Birthday: April 2, 2008
School Year: Second
Patronus: N/A
Species: Human
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: British
Face Claim: Lauren Orlando
Wand: 29.0 cm, ash wood, unicorn hair

Ash Wood: "The ash wand cleaves to its one true master and ought not to be passed on or gifted from the original owner, because it will lose power and skill. This tendency is extreme if the core is of unicorn. Old superstitions regarding wands rarely bear close examination, but I find that the old rhyme regarding rowan, chestnut, ash and hazel wands (rowan gossips, chestnut drones, ash is stubborn, hazel moans) contains a small nugget of truth. Those witches and wizards best suited to ash wands are not, in my experience, lightly swayed from their beliefs or purposes. However, the brash or over-confident witch or wizard, who often insists on trying wands of this prestigious wood, will be disappointed by its effects. The ideal owner may be stubborn, and will certainly be courageous, but never crass or arrogant."

Unicorn Hair: "Unicorn hair generally produces the most consistent magic, and is least subject to fluctuations and blockages. Wands with unicorn cores are generally the most difficult to turn to the Dark Arts. They are the most faithful of all wands, and usually remain strongly attached to their first owner, irrespective of whether he or she was an accomplished witch or wizard.

"Minor disadvantages of unicorn hair are that they do not make the most powerful wands (although the wand wood may compensate) and that they are prone to melancholy if seriously mishandled, meaning that the hair may 'die' and need replacing."
History/Background Story: The Beckham family is a large one, with a group of six children. They lived on the coast in Brighton, England, and all of them had quiet upbringings, save for some of the kids' penchants for getting into trouble. The family was well off, but the kids were raised by two nannies due to both of their parents' obligations with work.

Bree Beckham was the second child of the Beckham clan, and with that a force of nature. She was loud, rambunctious, and knew what she wanted and how to get it, but even as a young child would get into arguments or fights with her classmates in elementary school.

During this time, she discovered her love for the arts. The one thing that seemed to calm her down was sketching a still life or making strokes across a canvas with watercolor paints. Her room would be found covered in artwork, and she'd shoo her siblings away whenever they attempted to mess with it.

One summer her younger brother, the third in the family, had decided he would attempt to steal one of her paint sets. Bree, upon catching him, was enraged, and within seconds her younger brother was knocked down to the ground by some unknown force, and the set had appeared back at Bree's feet as if he hadn't been holding it in the first place. She hadn't meant to do anything, just felt an emotion- and somehow something had happened.

Receiving the letter and accepting the idea of magic was something difficult for her and her parents, but they're working through it. Now she's in her year at Hogwarts, trying her best to navigate the magical world.
Personality: Openly headstrong and courageous, Bree has that spark of energy that's almost whirlwind like. She has no problem showing her brash side; she often gets into arguments because she thinks she's right. Her self-confidence is her defining feature here. With a strong ambition and drive there's no surprise that she'd also extremely competitive. When she sets her mind to something it's nearly impossible to get her to stop thinking about it. She can be described as prickly, and therefore it's difficult for her to befriend people.
+ doodling
+ good dares
+ adventures
+ hot weather
Dislikes:
- winter season
- crowds
- clingy people
- boring classes
- white chocolate
Last edited by Bree Beckham on 2 Aug 2021, 09:32, edited 3 times in total.

stamina
evasion
strength
wisdom
arcpower
accuracy

11 Jan 2020, 06:10
「 Bree Beckham | First Year | Gryffindor 」
R P G
L I S T.
O N G O I N G
How do you make a snowman again? with Ross Stephensshort summary
thread name with name hereshort summary
C O M P L E T E + S O L O
Reducio
thread nameshort summary
thread nameshort summary
thread nameshort summary
D E A D
Reducio
thread nameshort summary
thread nameshort summary
thread nameshort summary
Last edited by Bree Beckham on 15 Jan 2020, 23:12, edited 5 times in total.

stamina
evasion
strength
wisdom
arcpower
accuracy

11 Jan 2020, 16:47
G R Y F F I N D O R S.
Reducio
HERE
S L Y T H E R I N S.
Reducio
HERE
R A V E N C L A W S.
Reducio
HERE
H U F F L E P U F F S.
Reducio
HERE
O T H E R.
Reducio
HERE
F A M I L Y.
Reducio
HERE
Last edited by Bree Beckham on 15 Jan 2020, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.

stamina
evasion
strength
wisdom
arcpower
accuracy

11 Jan 2020, 19:59
M U S I C A L
I N S P O.
BURNING GOLD christina perri i'm setting fire to the life that i know
let's start a fire everywhere that we go
we starting fires, we starting fires
till our lives are burning gold

YOUNG BLOOD bea miller We were making history
Breaking rules and breaking free
Questioning the writing on the wall
Comin' from the underground

SONG TITLE artist important lyrics
SONG TITLE artist important lyrics
Last edited by Bree Beckham on 15 Jan 2020, 23:12, edited 4 times in total.

stamina
evasion
strength
wisdom
arcpower
accuracy

11 Jan 2020, 20:06
V I S U A L
I N S P O.
outfit inspiration

stamina