Register
Sign in

30 Dec 2019, 03:03
💜 Yeji Ahn ✶ First Year ✶ Ravenclaw 💜
"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop" - Confucius
Last edited by Yeji Ahn on 3 Jan 2020, 05:00, edited 15 times in total.

Strength - 0 Evasion - 7 Wisdom - 7 Stamina - 5 Arcane Power - 5 Accuracy - 6

30 Dec 2019, 03:46
BASIC INFORMATION

F U L L - N A M E : 안예지 or Yeji Ahn
A G E : 12 (International Age) 13 (Korean Age)
G E N D E R : Female
S C H O O L - Y E A R : Second-year
H O U S E : Ravenclaw
P A T R O N U S : None
W A N D : 22,4 cm larch wood and unicorn hair
Z O D I A C : Taurus
C H I N E S E - Z O D I A C : Tiger
A L I G N M E N T : Neutral Good
R A C E : Asian
L A N G U A G E S : English and 한국어(Korean)
B L O O D - S T A T U S : Half-Blood
Last edited by Yeji Ahn on 27 Sep 2020, 22:26, edited 7 times in total.

30 Dec 2019, 04:12
APPEARANCE

H A I R : Yeji has long dark-brown hair with strands of black hair. She usually keeps her straight down with bangs, but she'll change her hairstyle every so often depending on what outfit she is wearing. Yeji will also dye her hair on occasions but she usually uses natural colors such as black, light brown, and etc.
S K I N : Yeji has milky-white skin which is a very common trait amongst Korean girls.
E Y E S : Yeji has dark-brown almost black pupils, that are slightly squinted. However, her eyes are bigger than average; they are almost cartoon-like.
H E I G H T & W E I G H T : Yeji stands at 138.4 and weighs 31.9 kg. This makes her slightly above average height amongst other Korean girls, especially for her international age. Though she is definitely one of the smallest girls within Hogwarts. Yeji is skinny but at a healthy weight.
P H Y S I C A L - F E A T U R E S : Yeji will always have natural makeup on, as it is just a routine for her to put makeup on. She has an almond-shaped head with puffy cheeks. Her nose is relatively small, and her lips are small but full.
P H O T O S :
Reducio

Image──── Image
──────────────────────────
Image────
Last edited by Yeji Ahn on 27 Sep 2020, 22:28, edited 13 times in total.

30 Dec 2019, 05:11
PERSONALITY

A L L I G N M E N T : Neutral Good

M B T I : ESFP-A - Entertainer

T E M P E R A M E N T : Sanguine

J U N G I A N - A R C H E T Y P E : The Joker

E N N E A G R A M : Mix of Challenger and Achiever

T R A I T S :
- Optimistic
- Perfectionist
- Proud
- Hard-working
- Energetic / Cheerful
- Humorous
- Friendly / Respectful
- Impatient
- Reactive
- Cooperative
- Temperamental
- Sarcastic

S K I L L S :
- Photography
- Styling
- Painting
- Multilingual

H A B I T S :
- Fingernail biting / Fidgeting
- Staring
- Cracking knuckles

F A V O R I T E S :
Reducio

S E A S O N : Spring
A N I M A L : Dolphins
F O O D : 삼겹살
H O B B Y : Shopping!!!!!
H O L I D A Y : 추석
C O L O R : Purple
S P O R T : Soccer
B O O K : "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them"
M O V I E : 부산행
TV S H O W : Running Man
S O N G : "Fancy" - Twice

Z O D I A C :
Reducio
TAURUS

S T R E N G T H S : Reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable

W E A K N E S S E S : Stubborn, possessive, uncompromising

Practical and well-grounded, Taurus is the sign that harvests the fruits of labor. They feel the need to always be surrounded by love and beauty, turned to the material world, hedonism, and physical pleasures. People born with their Sun in Taurus are sensual and tactile, considering touch and taste the most important of all senses. Stable and conservative, this is one of the most reliable signs of the zodiac, ready to endure and stick to their choices until they reach the point of personal satisfaction.

C H I N E S E - Z O D I A C :
Reducio
TIGER

S T R E N G T H S : intelligent, faithful, virtuous, tolerant, staunch, valiant, and respected

W E A K N E S S E S : Over confident, Impulsive, talkative, and short-tempered

Tigers are kind and benevolent. Animals, jazz music or other things that call for imagination are good for them. They rarely feel tired and have rich emotions. Sometimes though, they make brash decisions and are hard to control. However, no matter how many difficulties or obstacles they face, they will never give up. In the end, Tigers live an average life—there are times of joy, sadness and sometimes disappointment.
Last edited by Yeji Ahn on 14 Jan 2020, 06:07, edited 12 times in total.

30 Dec 2019, 05:31
HISTORY

B I R T H - P L A C E : Seoul, South Korea
P A R E N T S : 차경완Kyung Wan Cha & 안현진Hyun-jin Ahn
H I S T O R Y : Yeji Ahn, or 안예지, was born April 27, 2008. Yeji's mother, Kyung Wan Cha( 차경완) was a pure-blooded witch, and Yeji's father, Hyun-jin Ahn(안현진) was a Muggle. They all grew up together in a nice apartment in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, well sort of. Yeji's father is a dentist and her mother worked in the Ministry of Magic. Yeji hardly ever got to see her mother, and her father was always at work. So, Yeji usually stayed with her 고모(Paternal Aunt). There were many other reasons for this as well: Yeji enjoyed being around her cousins, and her school was closer to her aunt's house.

Yeji was never aware of her mother being a witch, and neither did the rest of her family except for her father. One time during the New Year, specifically Yeji's 8th birthday via Korean Age, Yeji's mother returned to Seoul with some gifts. Yeji received some strange candies she had never seen before and a set of exploding snap. Yeji was unbelievable surprised and excited with her gifts and questioned her mother as if it were an FBI interrogation. That night, Yeji's mother decided to tell Yeji a "fantasy story". It was a story about a school of wizards and witches, monsters, and all sorts of crazy magic. It quickly became Yeji's favorite story, and she would constantly imagine herself as a witch. When Yeji was 10, she and her dad were at home playing hide and seek. Yeji, being the little troublemaker she is, decides she would scare her father when she got caught. So when her father entered the room she was in, Yeji jumped out and waved her hands forward, but a bright light appeared from her hands. Yeji's father seemed incredibly happy and immediately called up his wife.

The very next day, Yeji's mother showed up and took her on a walk. It was then that Yeji was informed of the world of magic. Yeji was immediately ready to go to Hogwarts, but her mother stopped her for just a moment. She informed Yeji that if she went to Hogwarts, she would have to be live far from Seoul which means away from friends, family, and essentially her reality as she saw. Yeji, however, wasn't offered the choice to go to the wizarding school in Japan; the reason being that Yeji's mother was a Hogwarts alumna and she lives in London. Yeji's mother preferred for Yeji to go to Hogwarts so that she can still be nearby in case Yeji needs help. Yeji, being an ignorant child, still eagerly chose to attend Hogwarts, but she was only allowed so under one condition. Yeji had study English and become fluent enough that she could take care of herself at Hogwarts. So, Yeji spent the next year studying English while continuing on with her daily life. Eventually, Yeji learned enough English that her mother viewed it as acceptable, though Yeji still struggles. Once 2020 hit, Yeji left Seoul with her mother, and she was first taken to her new home in London; she left for Hogwarts the next day. Before separating from her mother, Yeji was given some money and instructions on where to get all her supplies.

Yeji was extremely nervous during her first day at Hogwarts. For starters, Yeji still wasn't fluent in English so she was scared to interact with anyone. Luckily she was able to get all of her supplies with relative ease and made her way to the Great Hall so she could get sorted. Yeji didn't really care what house she was sorted in, but she assumed she would be placed in house Slytherin. The main reason is that Yeji's mother was a Slytherin alumna, and Yeji possesses many qualities of a Slytherin. So, she was rather surprised when she was placed in house Ravenclaw, but nevertheless, she was still excited to be at Hogwarts.
Last edited by Yeji Ahn on 11 Jan 2020, 19:16, edited 8 times in total.

30 Dec 2019, 05:40
CONNECTIONS

PRE-HOGWARTS

안현진Hyun-jin Ahn :
(Photo taken August 2005)
- Father
- Muggle
- Born and currently living in Seoul, South Korea
- Relationship Status: 10/10

차경완Kyung Wan Cha :
(Photo taken March 1997)
- Mother
- Pure-blood
- Born in Seoul, South Korea. Lives in London, England.
- Relationship Status: 9.5/10
GRYFFINDOR
SLYTHERIN
HUFFLEPUFF

[Acquantice] Teiki Laurent
[Enemy] Airlia Winter
RAVENCLAW
Last edited by Yeji Ahn on 26 Jan 2020, 01:20, edited 10 times in total.

1 Jan 2020, 12:29
THREADS
[C] - Completed----------|----------[A] - Abandoned----------|----------[P] - In Progress
PRE-HOGWARTS
Reducio
SECOND-YEAR
Reducio
THIRD-YEAR
Reducio
Last edited by Yeji Ahn on 26 Jan 2020, 01:19, edited 2 times in total.

3 Jan 2020, 04:59
THROUGH THE YEARS
FIRST-YEAR
Reducio

Image──── Image
Image──── Image
SECOND-YEAR
Reducio