Register
Sign in

30 Sep 2019, 05:39
Quinn Prescott, First Year, Gryffindor

I am not, as chosen in my profile, female, but agender. I use the pronouns they/them. Thanks.

30 Sep 2019, 06:42

Name: Quinn Prescott, birth name Alicia (name was changed at the age of 9)
Species: Human
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Pan

House: Gryffindor
Schooling Year: First
Positions at Hogwarts: None yet, aspiring to become a reporter for the Hogwarts Headliner
Wand: 32,1 centimeters, chestnut wood and dragon heartstring. Whippy, very powerful, and attracted to charismatic and honorable wizards*witches that show great dexterity with magic. 
Patronus: (Not applicable until 6th years) None yet
Amortentia Smell: Smell of rain | Grass | Library (parchment, leather, old books, wood) | chocolate

I am not, as chosen in my profile, female, but agender. I use the pronouns they/them. Thanks.

30 Sep 2019, 19:02
Personality
Q
uinn can be a little shy at times, especially when meeting new people, but is, after getting to know someone, bubbly and easy to talk to - about anything. They will always defend and stand up for their opinions, be it on politics or on whether cats or dogs are the best animals. (Of course felines win. What was anyone else thinking?) They are agender, meaning they identify neither as male or female, which they discovered when all of her friends in kindergarten talked about themselves being boys or girls and Quinn, even though they had female sexual organs, felt that the label "girl" was not quite right for them. Aged ten, they announced, after a bit of research, that they wanted to use the pronouns they / them and be called by the unisex name Quinn instead of her birth name Alicia. Even though that does irritate some people, they enjoy to provoke others, e.g. by combining stereotypical female clothes or actions with their male pendant - one of Quinn's favourite outfits is a blue shirt with a white ruffled skirt and green kitten heels. 
Pre-Hogwarts History & Discovery of Magic
Quinn grew up as the only child of the Muggle Alexander Prescott (né Jones) and the sorceress Beth Prescott. With the magic blood running through their veins, both Alexander and Beth expected Quinn to develop magical powers at some point in their life. When Quinn was five years old, the family even moved from their hometown in Switzerland to London so they would be able to attend Hogwarts when they turned eleven.
However, ten years went by and there was no sign of magic, the parents grew increasingly frustrated, wondering if they had done something wrong, but often blaming it on Quinn. Agitated and angry because of the pressure put on her, the youngster inadvertentedly satisfied their parents' wishes when, after a particularly heated discussion about why Quinn still hadn't done anything special, they suddenly rose up and, after a quick flight, sought refuge on the roof.
This post will be edited soon, with regard to both detailedness and formatting. 
Last edited by Quinn Prescott on 3 Oct 2019, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.

30 Sep 2019, 19:02

First Year
Reducio
Ongoing: 
2019-2020 First Year Entrance: Interactions with Alaric Equinox (professor of Astronomy). The first-years arrive at the lake which they have to cross to get to the school; Quinn asks Alaric if they can join his boat. 
The Gryffindor Table 2019-2020: Interactions with
Lilith Wyverstone. Continued from the Sorting thread. After being Sorted, Quinn sits down at the Gryffindor table and starts chatting to Lilith. 
Breakfast News: Interactions with
Lark Flaer. Another thread in the Great Hall, but at the Ravenclaw table this time! It's early in the morning, the Gryffindor area is still empty, but Quinn wants some social interaction. They sit down next to Ravenclaw Lark Flaer, who's writing in her notebook, and the two start talking. (Thread will be continued with Lark receiving some bad news concerning her family, but we're not at this point yet.) 
Magizoology for Muggle-borns: Interactions with
Katherine Cobwebbe and George Henry. Takes place in the library, where George tries to find out more about the wizarding world, as he's Muggle-born and doesn't know much about it. Katherine starts up a conversation with the Hufflepuff; later, Quinn enters and the three talk about gender, then Voldemort, and then revert back to gender because Quinn feels that the two haven't quite understood what they've been saying about being agender - and why. 
Hufflepuff Pride Party: Interactions with
Libby Holmgren, Duna Nixis, Maya Hunter and Piérre Marchonné. Quinn gatecrashes the Hufflepuff event, pretends to be a Huffle, starts to chat with Libby, who for some reason believes she's a Slytherin, Maya, who knows that she's in Gryffindor, and Duna, who doesn't have a clue. And then there's another Gryffindor gatecrashing. EEK.
Abandoned: n/a
Completed: 
Sorting Ceremony 2019-2020: Quinn gets sorted into Gryffindor - and they love their house! :D 

Second Year
Reducio
Ongoing: n/a 
Abandoned:
n/a 
Completed:
n/a

Third Year
Reducio
Ongoing: n/a
Abandoned:
n/a
Completed:
n/a
Last edited by Quinn Prescott on 1 Oct 2019, 09:33, edited 4 times in total.

30 Sep 2019, 19:03
relationships (you guessed it - a placeholder!)

30 Sep 2019, 19:03
trunk (finally the last placeholder)