents from his father's side moved to England at their 30s. His mom's family was of a high status as well, and her family had also moved to England.

M A G I C .

Reducio
Boggart: A giant tapeworm
Patronus: Undiscovered
Amortentia: Mint shampoo, antiseptic

M A G I C D I S C O V E R Y .

Reducio
Lei was at an age of 6. This day a cordwainer would be coming to fit the boy into his custom made shoes requested by his parents who spoiled him immensely. When the cordwainer arrived and tried to fit Lei in his shoes, the boy threw a tantrum, not liking how they look. The cordwainer timidly tried to fit the child into them, but Lei was not having any of it. The boy ended up making the shoes burst into pieces, as the cordwainer was left flabbergasted, and, obviously, upset that his handiwork had sparked into destruction. The Lius ran into the room hearing the loud spurt, and gawked at the scene. They apologized to the shoemaker and gave him extra pay, requesting new shoes. Not wanting another incident of destruction though, they asked for Lei's exact request instead. Let's just say the child never had to wear unsightly(to him) shoes again.

H I S T O R Y .

Reducio
At the age of 7, Lei was what you'd expect a child with his environment to turn to.
A spoiled boy in a loving household, he was surprisingly timid--to an extent, that is.
He would still throw tantrums when things don't go his way, and that trait remains inside our Lei of today. His parents would take him wherever he wanted. Sometimes his dad would even have Lei tag along to meetings, the coworkers not daring to peep a word, even when Lei messes with something he should not in the room.
One peaceful day at the park, Lei was quietly sitting on a bench with his mother with a view of the rest of the children playing, both enjoying vanilla ice cream in comfortable silence. Disrupting the quiet, crying was heard. He curiously looked around for the source of the crying, and saw a small dark haired boy on the ground. Lei got up and walked towards the crying boy, not in a rush.
The child on the ground looked up at Lei, honey brown eyes drowned in tears. He huffed and looked away from the taller boy, trying to hold in more cries but failing.
Lei silently reached his hand in front of the smaller's head. The child glanced at it, then huffed again.

"I don't need your help, posh boy! Away!"

Lei didn't move, he stared unfazed.

"So you'd rather be crying on the ground all day with a scraped knee? Okay."

The small boy glanced at his hand again thoughtfully, nodding a 'no' and finally accepting Lei's hand to get pulled up.
The boy dusted himself off, turning to Lei.

"What's your name? I'm Hanako, but my friends just call me Hana."

Lei looked at the honey-brown eyed boy, thinking if he should share his name.

"Lei."

He murmured monotonously.
He saw Hanako glance at the ice cream in his hand.

"Hana, do you want to get ice cream? It's from a shop nearby."

Hanako's eyes sparkled and he nodded cheerfully. He linked arms with Lei and skipped off to the shop, Lei walking at the same pace but not rabbit hopping along with his new odd friend.

"Off to ice cream!!!"
Last edited by Lei Liu on 20 Aug 2022, 20:20, edited 9 times in total.

Liu