Full Name: Guinevere Brand
House: Slytherin
Wand: 32,5 cm hornbeam wood and phoenix feather
School Year: First year
Patronus: Unkown
Amortentia: Soil, fire, rain
Species: Human, half-blood

History/Background Story:
Guinevere grew up in the countryside of China, where her family lived with her maternal grandparents. In a small valley along the Yangtze River delta, she helped her grandfather cultivate the fertile soil and grow crops of millet each year.

When her father, Thomas Brand was called to be a professor of Edinburgh University (where he had completed his thesis), he brought his wife and children to Scotland for a new chapter. A scientific minded muggle, Thomas was keen for the family's relocation in order to be closer to his childhood home and to share his experiences with his three children and wife. The Brands adjusted well to the northern climate and continued to live their ordinary muggle life.

Gwen's mother, Yan Zhelan Brand, was a Chinese half-blood witch. As her oldest two sons had showed no sign of magical ability, Yan chose never to reveal the enchanting but confusing wizarding world to her family.
Last edited by Guinevere Brand on 25 Oct 2019, 01:14, edited 2 times in total.

24 Oct 2019, 23:57
Guinevere Brand - First Year Slytherin
Gwen's Trunk:

Statistics:
Stamina: 4
Evasion: 5
Strength: 5
Wisdom: 6
ArcPower: 7
Accuracy: 8

Spells and Potions:
Gwen has yet to learn any spells or potions.

Last edited by Guinevere Brand on 25 Oct 2019, 01:09, edited 1 time in total.

25 Oct 2019, 00:01
Interactions:
Acquaintances:
Chezem Balthazar: met on the Hogwarts Express | Positive | Profile
Aurelia Blake: met on the Hogwarts Express | Neutral | Profile
Josephine Salvatore: met in first Herbology class | Positive | Profile

25 Oct 2019, 15:51
This encyclopedia page is incomplete, I'm still working on fleshing it out a bit.

I'm new to the site, so I'd love to have a chat; you can feel free to send me an owl for any reason at all. :)

If you're looking for an rp join, I'm currently participating in the following threads, and I'd be happy to include you if you're interested:
Hogwarts Express RP | Ideal for first year students from any house.
Herbology Class RP | For first year students from any house.