Register
Sign in

14 Oct 2019, 17:09
♦Kylie Smith _First Year_ Slytherin♦

Full Name: Kylie Kiara Jenna Smith
Birthday : 06/06/2008
Nationality : American
Species: (Human, Vampire, Veela, etc. - must be registered) and approved. 
Blood Status : Pure-blood
Wand: 20,1 cm chestnut wood and dragon heartstring
House: Slytherin
School Year: First Year
Patronus: n/a
Amortentia : n/a
Boggart : the dead body of my mother.

History/Background Story: I was born on June, the 6th of 2008 at Brooklyn Hospital. I have a sister Jenna who is 22 years old. I grew up in Brooklyn with my family, my family Always told me thaht I'm a witch but I discover my power when I was 6 years old, a man was bullying my sister so I turn the phone of the man into a giant spider. I doesn't go to the muggle school so Hogwarts is my firts school. Grew up having with the street for playground give me the advantage of a lot of thing, for exemple I learn how to fight. I love fighting with other people, it's my hobbie. A very awkward hobbie for a girl, that's what my sister told me but I don't like girl's things. 
3 years ago my mom passed away, it was a very hard moment for me, she was very sick and a last voluntee is that I go to Hogwarts because her family is English and live in Cheltenham. My dad find a new wife two years ago and she's actually pregnant. The doctor said that the baby will born on December. My step-mother is Addison *, she's 28 years old so she is only 6 years older than Jenna. 
Jenna didn't get married with her boyfriend Jared but they have 3 children : Jordan 6 years old, Jiliane and Joshua twins who have 3 years old. So I live with them in London to study at Hogwarts.

Physical :
♦ Size : 1m47
♦Weight : 40 kg

♦Hair : Brown and wavy
♦Eyes : Blue
♦Lips : luscious and rosy
Last edited by Kylie Smith on 17 Oct 2019, 12:05, edited 1 time in total.

14 Oct 2019, 17:20

Family :

♦ Stuart Smith : Father a lot of complicity between them, they are ultra fusional, Kylie miss him so much.

Kiara Smith born Lewis : Mother, dead, Kylie and her mother had a pretty good relationship even though there was a lot of tension between her two there.

Addison Norkey : Step-Mother, Kylie likes her even though she is 17 years older than her and will never replace her mother, they are not very close either

Jenna Smith : Sister, growing up with 9 years apart is not easy especially when you have very little in common. Jenna was very close to her mother and she does not appreciate her step-mother

Jared Cobain : Jenna's Boyfriend, Best friend Jared and Kylie are very close and like the same things.

Jordan Cobain-Smith : nephew neutral relation

Joshua Cobain-Smith : nephew neutral relation

Jiliane Cobain-Smith : niece neutral relation

At Hogwarts :

Slytherin :

/

Gryffindor :

/

Ravenclaw :

/

Hufflepuff :

/
Last edited by Kylie Smith on 20 Oct 2019, 16:28, edited 2 times in total.

14 Oct 2019, 17:34
Forth coming
Last edited by Kylie Smith on 16 Oct 2021, 17:01, edited 1 time in total.

14 Oct 2019, 20:32

♠ Finished

♣ On going

♦ Solo

September 2019 :

October 2019 :
♦ Alone