14 Mar 2018, 12:47
Natasha Belikov | Second Year | Ravenclaw  revamp 

Post I: basics & history
Post II: relationships
Post III: roleplays
Post IV: family history
Post V: trunk

inspired by violet henley & rhea bishop
Last edited by Natasha Ivanovna Belikov on 2 Aug 2018, 03:23, edited 30 times in total.

STA: 5; A: 5; STR: 6; CON: 3; AP: 3; ACC: 8
~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren

14 Mar 2018, 19:48

NAME ⌲ Natasha Ivanovna Belikov
PRONOUNCED ⌲ na-TA-sha | ee-VAH-nov-na | BEH - lee - kov
HOUSE ⌲ Ravenclaw
AGE ⌲ 12 years
BIRTHDAY ⌲ 6 February 2006
SCHOOL YEAR ⌲ 2nd year
SPECIES ⌲ Human

Kind
Creative
Empathetic
Intelligent
Honest
Devoted
Worrisome - the slightest thing that goes wrong causes her to worry
☂ Introvert, she doesn't like interacting with a lot of people
☂ Spoiled
☂ Procrastinator - time management? what's that?

SEX: Female
 HAIR: Wavy, blonde
 EYES: Almond, blue
FACE SHAPE: Round
WEIGHT: 89.5 lbs
HEIGHT: 144 cm, 4'7"
LOOKS BASED ON: Alina Kalenich

ZODIAC: Pisces
BIRTHPLACE: Yakutsk, Russia
PLACE OF HABIT: A small cottage in Cambridge, England
BLOOD STATUS: Half-blood
FINANCIAL STATUS: Middle-class
ETHNICITY: Russian
ACCENT: Russian
LANGUAGES: Russian, English
DOMINANT HAND: Right

PATRONUS: None
BOGGART: None
WAND: 21, 7 cm; cherry wood; phoenix feather
Cherry wood - cherry is a very rare wand wood that makes for a wand of strange power; cherry wood often makes a wand that possesses truly lethal power, whatever the core.

Phoenix feather - Phoenix feather is one of the three supreme core types. It is one of the rarest cores, with the greatest power range and whose allegiance is hard won. Phoenix feathers are capable of the greatest range of magic, though they may take longer than either unicorn hair or dragon heartstring cores to reveal this. They show the most initiative, sometimes acting of their own accord, a quality that many witches and wizards dislike. Phoenix feather wands are always the pickiest when it comes to potential owners, for the creature from which they are taken is one of the most independent and detached in the world. These wands are the hardest to tame and to personalize, and their allegiance is usually hard won.

NASTASHA Ivanovna Belikov was born on February 6th, 2006, to proud parents Anastasiya (called Nastya) Vasiliev and Ivan Belikov. Her mother was a half-blood, while her father was a Muggle - therefore Tasha (as she liked to be called) was a half-blood. Her parents did not think she would have any magic, seeing as up until her 10th birthday, she did not showcase any signs of magic. When she did, finally, prove that there was magical blood coursing through her veins - Nastya was overjoyed. 

THE blonde girl has two siblings - one younger sister and an older brother. Her brother, Alexandre (nicknamed Sasha) usually tends to ignore her, but she still looks up to him. He is 16 years old, and a student at Durmstrang. Her sister, Dasha, is only 6 years old, and Tasha looks after her as if she were her mother. The two have a close relationship, that is, closer than the one Tasha has with her brother. While Sasha was away at school, Tasha and Dasha (no, their parents did not make their names rhyme on purpose) played with each other all the time, thus pushing their relationship to be as close as ever. 

TASHA was born and raised in Yakutsk, Russia. The city was towards the north of Russia, in Siberia, and thus Tasha was quite used to the cold. While her parents were away at work, Tasha would play in the snow with her sister (and her brother too when he was home) and enjoy the outside. She grew up happy, attending Muggle school and learning all the basics. English was taught at her school as well, as a second language, and so Tasha managed to become quite good with both languages.

WHEN she was eight years old, Tasha's mother got a job offer in England, working for the Ministry. It was a hard offer to turn down, and thus, the Belikovs moved to Cambridge, England. Tasha had to adjust to a whole new environment in a matter of weeks, because they had moved just a few weeks prior to when the school year started. One could say it was a hard experience for the young girl, but Natasha powered through it. She adjusted to the system and the language, and manage to make a few close friends. However, to the outside world, Tasha does not seem like the type of girl who likes to go out and talk a lot. Due to the slight language barrier between her and the rest of the students, Natasha can be seen as a shy introvert who prefers to stay away from any type of social interaction - however, in contrast to popular belief, she loves meeting new people. She just doesn't have the chance to. 

TASHA is the first of her family to attend Hogwarts. Seeing as the job offer was not anticipated, her mother always planned for the young blonde to attend Koldovstvoretz. However, there was an aunt (her mother's aunt, or something like that) who had attended Beauxbatons, but apart from her, the Vasilievs had always attended Koldovstvoretz. 

FIRST year came and went without anything particularly interesting happening. Natasha mostly stayed inside the castle, away from the rest of the first years - however, she did meet one friend who she got close by the name of MAE WINTERS. The two spent some time outside on the Grounds, and Natasha thinks they could get close to each other. 

Last edited by Natasha Ivanovna Belikov on 2 Aug 2018, 00:57, edited 30 times in total.

~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren

14 Mar 2018, 19:51

[FRIEND] Mae Winters: Natasha and Mae met on the Grounds, and are now slowly growing closer and closer. 
- NONE -

- NONE -
- NONE -
Last edited by Natasha Ivanovna Belikov on 1 Aug 2018, 21:43, edited 9 times in total.

~

25 Apr 2018, 03:32
KEY:
completed, abandoned, ongoing

ravenclaw, gryffindor, hufflepuff, slytherin

001. Compartment #8 ft Cynthia Evans, Cameron Harper & Jason Wilhelm  Natasha meets a few students on her way to Hogwarts.

002. A Love for Quidditch ft Harley Johnson & Rhea Bishop ⌲ Natasha heads out to the Quidditch field to practice, but then runs into a Gryffindor by the name of Rhea and a Hufflepuff by the name of Harley. 

003. Letters to Family ft herself ⌲ Natasha sends back a letter to her parents informing them of her sorting.

004. Not a Morning Person ft Rhea Bishop, Ami Procoppio & Eri Windstone ⌲ Natasha heads out to breakfast and meets a girl with a really cool name - and somehow gets stuck in the middle of a prank war.

005. A good day ft Mae Winters ⌲ Natasha heads out to the grounds to talk with Mae Winters, someone who she thinks she could be close friends with.
thread status: open
Last edited by Natasha Ivanovna Belikov on 2 Aug 2018, 01:21, edited 6 times in total.

~

25 Apr 2018, 03:53
[RESERVED FOR FAMILY]
Last edited by Natasha Ivanovna Belikov on 2 Aug 2018, 17:11, edited 2 times in total.

~

2 Aug 2018, 17:10

◈ STAMINA: 5
◈ AGILITY: 5
◈ STRENGTH: 6
◈ CONTROL: 3
◈ ARCPOWER: 3
◈ ACCURACY: 8
☃ Fire-making Spell | Incendio - Herbology 1
☃ Mending Charm | Reparo - Charms 1
☃ Levitation Charm | Wingardium Leviosa - Charms 2
☃ Severing Charm | Diffindo
☃ Softening Charm | Spongify
☃ Packing Charm | Pack
☃ Tickling Charm | Rictusempra
- NONE -

~