Register
Sign in

8 Jul 2019, 20:22
- Sophia Mahoney - First Year - Ravenclaw -
ESSENTIAL INFO

|| Sophia Mahoney || 11 years old || She/her || Asexual panromantic || Emo edgelord || Half-blood || Scottish || Lives in Manchester, England || Ravenclaw || First Year || 29.6 cm aspen wood and unicorn hair || Human ||

PERSONALITY

Her reserved nature makes it hard to differentiate between social skills and true personality. If you really get to know her, she can be happy-go-lucky with lots of dark humor. She's smart and calm in stressful situations and she knows how to control herself. Other than that, she's silly and edgy and will make you push your limits and do stuff that you thought you would never do. Sophia can be annoying and kind of clingy, but it depends on the person. If you really liked her, you would want her around all the time.

INTERESTS (LIKES AND DISLIKES)

:wow: Likes:
Books
Her Bed
Posters
Writing
Rock Bands
Potions Class
Quidditch

:horror: Dislikes:
Water
Her Siblings
Most People
Dueling
Social Situations
Meat
Summer

BACKSTORY

Before Hogwarts, Sophia lived with her lower-middle-class family in a small house. She was the oldest of 3 siblings and had to take care of them from time to time. Her mother was caring and sweet, but she hid the fact that she was a witch because she wanted to live a normal muggle life. Her father worked all day to support the big family of 5 and wasn't really present in her life. She lived in Scotland for 6 years but moved to England for more job opportunities. After finding out that she had some magical abilities, her parents were supportive enough to let her go to Hogwarts.
Last edited by Sophia Mahoney on 9 Jul 2019, 21:44, edited 1 time in total.

Owl me for rps! I'm up for anything!

9 Jul 2019, 21:27
ROLEPLAY

Sophia meets Sylvie Maple at an Ice Cream parlor to help find her sister.
Last edited by Sophia Mahoney on 9 Jul 2019, 21:55, edited 4 times in total.

9 Jul 2019, 21:28
RELATIONSHIPS

Sophia's friend group includes Tatiana Crane, Sylvie Maple, Euphrasia Millie, Maggie Parker, Astra Goodwin, Carson Miller, Min-Seo Kim, and Alex Cheong.

She has no enemies at the moment

No GF/BF/Crush