Register
Sign in

13 Jan 2020, 20:25
𝚂𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚍∣ First Year ∣ Slytherin

Name: S e t h R e e d

House:S l y t h e r i n

Family:Mother: E v i e R e e d ; Father: J o n a t h a n R e e d

His family is composed of pure bloods only. Family Reed is known for it's influence in the wizarding world and for the fame and fortune.
In this family it is normal that the children are only shown in public if they had their first instance of magic. Children without any magic live in the shadow of the family and probably won't get accepted by the family.

Wand:24,8 cm cherry wood and dragon heartstring

School Year:First year
Patronus: /

History:
Seth did not have a bad childhood but it could be better. His parents (Evie and Jonathan Reed) are very strict and put emphasis on good manners and good education. Especially Evie Reed wants her son to be a perfect descendant of the family. That's the reason why she started teaching him at a very young age. This was the only time Seth could talk with his mother, because she works a lot and has many appointments. Everybody who wants to visit Seth's mother (sometimes his father, too) needs to make an appointment, included Seth. That is the reason why Seth has a closer connection to his father than to his mother. But even Jonathan Reed carries out much stress on his son to be a good son/descendant/student.
Many people would say that Seth does not have a nice family or something like that, but Seth does not know another life. He is familiar with the pressure to achieve and the pressure to get better each day. Actually likes the way it is and can't imagine another life.

Magic:
Seth discovered his magic when he had a fight with his mother because he wanted to spend time with other kids. His mother did not wanted this and told Seth that he is not allowed to have friends (regardless of whether muggle or wizard). Seth felt really angry - this was the moment when suddenly glasses, dishes and other things were catapulted to the wall.

Last edited by Seth Reed on 16 Feb 2020, 08:00, edited 9 times in total.

𝔖𝔢𝔱𝔥 ℜ𝔢𝔢𝔡

15 Jan 2020, 12:35

C o m p l e t e
Reducio

I n h i s f o o t s t e p s - With Vikka Rieresgaard and Sola Haze
L o s t - with Amy Hayes

O n G o i n g
Reducio

A d o c t o r s n o t e- with Flac Flintshire
C a l m & Q u i e t - With Santario Martin
N e w F r i e n d s - With Vikka Rieresgaard and Sola Haze

I n F u t u r e
Reducio
Just write me if you are interested!
Last edited by Seth Reed on 16 Feb 2020, 08:04, edited 4 times in total.

𝔖𝔢𝔱𝔥 ℜ𝔢𝔢𝔡

15 Jan 2020, 12:46

Friends
Amy Hayes (Girl Best Friend)
Sola Haze

Friends
Vikka Rieresgaard

Friends

Friends
Last edited by Seth Reed on 16 Feb 2020, 08:04, edited 5 times in total.

𝔖𝔢𝔱𝔥 ℜ𝔢𝔢𝔡

15 Jan 2020, 12:50

Stamina: 7

Evasion:6

Strength:6

Wisdom:5

Arcane Power:6

Accuracy:5

Spells Known:

Potion Known:

𝔖𝔢𝔱𝔥 ℜ𝔢𝔢𝔡