Register
Sign in

12 Sep 2019, 23:32
Shauna Starr | First Year | Ravenclaw

"Bendy, gifted with defensive powers & lives wizards who go on dangerous quests." -Ollivander

Full Name: Shauna Lee Starr

Face Claim: Rowan Blanchard

Birthday: Aug. 19, 2008

Species: Human

Sexual Orientation: Straight (Perhaps? A bit too soon to tell)

Blood Status: Half-Blood

Nationality: English

Hometown: Queensbury

Wand: 27,3 cm Mayhaw wood and Dragon Heartstring

House: Ravenclaw

Patronous: *~*Not available until 6th year*~*

Favorite Class: Potions & Herbology

Least Favorite Class: Transfiguration
Favorite & Least Favorite Class are Subject to change depending on how well of a student Shauna is.
Last edited by Shauna Starr on 25 Oct 2019, 21:58, edited 5 times in total.

12 Sep 2019, 23:34

Pre-Hogwarts History

Hi....my name is Shauna Starr; life has a funny way of turning out…let me tell you a bit out me. I am currently eleven years old & just received a letter to a place called Hogwarts but let me back up a bit.

Growing up in the orphanage wasn't a real picnic mostly because the kids all bullied me and the woman who ran the place wasn't the nurturing sort. Meaning I spent almost all of my time outside which was fine by me; there was more places to hide here. One random day when I was ten years old, after being taunted out of the orphanage I met a gardener that I didn't even know we had. After a bit of conversation Monty; the gardener; made me his assistant especially after seeing I have an odd affinity for plants.

However little did I know that this assistant position would land me in the orphanage's nurse's office fifteen times in the matter of a single year before I ended up getting a letter inviting me to the school as mentioned above. As strange as it may sound; even though I have never met my family and I am in the orphanage for some reason. Whether it be by the choice of the family I never met or what have you; I honestly couldn't help but want to make them proud the moment I received this letter thus allowing me to learn that I am a Witch.
WC: 246
Last edited by Shauna Starr on 29 Oct 2019, 18:17, edited 6 times in total.

12 Sep 2019, 23:36

About Shauna's Family

Mother: Bailey Starr (Half-Blood Witch)

Father: Jedidah Anoa'i (Pure-Blood Wizard)

One or both parents have either known or unknown Muggle ancestry.

Info: This tale is an old one; Bailey was Jediahah's secretary within his business. At first he was a real bear to everyone but Bailey was strong willed & didn't allow him to push everyone around; their co-workers called them the modern day Beauty & the Beast.

One day out of the blue while they they arguing things heated quickly which resulted in Bailey getting pregnant but before Jediahah could find out she quit; he always said he didn't want kids & she moved as well. She went through everything alone; even her family disowned her for having a child out of wedlock. After the child was born she found she couldn't care for the baby on her own so she did the only thing she could do for her daughter; she bundled her up in a basket with an index card containing her child's name & birth date as well as a photo taken of them in the hospital the moment the child was born. She kissed her child's forehead & whispered softly "I will love you always my little Star." This was the last time she spoke to or seen her child.

Reducio

Bailey Starr

She has no idea who her birth parents are as up until the age of four Bailey grew up in an orphanage when an amazingly nice family adopted her. Her new parents (Melissa and Clark) took her to a cute little house in the suburb's with a big back yard not too far from a park. However her parents got a very big surprise when Bailey turned eight years old; during her party a boy that her parents made her invite (they invited her whole class) poured punch on top of her head. The minute the punch made contact with her skin she turned around and looked at him with pure hatred as the boy laughed at her; her hatred grew into rage. Now when Bailey got angry she couldn't speak; she had always been like this so as the boy continued to taunt her he didn't notice the rapid rate of his swelling body that is until someone screamed when he blew up so big he was just a large ball.

Bailey was so shocked that all she could do is lock herself up in her room; she had expected her parents to send her back to the orphanage after that. Needless to say she was shocked when they didn't but she was also very happy; when she turned eleven she received a letter inviting her to Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She had no idea what she was in for but she couldn't wait to find out.
Blood Status: Half-Blood {she had no idea of this for the longest time}

Wand
* Wood: Cherry
* Core: Dragonheartstring
* Length: 9 in

House: Pukwudgie

Companion: Missy (Female ~ Eagle Owl)

Fav. Class: Potions ~ she even Excelled in the Potions Cup

Least Fav. Class: Study of Ancient Runes
After Bailey graduated from school she wasn't sure if she wanted to work in the Wizarding world or in the Muggle world so at the advice of her parents she took the job as a secretary with one of her father's clients. Her father is a bond trader which means he knows a lot of important people; since she couldn't make up her mind on what to do she agreed to what her parents suggested. She had no idea just how much her life would change taking this job.

Reducio

Jedidah Anoa'i

You know the term 'born with a silver spoon in your mouth' this a term that is usually not to be taken literally however for Jedidah it was incredibly literal. You see he was born into a family of insane wealth; his very first spoon was in fact silver; goblin made to be exact. Even at a very young age he had the best of everything which only increased as he got older. His parents always threw the biggest and best parties; their absolute best had to be by far Christmas...this particular party Jedidah was four years old. He could clearly remember looking at the Christmas tree just starring at the garland when out of no where the garland turn into a large python; the snake coiled around him in a strangely nurturing way and they had a nice conversation. The whole time his father was watching from hall with a huge smile on his face.

Every since then his father has been teaching Jedidah all about being a parseltongue; he knew his son would have a hard time understanding but the sooner he learned the better. When Jedidah turned eleven he recieved a letter from the same school his father went to Durmstrang Institute; from all the stories his father told him he knew or at least hoped he was.
Blood Status: Pure-Blood

Wand
* Wood: Elderberry
* Core: Unicorn Hair
* Length: 11 1/4 in

House: That is a secret; if he ever tells anyone his head will explode

Companion: Midnight (Male ~ Raven)

Fav Class: All of them

Least Fav. Class: Honestly none
After Jedidah graduated from school he took over his father's business and expanded it to the Muggle world; of course my father didn't like this one but he quickly got over it when he seen how much money was being raked in especially when I latched my claws into a bond trader. I couldn't keep a secretary that is until this bond trader sent me someone and even though I wouldn't admit it to anyone this woman was hot.

Last edited by Shauna Starr on 5 Jan 2020, 19:22, edited 9 times in total.

12 Sep 2019, 23:40

Roleplay's
This is due to inactivity for more than four weeks

The Caulfield Mindset[Open]

Blessed are the Forgetful [PV Ruthie & David]
Left

Let's watch Dodgeball! Lions vs. Eagles

Searching for Family Heritage [Open]

New Place, New Bed, New Life [PV Rose|Jinnie|TBA]
Errand's

Valerium Valley ~ Complete; rewards received ~ Many thanks to the staff

The early birds * Completing with @Ruthie Greer ~ FINISHED!

Valerium Valley ~ Working on the book to 'publish' ~~ Gave up on this midway
Active
*But no longer needed*

Made as RP but it's really not

[Pet] Aw; it's hard to choose!
Hogwarts Relationships

Gryffindor: TBA

Hufflepuff: TBA

Ravenclaw:

Rose Morgan -- Dorm Mate 1
Jinnie Cobbler -- Dorm Mate 2
TBA -- Dorm Mate 3

Ruthie Greer -- Friend
Jorah Moussa -- Friend

Slytherin: TBA

Clubs I have joined

The S.W.AG. Club

Duelling Spells or The S.W.A.G. Club

Shuntbumps; Game of The S.W.A.G. Club

Last edited by Shauna Starr on 7 Jan 2020, 22:04, edited 24 times in total.

28 Sep 2019, 05:00

A glimpse into the future....

Picture of herself & her mother

As the years fly by

Current

By age 14

As adult

Skills/Abilities & Stat System
May be subject to change as Shauna progresses
1st year:

Poison Resistance Applied & Approved

Stat System

Stamina ~ 2
Evasion ~ 7
Strength ~ 3
Wisdom ~ 8
ArcPower ~ 8
Accuracy ~ 7
Stat Systems for the remaining years have been determined with the roll of a couple of dice; this was the idea of @Ruthie Greer

2nd year:

Components

Stat System Upgrade

ArcPower ~ 8 + 2 = 10
Accuracy ~ 7 + 3 = 10

3rd year:

Prodigal Potions Learner

Stat System Upgrade

Strength ~ 3 + 1 = 4
Stamina ~ 2 + 4 = 6

4th year:

Poison Mastery