Register
Sign in

6 Jan 2020, 15:21
Opeila Sezuna Winters - Fifth Year - Slytherin

OPEILA SEZUNA WINTERS
Fifth Year | Duelling Co-Captain | Prefect of Slytherin | Head of Index

DON'T, DO NOT copy anything from my posts or ency.
At least ask me and even then I reserve myself the right to say no. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER & OTHER INFO
Reducio
These are basically some ground rules for RPing with me:
  • My character is not me. I hold myself to some standards and won't cross any unacceptable lines because "It's just my character", but I won't go out of character to force a friendship when it simply doesn't work.
  • Please bear with me when I take a while to reply. I am a working adult, a prefect and head of index on this site- there is almost always something on my to-do-list.
  • In case we end up not getting along and don't want to RP with each other anymore: This has happened to me before and it probably bound to happen again. I am capable of acting like an adult and ignore your character and I will expect that you do the same. I won't stand for baiting or harassment. Unless it is a big event I will also not be joining threads that your character is a part of. However, I will not go out of my way and leave threads because you join.
  • Hit me up if you want to RP with me! I'd love to meet some new people, but it would be cool if you had some kind of ideas. The typical "bumping into each other" plot tends not to work out in terms of providing anything meaningful to my character's story.
  • I don't usually plan how the relationship of my character with someone else's will turn out beforehand, so if you are going to ask for a sister figure or a best friend plot, my answer will be no. And if I feel like a thread isn't going anywhere I will not go out of my way and force an excuse for Opeila to stay around.
  • Opeila is a seer! If you want a seer plot, I'd be more than willing to talk about it. However, I do ask to be involved in the plot and not just used as a tool to drive it forwards. Every vision leaves an impact on my character and I'd like the circle to close for her too.
APPEARANCE
Reducio
Opeila is a young girl of average height with around 160 cm (5'2). Years of jogging every morning and regular duelling training have kept her fit- she isn't particularly strong, but rather slim and agile. Most of the time she would be seen wearing jeans and various different tops, often green ones.

Her hair Opeila has from her dark haired father. For most of her life she wore it long, in second year she dyed it red to resemble her mother more, and in fourth year she cut it short. Now she wears it in shoulder length and natural colour. More and more stray white hairs can be found between the brown ones, already indicating that her hair will soon turn white.
Her eyes are green like her mothers'.
She is 158 cm (5'2) tall and weighs 54 kilogramms.
-----HISTORY-----
Reducio
Opeila Seilun was born on the 12th March 2008 in Cambridge, England, the first daughter of Nicholas Seilun, a chef in an Italian Restaurant and the second daughter of Fioria Crane, the only child of an old pureblood line. The three of them lift together with Fioria's mother "Lady Margary" Crane in one house.

Nicholas grew up in a muggle family in Cambridge, his parents and his twin brother Tobias. After school, Nicholas became a Chef and Tobias became a police officer. Tobias started a family quite soon, married and had four children, Garcia, Venice, Roran and Ariadna.

Fioria went to Hogwarts as a Ravenclaw, unlike her Slytherin parents, but no one really cared about that. She was a Quidditch Player in her time and developed a talent in potions and herbology. She met Leopold Ravensburg, an upperclassman, during school. Leopold was the heir of a French and German pureblood line, that prioritized blood purity a lot more than the Cranes did.
The two of them started to date and married soon after Hogwarts. It didn't take long until they had their daughter, Maybell.
It was Lady Margary, the seer, who first realized that Maybell was in fact a squib and warned Fioria, who did not trust her husband with Maybell's or her own safety. The three women fled and hid in a muggle neighborhood in Cambridge, where Fioria started a job in a small flower shop. This is where she also met Nicholas Seilun.

The two of them dated for a while before Nicholas proposed. And even more time passed before Fioria opened up to Nicholas about her past. At this point she was already pregnant with Opeila.
Nicholas was overwhelmed. Not knowing what to do, he turned to his brother, who had the better nerves of the two and loved his brother enough to switch places with him. He made the tough decision to send Maybell away and to foster care, to live in the muggle world and far away from magic and the dangers that came with it. He made it his task to protect the Crane women from the people who they believed were still after them and truly loved his niece Opeila. Margary helped him to modify his family's memory for Nicholas to become the new Tobias and vice versa.
Fioria didn't need any convincing or modifying. After sending Maybell away, she shut down, locked herself away in the basement for days and experimented with potions.

During Opeila's first year, the tragedy happened- Fioria took the wrong potion and fell into a magical coma. She was taken to St. Mungos, something Lady Margary found to be an unacceptable risk, so she made a tough decision. Using the disillusionment charm, she snuck into the hospital and poisoned Fioria with raw mandrake. As mandrake was also used to attempt to heal her, it was easy to blame it on a healer's negligence.
When Opeila came home over summer, a St. Mungos employee brought Fioria's things home, claiming to have sent a letter that never reached the Seilun house. The same evening, Lady Margary died in her sleep. A few days later, Opeila only coincidentally stumbled over a name in the obituary of her dad's newspaper- that of her sister.

Putting 2 and 2 together, Tobias did what he should have done the moment Lady Margary had died- she had prepared three letters before her death. One for Opeila, giving her an explanation, one for her father with instructions and one to send to Finland to inform friends of hers of the situation. Tobias drove Opeila across the country, until they reached a portkey that was planted there by Margary's Finnish friends.
Opeila was sent to live with them in safety, while Tobias went into hiding.

Only years later, a vision made Opeila realize the misunderstanding it had all been. They hadn't been found, neither her mother, nor her sister had been murdered. Leopold Ravensburg had given up looking for them after only few years, starting a new family on his own.
She can't wait to turn 17 and start looking for her father, who is still hiding.

Opeila's first instance of magic happened when she was 8, during a hide and seek game at school. She hid inside a bush, quite literally last second and her heart was racing as she froze, hoping that the seeker had not seen or heard her. She didn't dare to move- and suddenly neither did the leaves of the bush that had rustled before. Everything was just unnaturally still.
That was, until the seeker, who had indeed seen her, snuck up on her to give her a fright. He wanted to pull the leaves aside and yell- but when he yelled, it was for different reasons. Blood was dripping down his fingers, where the leaves, that had turned to stone, cut him.
Feeling scared and humiliated, the boy didn't tell the teachers the actual story which they would not have believed- instead made something up about Opeila bringing a knife to school.
WAND
Reducio
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WAND WOOD ─ 34.2 cm Ashwood
The ash wand cleaves to its one true master and ought not to be passed on or gifted from the original owner, because it will lose power and skill.
WAND CORE ─ Snallygaster Heartstring
Not quite dragon and not quite bird, a wand with snallygaster heartstring is considered a jack of all trades, with a penchant for defensive spells.
Credit: @Anja Murtaja at Finnish Designs
Sources: Pottermore | tumblr
LORAS
Reducio
DATE OF ADOPTION
─ 14th April, 2020
DATE OF BIRTH
─ 20th April 2019
Opeila got Loras as a gift from her grandmother in the easter holidays 2020. At first the two could not get along at all, but after the horrors in summer 2020, they are growing closer together.
Credit: Anja Murtaja at Finnish Designs
────────────
ⓉⒶⒷⓁⒺ
ⓄⒻ
ⒸⓄⓃⓉⒺⓃⓉⓈ
────────────
────────────
Code by: Winnie Harper
Last edited by Opeila Winters on 12 May 2022, 20:27, edited 111 times in total.

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-10 | Arc-9 | Acc-14

6 Jan 2020, 15:28
Trunk
Talent: Seer
Statistics:

*Stamina: 10
*Evasion: 11
*Strength: 4
*Wisdom: 10
*Arcane Power: 9
*Accuracy: 14
+7 Stat Points from Duelling Win (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
+1 Stat Point from Quidditch Win (1)
Brooms:

*Firebolt (+4 to one Stat of Choice)
Reducio
  • In the role of Beater, if you hit an opponent with a bludger the bludger will then ricochet off that user and target a second opponent of choice (must be declared, if not declared the target will be random and can be an ally but not yourself).
  • In the role of Beater, if an ALLY dodges a bludger during the round, there is a 20% chance that you catch that bludger with your bat and you send it at a RANDOM enemy target.

Note: For the rules lawyers out there: you are not considered your own ally.
  • In the role of Beater, if you critically hit with a bludger, instead of doing double-damage you do 2.5x damage. If you critically fail with your bludger attempt to hit, rather than having your bludger randomly target another user (including yourself or an ally) the bludger cannot target you on a critical fail (but it can still target your allies). On a re-target, there is a random roll for target and then a fresh accuracy roll.
Spells Acquired:

Reducio
First Year
*Aberto | Opening Charm
*Alohomora | Unlocking Charm
*Anathema Daphnis | Take Root
*Bullarum Immortalem | Bubble-Producing Charm
*Choclea Bibe | Snail to Teapot
*Colloportus | Locking Spell
*Condimentum | Sauce-Making Spell
*Conmutocus | Matchstick to Needle
*Diffindo | Severing Charm
*Dissendium | Passage Opening Charm
*Extinguo | Extinguishing Spell
*Flintifors | Target to Matchbox
*Flipendo | Knockback Jinx
*Fumos | Smokescreen Spell
*Jaculor | Shooting Spell
*Incendio | Fire-Making Spell
*Lumos | Wand-Lighting Charm
*Mucus ad Nauseam | The Curse of the Bogies
*Muspyxis | Mice to Snuffboxes
*Nive Percutio | Bewitched Snowballs
*Nix Facitur | Snowflake-Creating Spell
*Nox | Wand-Extinguishing Charm
*Oculus Reparo | Eyeglass-Repair Charm
*Pack | Packing Charm
*Periculum | Red Sparks
*Pluvia Velo | Umbrella Charm
*Point me | Four-Point Spell
*Quarzicum | Glass to Sand
*Reparifarge | Untransfiguration
*Reparo | Mending Charm
*Rictusempra | Tickling Charm
*Scourgify | Scouring Charm
*Spongify | Softening Charm
*Steleus | Sneezing Hex
*Tarantallegra | Dancing Feet Spell
*Tunc Sibilus | Whistle to Watch
*Verdimillious | Green Sparks
*Wingardium Leviosa | Levitation Charm
Second Year
*Aer Calidus | Hot-Air Charm
*Alarte Ascendare | Ascension Spell
*Arresto Momentum | Slowing Charm
*Avifors | Transforms Objects into Birds
*Caelum Muto | Atmospheric Charm
*Caeruleus Inflamarae | Bluebell Flames Spell
*Caerulimillious | Blue Sparks Charm
*Colorvaria | Color Change Charm
*Crinus Muto | Hair Color-Changing Charm
*Cutem Uro | Hive-Conjuring Spell
*Descendo | Descension Spell
*Duro | Hardening Charm
*Engorgio | Growing Charm
*Epoximise | Gluing Spell
*Expelliarmus | Disarming Charm
*Finite Incantatem | General Counter-Spell
*Flagrate | Fiery Script Charm
*Glisseo | Stairs-into-Slide Charm
*Illegibilus | Illegibility Charm
*Immobulus | Freezing Charm
*Incendio Duo | Conjures Green Flames
*Ingens Explosiones | Cascading Jinx
*Lubricus | Slippery Jinx
*Lumos Solem | Sun-Light Charm
*Metelojinx | Weather-modifying Charm
*Meteolojinx | Weather-modifying Charm Variant
*Meteolojinx Recanto | Weather-modifying Countercharm
*Mimblewimble | Tongue-Tying Spell
*Multicorfors | Multicorfors Spell
*Obscuro | Blindfolding Spell
*Orchideous | Flower Conjuring Spell
*Papyrus Reparo | Paper-Mending Charm
*Potiri Putine | Flask Conjuration Spell
*Reducio | Shrinking Charm
*Rennervate | Reviving Spell
*Revelio | Revelio Charm
*Slugulus Eructo | Slug-Vomiting Charm
*Vermiculafors | Squiggle Quill Spell
*Violaceous | Purple Firecrackers-Conjuration Charm
Third Year
*Accio | Summoning Charm
*Acetum Reverto | Vinegar to Wine
*Animosus | Bravery Charm
*Aqua Fervens | Water-Heating Spell
*Arachmutatio | Teddy Bear to Spider
*Arachnos | Spider Conjuration Spell
*Arcacas Invacca | Litterbox to Wildebeest
*Avum Porcus | Guinea Fowl to Guinea Pig
*Cantis | Singing Jinx
*Cauda Incrementum | Tail-Growing Hex
*Circumrota | Rotation Spell
*Concalo Crura | Leg-growing Charm
*Consigno | Sealant Charm
*Corpus Porcus | Desk into Pig Spell
*Crassus | Hair Thickening Charm
*Depulso | Banishing Charm
*Ferula | Bandaging Spell
*Finestra | Window Shattering Spell
*Glacius | Freezing Spell
*Hystrifors | Porcupine/Hedgehog to Pincushion
*Iacta | Hurling Hex
*Impervius | Water Repelling Charm
*Inhaeresco | Gripping Charm
*Jerbollam | Teapot to Gerbil
*Lumos Duo | Wand-Lighting Charm Duo
*Lumos Maxima | Radiant Wand-Lighting Charm
*Migaleollam | Teapot to Ferret
*Nec Divinos Crepitos | Cracker Jinx
*Petrificus Totalus | Full Body-Bind Curse
*Piscifors | Fish Transformation Spell
*Piscimutatio | Fish to Flower
*Ratollam | Teapot to Rat
*Relashio | Revulsion Jinx
*Reparifors | Minor Healing Spell
*Retro Genibus | Knee-Reversal Hex
*Riddikulus | Boggart-Banishing Spell
*Serenate | Cheering Charm
*Serpensortia | Snake Summons Spell
*Speculafors | Owl to Opera Glasses
*Sublevo Brevis | Hovering Charm
*Tazachelys | Teacup to Tortoise
*Terachelys | Teapot to Tortoise
*Trementes Aures | Twitchy Ears Hex
*Ventus | Wind Jinx
*Vipera Evanesca | Snake-Vanishing Spell
*Wibbli Cogitatus | Jelly-Brain Jinx
Fourth Year
*Aetas Terminus | Age Line
*Afinar | Cauldron to Guitar
*Aguamenti | Water-Making Spell
*Anapneo | Blockage Clearing Spell
*Aparecium | Ink Revealing Charm
*Aqua Eructo | Pressurized Water Charm
*Arania Exumai | Spider Repelling Spell
*Aspira | Bubblehead Charm
*Bombarda | Minor Explosion Charm
*Calvorio | Hair Loss Curse
*Canifors | Rock to Dog
*Capillus Incrementum | Hair-Regrowing Spell
*Distringo | Stretching Jinx
*Ducklifors | Ducklifors Jinx
*Draco Spiritus | Pepper Breath Hex
*Ectomatic | Ecto Spell
*Episkey | Minor Healing Spell
*Erecto | Structure Building Charm
*Esto Verax | Anti-Cheating Charm
*Filtración | Cauldron to Sieve
*Fumos Duo | Smokescreen Spell Duo
*Fungifors | Dinnerplate to Mushroom
*Furificar | Cauldron to Badger
*Herbivicus | Herbivicus Charm
*Impedimenta | Impediment Hex
*Indesmulo | Bedazzling Hex
*Indomitus | Broom Jinx
*Lambent Lutum | Vacuum Cleaner Spell
*Lapifors | Rabbit Transformation Spell
*Lavabit | Washing Up Charm
*Lepus Calceus | Rabbit Slippers
*Locomotor Mortis | Leg-Locker Curse
*Mobiliarbus | Mobiliarbus Charm
*Muffliato | Muffliato Charm
*Nebulus | Fog-Conjuring Charm
*Obstrepere | Drone Jinx
*Protego | Shield Charm
*Pulchra | Beauty Spell
*Quietus | Quieting Charm
*Recto Dente | Teeth-straightening Spell
*Scripto | Blackboard-writing Spell
*Skurge | Skurge Charm
*Snufflifors | Mice Transformation Spell
*Somnambulus | Somnambulist Charm
*Sonorus | Amplifying Charm
*Steelclaw | Steel Talons Transfiguration
*Stella Cascadia | Star Shower Spell
*Tergeo | Siphoning Spell
*Trichaufero | Instant Scalping Hex
*Vera Verto | Animal Goblet Transformation
*Viceversus | Switching Spell
Fifth Year
*Confringo | Blasting Curse
*Ebublio | Ebublio Jinx
*Mordeo | Biting Jinx
*Sagitta | Arrow-Shooting Spell
Potions Acquired:

Reducio
First Year
*Antidote to Common Poisons
*Antidote to Uncommon Poisons
*Babbling Beverage
*Bruise Removal Paste
*Burn Healing Paste
*Confusing Concoction
*Cure for Boils
*Dizziness Draught
*Dogbreath Potion
*Herbicide Potion
*Muffling Draught
*Murtlap Essence
*Pompion Potion
Second Year
*Anti-Paralysis Potion
*Black Fire Potion
*Calming Draught
*Deflating Draught
*Drowsiness Draught
*Gregory's Unctuous Unction
*Murtlap Essence
*Pepperup Potion
*Sleeping Draught
*Swelling Solution
Third Year
*Befuddlement Draught
*Bulgeye Potion
*Fire Breathing Potion
*Grand Pepperup Potion
*Laugh Inducing Potion
*Madam Glossy's Silver Polish
*Mandrake Restorative Draught
*Memory Potion
*Pet Tonic
*Revive Potion
*Scintillation Solution
Fourth Year
*Baruffio’s Brain Elixir
*Blood Replenishing Potion
*Erumpent Potion
*Essence of Dittany
*Fatiguing Infusion
*Floating Potion
*Garroting Gas
*Skelegro
*Turbo Farts Potion
*Weakness Potion
*Wit Sharpening Potion
*Wound Cleaning Potion
Fifth Year
Abilities:

*First Year: Intuition (Seer)
*Second Year: Binding Mark
*Third Year: Prophecy (Seer)
*Fourth Year: Spell Spread
*Fifth Year: Indiscriminate Knowledge (Seer)
*Sixth Year:
*Seventh Year:

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

13 Jan 2020, 21:41
Personality

(+) Helpful
Reducio
Opeila, as selfish as she can seem sometimes, will hardly ever leave someone alone who needs help or is unhappy.
(~) Stubborn
Reducio
Try to convince her of your opinion, if you want, but if she thinks different, it's very unlikely, that she will appreciate it.
(-) Self-centered
Reducio
She quickly makes things about herself without even really noticing it, what can be a little irritating. It Always embarasses her a little- this is a character trait, she absolutely hates about herself- but she is good when it comes to denying that she does.
(+) Friendly
Reducio
At least most of the time. If she doesn't like someone, that person will probably not get to meet the nice version of the Slytherin, but she usually stays with the friendly tone.
(~) Defensive
Reducio
Words are Opeila's strongest weapons and she knows how to use them. Let's just leave it there.
(-) Moody
Reducio
Look at her body language before approaching, or you just might receive a snake bite. Opeila has a lot of sudden mood swings and she sometimes just can't help but let others feel that. She can be very unfriendly if you talk to her when she's in a bad mood.
(+) Loyal
Reducio
When someone gets her to like them, they can be almost sure to have her support. If it comes to conflicts between two people she likes, it gets complicated, but she will not let her friends or better acquaintances down.
Also she will always fight for the people who are important to her. Maybe she'll not particularly risk her life, but she will do what she can.
(~) Paranoid
Reducio
Opeila was let down by others all her life, so she learned to be aware of the human kind's tendency to be illoyal. After the events from 2020, she sees possible danger in every stranger.
(-) Sensitive
Reducio
Sometimes it's like a switch inside Opeila that gets flipped by tiny things. It is very easy to put her into a state of mind she calls 'the dark hole'. If she gets there, it is almost impossible to normally talk to her.
(+) Tenacious
Reducio
If she wants something, she'll fight for it. Get in her way if you dare, but be prepared to be punched in the face.
(~) Mischievous
Reducio
You might just sometimes hear it in her words. Or see it in her face. Opeila has no problem to prank others. Or verbally lure them into traps. She actually enjoys it a lot.
(-) Careless
Reducio
When something bothers her, it happens that Opeila doesn't sleep and eat enough. She will do eventually, but in the time of processing, she is very likely to ignore her basic needs.
(+) Forgiving
Reducio
...But not forgetting. Better think of what you say or do to her. She might just add a negative aspect to her experiences with you.
(~) Sarcastic
Reducio
It wouldn't even be a bad thing, if she didn't have problems to understand other people's sarcasm from time to time. She has mastered the skill of insulting people with a perfect smile on her face, what normally means that she doesn't intend to actually offend the person, but somewhere really believes what she is saying.
(-) Self-Convinced
Reducio
Opeila tends to talk about her thoughts and opinions as if they were facts, especially when she feels challenged. That was said to be quite off-putting.
(-) Clingy
Reducio
One of Opeila's greatest fears is abandonment. She is scared of being alone and this reflects in her behavior rather strongly. The little girl often doesn't understand when it is time that she backs off.
Last edited by Opeila Winters on 10 Jul 2021, 15:39, edited 34 times in total.

16 Jan 2020, 23:13
Through The Ages
Current_Opeila

Voiceclaim: Sophie Turner
2023-2024
Opeila is a petite and skinny girl, with long brown hair and bright green eyes. She is often told that she resembles her dark haired father, but the green eyes she shares with her mother. In her younger years she wishes to look more like her mother, so for a few years she dyes her hair red.
In her fourth year she tries for a new look and cuts it short.
As she gets older, she grows taller and slowly her hair will turn white. This is because of the seer gene she inherited from her grandmother.
Fifth Year
Eleven _____| _____ Twelve _____ | _____ Thirteen _____ | _____ Fourteen
Fifteen _____| _____ Sixteen  _____ | _____ Seventeen _____ | _____ Eighteen
Coding: @Earl Gray
Last edited by Opeila Winters on 31 Mar 2022, 16:50, edited 66 times in total.

13 Feb 2020, 18:48
Wise Words were Spoken (More or Less)
"It's not the people with the best intentions, who get you hurt. It's the cowards with the best intentions."
-Eleven years old Opeila, in a moment of despair and disappointment.
"I'm saving up for independence. Freedom."
-Twelve years old Opeila, answering to Aaron Jones' question if she was saving money for anything special.
Santario Martin wrote: 26 Jun 2021, 08:07 Opeila deemed it fit to stick her nose where it did not belong, but that was not exactly something new either. The same thing happened in the common room when Thomas had called for Santario, and Opeila felt the need to get in the way obstructing Santario’s initial path to him. The girl was getting on her very last nerves.
-Basically Opeila (13) in a nutshell, thanks San XD
"I'd rather assume the worst than be surprised by it."
-One of Opeila's (14) wiser moments. Feels symbolic in a way, considering the past years.
"Thank the fucking gods for Opeila Winters."
-Qrow Beithir about Opeila in their detention with Avery.
Last edited by Opeila Winters on 9 Sep 2021, 19:43, edited 24 times in total.

20 Feb 2020, 23:41
Opeila's Family
Heavy WIP! Currently displays wrong information!
──────────────────────────
==the
====SEILUNS
Maybell Tanner
Half-Sister
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Maybell
Faceclaim: Isabelle Fuhrman
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Moniker: Bell
Birthday: October 29th 2004
Date of Death: July 2020
Blood Status: Squib
Ethnicity: English
Nationality: English
Schooling: Cambridge Secondary School
Relationship Status: Single
Residence: Cambridge, England
━━━━History━━━━

Maybell was born in the St. Mungo's, to Fioria and Leopold Ravensburg, and lived in Germany for the first few years. When Lady Margary first realized that she was a squib, Fioria and Margary fled with her back to England, into a muggle area in Cambridge. There they hid and raised Maybell in peace. Fioria met a new man and they married, so Maybell had a new, loving father.

Only when Opeila was born, everything changed. They had a few nice years together, but then there was a change in her father. Suddenly she was cast away for reasons she didn't understand and moved through some foster families. When she was twelve she was diagnosed with Leukemia, from which she passed away at 15.
━━━━Personality━━━━

During her early childhood, Maybell was a happy child. The most loving older sister to Opeila and a very explorative child.
When she was given into foster care, her demeanor changed a lot. Being only five years old, she couldn't understand why she was suddenly being torn out of a loving family, away from mother, grandmother, half-sister and stepfather. She became quieter, still friendly, but no longer outgoing. During the few teenage years she had, she often got panic attacks, emotions like anger tended to explode into tantrums.
Fioria Seilun
Mother
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Fioria
Faceclaim: Sienna Guillory
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Moniker: Mum
Birthday: October 17th 1980
Date of Death June 2020
Blood Status: Pureblood
Schooling: Hogwarts, Ravenclaw
Relationship Status: Married
━━━━History━━━━

Fioria was born a bright, strongwilled young witch, eager to play her role and make her family proud. Unlike her parents she was not sorted into Slytherin but Ravenclaw, but houses never bothered the Cranes much. She met a young man at Hogwarts, whom she married after
━━━━Personality━━━━

Fioria's development was a rollercoster ride for sure. In her young years she was a confident, smart and outgoing Ravenclaw with a strong love for Quidditch. It was the pressure she experienced in her marriage that slowly shut her down. When she ran from it, she was a hurt soul, feeling guilty and scared, but that was nothing against the shadow of herself that she became when her firstborn was taken from her. She stopped socialising except for during the meals and the occasional rare exception and the only thing that kept her going was her old passion from school: Potions.
=============================
Maybell Tanner
Fioria Seilun
Nicholas Seilun
Tobias Seilun
Felicity Seilun
Garcia Seilun
Venice Seilun
Ariadna Seilun
Roran Seilun
Nicholas Seilun
Father
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Nicholas
Faceclaim: Torrance Coombs
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

personality description here
━━━━Appearance━━━━

appearance description here
━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Moniker: Dad
Birthday: January 23rd 1983
Blood Status: Muggle
Schooling: Cambridge University
Residence: Cambridge University
Tobias Seilun
Uncle
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Tobias
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Schooling: Police School
Residence: London, England
Felicity Seilun
Aunt
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Felicity
Faceclaim: Hayley McCarthy
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Birthday: May 29th 2004
Ethnicity: Finnish
Nationality: Finnish
Schooling: Durmstrang
Residence: Taika, Finland
Garcia Seilun
Cousin
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Garcia
Faceclaim: Maisie Williams
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Venice Seilun
Cousin
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Venice
Faceclaim: Caitlin Stasey
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Ariadna Seilun
Cousin
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Ariadna
Faceclaim: Georgie Henley
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Roran Seilun
Cousin
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Roran
Faceclaim: Andrew Garfield
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

==

==
Margary Astoria Crane
Dorian Crane

the==
CRANES====
Margary Crane
Grandmother
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Margary
Faceclaim: Patricia Clarkson
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Birthday: March 1st 1965
Dorian Crane
Grandfather
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Dorian
Faceclaim: Donald Sutherland
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

==the
====BLANCHARDS
Alexandra Blanchard
No Relation
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Alexandra
Faceclaim: Kaya Scodelario
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Valèntina Blanchard
No Relation
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Valèntina
Faceclaim: Lotte Verbeek
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Alexandra Blanchard
Valèntina Blanchard
Auline Blanchard
Irri Lambert
Valerie Blanchard
Auline Blanchard
No Relation
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Auline
Faceclaim: Keira Knightley
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Irri Lambert
No Relation
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Irri
Faceclaim: Willow Shields
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Valerie Blanchard
No Relation
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Valerie
Faceclaim: Kristine Froseth
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

==

==
Matthias Ravensburg
Leopold Ravensburg
Genevieve Ravensburg
Malyen Ravensburg
Vianne Ravensburg

the=
==RAVENSBURGS==
Matthias Ravensburg
No Relation
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Matthias
Faceclaim: Joseph Morgan
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Leopold
Ravensburg

No Relation
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Leopold
Faceclaim: Daniel Gillies
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Birthday: May 29th 1978
Genevieve Ravensburg
No Relation
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Genevieve
Faceclaim: Sophie Skelton
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Malyen Ravensburg
No Relation
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Malyen
Faceclaim: Dylan O'Brien
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Vianne Ravensburg
No Relation
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Vianne
Faceclaim: Kate Winslet
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

==the
====VIRTANENS
Jarno Virtanen
Hilja Virtanen
Lysander Virtanen
Jarno Virtanen
Adopted Father
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Jarno
Faceclaim: Ian Somerhalder
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Birthday: July 5th 1981
Hilja Virtanen
Adopted Mother
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Hilja
Faceclaim: Jodi Lyn O'Keefe
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Birthday: December 12th 1984
Lysander Virtanen
Adopted Brother
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Lysander
Faceclaim: Chris Wood
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

==

Made by @Everly Charlton

Reducio
━━━━━━━━━
[font=New Times Romans]Father[/font]
━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Nicholas Seilun
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Nicholas
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Nationality: British
Schooling: Cambridge University
Relationship Status: Widower
Secret: Everything he is is a lie.
━━━━━━━━━
[font=New Times Romans]Mother[/font]
━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Fioria Seilun
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Fioria
Faceclaim: Sienna Guillory
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Moniker: Mum
Birthday: October 17th 1985
Date of Death: June 2020
Schooling: Hogwarts
Secret: Fioria made many big mistakes and her whole family had to pay.
━━━━━━━━━
[font=New Times Romans]Grandmother[/font]
━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Margary Astoria Crane
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Lady Margary
Faceclaim: Gerlinde Locker
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Moniker: Lady Margary
Birthday: March 1st 1965
Secret: She is the one who destroyed Opeila's home.
━━━━━━━━━
[font=New Times Romans]Family Owl[/font]
━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Hardin
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Hardin
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Birthday: 3rd January 2004
Type of Owl: Great Horned Owl
Residence: Homeless, England
Owner: Lady Margary bought him when he was only one year old and they shared a great bond.
━━━━━━━━━
[font=New Times Romans]Half-Sister[/font]
━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Maybell Tanner
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Maybell
Faceclaim: Isabelle Fuhrman
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Birthday: October 29th 2004
Blood Status: Squib
Schooling: Cambridge Secondary School
━━━━━━━━━
[font=New Times Romans]Distant Cousin[/font]
━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Pericles Dralt
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Pericles
Faceclaim: Cate Blanchett
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Birthday: June 20th 2008
Residence: Plymouth, England
━━━━━━━━━
[font=New Times Romans]Step-Father[/font]
━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Jarno Virtanen
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Jarno
Faceclaim: Ian Somerhalder
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Moniker: Lord Virtanen
Birthday: July 5th 1981
Secret: His foster daughter is no pureblood.
━━━━━━━━━
[font=New Times Romans]Step-Mother[/font]
━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Hilja Virtanen
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Hilja
Faceclaim: Jodi Lyn O'Keefe
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Moniker: Lady Virtanen
Birthday: December 12th 1984
Schooling: Hogwarts, Ravenclaw
Secret: Her foster daughter is no pureblood.
━━━━━━━━━
[font=New Times Romans]Step-Brother[/font]
━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Lysander Virtanen
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Reducio
━━━━━━━━━━━━
All About Lysander
Faceclaim: Chris Wood
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Personality━━━━

━━━━Appearance━━━━

━━━━Basic Info━━━━

Coding Credits @Lindsey Springhall

Reducio

Nicholas Seilun

Nicholas Seilun is Opeila's slightly overprotective muggle father. He works as a chef in a restaurant and is very successful in his job. He doesn't trust any kind of magic and always tried to keep his daughter away from it. He forbid his wife and mother-in-law to tell Opeila anything about Hogwarts or magic. He hoped for his daughter to be like her half-sister Maybell, but when they were sure, that she wasn't, Nicholas decided to send Maybell to a foster homd. For her own safety.
Of course he couldn't stop Opeila from finding out eventually. When he wanted to hide the letter, Lady Margary stepped in and made him give it to Opeila.
He is a little impulsive sometimes, but he loves his family more than everything. Nicholas just feels a little helpless with all those superwomen around him.

He was forced to flee from his old life. After taking his daughter to the portkey, which took her to Finland, he is on the run from his wife's first husband.

Fioria Seilun

Fioria Seilun, born Crane, is Opeila's witch mother. It seems like she has given up on the world. She had been married before and had a daughter, that turned out to be a squib. After she fled from her first husband, a pureblood who she feared would hurt Maybell, she met Nicholas Seilun, who married her and loved Maybell like she was his own daughter. When Opeila was born and it became clear that she would be a witch, Nicholas sent Maybell away. It broke Fioria's heart. She could understand her husband's motives, but she couldn't help but feel guilty for it.
Fioria had always been talented with potions, and with all the guilt she decided to concentrate on that. She set up a little laboratory in the cellar for her experiments and spent a lot of time there since then.
The truth is, that she doesn't really know he younger daughter. Her husband had raised her together with her mother and Fioria is just ashamed of herself and her choices. That is, why she never came out except for holidays and meals and she always was very distant then. She is the worst mother, and she knows it.

No one knows, if she poisoned herself on purpose, but she spent months and months in the St. Mungo's. Now she passed away.

"Lady Margary" Crane

She is Opeila's grumpy grandmother and the mother of Fioria Seilun. It was Lady Margary, who basically raised her like her daughter was supposed to and Opeila trusts her like nobody else. She is the only one who understands, that Opeil, young as she is, understands what is going on. Her granddaughter is not blind to the conflicts happening at home. It was also her who prepared Opeila for being a seer. Lady Margary is a seer herself and knew from the beginning, that Opeila would be one as well.
Opeila loves her a lot.

After Fioria's death, Lady Margary passed away on the same day.

Maybell Seilun

Maybell is Opeila's three years older sister. She got to spend five years with her sister, before she was sent away to a foster home by her parents, when she was only eight years old. Maybell doesn't understand why, and she doesn't know about magic. After seven years, Maybell got used to her life in the foster home. If she knew, that Opeila was the reason for her being there, she would probably hold a grudge against her, but now she still loves her.

She was killed in her sleep by the killing curse, not feeling any pain.

Hardin, the family owl

Hardin is a grey owl and the beloved pet of the family. He also is the one, everyone tells about their problems. He probably knows every member of the family better than they know each other. Opeila loves him.

After Lady Margary died, Hardin left his old home, nothing was holding him there. Who knows where he went.

Aeson Winter

He is the head of the Winter family and Opeila's... well... stepfather? She doesn't feel that way towards him though. At least not yet.

Elora Winter

Opeilas stepmother and they truly do have a Cinderella and Stepmother relationship. Opeila hates Elora deeply.

Airlia Winter

Opeila doesn't know what to think about her new stepsister yet.

Pericles Dralt

Pericles is Opeila's distant cousin. She doesn't know him too well yet, but she visited him in winter.
Last edited by Opeila Winters on 28 Jan 2022, 20:11, edited 30 times in total.

22 Feb 2020, 18:30
Art
Reducio

By @Hazel Caelum Thank you so much!
Reducio

By @Jack Burnett Thank you for this cute sketch, I like it a lot!
Reducio

This is so beautiful, thank you @Wren Caster !
Reducio

The artist of this beautiful sketch doesn't want to be mentioned, but anyway, thank you so much!
Reducio

I love your style, @Thea Knott , thank you so much!
Reducio

Thank you @Lizzie Verdine for this!
Reducio

Thank you so much @Selene Ackermann, it is beautiful!
Reducio

A moodboard by the amazing @Eyre Reeves! Thank you so much!
Reducio

Thank you so much, @Amara Dragamior! I love it!
Reducio

Made by @Michael Miller. Thank you so much!
Reducio

An angel-demon theme for Opeila, made by the great @Ami Procoppio! Thank you so much!
Reducio

Another moodboard for my little girl, thank you @Aspen Summers!
Reducio

Opeila and Flash at the snowstorm errand- Thank you @Quinlan Knight, this is wonderful!
Reducio
Qualitytime with Loras.

Opeila, Ileen and Aly babysitting Flobberworms in the abandoned bathroom.

Opeila and Gris making nice memories in the owlery.

Some wonderful broom racing captain art.

Knight Opeila in the first round of the Hexwizard Tournament.

I love this so much, your style is amazing! Made by @Aurora Ranvier.
Reducio

A banner and a sketch made by @Winnie Harper. Big fan right here!
Reducio

Another banner, this one is from @Selina Knight! Thank you!
Reducio

Made by the talented @Hanako Tone. Thanks a ton!
Reducio

More art, more art! Thank you so much, @Liana Kerr!
Reducio

An unexpected art gift by the lovely @Mabelina Lauris <3
Reducio

More banners made by @Sylvain Wyllt!
Reducio

Wonderful work by @Scarlet Salvatore :D
Reducio

I'm absolutely in love with this portrait made by @Pea Elena Fowl <3
Reducio

A lovely surprise by the talented @Amaris Knight- thank you so much!
Last edited by Opeila Winters on 1 Mar 2022, 17:23, edited 41 times in total.

23 Feb 2020, 22:07
Relationships
GRYFFINDOR
POSITIVE======
Reducio

Alec Mason- I swear he's an angel
The circumstances under which we grew closer were everything but ideal, but if I could go back in time, I would still do it all again if it meant gaining this new- well, what are we, friends? Maybe allies puts it better. He is amazing. To good to be true and way too good for me. I could probably live a hundred lifetimes and not deserve him.
But he hasn't left yet. He has seen me at my lowest and he stayed.

Elena Jangleton- Conspiracy Partner
We spent some time together watching a suit of armor and discovered that they actually do move! Although I don't know her well, she seems fun.

Elsian Cox- Fun
I meet him on occasion. We've done some fun stuff together like building kites and snowballfights. And once I helped him get a brush out of his hair...

Marshal Mozor- Adorable
He is nice. We had breakfast together and he said a lot of funny things. He grew up in the muggle world, so he is not prepared for any of this, I think he still sees magic as a thing from fairytale that came to life. I don't know why, but... I want to protect him.
=====================
NEGATIVE
Reducio

Katherine Labrouder- Self-absorbed Brat
I want to see her run straight into the knife, that life in Hogwarts is. This girl... Is simply stupid. Not as a weak insult but actually and literally stupid. Seems to think she knows everything and is everything. Let's see how she'll do once she is in need of help.
Let's see how long she needs to understand that her family background doesn't mean a thing her. When she realizes that it's pathetic that she is walking around like people would want nothing more than to understand her, a goal that they would only maybe achieve in years, as she says.

Rafael D'Spacito- Pointless Puncher
I first thought that he was alright, but then he tackled my date at the ball and let him punch him in the face. And then in my tent, he entered and immediately threw a table at someone. What the hell is wrong with him?
=====================
NEUTRAL======
Reducio

Alan Vanes- Shy Stutter-Guy
I don't know about him. We saved him from an uncomfortable situation at the Valentine's Tea, and he seems ok, but I really don't know him very well.

Evelynn Decipio- Girl with Burned Face
I don't know her very well, but she seems fine. I helped her with her burns after the teaparty.
She apparently is just as stupid as I am, going around and getting involved with the dangers in Hogwarts.

Galton Lansdale- Candy Boy
He gave me money for buying him candy that was laced with love potion. And then I had to hide for the rest of the day.
He also taught me how to split spells! That was great!

Katrina Walker- Doesn't pay attention
I first met her when we sang christmas songs together.
She ended up at the Slytherin table once and needed a few minutes to realize. But she has a cute cat!

Xailah Alptraum- Good Piano Player
I have briefly met her. She seems alright.
=====================
PENDING
Reducio

Hugh Lowe- Embarrassing Memories
I... may have fought over him with a sixth year girl. Hey, we were both tricked into consuming love potion!

Nicholas McCowan- Rival Captain
His team beat the Basilisks in the first race. Doesn't that automatically make him unlikable? Also not sure if I like his attitude.
=====================
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════
POSITIVE======
Reducio

Aaron Jones- Boyfriend
He makes me feel whole. And while I can't say if I love him, I love how he treats me and want to give the same back to him. If it is not love yet, I believe it could easily become.

Dorion Anderson- An underestimated Friend
Kind and thoughtful, maybe a little too motivated, but cute.
I seem to have underestimated them. They found me when I had a panic attack and stayed with me until it was over. Calmed me down. I am very thankful for that.
I'm also glad to see that the blossom ball disaster didn't ruin our friendship. We work together in the hospital wing sometimes.
=====================
NEGATIVE
Reducio

Jack Warren- Annoying
I... Might have punched him. What, he was rude!
=====================
HUFFLEPUFF
NEUTRAL======
Reducio

Amadea Campbell- Prank Victim
Her and I both got pranked with donuts filled with hot sauce.

Ami Procoppio- Drag... person?
She is interesting. It seems like she is living in a whole different world. A big world, a free one.

Lindsey Springhall- Friendly
She seems like someone I would probably like if I got to know her a little more. The few times I saw her she looked like a nice person to me. When we were in the museum, she got a brochure for me!

Reid Kovacs- Positive Acquaintance
We were in the same group in the museum.
=====================
PENDING
Reducio

Howard White- Careful
He is... so odd. So many things about him make me feel on edge, starting with his involvement with the hags, his attacking Aurelia... Yes, maybe I am also a little scared of dhampirs, but who can blame me?
Anyway, he asked me to join the Hexwizard Team. Not quite sure why I accepted but... here I am!

Logan Hughes- Drama Queen
For a witch she got very dramatic over a simple ink stain... She really thought her sweater would be ruined and no one would help?
=====================
POSITIVE======
Reducio

Lavinia Cloven- Quill Pal
She seems nice! Writing letters with her is rather pleasant.

Pericles Dralt- Kind Cousin
He found out about our relation and invited me to visit him during the holidays. A kind boy with good manners.

Sylvain Wyllt- Familiar
I don't know him really... but the way he speaks reminds me of Flash.
=====================
NEGATIVE
Reducio

Dealla Prince- Disappointing
We started off on the wrong foot, that much is clear, and it made me develop a really bad opinion of her. Later on we met again and talked things out. She seems quite alright, I hope we can manage to set that silly dispute we had aside.
=====================
NEUTRAL======
Reducio

Aly Salinger- Worm Watcher

Aurora Ranvier- Quill Pal
We had a bit of an odd first meeting- she entered the bathroom and yelled at me that she needed to pee.

Callie Jensen- Charms Study Girl
It seems we share a fascination for Charms.

Cecily Quinn- Lizard Girl
She owns a lizard and come on... that's really cool, right?

Winnie Harper- Bad Judgement
She has a questionable taste in men, I guess...
=====================
PENDING
Reducio

Clair Fernandez- Drama Queen
Another kid just putting a private letter into my hands... God, can I just stay out of peoples' private lives?

Emma Milanes- Childhood Acquaintance

Kaegen Deathmote- Delusional Kid
He is... possibly... a little crazy?
=====================
RAVENCLAW
SLYTHERIN
POSITIVE======
Reducio

Bridget Collins- Duelling Co-Captain
She is on the Duelling Team with me. Seems like a quite nice person, I think I like her. Although for some reason it rubs me off the wrong way seeing her with Flash.

Cassandra Ironwoods- Friend
Talented guitar player and my dorm mate. I believe it is safe to call them a friend at this point, I do like them. We have shared a dorm since first year and now moved over to Snape dorm together as well. They also interviewed me for the headliner and it made the first page! If that isn't a success for both of us...

Flash Holmwoord- Guardian Angel and Best Friend
I start to believe that this guy is my personal angel. Kind, thoughtful, goodhearted.
He saved my life and put his own at risk doing so.
I am grateful that he had always been there when I needed him.
I have never had a person, for who's existence I am so grateful for, except my grandmother. Flash knows everything. I don't even know if my grandmother knew that much about me. Maybe it is a mistake, but I honestly don't think so.
But if there is one thing that I am scared off, it is that he could decide to leave, decide that I am, my stupid messed up life is too much. I would understand it.
We go jogging every morning now, I'm glad to talk to him more again.

Ileen Knight- A New Friend?
This one is quite nice! I've invited her to a few errands and she helped me with the party... which then was busted, but she's a fun person!

Illowy Magnard- Violinist
She plays the same instrument and tunes as I do. I can imagine us being a good duet there. Maybe I'll suggest it sometime.
It seems our minds work similarly in a few ways- I believe she could become a friend.

Koko Riddle- Liked
We had a bad start when she teamed up against me when her colleague attacked me, but the talk we had after pretty much fixed it. It seems that she is reasonable and capable of listening and I have started to like her. Our meetings afterwards were pleasant.

Leonard Oaksworth- Friendly
I helped him with his spells in first year and he suggested I became a teacher later. Not sure if that is what I want but I appreciate the compliment!

Margo White- Prankster
She pranked a Hufflepuff girl and me with donuts filled with hot sauce. I mean, it was kind of funny... She's good at talking nonsense for sure.
Aaaand she's a good songwriter! I love her humour. Being around her seems to make me happy, I'll try to spend some more time with her in the future.

Tyranni Whitethorn- Other Seer
She seems really cool. It was nice that she tried to save my birthday. She is a seer like me and we will found a club of seers together. Maybe. If she is up for it. She also helped me prepare for the worst at the blossom ball.
=====================
NEGATIVE
Reducio

Dmitri Jones- Bully
He is a good wizard.
... Yeah, that's all good I got to say about him. How can someone be so arrogant?!

Erin Ryan- Mental
She is c-r-a-z-y. She threw a roll of tape into Lestrange's eye and then tackled him.
She is incredibly strong...
Also she is heavy. She sat on me during the Quidditch game between Hufflepuff and Durmstrang because I wouldn't give her my seat.

Hanako Tone- Greatest Torment on the Playground
Honestly, he seems like a bit of a sadist to me... He locked me into the Chamber of Secrets! Who even does that?

Marion Davenport- Dangerous
She cursed Flash. Trying to help him resulted in me going into coma for an entire month. She needs to be stopped.

Thomas Lestrange- New Beginning
He has been gone for a while but now he is back... I have agreed to help him with schoolwork. We'll see how that goes.
=====================
NEUTRAL======
Reducio

Adonis Thorn- Needs to sort his priorities
Who on earth would crash into a wall with his broom to catch a little ball? This boy.
He was also my duelling partner.

Starlee Kennedy- Colleague
She was my Broom Racing Co-Captain. So far we got along fine!
=====================
PENDING
Reducio

Dan Palmer- Aggressive
Despite our differences he saved my life. I will never forget that.

Jack Burnett- Despised Life-Savior
Yes... Jack Burnett. What shall I say? He knows a lot more about me than I intended to tell him.
I can hardly put into word anymore how I feel about him. He upset me several times, but has also been there for me about just as many times. I trust him although I probably shouldn't...
Occasionally he seems to show me some trust although he has the tendency to go over and over the same things he doesn't like about me. Even when I turn out to be right in the end. It is a bit annoying.
In the end I think neither of us wants to see the other hurt. Sometimes he's like an annoying sibling.

Percival Gray- Unsure
We had a bad start for sure and I don't know if I like him or not. But I appreciate that he danced with me at the ball where I was abandoned.

Percival Rainwood- Masochistic Ex-Boyfriend
I hope that he will one day be able to see that breaking up with him was the only thing that I could do other than making him choose. Besides I feel like that wouldn't have changed a lot for me.

Wyatt Starkey- Weird Tensions
We have met each other in the oddest situations so far and totally have more than one thing to hold over one another. So I've tried to become his friends. And then we ended up going to the Blossom Ball together... I am unsure where we stand.
=====================
POSITIVE======
Reducio

Maya Galim- Looked up to
I got a good impression of this teacher before actually being in her lessons, now I really like her. She was so supportive of my idea to try and shape candles. So I gave her one for Christmas!

Finley Greer - Friendly Face
At first I wasn't sure about her (and biased because she replaced Kit Paine), but she was really nice in the night of the Slytherin stabbing disaster. I appreciate that. =====================
NEGATIVE
Reducio

Currently none...

=====================
PROFESSORS
NEUTRAL======
Reducio

Caradoc Browne- Worried Badger
He found me panicking and calmed me down a little. I am grateful, although he clearly lied to me. No one is safe. He wanted me to spy for him, but when I found something, he never came to find out.
He has disappeared as well... Where is everyone going?
=====================
PENDING
Reducio

Hjørdis Jensen- Worried Head of House
She is nice. I told her almost everything I know about the attack, I think I can trust her. Hm. Maybe she is a little ungrateful, I am not sure if she was happy about her mothers' day surprises or not. I really made sure that no personal space was invaded!
=====================
POSITIVE======
Reducio

None yet...

=====================
NEGATIVE
Reducio

Miles Thatcher Simon Kincaid- Cause of ruin
He's literally ruining my life... Alright, it isn't quite his fault, but still!

=====================
NEUTRAL======
Reducio

Currently none...

=====================
PENDING
Reducio

Theodore Duncain- Event Helper
I don't know him, but he saved us all a table in the Three Broomsticks.

=====================
ILVERMORNY
DURMSTRANG
POSITIVE======
Reducio

Currently none...

=====================
NEGATIVE
Reducio

Currently none...

=====================
NEUTRAL======
Reducio

None yet...

=====================
PENDING
Reducio

Arjan Oberoi Serena Towers- Er...
He's nice... and good looking... What?

Felix Kolbeck Winnie Harper- Careful
I have my guard up around him. He's not impolite but makes me nervous.

Vyacheslav "Slava" Preobrazhensky Ruby Cazares- Prankster
He pranked the Hufflepuff girl and me together with Margo.
=====================
POSITIVE======
Reducio

Currently none...

=====================
NEGATIVE
Reducio

Currently none...

=====================
BEAUXBATONS
NEUTRAL======
Reducio

=====================
PENDING
Reducio

=====================
KOLDOVSTORETZ
POSITIVE======
Reducio

=====================
NEGATIVE
Reducio

=====================
NEUTRAL======
Reducio

=====================
PENDING
Reducio

=====================
MAHOUTOKORO
POSITIVE======
Reducio

=====================
NEGATIVE
Reducio

=====================
NEUTRAL======
Reducio

=====================
PENDING
Reducio

=====================
CASTELOBRUXO
POSITIVE======
Reducio

=====================
NEGATIVE
Reducio

=====================
NEUTRAL======
Reducio

=====================
PENDING
Reducio

=====================
UAGADOU
POSITIVE======
Reducio

=====================
NEGATIVE
Reducio

=====================
NEUTRAL======
Reducio

=====================
PENDING
Reducio

=====================
The Dead and Gone
Deactivated or inactive people (Haven't posted for a year)
Reducio
Airlia Winter- Stepsister

Alan Noble- Griseldis' Rose-Boy
Never spoke to him personally, but he seems alright. He was at the Valentine's Tea with Gris and gave her a rose, but crushed it short after... Yeah. I don't know. He came to my birthday too.

Alina Rosier- Card Reader
It was mostly an experiment when I signed up for her card reading. But her reading was scarily accurate. If I am honest, I am scared of her.

Amara Dragamior- Mental
Brainless? Mental? Does she have a deathwish? Whatever it is, she behaves childish and ridiculous and I really don't need to get to know her. She asked Professor Jensen for firewhiskey when the party was busted, wearing a dress that was probably rather for people that are 17+ than 12. And she then called it a joke. Supports my brainless theory, if there was one thing that the situation was not, it's probably funny.
But she helped Flash when he was panicking, so she is getting points for that.

Amy Hayes- Dormmate
Sweet girl. Nice. A little shy maybe. I can imagine us becoming good friends also because we share the same dormitory. She started blushing when she told me about that friend of hers, Lycan Grey. He is someone I can tease her with very well!

Artemis Vernatis- Helpful Teacher
He answered my questions concerning forgetfulness charms. I'm thankful. He actually reminds me a painful lot of my father.

Aurelia Notrésvace- Unpleasant Reminder
I don't mind her as a person but... she seems to be part of the world that I am always happy to get away from when I am at Hogwarts. She constantly reminds me of what I'll be going back to.

Ginger Crowdy- Pathetic
Like... Seriously. She definitely made it on my list of not intelligent Ravenclaws. How is it even possible to not feel ashamed for her? I most certainly did. She is apparently incapable of taking responsibility for her actions, but insteads blames it on her zodiac sign. That is also what she seems to define people after. She said it was a joke when I called her out on it and after that, she ran away and destroyed her own snowman. What a dramaqueen. Pathetic, simply pathetic.

Griseldis Edelhardt- Friendly Food-Sharer
She is nice. I don't know a lot about her, only that she is a prefect, and likes to talk to herself.
But she shared her cauldron cakes with me, so I like her for now. She was also at my birthday and gave me some fish teabags!

Kara Capricorn- Impulsive Kid
During our first encounter she was very overdramatic. Kara came up to me from behind, when I didn't expect her to, so I winced when she started to talk. Then she apologized a thousand times and ran off.
I believe I have figured out a very important one of her character traits. This girl has a severe lack of intelligence. Impulsive, thoughtless, and I also believe that her being sorted into Slytherin is just a great big mistake. She is not cunning or strong or smart. I don't even think that she is booksmart given her attempt to try a spell she doesn't know in a dangerous situation. Also she slapped me out of a vision.
Still, she has been there for me when I had a bit of a rough time and I appreciate it a lot.

Kit Paine- Friendly
He is so nice! We thought of a system for lost possessions of students together and had some nice talks. Wouldn't mind stopping by at his office again to chat.
So sad that he is gone...

Kyle DeRook- Dangerous
That guy needs to control his temper, not to mention his language.
When I met him again, I lost control over myself. I flipendoed him and then he beat me up.

Mildred Wilson- Shy Birthday Organizer
Cute girl but seems very shy. Don't know too much about her. I met her in diagon alley and we had ice cream together. Also she organized my birthday, which was nice.

Nico Shymane- Pure Hatred
You know this anger, this sort of burning hatred that tears you up inside? That is what I feel when I look at this girl. I could say I've never met a person who pities herself more and doubts herself more, if I fell for any of that acting. She loves herself and likes to say that she doesn't. And right, she physically attacked me. Ironically after she whined about feeling like a monster because of me. Looks like she doesn't need me to act like one though.
Also would you look at that! She threw a speech in the Great Hall, where she showed sympathy for the victims of dhampir attacks. Of course, not mentioning with one word that she is one of those assailants herself. I don't even know why I am surprised anymore...

Olphie Bercegeay- Crazy and Dangerous
She stopped me from taking Ruka to the hospital when he was concussed to ship me with him first. What the hell is wrong with this woman?

Rosalind Kibitzer- Interested
She is a seer and I hope to learn from her. Also I am thankful that she agreed to help me in the seer club.

Ruka Burnett-Tân- Impressive Guy
He is impressive, even though the self-destructive trait seems to be a typical Gryffindor thing. The first time we met, he was laying under a tree, without shoes.
He is an artist with fire though. I've seen his performance and it was amazing.
Still, I am not quite sure, if that guy has a deathwish.
It also worries me, that he spends a lot of time with Jack. This boy has no one, and if Jack would push him away as well... I am afraid what that might do to him.
He might really be a friend...

Sarah Lightwood- Personal Hairdresser
She's a dorm mate and a friendly one! In second year she helped me dye my hair, which was quite hilarious and later she also helped me with my hair for the blossom ball.

Selim Faust- Respected
A guy who I met at a sleepless night. He is interesting and seems quite intelligent.
There were ups and downs in our relationship, he trained me fighting and experimented on my blood. I think we are alright now?

Victor Moore- Vladimir's Friend
I feel so guilty. First he made all of Slytherin fight each other and I am pretty sure he wanted me torn apart by my own team even, but now he is dead. Gone. I saw him getting stabbed by this shadow, wanting nothing more than to help him.
He returned, somehow alive but didn't make the year...

Vladimir Athanatos- Danger Guy!
Careful with this one. I've suspect him to be behind the spider attack. Very careful with this one! When he is on his good behaviour, I kind of have a hard time to stay concentrated, which is bad...
I want to find out more about him. Every new trace I follow, it seems they all have loose ends or lead me to him. Who is Vladimir Athanatos?

Coding by @Aurelia Notrésvace | GIFs by @Lucia Fox
Last edited by Opeila Winters on 12 Apr 2022, 22:10, edited 104 times in total.

25 Feb 2020, 16:16
Hogwarts; A History (Year 1 2019/2020)
Made by @Sean Hearth
Before Hogwarts
Reducio
Irreversable (Cambridge; 7. June 2016; Emma Milanes)
Little Opeila meets little Emma Milanes while they are both at the same elementary school.
~Abandoned~
Schoolyear
Reducio
September
The Sorting (Great Hall; 1. September; Official Thread)
Opeila gets sorted into Slytherin.
~Finished~
Januray
First Arrival (Common Room; 5. January; Solo)
Opeila arrives in the Slytherin common room.
~Finished~

Who would want to be friends with a freak anyway? (Library; 5. January; Solo)
Opeila reads in the library and suddenly gets a little homesick.
~Finished~

Why Shouldn´t I? (Abandoned Toilets; 6. January; Penelope Alexander, Grace Mint, Jack Burnett)
Opeila enters the abandoned toilets, hoping to meet a ghost, but instead meets her housemate Jack Burnett and two Ravenclaw girls, Penelope Alexander and Grace Mint. She hasn't been there to hear the conversation, only sees Grace crying and Jack leaving in a rather rude way.
~Finished~

The Slytherin Table 2019-2020 (The Great Hall; 6. January; House Slytherin)
Opeila joined her housemates at the Slytherin table.
~Finished~

Forgotten Duet (Rehearsal Room; 6. January; Xailah Alptraum)
Opeila wanders around the castle half an hour before curfew. When she hears someone playing the piano, she enters the Rehearsal Room and finds the Gryffindor prefect.
~Abandoned~

A Quiet Retreat (Great Lake; 7. January; Jackson Kirkland, Sen Leaf, Selim Faust, Jack Burnett)
Opeila decides to walk down to the Great Lake and there is attacked by the giant squid. Jack Burnett comes to check on her and she recognizes him as the rude boy from the abandoned toilets. The two Slytherins get interrupted by Sen Leaf, who also comes to check on Opeila. Jack then tackles the Ravenclaw, when he attempts to walk away.
~Abandoned~

The Sound of rejected Thoughts (Ballroom; 8. January; Dracos Kaida)
After curfew Opeila enters the Ballroom and can't resist to take the violin in it to play for a while. Dracos joins her but then makes so much noise, that Opeila immediately has the impression that the boy is very self-destructive. So she doesn't dislike him but also doesn't want to be around him again after curfew.
~Abandoned~

Pondering Parents (Astronomy Tower; 9. January; Jack Burnett)
Again after curfew, Opeila enters the Astronomy Tower and meets Jack Burnett up there. The two first years have a rather intimate conversation and Opeila ends up telling her housemate more than she wanted to tell him and also starts to care about him.
~Finished~

Family Letters (Owlery ; 9. January; Flac Flintshire)
Opeila is in the owlery when she gets the letter about her mother having poisoned herself. First she thinks that she is going to pass out, but when Flac also enters the owlery, the two first years talk, and Opeila manages to catch herself.
~Finished~

New Acquaintance (Common Room; 10. January; Lucian Andrew)
Opeila being clumsy Drops her book too close to the fire place and then ruins her essay by spilling ink all over it. Lucian witnesses those little accidents and offers his help.
~Abandoned~

The Best Way To Spread Christmas Cheer... (Rehearsal Room; 11. January; Rafael D'Spacito, Primrose Mcarthy, Katrina Walker, Sylvie Kang)
Opeila joins a bunch of students playing and singing Christmas Songs together.
~Finished~

How to be better? (Library, 12. January, Solo)
Opeila falls asleep in the library after having a massive mental breakdown and starting to write a letter to her mum, who wouldn't be able to read it anyway.
~Finished~

Bonding with the Girls? (Dormitory of Narcissa Malfoy; 12. January; Amy Hayes)
Opeila meets her dormmate Amy Hayes and likes her. She sees her as a possible friend. Together they put some posters of Quidditch Teams at the wall.
~Abandoned~

Waiting On You (Courtyard, 12. January; Vladimir Athanatos)
Opeila leaves the castle with a bag full of heavy books and when it breaks, Vladimir helps her to carry her books back inside.
~Abandoned~

warm treacle (Courtyard; 14. January; Alina Fridenot, Gem Stuart, Jack Burnett)
Opeila reads a book laying on a branch, when Alina yells at Gem and causes Opeila to fall down. Jack once again comes to check on Opeila and angers her when he asks Gem to brew her the Draught of Living Death. Then, realizing that he had started to care about Opeila, he cuts all the ties and runs off. Opeila just stays behind, not knowing how to handle it and then starts to cry.
~Finished~

Trapped inside yourself (Abandoned Toilets; 14. January; Solo)
Opeila leaves the coutyard and goes to the abandoned toilets, the place where she had met Jack Burnett first. Opeila then has a massive breakdown, hating everyone and everything...
~Finished~

Letting down a friend (Dormitory of Narcissa Malfoy; 14. January; Amy Hayes)
Opeila returns to her dormitory and tells Amy Hayes about her day and takes off the decoration she had put on the wall a few days before.
~Abandoned~

Hello, big old enemy (The Great Lake; 17. January; Lilian Doll)
Opeila goes to the Great Lake to sulk in privacy for a while. There she gets approached by Lilian Doll, who annoys her so much that she considers to throws her housemate in the lake.
~Abandoned~

Hating is too easy... (Classroom; 17. January; Solo)
Opeila is practicing spells in the classroom and ends up thinking about how to react to the situation. She decides not to hate him how he wants her to.
~Finished~

A letter to an enemy (Owlery; 17. January; Jack Burnett)
Opeila exchanges letters with Jack, failing to convince him to stop making enemies and hurting people.
~Finished~

A Not-So-Friendly Introduction (Slytherin Common Room; 17. January; Kara Capricorn)
Opeila sits in the Common Room, staring at the fire. Kara Capricorn talks to her and weirds Opeila out by then running off and coming back a few minutes later.
~Finished~

Of Fire and Ice? (Grounds; 19. January; Ruka Tân)
Opeila finds Ruka under a tree, sleeping barefooted. She wakes him up, scared that he might freeze to death and the two talk for a while. Opeila finds out that the Gryffindor met Jack, a few hours after he cut ties with Opeila.
~Finished~

It's where my demons hide (Great Lake; 22. January; Solo)
Opeila plays on her violin, feeling guilty. She is completely trapped in this moment of self-hatred.
~Finished~

A chat in the snow (The Great Lake; 23. January; Persephone Barret)
Opeila meets her housemate Persephone Barret and is immediately overwhelmed by the sheer arrogance of this girl.
~Abandoned~

Let's start over? (Study Room; 24. January; Gem Stuart)
Opeila sees Gem again after her breakdown in the courtyard and wants to improve the impression the Ravenclaw must have of her.
~Abandoned~

Not quite private, is it? (Classroom; 24. January; May Moonstar)
Opeila is studying in the classroom on the second floor and meets the Hufflepuff girl May Moonstar.
~Abandoned~

On the Run (Courtyard; 24. January; Elsian Cox, Vahlinn Mozark)
Opeila accidently starts a snowball fight with the two boys.
~Abandoned~

Restricted Section (Library; 24. January; Elizabeth Down)
Opeila saves this housemate from getting into trouble.
~Abandoned~

Cauldron Cakes (Corridors; 25. January; Griseldis Edelhardt)
Opeila meets the Gryffindor prefect in the corridors and they eat some cauldron cakes together.
~Finished~

A Dance With Fire (Grounds; 26. January; Kara Capricorn, Jack Burnett, Ruka Tân; Griseldis Edelhardt)
Opeila watches Ruka doing his fireshow until first Kara and the Gris interrupt him, then she joins the group of Gris, Ruka and Jack. Opeila finds out that Jack did something to erase his memory of her and she is quite upset about it.
~Abandoned~

Sleepy Slytherin (Grounds; 27. January; Dale Kurt)
Opeila falls asleep on a tree. Dale wakes her up and saves her from catching a cold.
~Abandoned~

Fellow Insomiacs (Slytherin Common Room; 30. January; Selim Faust)
Opeila can't sleep and goes down to the Common Room. There she meets Selim Faust. The two Slytherins drink some Apple Cider and talk.
~Finished~
February
Dark Days (St Mungo's Hospital; 1. February; Solo)
Opeila gets picked up for a few days to visit her mother in the hospital. There she gets into an argument with her father and the situation escalates.
~Finished~

May I Pick Your Mind? (Great Hall; 2. February; Katrina Walker, Flash Holmwood)
Opeila chats with two unknown faces.
~Finished~

From a Warm Bed (Girl's Dormitories; 3. February; Girls of House Slytherin)
The third year student Marion Davenport hears strange noises in the middle of the night. Opeila follows her into the Common Room together with some other girls. Soon it is clear that something is not right and the girls try to stop Marion from opening the door.
~Finished~

Something Dire in the Dark (Slytherin Common Room; 3. February; House Slytherin)
One of the girls recklessly opens the door, two seers have visions. Spiders flood into the room and start to bit students. Opeila gets bit three times and experiences excruciating pain for the first time in her life. She is held by Flash Holmwood, who unsuccessfully tries to help her to get rid of the spiders.
~Finished~

Black (Hospital Wing; 3. February; House Slytherin)
The bitten students get treated with a potion, Selim Faust uses the opportunity to take some of the blood with the venom from Opeila, causing her a whole lot of pain.
~Finished~

Stuck in Burning Dreams (Hospital Wing; 3. or 4. February; Flash Holmwood)
Flash visits Opeila in the Hospital Wing. Opeila has a little breakdown and tells Flash that she is scared and believes that she is broken.
~Finished~

Accompaniment (Library; 9. February; Flash Holmwood, Lark Flaer)
The three decorate the library with flowers for an errand.
~Abandoned~

Reading This Time, Really (Library; 11. February; Ruby Cazares, Thomas Lestrange)
Opeila meets both students in the library and threw a few cushions at Thomas for disturbing others.
~Finished~

Valentine's Tea (Small Hall; 14. February; Hogwarts students)
Opeila joins this errand only for house points and sits together with Ruka, Alan Vanes, Griseldis Edelhardt and Alan Noble. Persephone randomly spills hot tea over Evelynn Decipio's head and breaks Opeila's toes when she gets mad. Then she smashes Ruka's head on the table, giving him a concussion because she thinks that he sent Opeila after her. Then Professor Bercegeay ships peopleand gives them a question to ask each other. Opeila ends up being paired with concussed Ruka and asks the Professor to help them to the hospital wing.
~Finished~

A Bitter Retreat (Abandoned Toilets; 14. February; Evelynn Decipio)
Opeila helps Evelynn to treat her burns.
~Finished~

In Sickness and In Health (Hospital Wing; 14. February; Ruka Tân, Persephone Barret, Olphie Bercegeay)
Olphie helps Opeila to take Ruka to the Hospital Wing, dragging Persephone along. Then Ruka throws up over Opeila's shoes.
~Abandoned~

Privacy (Rehearsal Room; 15. February; Ruka Tân)
Opeila sees Ruka with Jack's hat and talks to him. She ends up telling him some stuff about her family.
~Finished~

Restore Glory from Dust (Trophy Room; 15. February; Griseldis Edelhardt, Marla Quinlan, Allister-Jameson MacAllister, Lark Flaer, Thora Larkston)
Gris leads the group to the Trophy Room and the five students clean it together.
~Abandoned~

Candy Boy (Small Hall; 16. February; Galton Lansdale)
Opeila meets Galton and agrees to buy him some candy for three sickles. Galton doesn't know that said candy was laced with love potion.
~Finished~

Candyman (Courtyard; 16. February; Vladimir Athanatos)
Opeila buys some laced sherbert lemon to sell it to Galton.
~Finished~

Hiding out (Slytherin Common Room; 16. February; Solo)
After selling laced candy to Galton, Opeila hides in the Common Room for the rest of the day.
~Finished~

Legacy (Study Room; 17. February; Flash Holwood, Jack Burnett)
Opeila sees Flash in the Study Room, upset over a letter. Opeila finds out that it is his birthday and tries to lighten his mood up a little, but then Jack joins them and makes things uncomfortable.
~Finished~

Try to be proud (Trophy Room; 19. February; Kaegen Deathmote)
Opeila wanders through the castle after curfew and ends up in the Trophy Room. She cuts her hand and thereby lures the dhampir Kaegen Deathmote to the room as well. She first is a little frightened but in the end she is just annoyed of the things he says.
~Finished~

Warm Hearts, Cold Dessert (Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour; 25. February; Mildred Wilson, Willow Anderson)
Opeila has to go to Diagon Alley to buy a new robe and meets Mildred and Willow. Willow gives Opeila a friendship bracelet.
~Abandoned~

Naps and Forgotten Quills, Mind You (Library; 26. February; Kevin O'Reilly, Willow Anderson, Ivy Bellamy)
Opeila meets Kevin in the Library. Ivy and Willow join them soon.
~Finished~

Waiting for...something (Slytherin Common Room; 26. February; Jack Burnett)
Opeila waits for Jack in the Common Room and then tells him what he has done. In the end she isn't sure anymore what she tries to achieve with that.
~Finished~

Hide and Seek (Hogwarts; 27. February; Game)
Opeila hides in the Great Hall but is soon found by Kara.
~Finished~

Private Preparing (Charms Office; 27. February; Artemis Vernatis)
Opeila decides not to trust Jack. She asks her Charms Professor for some out of class information.
~Finished~

Physical Problems for Once (Charms Classroom; 28. February; Jack Burnett)
Opeila now feels the whole effect of her blood clot that Selim gave her when he took her blood.
Jack sees her almost collapsing in the lesson and helps her.
~Abandoned~

An unexpected Meeting (Courtyard; 29. February; Sean Hearth)
Opeila catches Sean staring at her and the two students talk for a while.
~Abandoned~
March
Not My First Pick (Abandoned Toilets; 3. March; Students from House Slytherin)
A note in the Common Room tells the students that Victor Moore hides in the bathroom. Opeila is the first to arrive, soon followed by Dan Palmer, Percival Gray and Jack Burnett. Jack and Opeila defend Victor while the other two seem rather aggressive. Soon Kara and Savannah join as well, both totally clueless about the situation. Opeila then has a vision and Kara slaps her out of it. Opeila starts to deeply dislike Kara.
~Finished~

Embracing the Beast (Abandoned Toilets; 4. March; Aurelia Notrésvace, Kyle DeRook)
Opeila hears Kyle yelling and enters the Toilets. Before things can escalate, Aurelia joins them.
~Abandoned~

Compliments and Motivation (Classroom; 8. March; Woman's Day Errand)
Opeila writes motivating cards with some other students.
~Abandoned~

Seeing the Use of the Beyond (Slytherin Common Room; 9. March; Tyranni Whitethorn)
Opeila waits for Tyranni in the Common Room. She has an idea that she wants to tell the other seer about.
~Abandoned~

Sweet, Sweet Art (Great Hall; 11. March; Decorating Desserts Errand)
Opeila and a few other students decorate cupcakes together.
~Abandoned~

Happy Birthday! (Rehearsal Room; 12. March; Friends and better acquaintances of Opeila)
Opeila turns 12 and Mildred organizes a surprise party for Opeila.
~Abandoned~

Weekend Lunchtime (Great Hall; 13. March; Thora Larkston)
Opeila goes to sit with Thora and the two of them talk a little.
~Abandoned~

Running out of Air (Courtyard; 14. March; Willow Anderson)
Opeila has a panicattack in the middle of the night and runs out of the castle. In the courtyard she is found by Willow, who she had before only seen as the weird friendship bracelet girl. Willow talks to her until Opeila calms down.
~Finished~

Guilt and Accusation (Great Hall; 14. March; Caradoc Browne)
Opeila has a second panic attack in front of the Great Hall. Caradoc calms her down.
~Finished~

A Place for the Miserable (Abandoned Toilets; 15. March; Ivy Bellamy)
Opeila enters the toilets and finds Ivy crying over a bad test.
~Finished~

Pondering Everything (Great Lake; 15. March; Flash Holmwood)
Opeila tells Flash everything about her family situation.
~Finished~

Vented Out Frustrations (Library; 16. March; Breana Oliveire)
Breana tries a spell and it backfires.
~Abandoned~

Skipping Stones (Great Lake; 21. March; Alan Vanes)
Opeila keeps Alan company at the lake.
~Abandoned~

Hogwarts' Got Talent: Showtime! (Rehearsal Room; 22. March; Event)
Jack Burnett signed Opeila up for playing the violin. She does it, but is furious with Jack.
~Performance done~

Birds and Brooms (Quidditch Training Pitch; 23. March; Dan Palmer)
Opeila watches Dan during Quidditch Training and for the first time is fascinated by flying.
~Abandoned~

Farther Than The Eye Can See (Astronomy Tower; 24. March; Dmitri Jones)
Opeila meets the third year in an emotional moment on the Astronomy Tower.
~Finished~
April
A Muggle World In Crisis (Great Hall; 1. April; Open Thread)
Opeila And Tyranni approach some Professors during breakfast to ask them about the virus.
~Abandoned~

April Fools' Pool Party (Grounds; 1. April; Event)
Jack Burnett made his own pool. Opeila joins him first, but when too many people arrive, she stays at the side.
~Event Over~

Birthday for Two (Great Lake; 2. April; Event)
Opeila attends Alan's and Willow's birthday party, but stays in the background after giving the two their gifts.
~Event Over~

Mandrakes for Medicine (Herbology; 3. April; Errand)
Opeila helps collecting Mandrakes to make medicine.
~Errand Complete~

The Icy Lake (The Great Lake; 3. April; Errand)
Opeila helps collecting... the plural of octopus... to make medicine.
~Errand Complete~

Spill the Tea (Common Room; 3. April; Jack Burnett, Shen Lee, Hanako Tone, Seth Reed)
Opeila barges into a conversation between Shen and Jack like some spoiled brat, then gets saved from that uncomfortable situation by Hanako.
~Abandoned~

Of Clubs and Visions (Divination Office; 4. April; Rosalind Kibitzer)
Opeila asks Professor Kibitzer for help with her seer club.
~Finished~

The Dorm Battles (Slytherin Common Room; 5. April; House Slytherin)
Opeila organizes a pillowfight for the dorm teams to fight against each other.
~Game Over~

Two minutes or less, Faust. (Common Room; 6. April; Selim Faust)
Opeila enters the Common Room to get revenge, but then she ends up making a dangerous deal...
~Finished~

Parchment and Ink Blotches (Library; 7. April; Percival Rainwood)
Opeila falls asleep in the library and ends up helping a housemate with charms.
The new acquaintance stays in her mind for a long time...
~Finished~

Time to Talk (Head of House Office; 8. April; Hjørdis Jensen)
Opeila decides to pay her head of house a visit and tells her everything she knows.
~Abandoned~

A Lot of Sway (Flying Office; 10. April; Olphie Bercegeay, Aaron Jones)
Aaron and Opeila try to convince Olphie to help them organize the secret blossom ball.
~Abandoned~

Opeila (Letters; 11. April; Vladimir Athanatos)
Opeila asks Vladimir to meet her so she can ask him questions, but then he wants her to be his Blossom Ball date. Opeila accepts.
~Finished~

I... might have done something... (Common Room; 12. April; Flash Holmwood)
Opeila tells Flash about the trouble she got herself into and asks him for help.
~Finished~

Cranky Cat (Magical Menagery; 14. April; Solo)
Opeila goes home for a few days on Easter and her grandmother buys her her cat, Loras.
~Finished~

An Out-Of-Hogwarts-Meeting (Madam Malkin; 15. April; Willow Anderson)
Opeila and Willow meet in Diagon Alley to buy dresses for the Blossom Ball.
~Abandoned~

The Course of True Love (Library; 16. April; Alexx Séverin)
Opeila doesn't pay attention and runs into Alexx.
~Abandoned~

Making New Friends (Owlery; 16. April; Ezekiel Wasek)
Opeila goes to the owlery to send away another letter she doesn't expect an answer to. She shares her thoughts with a housemate.
~Finished~

Another Acquaintance (Quidditch Training Pitch; 18. April; Adonis Thorn)
Adonis crashes into the Quidditch stands to catch the snitch, getting Opeila to question his sanity.
~Abandoned~

Where did we go wrong? (Great/Small Hall; 19. April; Open Thread)
Opeila watches Hufflepuff's Head of House lose it. The man dances through the halls, knocking kids out of his way.
~Thread Finished~

Let's Talk War, Partners! (Common Room; 19. April; Jack Burnett, Tyranni Whitethorn, Flash Holmwood, Bridget Collins, Thora Larkston, Dan Palmer, Thomas Lestrange)
Opeila owls Dan, Tyr, Flash and Jack to meet her in the common room to share information and prepare for the ball.
~Abandoned~

Catching Up (Great Lake; 20. April; Thomas Lestrange)
Opeila asks Thomas to meet her at the lake to ask him some questions. Instead of getting answers, she gets thrown into the lake.
~Finished~

Important Lessons (Astronomy Tower; 21. April; Jack Warren)
Opeila looks for a moment of privacy. Too bad, that it was not meant to be a long moment...
~Abandoned/Off-Screen~

Dancing in the Moonlight (Ballroom; 22. April; Percival Rainwood)
Percival asks Opeila to help him practice his dancing and she agrees. Both of them get themselves in an uncomfortable situation.
~Finished~

Aren't we all just Children? (Great Lake; 24. April; Icarus Sable)
One day before the ball, Opeila makes another new acquaintance.
~Abandoned~

More than the Soul can take (Narcissa Malfoy Dormitory; 25. April; Kara Capricorn; Cassandra Ironwoods
Opeila is haunted by nightmares and has a little late night talk with her dormmates.
~Abandoned~

Secret Blossom Ball (Quidditch Pitch; 25. April; Main Story Event)
Opeila goes to the ball with her date Vladimir. Things escalate faster than she expected...
~Finished~

Why Would You?! (Grounds; 28. April; Rafael D'Spacito)
Opeila confronts Rafael after the Blossom Ball.
~Abandoned~

Asking a Favour (Great Hall; 29. April; Selim Faust)
After several incidences where she did more harm than good, Opeila wants to learn how to fight without a wand. She asks Selim for help.
~Finished~
May
Committing a Crime (Head of House Office; 10. May; House Slytherin)
Opeila gathers some students to prepare a surprise for their head of house.
~Abandoned~

Toilet Therapy (Abandoned Toilets; 18. May; Jorah Moussa)
Opeila hides in the Abandoned Toilets to find some privacy. But she is not the only one with that idea.
~Abandoned~

I'm done with you, I'm done with it all. (Common Room; 25. May; Solo)
Opeila writes a letter to Jack Burnett but never sends it.
~Finished~
June
SLYTHERIN VICTORY CELEBRATION (Common Room; 1. June; House Event)
Opeila organizes a party for the house, after their month of successful fighting for the house cup.
~Finished~

The Aftermath of a Party (Narcissa Malfoy Dormitory; 1. June; Dormmates)
Opeila takes some food with her and stays up in her dorm for a bit after her party is busted.
~Abandoned~

Makeover and Manicures (Courtyard; 3. June; Errand)
Opeila joins the Makeover Errand with Ileen Knight.
~Inactive Bystander~

Flavoured Animals? (Courtyard; 4. June; Errand)
Opeila attends the teabag errand together with some Ravenclaws.
~Abandoned~

"Dear Percival..." (Common Room; 4. June; Percival Rainwood)
Percival hears Opeila trying to tell her feelings to her cat. They end up coming together.
~Finished~

Sleep Yoga (Rehearsal Room; 6. June; Errand)
Opeila talks to Gris for a bit, but when Alan Noble joins, she decides to leave the two lovebirds alone.
~Finished~

Wielding Magic (Classroom; 7. June; Leonard Oaksworth)
Opeila and Leonard practice together and she helps him with his Levitation Spell.
~Abandoned~

What's a Tent without... (Letters; 15. June; Solo)
Opeila asks Vladimir to join their tent, explaining what happened at the ball.
~Finished~

Dear Seilun | Kind Regards, E. Decipio (Letters; 17. June; Evelynn Decipio)
Evelynn asks Opeila to meet her.
~Finished~

Seilun Yourself Short (Great Lake; 17. June; Evelynn Decipio)
Opeila and Evelynn meet at the Great Lake.
~Abandoned~

"Don't you dare!" (Grounds; 17. June; Scott Alexander)
Loras runs away, into the forbidden forest. While Opeila stands at the edge of the forest, short before curfew, the prefect Scott Alexander finds her.
~Abandoned~

A Legal Event for Once (Classroom; 18. June; Event)
Opeila organises an event that doesn't break any rules.
~Finished~

Stand still, I'm gonna kill... (Great Stairs; 19. June; Open)
Hanako splashes water at Opeila on the great stairs. But the two of them have witnesses.
~Abandoned~

Locking The Doors (Great Hall; 19. June; Open)
After multiple attacks, the Professors set some new rules.
~Finished~

Of Squids, Tents... (and Doppelgangers?) (Library; 21. June; Zykeal Lane)
Opeila talks to Zyk about wands and water creatures.
~Finished~

Sharing Suspicions (Classroom; 22. June; Caradoc Browne)
Opeila meets Professor Browne in a classroom to tell him some things.
~Abandoned~

"Shymane..." (Letters; 24. June; Solo)
Opeila writes Nico a letter.
~Finished~

Playdate (Grounds; 24. June; Open)
Alan organizes a playdate with pets and Opeila decides to attend with Loras. Who knows, maybe she might learn something from more experienced cat owners?
~Inactive Bystander~

A Dangerous Discovery (Grounds; date tbd; Flash Holmwood)
Opeila tells Flash about her fears.
~Finished~
Summer
Reducio

Tent of Chaos (London Quidditch Stadium; 2. July; Tentmates)
Opeila and her tentmates set up their tent. Soon chaos breaks loose.
~Abandoned~

The Early Bird Gets The Eggs (London Quidditch Stadium; 5. July; Marshal Mozor)
Opeila meets one of the new first years at breakfast.
~Finished~

Diabolical Donut Drama (London Quidditch Stadium; 6. July; Margo White, Amadea Campbell, Slava, Durmstrang)
Opeila and Amadea get pranked with donuts filled with hot sauce.
~Finished~

Trip to London: Museum (London Quidditch Stadium; 8. July; Event)
Opeila makes some new acquaintances and learns about famous people.
~Inactive Bystander~

Nightmares (London Quidditch Stadium; 15. July; Aurelia Notrésvace)
Opeila wakes up in the middle of the night after a weird dream. She talks to Aurelia about it.
~Abandoned~

The Watchers (London Quidditch Stadium; 16. July; Event)
Opeila watches the Quidditch game Durmstrang vs Hufflepuff and talks to (and is sat on by) some weird third years.
~Inactive Bystander~

What is the First Rule... (London Quidditch Stadium; 19. July; House Event)
Half of Slytherin woke up with an invitation in their hands. They meet at the Quidditch Stadium where they get a number branded into their arm. Victor then puts them into groups.
~Finished~

Team 3 & 4 (London Quidditch Stadium; 19. July; House Event)
Victor tells the rest of the house about Opeila letting Vladimir into the common room. Opeils then gets attacked by Nico. (Note- Report Nico's attack to Professor Jensen)
~Finished~

It is my Turn (Cambridge; date tbd; Solo)
Opeila and her family hear about her mother's death. Opeila is not as shook as she thought she would be.
~Finished~

Double-Loss (Cambridge; date tbd; Solo)
Opeila's grandmother dies and Opeila is heartbroken.
~Finished~

Losing a Home (Cambridge; date tbd; Solo)
Opeila is told the dark secret of the family and her and her father have to flee from home.
~Finished~

To: Lord Winter (Letters; date tbd; Airlia Winter)
The letter is written by Opeila's grandmother to explain the situation to Lord Winter.
~Finished~

Spinning my Life away (Middlesborough; date tbd; Airlia Winter)
Opeila leaves England.
~Abandoned~
Colourcoding: Hufflepuff, Slytherin , Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Professors
Last edited by Opeila Winters on 1 Jan 2022, 21:47, edited 50 times in total.

22 May 2020, 12:18
Hogwarts; A History (Year 2 2020/2021)
Made by @Sean Hearth
Schoolyear
Reducio
September
The Way Things Change (Hogwarts Express; 1. September; Willow Anderson, Sylvain Indarys, Flash Holmwood)
Opeila returns to Hogwarts and spents the time on the train with her friends.
~Finished~

Hallucinations? (Grounds; 1. September, Zykeal Lane)
Opeila uses the carriages for the first time and encounters a thestral. She talks to Zyk about it.
~Abandoned~

First Night, New Friends (Narcissa Malfoy Dormitory; 1. September; Dormmates)
Opeila meets some old and new acquaintances.
~Abandoned~

Terrifying Temptation (Dungeons; 3. September; Solo or pv)
Opeila tries to contacts the hags and then gets terrified of herself.
~Finished~

Chaos Cat (Owlery; 5. September; Katherine Labrouder)
Opeila's cat goes crazy in the owlery and Opeila runs after him. She then encounters Katherine.
~Finished~

Brawl in the Hall (Great Hall; 7. September; Groupthread)
Opeila witnesses some students fighting and tries to help before anyone gets injured.
~Left~

Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Abandoned Bathroom; 7. September; Kyle DeRook)
Opeila walks in on werewolf Kyle DeRook, a day before full moon.
~Finished~

Searching an Anchor (Charms Office; 8. September; Artemis Vernatis)
After getting beat up by Kyle, Opeila shows up at Professor Vernatis' office in the middle of the night.
~Abandoned~

Watercats? (Classroom; 12. September; Selim Faust)
Opeila joins the pet washing errand.
~Abandoned~

Linked by Darkness 1.0, Linked by Darkness 2.0 (Corridors, Classroom; 14. September; Howard White)
Howard sees the dark marks on Opeila's legs and approaches her about them.
~Abandoned~

A Date with the Sun (Quidditch Pitch; 16. September; Percival Rainwood)
Percival invites Opeila on a date.
~Finished~

Storytime (Narcissa Malfoy Dormitory; 19. September; Koko Riddle)
Opeila tells Koko about the adventures of her first year.
~Finished~

Let's Study! (Study Room; 21. September; Kaegan Chase)
Opeila meets a Gryffindor first year.
~Abandoned~

Freezing (Great Lake; 22. September; Wyatt Starkey; Cassandra Ironwoods; May Moonstar; Pericles Dralt; Alec Mason; Paisley Brown)
Opeila finds Wyatt after he got thrown into the Great Lake.
~Abandoned~

Pride and Prejudice (Girls' Lavatory; 26. September; Ami Procoppio)
Looking for her hairbrush, she walks in on Ami Procoppio, applying makeup in a way Opeila never saw on a girl before.... Beards and stuff...
~Abandoned~

I wanna know this! (Library; 27. September; Ruka Burnett-Tân)
Opeila meets Ruka in the library. Together they research thestrals.
~Abandoned~

Wear it with Pride Ambition... (Slytherin Common Room; 28. September; Groupthread)
The Viridian Vipers get their brooches.
~Finished~
October
If I was a Flag... (Muggle Studies Classroom; 1. October; Aaron Jones)
Opeila decides to attend the flag creating errand and for the first time since the blossom ball talks to Aaron Jones again.
~Finished~

Reggie, Scary? (Great Lake; 2. October; Falentra Black)
Opeila meets Falentra at the lake. Together with the fourth year's huge spider.
~Abandoned~

This'll be fun. (Study Room; 3. October; Charms Study Group)
Opeila meets with a study group, but it ends up being very uneventful.
~Abandoned~

Smile, My Dear (Great Lake; 4. October; Alexander Baron)
Opeila talks to one of the foreign students, a Durmstrang, for the first time.
~Abandoned~

Master of Tides (Rehearsal Room; 7. October; Illowy Magnard)
When walking down a corridor, Opeila hears a violin, playing a familiar melody. She decides to follow the sound and finds Illowy playing.
~Finished~

Gaining Confidence (Quidditch Training Pitch; 10. October; Annie Morgan)
Opeila coincidently meets Annie, who is training.
~Abandoned~

Excuse me, Mr. Caretaker...? (Trophy Room; 11. October; Kit Paine)
Loras makes a mess after getting scared by another cat. When Opeila unsuccessfully tries to get him off a shelf, the caretaker helps her.
~Finished~

Of Brunettes and Gingers (Girls' Lavatory; 12. October; Sarah Lightwood)
Sarah walks in on Opeila holding a pack of hairdye. They end up dying Opeila's hair together.
~Abandoned~

Rule 1: Don't touch the Unknown (Classroom; 13. October; Marshal Mozor)
Opeila prepares Marshal for the ball.
~Abandoned~

Ballpanics! (Narcissa Malfoy Dormitory; 16. October, Dormmembers)
Opeila and the girls are getting ready for the ball.
~Abandoned~

The Fall Ball | Masquerade (Ballroom; 16. October; Event)
Opeila goes to the Masquerade Ball together with her boyfriend Percival.
~Left~

The Fall Ball | Hunt (Corridors; 16. October; Event)
Opeila follows the hunt for a while, but gets a panic attack (off-screen) and leaves.
~Left~

Before Death Do Us Part (Slytherin Common Room; 16. October; Percival Rainwood)
Opeila finally breaks up with Percival.
~Finished~

Group E: Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin (Duelling Club; 18. October; Willow Anderson, May Moonstar, Adonis Thorn, Aurelia Notrésvace)
Opeila fights in her first duel, moderated by Aurelia, against Willow and May out of all people...
~Finished~

Fall Games (Spectator Thread) (Quidditch Pitch; 23. October; Event)
Opeila decides to attend a Hogwarts Quidditch game for the first time, despite having to see people there she would rather avoid.
~Abandoned~

It is still your Birthday! (Slytherin Common Room; 25. October; Percival Rainwood)
Despite having broken up with him, Opeila prepares a little surprise for Percival's birthday- without letting him know it's from her.
~Left~

It's Halloween! (Owlery; 27th October; Flash Holmwood)
Opeila asks Flash to spend Halloween together.
~Finished~

Goblin' It Up (Astronomy; 30. October; Flash Holmwood)
The first stop for the pair's trick-or-treating trip is the Astronomy Tower. Opeila gets a popsicle that looks like planet Saturn.
~Left~

Goblin' It Up (Flying; 30. October; Flash Holmwood)
Opeila drags her best friend all the way down to flying to get their next candy.
~Left~

Goblin' It Up (Ballroom; 30. October; Flash Holmwood)
Finally the Slytherins arrive at the ballroom. They missed the beginning of the movie, but Opeila would not trade it for the great time she had.
~Left~

The Truth is in the Cards? (Classroom; 31. October; Alina Rosier)
Opeila hears of Alina offerin Tarot Card Readings. She can't resist to check it out, is it nonsense, or is the Hufflepuff really a fellow seer?
~Abandoned~

Leading the Pack (Slytherin Common Room; 31. October; House Event)
Three students, including a werewolf are reported missing on a full moon night. The students are locked in their common room during that crisis.
~Finished~
November
Keep it Hidden (Potions Classroom; 4th November; Solo)
Opeila chooses to keep her former last name in form of a second name, which has the same first letter.
~Finished~

I've seen Things... (Head of House's Office; 4. November; Hjørdis Jensen)
Opeila shares some of her demons with her head of house.
~Abandoned~

Outside Breakfast (Great Lake; 7. November; Dewey Hughes)
He watches Opeila swipe a can of hot chocolate from the breakfast table and follows her outside.
~Abandoned~

Tiny Crocodile...? (Courtyard; 10. November; Cecily Quinn)
Loras meets a lizard and is creeped out. Opeila get's to meet the owner, Cecily.
~Abandoned~

Another Acquaintance (Slytherin Common Room; 14. November; Calvon Faux)
Opeila meets a semi-new Slytherin.
~Abandoned~

Owlery Picnic (Owlery; 15. November; Griseldis Edelhardt)
Opeila decides to spend lunchtime in the owlery. Soon she's accompanied by a familiar student.
~Abandoned~

Returning (Room of Requirement; 18. November; Scarlett Aden)
Opeila returns to the room of requirement with mixed feelings. Unexpectedly she makes a new acquaintance.
~Abandoned~

Warnings were given for Safety: 1, 2 (Chamber of Secrets; 22. November; Wyatt Starkey, Hanako Tone, Cassandra Ironwoods, Flash Holmwood)
Opeila is locked into the Chamber of Secrets by Hanako, who falls asleep and accidentally keeps her there the whole night. Wyatt finds her and they take her back to the Common Room.
~Abandoned~

Winter Holidays Interview (Corridors; 27. November; Dealla Prince)
Dee is getting stories for her first article for the headliners together.
~Finished~
December
I Will Never Fit In! (Slytherin Common Room; 1. December; Lilvi Rose Quirk)
Opeila meets a first year in the common room.
~Abandoned~

Holidays in Hogsmeade (Hogsmeade Main Square; 5. December; Errand)
Opeila spends an exciting afternoon in Hogsmeade- With permission!
~Abandoned~

Secretive Snakes and Songs (Library; 6. December; Margo White)
Opeila and Margo create presents for the Secret Santa Errand together.
~Abandoned~

Gift Making (Study Room; 11. December; Adlai Rod)
Opeila and Adlai wrap gifts together in the Common Room
~Finished~

Hogwarts on Ice (Great Lake; 12. December; Event)
Opeila joins an icehockey game hosted by Ruka.
~Finished~

The Mentor & Mentee (Great Lake; 14. December; Bloom Silverton)
~Abandoned~

GALIM'S DESK (Muggle Studies; 16. December; Maya Galim)
Opeila visits the Muggle Studies Professor to ask her something about wax figures.
~Finished~

Late Tidings (Corridors; 16. December; Alan Vanes, Pericles Dralt, Mathias Pride)
Opeila meets Mathias who is breaking curfew. She refuse to leave him alone outside.
~Abandoned~

Weighing on Me (Room of Requirement; 17. December; Jack Burnett)
Opeila uses her birthday card.
~Finished~

Viridian Roses (Letters; 19. December; Amara Dragamior)
Amara sends each of the duellists a rose and a letter.
~Finished~

En Garde! (Small Hall; 20. December; Elena Jangleton)
Opeila and Elena hide inside a room together, share chocolate frogs and spy on the suits of armor near the Great Hall.
~Finished~

Meeting a Sister (Library; 20. December; Michael Miller)
Opeila meets Michael Miller.
~Abandoned~

A Christmas Note to... (Owlery; 25. December; Letters)
Opeila sends away Christmas gifts.
~Abandoned~

Looking for Help (Hospital Wing; 25. December; Kelsey Brumby)
Opeila hits her head on a table and has a talk with the nurse.
~Abandoned~

Can't be too difficult, right? (Great Lake; 27. December; Kazuo Shimada)
After her ice-hockey game, Opeila goes back onto the ice and tries to improve her skating skills.
~Abandoned~
January
Branching Out (At Dralt's; 30. December- 1. January; Pericles Dralt)
Opeila gets a weird letter at breakfast time, that suddenly changes her life.
~Abandoned~

Winterlands (Hogwarts Express; 3. January; Event)
Opeila goes back to Hogwarts after spending a few days at Dralt's. It's the moment she sees a familiar face at the door of her compartment, that she realizes, that something will go very wrong.
~Finished~

The Aftermath of a Train Crash (Hospital Wing; 3. January; Solo)
After the students are rescued, Opeila is taken to the Hospital Wing with a severe cold and a concussion.
~Finished~

We want the T.Ruth! (Small Hall; Early January; Group)
After vandalizing the Headliner Office, Howard White and Falentra Black burst into the Great Hall during dinner, calling out for T.Ruth.
~Left~

A Three-Years-Meeting (Library; 5. January; Griseldis Edelhardt; Maggie Lovelace
Opeila accidently manages to spill ink on a little Ravenclaw's essay...
~Abandoned~

P.U.R.E. Meet 1 (Outdoor Club Area; 7. January; P.U.R.E. Club)
Opeila attends the first meeting of a club she signed up for a few days ago.
~Inactive Bystander~

It's Going In Circles (Abandoned Toilets; 8. January; Anastasia Beckett)
Opeila needs a moment to process and is found by Anastasia.
~Abandoned~

A Duellist's Problems (Defense against the Dark Arts Classroom; 9. January; Henry Knight)
Henry sits alone and catches Opeila's attention...
~Considered not existing~

Light it Up! (Courtyard; 11. January; Flash Holmwood, Dan Palmer, Kazuo Shimada)
Opeila joins the firemaking in a blizzard errand.
~Complete~

We need an Idea. Quickly. (Corridors; 12. January; Valencia Deathstout)
After the Dhampir chaos in the Great Hall, Opeila wants to help restore peace between the students. For that she pulls a dhampir, Valencia, aside to talk to her.
~Abandoned~

Group E: Gryffindor vs Slytherin (Duelling Club; 23. January; Adonis Thorn, Meenauh Silmataurea, Galton Lansdale)
Opeila has her second duel against two Gryffindor third years.
~Finished~

Sweet Dreams, Fellow Insomniacs (Astronomy Tower; 23. January; Cassandra Ironwoods, Starlee Kennedy)
Opeila joins the sleepover errand in the astronomy tower.
~Complete~

Out of Sight (Grounds; 24. January; Jacob Hawthorn, Paige Chase)
Loras runs off and Opeila meets two Ravenclaws trying to find him.
~Finished~

Muggles are Humans too! (Courtyard; 30. January; Paige Chase, May Moonstar, Kazuo Shimada; Frost Cira, Lucia Fox, Jennifer King, Michael Miller, Illowy Magnard)
Paige starts a manifestation for muggles in the courtyard. Of course that lures in the bloodpurists after a while...
~Finished~

Girl's Night (The Narcissa Malfoy Dormitory; 30. January; Dormmembers (Anja Murtaja, Violet Carrington)
Opeila and her dormmates eat candy and look at magical magazines.
~Abandoned~
February
Keep Wiggling! (Abandoned Bathroom; 1. February; Ileen Knight, Aly Salinger)
After the groundkeeper bought a bunch of worms without thinking about their survival, Opeila decides to join his emergency errand. But how does one take care of a flobberworm?
~Abandoned~

Safe Place (Grounds; 12. February; Eri Windstone)
Opeila meets Eri Windstone.
~Abandoned~

Sweet! (Great Hall; 13. February; Evelynn Decipio)
Opeila participates in another errand, together with two acquaintances from her first year...
~Abandoned~

Flash, Jack B. & Opeila (Astronomy Tower; 14. February; Flash Holmwood, Jack Burnett)
Opeila gets paired with Flash and Jack for Valentine's day.
~Finished~

Bribery works! Most of the time anyway. (Duelling Club; 16. February; Callie Jensen)
Opeila meets Callie and learns of her technique for training.
~Abandoned~

In Search of the Source of the Creeping Darkness (Dungeons; 17. February; House Slytherin)
Opeila follows some students into the dungeons and inhales toxic gases.
~Inactive Bystander~

Checking on the Enemy (Letters; 18. February; Vladimir Athanatos)
Opeila reaches out to Vlad but gets fake letters back.
~Finished~

Happy Times (Room of Requirement; 20. February; Willow Anderson, Sylvain Wyllt, Bridget Collins, Flash Holmwood)
Opeila is organizing a small birthday party with friends for Flash.
~Abandoned~

Kit's Office Hours (Caretaker's Office; 21. February; Kit Paine)
Opeila found a lost item on the grounds and takes it up to the caretaker's office.
~Left~

Just Curious (Courtyard; 23. February; Quinlan Knight, William Erikson, Ginger Crowdy)
Opeila meets some new students and is pretty weirded out by Ginger.
~Finished~
March
Of Studying and Selfcontrol Issues (Library; 3. March; Ginger Crowdy)
Ginger comes to apologize to Opeila... For what exactly remains unclear.
~Abandoned~

New Friends! (Abandoned Toilets; 10. March; Laura Thompson Brook, Quinlan Knight, Emily Flower)
New Friends... more or less. Opeila enters the bathroom to a Gryffindor girl being covered with bleeding wounds. As if that wasn't enough, she then claimed that she was being bullied by all of Slytherin and some of the other houses for... being in a different house than Slytherin. Asking to be friends after she dared to make claims such as this was simply... Opeila was speechless.
~Abandoned~

Please, No More Birthdays (Letters; 10. March; Flash Holmwood)
Flash declines Opeila's birthday invitation and sends her her present via owl.
~Finished~

Birthday Bonfire (Grounds; 12. March; Lindsey Springhall, Leonard Oaksworth, Dan Palmer, Marshal Mozor, Sylvain Wyllt)
Opeila and Marshal throw a birthday party on the grounds together.
~Abandoned~

Letters between Strangers (Letters; 28. March; Aurora Ranvier, Paige Grant)
Opeila signed up for the Quill Pal system and didn't get one but two partners assigned!
~Finished~
April
Under the Surface (Duelling Club; 7. April; Illowy Magnard)
Opeila and Illowy train together.
~Abandoned~

You're Back! (Corridors; 11. April; Ruka Burnett-Tân)
Opeila meets Ruka in the corridors after his long absence.
~Abandoned~

TLC- Tender Library Care (Library; 17. April; Errand)
Opeila joins an errand and is surprised by the amount of pets that are present.
~Complete~

Inner Scars, Outer Scars (Girl's Lavatory; 17. April; Aurora Ranvier, Atlas Rey)
Opeila is having a moment in the bathroom and is soon accompanied by a few other girls.
~Finished~

Quidditch Anxiety (Small Hall; 18. April; Griseldis Edelhardt, Scarlett Aden, Bridget Collins)
~Abandoned~

Quidditch Scrimmage (Quidditch Pitch; 24. April; Event)
Opeila participates in a Quidditch Game... why remains a mystery.
~Finished~

The Dark Adventure (Basement; 25. April; Kage Suzuki, Laura Thompson Brook)
Opeila catches some kids entering the dungeons and shoos them away.
~Abandoned~

Group E: Ravenclaw vs Slytherin (Duelling Club; 25. April; Adonis Thorn, Callie Jensen, Thomas Baines, Allister-Jameson MacAllister)
Opeila and Adonis win their first duel!
~Finished~
May
Bowtie (Owlery; 7. May; Gerald Fawkes)
/
~Abandoned~

Soul- No, Wandmates! (Library, 18. May, Nikolai Valtersen)
/
~Abandoned~

Like Riding a What Now? (Quidditch Pitch; 21. May; Anja Murtaja)
Opeila joins another errand.
~Abandoned~

Seers Unite! (Classroom; 22. May; Seers)
Opeila starts the first seer club meeting.
~Abandoned~

This AGAIN? (Owlery; 25. May; Solo)
Opeila learns that she won't return to Winter's.
~Finished~

Quill Pal Mission 2.0 (Letters; 27. May; Lavinia Cloven)
Opeila gets a new Quill Pal.
~Abandoned~

Of Wasps and Butterflies (Grounds; 28. May; Lamont Runesby)
Opeila meets Lamont.
~Abandoned~

A Ball, Again? (Narcissa Malfoy Dormitory; 29. May; Anja Murtaja)
Opeila gets ready for the Blossom Ball.
~Abandoned~

Blossom Ball- Underworld (Courtyard; 29. May, Zykeal Lane)
Opeila goes to the ball with Zyk.
~Left~

Blossom Ball- Spring Festival (Grounds; 29. May; Percival Gray)
Opeila is exchanges a few words with Percival and fixes his suit.
~Abandoned~
June
Read All About it (Study Room; 7. June; Winnie Harper)
Opeila finds Winnie's Jack-Burnett-Love-Journal.
~Abandoned~

I like the Flowers, I like the Daffodils (Narcissa Malfoy Dormitory; 13. June; Sarah Lightwood)
Opeila and Sarah paint flowers on the wall.
~Abandoned~

*Gasp* What's this? (Campgrounds; 15. June; Flash Holmwood)
Opeila and Flash participate in an errand.
~Finished~

Take my Jeans (Great Hall; 19. June; Selina Pendrast-Knight, Aurora Ranvier, Winter Wolfhartz)
Opeila sews new stuff from her abundance of jeans.
~Abandoned~

The Dormbattle 2021 (Slytherin Common Room; 20. June; Event)
Opeila's new dormbattle is a scavenger hunt.
~Finished~

A Silent Morning but Maybe Not (Narcissa Malfoy Dorm; 27. June; Luna Choi)
Opeila and Luna wake up early.
~Abandoned~
Summer
Reducio
July
Way to Go (Hogwarts Express; 1. July; Thora Larkston, Griseldis Edelhardt)
Opeila, Gris and Thors share a compartment.
~Abandoned~

Going Home (Finland; 1. July; Solo)
Opeila returns to Finland.
~Finished~

Dress Distress (Finland; 7. July; Solo)
Opeila and Lady Virtanen argue over dresses.
~Finished~

Summer Ball (Beckett Manor; 10. July; Group)
Opeila and the Virtanens participate in the Summer Ball.
~Abandoned~

Letters from Finland (Finland; 14. July; Solo)
Opeila sends letters to her friends.
~Finished~

Inside the Zuheir Manor (Zuheir Manor; 18. July; Aurelia Notrésvace, Hadrian Zuheir)
Opeila, Lysander, Hadrian and Aurelia spend some time together.
~Abandoned~

A Toad-al Cat-astrophy (Magical Menagerie; 28. July; Belle Florinberger)
Opeila meets Belle and is immediately weirded out.
~Abandoned~
August
Train Fumes (Hogwarts Express; 1. August; Kazuo Shimada, Jack Burnett, Ruka Burnett-Tân)
Opeila shares a compartment with Ruka, Kazuo and Jack.
~Abandoned~

Lake Party (Campgrounds; 3. August; Event)
Opeila spends time by the lake during summer camp.
~Left~

Mysterious Maze Group 5 (Campgrounds; 10. August; Event)
~Abandoned~

Chess Combat 3 (Campgrounds; 14. August; Duel)
Opeila loses her chess combat.
~Finished~
Colourcoding: Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Professors
Last edited by Opeila Winters on 12 Apr 2022, 23:29, edited 69 times in total.