HOUSE
RAVENCLAW
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•โ•โ•
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Credit:x

Grace is a quiet, shy girl but sometimes obnoxious and nosy and asking questions without waiting for answers, she loves to read and study. Graceโ€™s hair when she was little it would get quite bushy if you leave it out too long when itโ€™s out of a ponytail so she rather have it in a ponytail but sometimes leaves it out then loses her hair ties. Grace is short for her age but an โ€œearly bloomerโ€ as they call it. Grace is insecure about her looks but everyone says sheโ€™s beautiful.

Grace has three brothers, one twin named Jack. One is too young to go to school named Connor and the other is named Oliver who is past school years, her mums a witch that was in Ravenclaw and her fatherโ€™s a muggle. Graces brothers are annoying but Grace enjoys spending time with them. Grace has no friends and a bit interested in quidditch, she reads whenever she gets the chance. Grace has a lot of bad thoughts about herself, she calls herself a coward a lot and her imagination stupid. When Grace accidentally attacked a student at her muggle school thatโ€™s when she found out she was a witch, her eldest brother never told her he went to Hogwarts so Grace didnโ€™t know it existed. When Grace was about 7 or 8 she and her mum would pick up sticks from her front yard and practice โ€œspellsโ€ for fun. Graceโ€™s only best friend was her cousin who is very different, but sheโ€™s on Graceโ€™s dad side so shes a muggle. Grace had a pretty great relationship with her brothers when she was little and when Connor (Graceโ€™s younger brother) was born she hated him since she wanted to be the youngest.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 
Good:ย ๐š‚๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐š, ๐™ต๐šž๐š—๐š—๐šข, ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šข, ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐™ฝ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ.
ย ย 
Bad:ย ๐™พ๐š‹๐š—๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐š˜๐šž๐šœ, ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐šœ๐šข, ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š, ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ, ๐š‚๐š‘๐šข, ๐š€๐šž๐š’๐šŽ๐š.

ย  ย  ย ย 

๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ:ย ๐™น๐šŽ๐š•๐š•-๐š˜, ๐™ฟ๐š’๐šŽ, ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š, ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š, (๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ) ๐š€๐šž๐š’๐š๐š๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘, (๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ) ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š”, ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ, ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š•, Popcorn.
๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šœ, ๐™ท๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ, ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐™ฝ๐šž๐š๐šœ, ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š’๐šœ๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ

WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THREADS (note: this has info for her 1st year and 2nd year stuff)
------------------------ People say I'm beautiful, but I don't see it. ------------------------
---Face: Pale and smooth.---Eyes:Bright blue eyes that shine even when itโ€™s dark---Nose:Small button nose---Mouth:Thin lips that are often dry.---Hair: Waist-length dirty blonde hair that she brushes everyday---Frame: Tiny for her age.
------------------------ Posture says more words than words do. ------------------------
Casual Standing: One hand on the side or holding a book, the other holding her bag.Casual Sitting: One leg over the other or crossed-leggedSad: Blue streaks in hair and eyes, eyes look like sheโ€™s about to cryStressed: Half of hair and one of her eyes a plum color, arms crossed and looking down at the floor.Annoyed: Fully red hair and eyes, gritted teeth.Angry: Same hair and eye color as annoyed. She has the deadliest glare.
------------------------ There's a lot that makes me, me. ------------------------
---Respecting: Grace respects everyone, but mostly the people she knows well.---Caring: She is almost always caring to everyone.---Mischievous: Since sheโ€™s going through a rebel phase in 2nd year, sheโ€™s extremely mischievous.---Doubting: She does doubt people a lot in her brain, but not out loud.---Tired: Often tired if she stays up at night reading or something.---Snarky: Not snarky often, but sometimes comments in a tone that sounds snarky.
------------------------ I don't have much clothes, but I make it work. ------------------------
School Robes: 1st year: Grace wears her robes neatly like sheโ€™s supposed to. 2nd year: She wear it with her shirt untucked, tie loose, and robes off her shoulders.School Casual: 1st year: Boring, simple clothes like white shirts and jeans. 2nd year: Leather jacket and black clothing underneath.Athletic: Usually Quidditch uniform. Other: 2nd year: Big, black leather boots.
------------------------ I am learning to ignore. (This is only 2nd year!) ------------------------
---Grades: 'I heard she had all Oโ€™s last year' 'Isnโ€™t she like, a nerd?' 'How is she mega smart? She dresses like a rebel!' ---Opinions: 'She seems kind but she must be like, a jerk' 'Sheโ€™s so short, are you sure sheโ€™s in 2nd year?' โ€˜Isnโ€™t she a Metamorphmagus? Is that a cool thing or a bad thing?โ€™---Behavior: 'She always seems lonely' 'Sheโ€™s so happy all the timeโ€™ 'What are you talking about, she looks and acts depressed!' ---Appearance: 'Her style was basic last year, but now she got amazing style!' 'Sheโ€™s beautiful!'
Coding Credits @Katrina Walker

๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š:

ย 
Last edited by Grace Mint on 17 Dec 2020, 22:17, edited 71 times in total.

Stamina: 5 Evasion: 6 Strength: 3 Wisdom: 7 ArcPower: 4 Accuracy: 5
Talents: Metamorphmagus

12 Jan 2020, 02:10
Grace Mint ๊ง Second Year ๊ง‚ Ravenclaw

NOT UPDATED REGULARLY PLEASE OWL/DM ME (discord = ella.#3050) IF YOU DONโ€™T SEE YOURSELF ON HERE

CLOSE FRIENDS:
Savannah Griffis
Sheโ€™s probably one of the kindest people Iโ€™ve ever met. Although we did meet when she read a personal letter of mine, but I forgive her.
FRIENDS:
NONE YET BUT MAYBE SOON
POSSIBLE FRIENDS:
Eyre Reeves
I regret reading his journal but he is a kind guy. I hope we can be friends.
ACQUAINTANCES:
May Moonstar
I met her once in the Abandoned Toilets but thatโ€™s all.
Katrina Walker
I donโ€™t know her so well, but her cat is truly adorable.
MUTUAL ENEMIES
George Henry
I mightโ€™ve slapped him once but he was a bit rude to me in the Change Rooms
Last edited by Grace Mint on 12 Jul 2020, 16:22, edited 24 times in total.

12 Jan 2020, 02:21
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย RPGs
๐•ฟ๐–“ ๐•ณ๐–”๐–Œ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜
Sorting Ceremony 2019-2020
The sorting ceremony for 2019-2020.
The Ravenclaw Table 2019-2020
The roleplay for Ravenclaws, Ravenclaws only.
Why Shouldnโ€™t I?
When Grace first meets Penelope, she finds Penelope flushing a book down the toilet.
Snowโ€™s Little Hiding Spot
When Grace first meets Snow and Jack, Grace is in her obnoxious mode.
Fangs and the Moon
Grace explores the castle.
Graceโ€™s Diary
Grace writes in a diary she found in the Abandoned Toilets.
Hufflepuffs with Paintball Guns
Grace talks to Annabelle and Lily
A Tinge of Teal
Grace walks in to find girls dying her hair
Just A Peek
Grace reads her tablemates (Eyre Reeves) diary in potions class, but she finds out something she wasnโ€™t supposed to...

Aฬธbฬธaฬธnฬธdฬธoฬธnฬธeฬธdฬธ
Hidden In The Abandoned Toilets
Grace studies late at night to find a diary.

๐™พ๐šž๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ท๐š˜๐š๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ
N/A

NOT UPDATED REGULARLY
Last edited by Grace Mint on 11 Jul 2020, 17:25, edited 13 times in total.

12 Jan 2020, 21:44
Photo Gallery

Before Hogwarts:
Grace and Jack (Both 6) wearing matching clothes

Grace (5) and Oliver (9)

Grace (7) on the sidewalk with her hair out for too long

Grace (5) playing hide and seek with her father

Grace (6) on the stairs of her house

Faceclaim from years 1-4: Jade Weber

1st year

2nd Year

3rd Year

4th Year

Faceclaim from Years 5+ : Sabrina Carpenter
When Grace becomes older, her lips become bigger, she cuts her hair.

5th Year

6th Year

7th Year

After Graduation

Marriage
Last edited by Grace Mint on 23 Jun 2020, 21:35, edited 21 times in total.

12 Jan 2020, 23:07
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  The Mint Family
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 
Iris Mint (Mum)
Iris (Rose) Mint is a witchย who was in Ravenclaw, she has one sister whoโ€™s in St. Mungoโ€™s. Iris has strawberry blonde hair and olive green eyes. ย 

Robert Mint (Dad)
Robert is not an only child but his brother died along with his wife, heโ€™s a muggle and Israeli.

Jack Mint (Twin brother, 11)
Jack is Graceโ€™s twin brother, he likes to annoy Grace by ruffling her hair and calling her shorty.

Oliver Mint (Older brother, 18)
Oliver is Graceโ€™s older brother, he still live with their parents and he graduated Hogwarts with straight Oโ€™s.

Connor Mint (Younger brother, 4)
Connor is really cute and silly, heโ€™s really funny and Grace doesnโ€™t hate him anymore

Oscar (Dog, Border Collie)
Rachel Mint (Cousin, 15) Faceclaim: Melanie Martinez
Rachel is Graceโ€™s best friend and cousin, she is an orphan and lives in Graceโ€™s house. Rachel is 15 but sheโ€™s a โ€œbad girlโ€ she fakes her age to get tattoos and died half her blonde hair black Graceโ€™s parents are in charge of her and Rachel got in big trouble after that. Rachel is a muggle (and Israeli like Graceโ€™s father)
Last edited by Grace Mint on 22 Jun 2020, 04:09, edited 13 times in total.

16 Jan 2020, 23:59
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Art
By me onย picrew.me

By me onย make.girls.moe

By Kris Desert
Last edited by Grace Mint on 23 Jun 2020, 19:16, edited 5 times in total.

14 May 2020, 18:25
THE HUMAN BEING BEHIND THE SCREEN

Name: Ella
Birthday: August 13th
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Discord: ella.#3050
Posting speed: Sometimes quickly but sometimes I'm real lazy and I don't reply for days.
Timezone: EST
Thread Requests: Open! (Please thread with me)

Iโ€™ve been inactive for a while but Iโ€™m back from the dead!