Register
Sign in

19 Jun 2019, 18:32
Katrina Walker | Third Year | Gryffindor
NOTE: On hiatus :)

I’m still on discord very actively at koalaloverr#1600

I do hope to come back in some facet but i’m doing other things right now. thank you everyone for everything :)
katrina walker
basics, belongings, pet
story
threads, relationships, schooling
trunk
stats, items, abilities, spells, potions
♥ CREDITS ♥
Reducio

The wonderful people below are a handful of those who have helped me on site, whether it be coding, art, or on site help, and those who have really created Katrina who she is.

Everly Charlton
It would be wrong of me to put anyone above the fantastic creator who designed my entire encyclopedia coding. I burdened you with redoing it in all of it's fanatic glory and you far exceeded my expectations. Without you, I wouldn't want to know what my ency would be like.

Aspen Summers
I really have to acknowledge you for the lovely ooc interactions we have had. You are truly brilliant at creating banners and moodboards and I am constantly requesting more from you shop even though I have so much because everything you create is amazing. Including the header on this very post ;)

Bridget Collins
You are one of my first interactions on site and am so glad to see you've stuck around. You really have seen Kat through most of her stages not to mention you put up with my early writing. *shudder* Anyway, Bridget has really defined Kat and I'm so grateful for that.

Jess Malters
I honestly have you to thank for much of who Kat currently is. Our first thread was the start of an entirely new Kat and I am so thankful you put up with me before I got to know you ooc as well. You are an amazing human and I am so thankful to have you to rp with.

Hanako Tone
Hackasplat, I really have you to thank for Katrina's not so lovely side. Of course, I say this with lots of adoration and in the politest way possible. Our ooc interactions have been lovely and I'm so glad you stumbled into that first thread together.

Anastasia Beckett
Who would I be if I left Katrina's first (and only) enemy out of those who have helped define her? Our threads are among the most exciting ones and it's been so fun exploring new sides of Katrina. I look forward to their story continuing.

Julia Adamenko and Bailee Madison
I wasn't sure where else to put this but acknowledgment to Julia Adamenko for the images of Katrina and Bailee Madison for the images for Iris. If either of you happen to see this at some point.... uh.... thanks!
Reducio
The amazing people below are those who are a leading inspiration for Katrina as a character or me as a writer and are among those I look up to and possibly stalk onsite. You all either have the most creative storylines, writing I adore, characters I admire, are a human that is pretty darn cool, or fit into multiple of those categories. There are a fair amount listed below so I apologize that I didn't get to write a blurb for each. I would be glad to share with you over owl or dm the specifics of why I listed you just in case you're curious or want a little ego boost ;) (Listed in alphabetical order for the aesthetic…)

Those I Stan:

Adonis Thorn
Ana Vanes
Anastasia Beckett
Cecily Quinn
Flash Holmwood
Frost Cira
Henry Knight
Illowy Magnard
Kyle DeRook
Mars T'ien
Michael Miller
Piérre Marchonné
Rafael D'Spacito
River Dewlight
Rose Moon
Santario Martin
Saskia Nicholson
Scarlett Aden
Sylvain Wyllt
Thora Larkston
Wyatt Starkey
♥ QUICK FACTS ♥
Reducio
Katrina|Rose|Walker|At|A|Glimpse:__

Third Year | Dueler | Leader of SHC | Gryffindor
Bright orange-red hair with a teal streak, pale, athletic
Well known, angsty, traumatized, protective
Family not in the picture, brother in Gryff
Has a pet cat named Boomerang | Chestnut Wand
Reducio
Iris|Fields|At|A|Glimpse:__

Fourth Year | Ilvermorney | Broom Racer | Thunderbird
Bleached blonde hair, norweigen
Tries to be popular | Obsessed with broom racing
Strict pureblood grandparents
Recently been inducted into pureblood-y stuff

inpc
basics, stats, abilities
art
kat shop art, my art, others art
extras
meet the author, status, other
Kat Wistful Playlist
Kat Confidant Playlist
Last edited by Katrina Walker on 9 Jun 2023, 22:55, edited 71 times in total.

>Stats: Sta 9, Evas 8, Str 3, Wis 11, ArcP 9, Acc 6<
>Healing Sage | Perfectionist | Charmer || Leader of SHC| Owner of The Kat Shop<

19 Jun 2019, 18:33
gryffindor ~ third year ~ duellist
KATRINA.
pure & dependable
ROSE.
caring & daring
WALKER.
of the walker family
DOB
12/8/07
NATIONALITY
English
SPECIES
Full Human
BLOOD STATUS
Muggle-born
PATRONUS
Unknown
WAND ARM
right
THESTRALS
not yet
Reducio
34.5 cm chestnut wood and dragon heartstring, flexible. very powerful but hard to use, very selective of the wizard it chooses
"All in all a pretty girl,
but there's a lot more to her than meets the eye"
Reducio
See:
Katrina's hair is a vibrant silky orangish red that flows a few inches past her shoulder. It is often down, not put in any hairstyle unless she is running, in which case it is up in a high ponytail. Her hair is naturally straight, but on a few occasions she curls it. Just as it is drying, however, there is a period where it has a gorgeous natural wave, but once it completely dries, the wave is gone. Katrina has a streak of teal in the left side of her part that is about two inches in width, she redoes the hair dye fairly often to keep it vibrant.

Katrina has inquisitive hazel eyes that she inherited from her grandmother. They are extremely unique in design but look pretty average at first glance. When you peer closer, you can see, amongst the shades of brown, emerald green and golden flecks. Her eyes often betray her feelings of friendship (or attraction), but are otherwise under the control of whatever emotion Katrina is portraying, not necessarily feeling.

Katrina has overall average facial features. Her nose is on the smaller side, and is fairly insignificant, in the summertime faded freckles sometimes appear on the bridge of her nose if you look very closely. She has a bit high cheekbones that give the appearance of age a bit older than her actual age. Katrina's lips are under the control of the emotion she is portraying, pulled into a half smile when she is amused or pressed in a line when she is disappointed. Her ears are overall rather plain, but there is a scar that is healing on her left ear, often hid under her hair, from the mosp sting from the Blossomball of 2020, the scar is about the size of a quarter and is a lighter patch on her ear. The rest of her face is normal and doesn't stand out much

Katrina has light skin, brought from her European Ancestors. It's not nearly as pale as most others but it darkens in the summertime. Her overall stature is healthy, a bit on the athletic side from her daily runs and dueling practice (and her learning of some martial arts, spoiler for her fourth year ability). She is of average height, typically an few inches different from the rest of her peers.

Katrina has another mosp sting scar on her right arm, it is around her elbow on the outside of her arm. She almost always wears long sleeve of half length to hide it. Katrina also has a small birthmark, the size of a golf ball on her upper back, it is a patch of slightly darker skin that she had since birth. Overall, scars heal pretty fast on Katrina and she takes care of any wounds from dueling or other things so that she doesn't have many marks.

Hear:
Katrina has a fairly identifiable voice. She has a light British accent, sometimes leaning a bit to Western American accent. Her voice isn't very high pitched, nor is it low pitched, it falls right around the middle. She tends to be on the quieter side, speaking only a few sentences at a time, although when she does speak, she can easily be loud enough to clearly hear. Her whisper is odd as it is easy to hear from pretty far distances so she hardly ever whispers, rather talks in a low voice when she doesn't want to be heard. Katrina has the ability to be loud and call out to be heard in a loud environment, though from lack of doing so, her voice quickly becomes horse and she loses it rather easily.

Katrina has a gorgeous singing voice. She loves singing and did so since she was a small child. Her voice is often classified as Mezzo Soprano, though her range tends to be strongest in the Mezzo range and she has a rich belting voice. She often hums in more of a Soprano range, but it takes a lot of effort to belt in the high range. She hasn't been traditionally trained at all so she tends to stick with more music she hears on the radio or from bands that she likes.

Smell:
Katrina doesn't have an extremely identifiable scent. She prefers light and not strong scents so she uses a peach shampoo and a light not very perfume-y vanilla body wash. When she wears lotion, she tends to wear a pear lotion from a small shop near her old house. Her scent is sometimes around those lines, and sometimes something different.

To those with a heightened sense of smell, Katrina does indeed have a scent. It is overall light and sweet, pears and vanillas the scent like sitting on the cool grass after a warm summer day staring up at the stars. There are hints of darker things though, strong pine, an almost ever present fear- so much so that it almost clouds everything else and makes it hard to determine when exactly she is frightened- somewhat smoky at times. Just another layer to the mysterious enigma of Kat. Although, to actually smell this, you character must have a heightened sense of smell (or be close and around Kat a LOT)

Katrina has some items from her childhood home, a little dragon stuffed animal for example. It holds the scent of her old home, linen and pine and cheerio's. Some of her old things have that scent, but you would only really recognize it if you smelled her trunk. Which would be weird. Why would you do that?

Katrina's new home with her guardians has a pretty distinct scent. A scent of marble and gold leaf and pearl. Probably because Katrina's guardian mother has a candle that smells remarkably like that, but shush, no one's supposed to know that.

After returning from her home or after holding things from her home, her scent often takes on some aspects of those. Otherwise, the house scents are basically useless and I don't know why I bothered writing them.

Taste:
You really thought I'd say that? Smh

Touch:
Katrina is often slightly cold to the touch. From her time outside or from random genes, nobody knows. Because of this, she often wears more layers than necessary and relishes time in the sun. It isn't really a deterring cold, just surprisingly different from those that radiate heat. A tap on the arm or an accidental brush in the hallway wouldn't be noticeable, but if you hesitated a moment, you would start to feel that she is just a few degrees cooler than the area around them. Odd, maybe- but true.

However, when Katrina accidentally catches feelings for someone, she heats up dramatically. Her cheeks burn red and her hands often go against their normal tendances and radiate a warmth without getting sweaty. It's a tell-tale sign that her brother endlessly teases her about, although, you would never notice it.
Reducio
Part of what Katrina thinks of appearance is attitude and emotions. So below you can read all about the inner workings of Katrina when it comes to emotions. Find her top twelve emotions, how she portrays them, how she feels inside about them, and some benefits and downfalls of each. Keep in mind that this info is all OOC.
Normal:
Katrina's normal disposition honestly changes every thread. As I write this (early Spring 2021), she tends to lean towards frightened most of the time and is jumping to conclusions far too much to sedate her desire to know everything about the truth and protect everyone. She has been determined to learn to protect others and has been relentlessly teaching herself martial arts so she can build strength (and so I can get that ability next year) so she is less dependent on her wand. She has been less social than usual but is spending more time listening into rumors about the bad things happening to the school so she may be able to piece some things together. She has been very distracted and has been more open with her singing and humming a fair bit between classes. She doesn't appear to be nosy, but has been staying quiet to listen in and has been fidgeting more and more. (Apologies for the enormous block of text)

Happy:
When Katrina is truly happy, she will actually fully smile and it will reach her eyes. She will often stop fidgeting and will express herself with hand motions more openly. Katrina is more likely to talk a lot more when she is happy and her guard around her emotions is let down, allowing truth to usually spill out more. She will likely be a bit more physical, playfully nudging on the shoulder or (in cases of crushes) grab their hand.

When she is experiencing true happiness, you will start to realize that she takes in less of her surroundings, her constant observations will slow down or stop completely meaning she is more likely to be oblivious to other things going around. She will often think back on happy things or get completely sucked into the moment, for example if she is happy talking about the stars she won't notice anything else and will go on rants about the stars and her inward thoughts will all be-- you guessed it-- about stars.

If Katrina is happy, the main way you can tell is a full smile and the fact that she will start focusing on just one thing.

Crushing:
Katrina crushing, believe it or not, it has actually happened. Yes, you may gasp now. Sure, she might be fairly traumatized, have a safeguard around her emotions, and deny things for way longer than necessary, but she has indeed crushed on a few one very special person. Katrina's special someone (as I write this) is Adonis Thorn. If you have been stalking those threads (as I know several of you do) you would have read the very rare emotions of Kat crushing.

When Katrina is crushing, she is more likely to warm up (mentally and physically) she jokes around more and is prone to blushing and-- I'm not kidding-- giggling. She relaxes more and, like happiness, she stops paying so much attention to her surroundings. She also has the embarrassing tendency to stare into her crush's eyes while she fantasizes or thinks about things and only realizes so afterwards. When she is crushing, she tends to space out a bit more and overall be more happy, in a more inward way.

When Katrina is crushing, her thoughts tend to revolve completely about the one person. Previous memories, how she's feeling, things about them. She might also think about things that remind her of them or made her feel a similar way. If someone stand between her and them while she is crushing, they aren't going to stand a chance. She will throw herself at the opposition and will use any way necessary to protect the crush. But otherwise, her thoughts will just revolve around them.

Tired: TBA

Sad: TBA

Angry: TBA

Scared: TBA

Bored: TBA

Lonely: TBA

Protective: TBA

Playful: TBA

Polite: TBA
Reducio
Part of what Katrina thinks of appearance is attitude and emotions. So below you can read all about the inner workings of Katrina when it comes to emotions. Find her top twelve emotions, how she portrays them, how she feels inside about them, and some benefits and downfalls of each. Keep in mind that this info is all OOC.

Normal:
Katrina's normal disposition honestly changes every thread. As I write this (early Spring 2021), she tends to lean towards frightened most of the time and is jumping to conclusions far too much to sedate her desire to know everything about the truth and protect everyone. She has been determined to learn to protect others and has been relentlessly teaching herself martial arts so she can build strength (and so I can get that ability next year) so she is less dependent on her wand. She has been less social than usual but is spending more time listening into rumors about the bad things happening to the school so she may be able to piece some things together. She has been very distracted and has been more open with her singing and humming a fair bit between classes. She doesn't appear to be nosy, but has been staying quiet to listen in and has been fidgeting more and more. (Apologies for the enormous block of text)

Happy:
Katrina being happy doesn't happen much, but when it does, it is heartwarming to write and hopefully also to read. She is often happy in errand threads where she is busy and doing something crafty or making gifts for other students. It takes a while for Katrina to open up enough to be happy, but when she does, her guard around her emotions lets down and it is pretty clear, the emotion also tends to linger and she isn't quick to change from truly happy to any other emotions. (unlike most other emotions) so if she starts a thread truly happy, its likely to stay that way for the duration of the thread. Katrina is easily capable of pretending to be happy, but it will be clear OOC that she is not, but not IC. (Please keep that in mind)

Katrina isn't often happy, or if she is, it is only a shade of happy. She has built up the safeguard around her emotions for so long that it takes a lot of effort to truly feel most positive emotions. However, once she does it's hard to stop. I'd say about one in fifteen threads will Katrina feel truly happy for a duration of time so if you experience happy Kat, you are in for a treat.

If Katrina is happy, the main way you can tell is a full smile and the fact that she will start focusing on just one thing.

Crushing:
Katrina crushing, believe it or not, it has actually happened. Yes, you may gasp now. Sure, she might be fairly traumatized, have a safeguard around her emotions, and deny things for way longer than necessary, but she has indeed crushed on a few one very special person. Katrina's special someone (as I write this) is Adonis Thorn. If you have been stalking those threads (as I know several of you do) you would have read the very rare emotions of Kat crushing.

Katrina doesn't often feel this, in fact, hardly at all. With her protective shell around her emotions, the even prospect of having a crush wasn't even a reality until recently. The only time you will see Kat crushing is alone or with very minimal people when she is with her crush, otherwise she will ignore the feelings or not openly express them. You will only see crushing Kat once in about every 20-25 threads.

Your character wouldn't notice Katrina crushing unless she outright told them or you were one of the very few she keeps in her inner circle. The only noticeable thing outwardly is that Katrina physically warms up, now how would your character know that without being close enough to feel her, hmm?

Tired: TBA

Sad: TBA

Angry: TBA

Scared: TBA

Bored: TBA

Lonely: TBA

Protective: TBA

Playful: TBA

Polite: TBA
INSIDE
&
OUT
Reducio
Katrina's loveable familiar is the one and only Boomerang. Boomerang is known for trailing behind Katrina and popping up when she least expects it. He is identifiable by his distinct orange swirls and lovable demeaner. Your character has likely seen Boomerang at one point or another.

The lovely Michael Miller is writing up this for me as a commission! Will be added soon!
─────────────────────────
Reducio

Special Items You Might Find In Katrina's Trunk

- Many Letters
- Several Journals
- Art Supplies
- An Old Camera
- An Assortment of Candies
- Golden Tokens with SHC On the top
Reducio
Keepsakes Katrina Often Keeps On Her Nightstand
- Small Origami Dragon
- A Dragon Necklace
- Red and Gold Bracelet
- A Silver Locket
Reducio
Other Items
TBA
─────────────────────────
BACKSTORY
Reducio
THE PARENTS:
Ember Rose Victoria grew up in a very relaxed household in the small tourist town of Telluride, Colorado with her parents. She grew up as a younger sibling and soon learned the power of respect and, subsequently, persuasion, which were both traits her daughter would learn early on. Ember made her way through her life with a passion for giving--whether it be material items or services.

By the time Ember reached the age of 22, she moved away from the United States and off to explore. For the next year she traveled the world, bringing only with her necessities and a love of culture. Ember settled down in a small town in the outskirts of London as the year concluded and started a small housekeeping business named Ember's Housekeeping and Cleaners.

Robert grew up in a tumultuous and toxic family. Despite his upbringing, he was the epitome of humbleness and kindness. Though, he was an expert at masking his emotions. After cutting off ties to his family, Robert found a passion in a handyman's job. Soon, that wasn't enough income to sustain himself and started the search for someone to partner with or an established business to join.

As her business grew larger, Ember recruited the help of a handyman named Robert. Two years went by and the duo grew closer and closer. Finally, on February 3rd, 2003, Robert proposed to her. Two months later, they got married in a small church procession. The business was renamed to The Walker Housekeepers.

THE CHILDREN:
Katrina Rose Walker was born to Ember Rose Victoria-Walker and Robert Thomas Walker on August 12, 2007. She was a quiet and observing young baby who was easily amused. She posed hardly any trouble to her parents and quickly adopted many of her parent's traits.

Two years, one month, and three days later-- September 15, 2009, a baby boy was born to the family, Liam Robert Walker. Unlike his sister, Liam was a handful to take care of and was constantly getting in trouble. He adopted a trait of mischievousness that would never really fade.

Liam and Katrina grew up more like best friends than siblings, and it was only until the end of elementary that they began to grow apart some. As the two children began to grow, their parents grew their protective sides. Ember was a loving and sometimes overprotective mother while Robert was understanding and a bit more lenient. They had their troubles, but overall, the family was idealistic and the epitome of a 'perfect' family.

Sadly, the rest of her family had never been a large part of Katrina's life. On her father's side, most of them had passed on a tragic sinking of a yacht before Katrina was born. The only family left was her Uncle Robert who was mean and would disappear for years on end. Her mother's family were all rude and none of them respected Katrina's mom's kind attitude.

As all of her extended family didn't talk to or care about Katrina, they were never a part of her life. In fact, one of her main memories of them was a Christmas Party that her parents had hosted when she was young. Katrina remembered them yelling that they "hated everything about her" and that "she was the rudest spoiled brat they had ever seen".

As Katrina went through elementary school, she tended to stick with a small group of friends whom she put her complete trust in. In her spare time, you could find Katrina reading in a quiet place or sketching in a sketchbook. Her closest friends in fifth grade were Willow Hillbine and Katlyn Stonemaker.

THE MANEFESTATION:
Katrina never really thought of herself as someone who stood out. She was a blend of both of her parents and overall fairly amicable. There was never really a moment that she thought she was any different than anyone else. That is, until one specific day.

Katrina was always protective of Liam, though she knew her boundaries enough to not go barging in every time something went wrong. One time, in muggle school, she was coming back from recess when she spotted a couple girls from Liam's grade cornering him. They began to tease and mock him for various things and Katrina stayed quiet, unsure of what to do. Suddenly, without her or her brother doing anything, the girls all began to cry and run away. Katrina didn't realize it was her that causing the odd occurrence though.

Another time, Katrina and Liam were walking back from school when Liam fell and scraped his knee on the sidewalk. Katrina, having the protective mother that she did, actually had a first aid kit in her backpack. She put a large Band-Aid on the scrape and helped Liam home, worried for her brother. That evening, her parents found out and went to redress the scrape, the wound was gone, leaving no trace it had ever been there. At that point, Katrina realized something was off, but she never said anything to her parents and let them believe that they must have mistaken the scape or overexaggerated it.

THE LETTER:
One rainy day after school, a mysterious letter was slipped under the front door of the Walker household. Oddly enough, the letter was addressed to Katrina. She brought the letter to the kitchen table with a big smile and stories of being accepted into a 'School of Magic'. Her parents were dubious, however Katrina hadn't been one to fantasize or make things up. Katrina began to do as much research on Hogwarts as she could, however, nothing ever came up.

When the time came to take Katrina to Diagon Alley as the letter instructed, her parents were confused and frightened. Katrina assured them she could do it by herself and took a look back just before entering the Leaky Cauldron to see her parents and brother giving her worried glances as they stood out in the rain. Katrina didn't know it then, but that memory would be one she would cling to for a long time.

A gracious wizard in the Leaky Cauldron gave her enough wizarding money to buy her belongings and briefly explained what to do before attending to his own magical business.

THE YEARS

THE FIRE: (Year 1)
Katrina's first year was, simply put, the worst year of her life. Between deep homesickness, a lack of friends, and several extremely unfortunate events, she struggled more than many adults do in their entire lives. Though, through it all, Katrina discovered a passion for healing and an interest in dragons and devoted herself into learning as much as she could about the magical world.

There was a fire in the Walker residency March 16, 2019 at approximately 11pm. Although no one knows it, the start of the fire was simply a lit candle. The candle was downstairs, close to a few carboard boxes. When Liam literally jumped into his bed, the resulting shake rattled the candle enough to tip it over the edge of the table and into the boxes. The fire spread fast, speeding through the opened door to the garage. It wasn't long before the fire had overwhelmed the first story.

The fire alarm downstairs was faulty and the alarms didn't go off until the smoke was upstairs. Liam grabbed a stuffed animal and raced down the hallway to escape and exited through the back door. The parents exited out the balcony of their room towards outside and the emergency exit ladder before realizing that Liam hadn't come out where they could see. They raced back in to look for him when the house collapsed in.

The fire department was called by a neighbor about the time that Liam escaped his burning home. However, the fire trucks only came when Liam's parents had already been trapped in the burning home. The efforts of the brave firemen were in vain as the parents had perished. Liam had made it out alive. But now he had nowhere to go.

The story of the fire was quick to spread and there was even a story about it in the newspaper. Little did Liam know, there was someone coming for him from London. He was picked up by the social services for only a few hours before the person arrived.

Neil Spriggs had been a mentor to Katrina and Liam's father. While the kids were toddlers, Neil had been a grandfatherly figure. However, he had fallen ill and hadn't been able to make the trip as often as he would have liked. When Emma Spriggs read the newspaper and saw the article, she knew that it was long overdue that they take care of the kids again. For the next years Liam would stay with rich Spriggs family. He had no way to contact Katrina and also had no way to let her know everything that happened.

One day in late summer, Liam would find that Neil's owl had been delivering letters, even after Neil stopped visiting his old office. Neil was a wizard and Emma was a muggle. It had been Neil who sent the anonymous letter to Katrina back before they had taken in Liam. However, the owl never really visited the kitchen, so their letters to her were never sent.

Neil and Emma Spriggs were supposed to be the children's legal guardians. However, the letters they sent never reached Katrina. Since she had no where to go, Katrina got placed in a Foster Home during her breaks from school. She only stayed there a few times. Once, after her parent’s funeral. And for one day of winter break in her second year. Each day she spent with the Wilobins’ she hated. They were always too nice and always acted like nothing was wrong. Katrina vowed to herself that she would never go back there. She hated the fact that they tried so hard to be perfect parents and replace her old ones that she refused to even think about them. Katrina would rather lie and say she had no home at all than admit that she had a foster home.

THE RECOVERY: (Year 2)
After receiving the news of the fire, Katrina spent the end of her first year in a state of disbelief. Though as her second year rolled around, Katrina started her road to recovery. She fought with night terrors and deep homesickness. Though, through it all, she prevailed. Slowly, Katrina began breaking out of her shell and started to meet new people and create her support system.

Katrina attended the Masked Ball, unknowing of the troubles in wait. Through the extent of that night, everything changed. Katrina had her first real life opportunity to use the spells she'd learned in class and, although she didn't do perfectly, she relearned the power and importance of magic. She came to the aid of a peer who had been wounded and tried to help. Katrina rediscovered her passion for healing and helping others and found that in bad times, she rose to the occasion.

Katrina sent monthly letters, attempting to send them to the person who had notified her of her parent's passing. These letters, unbeknownst to Katrina, were the ones that Liam found the coming summer. Through these letters, Katrina began coping with the reality of the unfortunate night and came to grips with reality for the first time in nearly a year.

Katrina also attended the student organized Blossomball that spring. She made it out with two mosp stinger scars and some PTSD which she struggled with the rest of the year (and the next). Through that night, she reaffirmed her love of healing and started doubting the safety of the school.

As the year came to a close, Katrina spent the summer bouncing around between friend's homes avoiding her foster parents. It was a changing time. By the time Katrina returned to school, she was prepared to face the year.

THE SEEKING: (Year 3)
During the Sorting Ceremony, Katrina's world flipped upside down once more. Liam Walker was alive. Katrina had a very teary and disbelieving reuniting with her brother. She found out more of the truth about the fire and her guardians and where the letters had gone. With that answering of those questions, Katrina's need for answers began.

The night of Halloween, disaster struck once more. Katrina was kidnapped…
Last edited by Katrina Walker on 13 Apr 2021, 15:51, edited 56 times in total.

>Healing Sage | Perfectionist | Charmer || Leader of SHC| Owner of The Kat Shop<

19 Jun 2019, 18:36
RELATIONSHIPS
♥ GRYFFINDOR ♥
The brave
at heart
Reducio
Piérre Marchonné
Close Friend

"There is just something about Piérre that just allows me to be open and laugh again. At this point, we've both saved each other's lives. Although we don't get much of an opportunity to do much together, I don't doubt our friendship at all."
Lamik Fillestar
Old Friend

"I met Lamik through the summer camp first year. I never really got to know him, but he seemed nice enough."
Rafael D'Spacito
Old Friend

"I met Rafael a while back in the Common Room. I guess we connected through the loss we share. I see him off and on in the halls, just nothing very recently."
Wren Caster
Near Stranger

"I don't really remember her too well to be frank. She's the one from that early morning, who needed a bandaid for her foot… right?"
Griseldis Edelhardt
Acquaintance

"We've been around each other enough that I do know her name. But I don't know anything about her, besides that she's a prefect."
Jo Morgan
Old Friend

"We met a few times at assorted events, and on the train once. She seemed nice. But I also haven't seen her around at all for a long time."
Anastasia Beckett
Enemy

"I hate her with every fiber of my being. Not only is she the rudest human I've ever met, but she doesn't even have a conscience. And she will never change, even being kidnapped together didn't soften her for more than a moment."
Ruka Burnett-Tan
Acquaintance

"We met first that one time with Nora and roses, when I learned he had lost his dad. I don't know much more about him, but I hope that he was able to cope better then I did."
Paisley Brown
Near Stranger

"She was the one with me when that girl was chopping off her hair. I thought she was alright, but I don't recall the conversation, there was something about her that made me think that I might need to be wary."
Alan Vanes
Unsure/Possible Friend

"Oh, I know Alan! The prefect with the cat. We've met off and on a few times. Definitely one of the Prefects I am less wary of. I don't know much about him though."
Scarlett Aden
Acquaintance

"Scarlett, oh, I remember her. Another one of my look-alikes. I don't really know her too well, but I think she'd be alright."
Kyle DeRook
It's Complicated
???

"Well… do we have to go there right now? Oh, ok, yeah so… Kyle. I didn't really know him before our, uh, kidnapping. But he saved my life and protected me, so I should think of him better. I don't know, it's just really complicated right now."
───────────────
♥ HUFFLEPUFF ♥
Where they are
just and loyal
Reducio
George Henry
Stranger

"We met at-- uhh… wait was that, no, that was someone else. Wait, who was I talking about?"
Annie Morgan
Near Stranger

"Oh gosh, Annie. She's the prefect I got in trouble by hosting the pillow fort thing. I feel so bad. I really hope she didn't get in too much trouble for that."
Jess Malters
Friend

"There's just something about Jess' presence that is… I don't know… sort of calming. She definitely seems like one of the more dependable of the Hogwarts students. Not to mention how much she helped me after the kidnapping."
Amadea Campbell
Near Stranger

"Amadea… Amadea… oh, that fourth year, right? She was helpful, that's for sure. Definitely one of the nicer upper years."
Callista Lovis
Near Stranger

"The girl from the Room of Requirement with the voila, right? Yeah, she was pretty sweet. Crazy talented."
Maria Dee
Unsure

"She was the one who fell in the fountain that one time with Nora and roses. Maria was also my opponent in my recent duel, an average spellcaster I'd say."
Ami Procoppio
Near Stranger

"She was at the Elephant's Toothpaste, right? And… maybe S.W.A.G.? But I don't know her name."
───────────────
♥ RAVENCLAW ♥
Those of wit
and learning
Reducio
River Dewlight
Friend

"There is something about River that just makes me feel appreciated. We tend to meet each other only in big group events, but I still feel a friendship there. I hope to learn more about her soon though."
Mars T'ien
Possible Friend

"I've run into Mars a few notable times. I don't know anything about them, but they seem alright. They're one of the few people that I consider a friend, or close to one, that doesn't know my story."
Nell Zoldak
Near Stranger

"She's the one I ran into after class one day, right? She was nice… hard to read though."
Melissa Carson
Acquaintance

"Melissa… Melissa… oh, that's the girl that helped me find Boomerang, right?"
Pericles Dralt
Wary

"I dunno, I should probably give him another chance since he means well. But he overheard my singing and then had the audacity to compliment it. Wow, said that way is sort of pathetic on my end… anyway, next?"
Vladimir Athanatos
Wary

"I only really know him through rumors and what I've heard from Bridget. But he doesn't seem like someone I'd want to befriend."
───────────────
♥ SLYTHERIN ♥
Those cunning folk
use any means
Reducio
Bridget Collins
Best Friend

"I met Bridget my first year and through all this time we've stayed close friends. We've been on a few adventures together and have helped each other through really tough times. I am proud to say Bridget is my best friend and I would do anything for her."
Thora Larkston
Friend

"It's sort of complicated. We had a falling out in second year after a magical misunderstanding. Though, I can say now that Thora is my friend. I do think I trust her."
Margo White
Acquaintance

"Well, to be honest, it’s a bit complicated. The first time we met, Margo was sort of rude for no reason. But I guess our more recent interactions made up for it."
Hanako Tone
Annoyance

"Gosh, how can one person have the capacity to be so annoying. But, not only is he rude and annoying, he sprayed me with a water bottle. I mean, who even does that. Ugh, just thinking about Hackasplat has me shuddering."
Flash Holmwood
Acquaintance

"I've met Flash enough times to know his name, but I don't know much about him at all. Besides the fact that he refers to me as Miss Walker unless I say otherwise. Respectful, yes. Trustworthy, I don't know yet."
Opeila Winters
Possible Friend

"We've bumped into one another on enough occasions for me to start to trust her. Between normal interactions and the train, there is definitely more to her than meets the eye."
Nico Shymane
Acquaintance

"Don't really know too much about Nico, besides that she's a prefect. We've talked on a few occasions, maybe once or twice. She does intimidate me a bit though. But she has an adorable Pygmy Puff."
Opeila Winters
Acquaintance

"I met Petal first at the traincrash. I'd vowed to myself that I'd stick with her, but I didn't. I hope she'll forgive me in the future."
Wyatt Starkey
It's Very Complicated

"So, Starkey stepped in when I was… well… not the best moment. He kept me from doing something I would regret later and saw my hurt and volatile side. I don't know what he thinks of me, but he's one of the few that knows almost the whole story."
Adonis Thorn
Mixed Emotions

"I'd just come to the realization that I rather liked Adonis when he, quite frankly, didn't show up to the Valentines errand. I don't know, I think I like him, but it's gotten complicated. Maybe we are just close friends…"
Illowy Magnard
Acquaintance

"She's one of the ones with the spider curse like Bridget. I don’t know her too well, but she seems pretty trustworthy. Not sure why I feel that, but I guess that's a good thing."
Henry Knight
Possible Friend

"I've met Henry several times recently. He seems very relatable, possibly dependable as well. Not super sure yet, but he could easily be a confidant."
───────────────
♥ PROFESSORS ♥
Those staff who encourage
and lead
Reducio
Hjørdis Jensen
Respected

"We haven't really interacted much face to face, but I sent her a Secret Santa gift. She definitely seems like one of the more approachable professors, and has stuck around for longer than most, which is comforting."
Leonardo Chiadovini
Respected

"He defiantly has some standoffish traits, but overall the Professor is one I actually trust. He helped me through that nightmare and I think there is probably more to him than meets the eye."
───────────────
♥ INACTIVE ♥
Those who have left us
still in our hearts forever
Reducio

GRYFFINDOR

Alyssa Warren
Old Friend

"I remember Alyssa from the end of my first year. We met a few times and I sort of thought of her as a friend. But I guess time got away from both of us. I really haven't seen her in a long time."
Euphrasia Millie
Old Friend

"I met her a really long time ago in the dorm. That first night I really talked to someone. She had a nice cat. But I can't quite recall her name."
Maggie Parker
Near Stranger

"I met her once, right? She invited me to that costume party. She hosted it I think? But I don't really recall her name."
Juniper Irving
Near Stranger

"I don't really have a reason for it, but the girl just got on my nerves. One second quiet and eavesdropping and the next, won't stop talking. I don't know, I really should give her another chance, but I haven't seen her again."
Ariana Walker
Near Stranger

"She was one of the ones at the end of year party, right? Oh yeah… definitely. But she was also there when that hurt girl was in the hospital wing, after a fight or something. Seemed all right I guess, haven't seen her around recently."
Cassandra Ledesma
Old Friend

"I really liked Cassandra, she seemed like a really good friend. I'm really disappointed that I haven't seen her around since that one errand."
Kieryn Rodriguez
Near Stranger

"That was the girl from the Ice Cream shop, right? She seemed ok I guess. But there was something about her that was slightly uncanny, the way she could read me. I don't like it."

HUFFLEPUFF

Saskia Nicholson
Old Friend

"I met Saskia through the summer camp first year. She was always nice, although I didn't get to know her too well. I haven't seen her around much, hopefully she's okay."
May Moonstar
Acquaintance

"May is definitely nice. We've talked off and on, running into each other mostly at events and such. I don't really know too much about her though."
Teiki Laurent
Old Acquaintance

"I met Teiki when I dyed a small portion of her hair pink, (it looked pretty great if I do say so myself). Though I really haven't seen her around recently. But she would be someone I would want to be friends with for sure."
Alina Rosier
Near Stranger

"I don't recall her name, but that was the really energetic girl at the popcorn party, right?"
Crystal Jagger
Near Stranger

"That was popcorn party girl-- right?"

RAVENCLAW

Ruthie Greer
Near Stranger

"I don’t really recall her too well. Greer, right? She helped transplant trees. Seemed all right I suppose."
Shauna Starr
Near Stranger

"We cleaned up Professor Bercegeay's office together, right? I feel like she was a part of one of the rumors that was going around school a while back. One of the bad ones…"
Elspeth Gollens
Unsure

"That one time I just collapsed I caused her to have a panic attack. Definitely not one of my brightest moments. But I haven't seen her since then so that's a relief."
Grace Mint
Near Stranger

"That was the Flitterby girl, right? Uh, Mint-- or Rosemary or something like that."
Lana Monet
Near Stranger

"That's the girl that was chopping off her bangs, right? Yeah, not so sure if she likes me or not. Not sure if I even want that anyway though…"
Aoife Lovett
Near Stranger

"I don't really recall her. Oh wait, was she one of the ones that helped find Boomerang I think."

SLYTHERIN

Amy Hayes
Near Stranger

"I never really caught her name. That one time in the Astronomy tower is the only time I've seen her. I hope the support I gave had been at least somewhat helpful."
Roman Kingston
Near Stranger

"We only met once, but for some reason, Roman didn't seem all too bad. Most of the grumpy or aloof people I've met I didn't care for, but he seemed alright. Too bad I haven't seen him since that first meeting."
Amara Dragamior
Despised

"Oh, Interruption. Never learned her name and don't care to either. She's almost as bad as Beckett, and that's saying something. I'm glad I haven't seen her around."

PROFESSORS

Olphie Bercegeay
Wary

"She was one of the old Flying Professors, right? All I know is she didn't know anyone's name and her office was a mess before we cleaned it up."
Cypresse Lian
Respected

"Professor Cy was super cool. I loved her classes and that Elephant's Toothpaste experiment was super cool."
Kateri Karr
Respected

"Professor Karr was one of the only professors I really respected. She helped me more than she knew. I do miss her quite a bit."
THREADS
────────────
Reducio
Sorting Ceremony - Event
September 1
Katrina is sorted into Gryffindor
Thread - Sorrow
March 16
Katrina receives the note of her parents passing and meets Thora Larkston and Margo White who condole her
The Potency of Kindness - Thread
March 16
Thora Larkston and Margo White continue to support Katrina and trouble brews as Katrina leaves
Solo - The Pain That Comes of Mourning
March 21
Katrina attends her parent's funeral and realizes just how horrible her extended family are
Ouch - Thread
April 5
Katrina breaks her arm and Charlotte Cadunt comes to Katrina's aid
Event - Costume Party… In April?
April 16
Katrina is invited to a costume party and attends rather awkwardly
SHC Hunt 1 - Club
June 1
Katrina first Scavenger Hunt for her Club
Solo - Dust and Homework
June 19
Katrina does homework in the library
Unlikely Friendships - Thread
June 21
Katrina meets an aloof Bridget Collins in the library
Thread - A Noisy Entrance
June 22
Katrina meets Alyssa Warren and Euphrasia Millie in her dorm one night
Friends, Finally - Thread
June 23
Katrina meets Alyssa Warren in the library and chats some
Errand - Gardening for Money
June 27
Katrina does some gardening work around the grounds for an errand
If Only - Thread
June 27
Katrina shares her story with Alyssa Warren over a cup of hot coco
Event - Swimming in the Lake
July 1
Katrina enjoys what the lake has to offer
The Summer BBQ - Event
July 1
Katrina enjoys what the BBQ has to offer
Thread - Cabin 'Lakeside'
July 3
Katrina gathers some people to be in her cabin and Lamik Fillestar, Saskia Nicholson, and Thora Larkston find their way into the cabin
An Awkward Mess - Errand
July 16
Katrina works with Thora Larkston to pick up some mess left behind the Blossomball as an Errand
Thread - Reflections
August 12
Katrina talks to Thora Larkston at the lake and reveals that it's a special day for her
Just a Wish - Thread
August 31
Katrina finds Thora Larkston in the Magical Menagerie and fantasizes about pets
Letters - Letters to Liam
September 1
Katrina's letters to Liam every few months
Always in the Last Place You Look - Thread
September 4
Katrina loses Boomerang and ends up meeting two peers
Event - Gryffindor Tea Party
September 8
Katrina meets Piérre Marchonné by spilling tea all over him accidentally
Outsiders - Thread
September 17
Katrina helps Bridget Collins recover after being bullied and establishes the start of a friendship
Letters - Fluffles Correspondence
March 16
Katrina's letters to her guardians over the next few months
Accidental Mishaps - Thread
October 8
Katrina accidentally mistakes Thora Larkston for something evil and does something she can't undo
Thread - Accidents and Anger
October 8
Katrina apologizes repeatedly for hurting Thora Larkston and is still unable to reestablish trust
The Masquerade Ball - Main Story
October 13
Katrina interacts with several friends before being dragged into the chaos, putting out fires and helping a stabbed student
Thread - Wanderings
October 28
Katrina and Bridget have an (not very canon) adventure in the dungeons.
Why Not? - Errand
November 4
Katrina helps dry some herbs for Herbology and gets lost in her memories
Errand - Better Late Than Never
November 7
Katrina partakes in an Errand to help clean up Olphie Bercegeay's office
Letters to Nobody - Thread
December 1
Katrina shares her story with Rafael D'Spacito and finds someone who relates
Thread - Discovered!
December 2
Katrina is interrupted from drawing by Roman Kingston and Juniper Irving before getting lost on the way back
Secrets of the Office - Main Story
December 6
Katrina explores the vacant headmaster's office and has her first clue to the mystery of the school
Thread - Trapped Within
December 11
Katrina gets trapped in the Study Room with Thora Larkston and ends up leaving with a slightly better relationship
Return for Christmas - Thread
December 17
Katrina rides out from Hogwarts to London and meets Jo Morgan on the train
Errand - What to Give?
December 19
Katrina buys and sends her Secret Santa gifts to 'Nora'
Where to Stay - Thread
December 19
Katrina gets a room at the Leaky Cauldron to avoid her foster parents
Pet - A Fluff of Joy
December 27
Katrina adopts Boomerang, her familiar, from the Magical Menagerie
Just a Bit of Shopping - Solo
December 21
Katrina buys some presents for her friends
Solo - Almost Christmas, Time for Gifts
December 21
Katrina wraps gifts and writes letters for her friends in her room in the Leaky Cauldron
The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer - Thread
January 2
Katrina bumps into several people in the Rehearsal Room including Rafael D'Spacito and ends up singing Christmas songs
Thread - Forgiving the Past and Giving Presents
January 6
Katrina gives her Christmas letter and present to Thora Larkston
A Merry Gift-mas - Thread
January 6
Katrina gives her Christmas letter and present to Bridget Collins
Thread - Bumpy Delivery of Letters
January 6
Katrina delivers her Christmas letter to Piérre Marchonné and enjoys some laughter
Christmas Bells are Ringing - Thread
January 6
Katrina gives her Christmas letter to Rafael D'Spacito
Thread - Generosity and Friendship
January 6
Katrina delivers her Christmas letter to Jo Morgan
Pitch of White - Thread
January 6
Katrina gives her Christmas letter to Saskia Nicholson and has a good fright
Thread - Woo's That?
January 9
Katrina meets River Dewlight for the first time in the library
A Very Wet Good Morning - Thread
January 10
Katrina meets Wren Caster one early morning in her dorm
Thread - A Tinge of Teal
January 10
Katrina dyes a few fellow classmates hair for fun after redoing her own
Nothing But a Ghosts Sweet Kiss - Thread
January 11
Katrina runs into a few students in the library
Thread - To Create Something Beautiful
January 12
Katrina loses one of her art pieces and Airlia Winter returns it
Musical Meeting - Thread
January 12
Katrina meets May Moonstar in the Rehearsal Room and leaves, giving May a copy of her sheet music duet
Thread - Starry Night Skies
January 12
Katrina gives some support to Amy Hayes in the Astronomy Tower
The First Snowball Flight of the Season - Thread
January 13
Katrina starts a small snowball fight in the courtyard
Club - Two Flags
January 14
Katrina receives the note of her parents passing and meets Thora Larkston and Margo White who condole her
Here Kitty, Kitty! - Thread
January 28
Katrina loses Boomerang and runs into Hanako Tone and quickly decides she doesn't like him
Thread - That's Not a Spider
January 28
Katrina trips and falls thinking she saw a spider, Rafael D'Spacito comes and makes sure she's alright
An Icy Accident - Thread
January 29
Katrina falls into the lake and is saved by Piérre Marchonné, but that's not all
Thread - Rivalry or Friendship
February 1
On the way to the Hospital Wing in hopes to find some help regarding nightmares, Katrina runs into a girl in need of serious first aid
Valentines Tea - Errand
February 2
Katrina participates in the Valentines day errand
Thread - More Than Just a Sprained Ankle
February 6
Katrina realizes her ankle pain is more than psychosomatic and seeks help
Expedition in Unknown Territories - Solo
February 7
Katrina interacts briefly with some upper years on a mini adventure of her own
Thread - May I Pick Your Mind
February 7
Katrina meets Flash Holmwod and Opeila Winters
Stand Up Taller - Errand
March 4
Katrina works with Ruthie Greer to transplant a few trees as part of an errand
Thread - Of Flitterbys and First Introductions
March 5
Katrina meets Grace Mint and attempts to get a stray Flitterby out of the library
Flames and Arachnids - Thread
March 23
Katrina bonds with Bridget Collins over some harder topics
Thread - Leave Me Alone
March 29
Katrina is interrupted by the rudest girl she's ever met. The fateful introduction of Anastasia Beckett.
Gathering of Many - Thread
April 1
Katrina creates a small gathering/party in the common room in the hopes to make some friends
Club - Out of Range
March 16
Katrina partakes in another SWAG club event
That Wasn't Expected - Thread
April 1
Katrina runs into Anastasia Beckett with a small prank in mind and ends up unconscious
Thread - What Really Happened?
April 8
Katrina Walker finds out about Bridget Collins and Anastasia Beckett's fight and demands answers
It All Started With a Sneeze - Thread
April 13
Katrina has yet another unfortunate interaction with Beckett, leaving her immobilized and missing class
Thread - Elephant's Toothpaste
April 16
Katrina partakes in an experiment of sorts and meets some new peers
Books and Fire Do Not Go Along - Thread
April 20
Katrina meets Adonis Thorn through yet another incident in the library
Thread - The Storm Within
April 22
Katrina deals with true anger for the first time and isn't sure if she made two enemies or two friends
What Comes of Bickering - Thread
April 22
Katrina is harassed by Hackasplat once more
Thread - The Good a Compliment Can Bring
April 23
Katrina finally begins truly mending her and Thora's relationship
Secret Blossom Ball - Main Story
April 24
Katrina enters the Blossomball, leaving on a broom with two mosp scars and a good deal of PTSD
Thread - I'm Fine
April 26
Katrina's stay at the Hospital Wing after the Blossomball
Bed of Roses and Lost Souls - Thread
April 28
Katrina runs into a gathering of people and ends up learning more about her peers
Errand - Embroidery 101
May 3
Katrina does some embroidery to pass the time as a part of an errand
To Thora Larkston - Errand
May 6
Katrina writes a letter to Thora Larkston to clear the air as a part of an errand.
Errand - To Bridget Collins
May 7
Katrina writes a letter to Bridget Collins to reconnect as a part of an errand
To The One Who Seeks - Letters
May 7
Katrina writes an anonymous letter to hopefully help someone in need.
Errand - Ending a Race; Beginning Friendships
May 13
Katrina partakes in a relay race with Jo Morgan and River Dewlight for an errand
A Tangled Mess of Emotions & String - Solo
May 13
Katrina embroiders something for Bridget Collins and reflects
Errand - To River Dewlight
May 13
Katrina writes a letter to River Dewlight talking about her past and thanking her for friendship
Scaly Papery Friends - Errand
March 16
Katrina learns to do origami and meets Cassandra Ledesma
Thread - A Speck of Light in the Dark
May 15
Katrina attempts to enjoy and evening on her own and is interrupted by someone new
Fear Doesn't Just Go Away - Thread
May 16
Katrina is helped through a panic attack by Amadea Campbell
Errand - To NotLiam
May 16
Katrina finally faces some fears in a letter and comes to accept many things through an errand
Help! - Thread
May 21
Katrina stumbles across May Moonstar having fallen from a broom and broken her leg.
Thread - Popcorn Party
May 27
Katrina enjoys some popcorn from a randomly started 'popcorn party' and meets a few new people
Of Ghosts and Secrets - Thread
May 29
Katrina reveals her past to Adonis Thorn and learns a good deal about his
Thread - SHC Invitations
May 29
Katrina starts the Scavenger Hunt Club
Starting to Restart - Thread
May 31
Katrina starts on the path to bettering herself
Thread - Not a Graceful Faller
June 3
Katrina literally runs into Nell Zoldak on the way to class
Green (Tea) Dragons - Errand
June 4
Katrina partakes in another Errand, meeting a few new students along the way
Thread - A Pillow Fort of Epic Proportions
June 8
Katrina sets up a pillow fort in the library and realizes all too late that she accidentally broke school rules
Hardly Strong Enough to Keep Dreaming - Thread
June 9
Katrina ends up receiving some help from a student who relates, Wyatt Starkey
Thread - Coping With it All
June 13
Katrina goes to Professor Karr in hopes to get some insight.
Kat's Journal - Journal
June 15
Katrina's journal that I really need to update…
Thread - Morning Spirit
June 20
Katrina runs into Alan Vanes and Mars T'ien in the Quidditch Pitch on an early morning jog
Change… Maybe for the Better - Thread
June 21
Katrina joins Bridget Collins at her house for a couple weeks
Thread - Playdate
June 24
Katrina brings Boomerang to a pet playdate out on the grounds
Under the Stars - Thread
June 28
The tent which Katrina spends her time in for the Quidditch game
Thread - Packing Up and Moving Out
June 30
Katrina packs up her stuff at the end of her second year and runs into Jo Morgan once more
Start of Summer Scavenger Hunt - Club
June 30
Katrina's second hunt as a part of the Scavenger Hunt Club
Thread - A Sky Full of Stars
June 31
Katrina meets with several students on the last day of school to reflect
Letters to the Unknown - Thread
July 16
Katrina sends an anonymous letter and ends up with a pen pal that she shares almost everything with
Solo - Some Time to Think
July 19
Katrina adopts a new coping strategy-- though not the best one-- At summer camp
Of Exercise and Introductions - Thread
July 21
Katrina meets Jess Malters and gives her a few words of advice
Thread - Oppressive Darkness and Battling Nightmares
July 25
Katrina is awoken by a severe nightmare and Cecily Quinn aids her
A New Home… Again - Solo
August 17
Katrina returns to the Leaky Cauldron to spend one night there
Solo - Something's Missing
August 17
Katrina gets up to her room in the Leaky Cauldron and notices something is missing
When Worlds Collide - Solo
August 17
Katrina spends a short amount of time in Flourish and Blotts reading
Solo - Meeting the Mischievous Me
March 16
Katrina enters WWW and remembers a suppressed part of herself
Shopping Frenzy - Solo
August 17
Katrina goes out shopping in London and buys some things that she really needed
Solo - Needing Ice Cream
August 17
A simple want for ice cream turns into a deep revelation for Katrina
Ice Cream and First Introductions - Thread
August 17
Katrina meets Kieryn Rodriguez in the Ice Cream Parlour
Letter - To My Best Friend
August 17
Katrina sends a letter to Bridget Collins to catch up before she arrives at her house
Reunited - Solo
September 1
Katrina is reunited with her someone she thought was dead.
Errand - Lions Loving Our Pets
September 11
Katrina partakes in an errand to giver Boomerang some extra love
Playing With Fire - Thread
September 13
Katrina and Anastasia Beckett have another interaction, this time Katrina is less scared
Thread - Irrational Decisions
September 23
Katrina steps in on a peer cutting her hair and has to deal with more drama then she had intended
Tarot Card Readings By Alina - Thread
September 27
Katrina has some extra help from Tarot cards making a tough decision
Errand - Of Flags and Friendships
October 1
Katrina participates in another errand with Bridget Collins
Furry Friends and Tensions Rising - Thread
October 3
Katrina runs into Amara Dragamior with Boomerang in her arms
Thread - A Gathering Pride
October 7
Katrina meets her fellow Gryffindor Duelers
The Bond Between Siblings - Solo
October 14
An assortment of small interactions between Liam and Katrina
Thread - Pre-Ball Prep
October 16
Katrina hosts a small prep party for the Ball
The Fall Ball - Main Story
October 16
Katrina's experience at the Fall Ball
Thread - Exactly What You Need
October 17
Katrina enters the Room of Requirement for the first time and meets Henry Knight
Temporary Pain - Thread
October 18
Katrina's grumpy recouping after her failed duel
Main Story - Murder Thread
October 31
Katrina is kidnapped alongside Anastasia Beckett and Kyle DeRook, what follows is a story for the ages
Among the Dust and Darkness, There's Peace - Thread
November 28
Katrina runs into Sapphire Riddle and receives some words of advice
Errand - Holidays in Hogsmeade
December 1
Katrina enjoys an errand with Thora Larkston and Bridget Collins
A Whirlwind of a Winter Break - Solo
December 23
Several solos of Katrina's adventure through her winter break (it is unfinished and I'm not sure if I'll ever get to it, sorry)
Thread - Christmas Gifts From Me to You
Letters
Katrina's letters and gifts to all of her friends
The Guiltily Late Gift - Solo
December 31
Katrina recalls that her gift for the gift exchange errand wasn't completed and finishes it all too late
Main Story - Winterlands
January 3
Katrina is a part of a tragic train crash and does her best to protect as many people as possible
Learning the Skills Required to Survive - Solo
January 11
Katrina practices dueling, swordfighting, and martial arts in the Room of Requirement to better equip herself
Thread - Evening Chatter
January 11
A thread imitating what might happen in the evenings around the dorms
An Unanticipated Audience - Thread
January 23
Katrina's singing is heard by Pericles Dralt and there is subsequent terror
Errand - Sweet Drams, Fellow Insomniacs
January 23
Katrina participates in the sleepover errand in the Astronomy tower but is awoken by a nightmare
Strings - Thread
January 27
Katrina meets Callista Lovis in the Room of Requirement
Thread - An Evening To Remember
February 10
Katrina is invited to the Ballroom by Adonis and acknowledges her feelings
Valentine's Day Errand - Errand
February 14
Katrina's paired with Adonis for the V-day errand, though he's a no-show
Thread - A Very Intended Ambush
March 16
Katrina runs into Hanako Tone yet again and what follows is both amusing and annoying
The Secrets Kept Hidden - Journal
March 18
Katrina starts a journal to keep track of the tragedies of the school
Letter - Serendipity
March 18
Katrina starts another anonymous pen pal letter thread for fun with Everly Charlton
────────────
DATE
Reducio
insert a short little bit here
about the story here or why
there's a plothole *shrug*
insert a short little bit here
about the story here or why
there's a plothole *shrug*
DATE
Reducio
-
YEAR 3
Reducio
Katrina Walker
Year 3
CLASS
COMMENTS
GRADE
Astronomy
"Katrina seems to have a knack with the sky"
O
Charms
"Katrina has shown many improvements this year"
O
Defense Against the Dark Arts
"I would like to see more participation from Katrina"
E
Herbology
"Katrina often seems out of focus"
A
History of Magic
"Katrina’s work ethic is amazing but she seems to not understand several concepts"
A
Potions
"Katrina has show above average aptitude for Potions"
E
Transfiguration
"Katrina is a wonderful student to have in class"
O
Flying
"Katrina’s refusal to fly on a broom has greatly impacted her grades"
P
Ancient Runes
"Katrina put incredible effort into her preformance"
O
Care of Magical Creatures
"Katrina demonstrates her love of animals on a daily basis"
O
Divination
"Katrina has demonstrated an exemplary pupil this year"
O
Muggle Studies
"Katrina quickly puts together concepts and is an exemplary student"
O
Reducio
CLASS
GRADE
Astronomy
O
Charms
O
O
Herbology
O
History of Magic
E
Potions
O
Transfiguration
E
Flying
A
YEAR 2
YEAR 1
Reducio
CLASS
GRADE
Astronomy
E
Charms
P
A
Herbology
A
History of Magic
P
Potions
E
Transfiguration
A
Flying
E
S
H
C
LINKS
Club
Most Recent Hunt
Newsletter
Reducio
CLUB
CLUB
Reducio
Last edited by Katrina Walker on 13 Apr 2021, 16:52, edited 48 times in total.

19 Jun 2019, 18:48
[Image
STATISTICS
♥♥♥
Stamina. 10 • Evasion. 8 • Strength. 3
Wisdom. 11 • Arcane Power. 10 • Accuracy. 9
ITEMS
♥♥♥
Nimbus 1700
SPELLS
♥♥♥
Reducio
first year
Sneezing Hex • Steleus
Eyeglass Repair Charm • Oculus Reparo
Dancing-Feet Spell • Tarantallegra
Mending Charm • Reparo
Levitation Charm • Wingardium Leviosa
Wand-Lighting Charm • Lumos
Wand-Extinguishing Charm • Nox
Locking Charm • Colloportus
Unlocking Charm • Alohomora
Umbrella Spell • Pluvia Velo
Whistle to Watch • Tunc Sibilus
Snail to Teapot • Choclea Bibe
Glass to Sand
Sauce-Making Spell • Condimentum
Matchbox Transformation Spell • Flintifors
Matchstick to Needle • Conmutocus
Untransfiguration • Reparifarge
Green Sparks Charm • Verdimillious
Red Spark Charm • Periculum
Curse of the Bogies • Mucus ad Nauseam
Knockback Jinx • Flipendo
Smokescreen Spell • Fumos
Cleaning Charm • Scourgify
Snowflake-Creating Spell • Nix Facitur
Fire-Making Spell • Incendio
Extinguishing Charm • Extinguo
Four-Point Spell • Point Me
Severing Charm • Diffindo
Softening Charm • Spongify
Packing Charm • Pack
Tickling Charm • Rictusempra

second year
General Counter-Spell • Finite Incantatem
Freezing Charm • Immobulus
Revealing Charm • Revelio
Illegibility Charm • Illegibilus
Slowing Charm • Arresto Momentum
Engorgement Charm • Engorgio
Shrinking Charm • Reducio
Avifors Spell • Avifors
Purple Firecrackers-Conjuration Charm • Violaceous
Color-Changing Charm • Colorvaria
Clothing Color-Changing Charm • Multicorfors
Hair Color-Changing Charm • Crinus Muto
Squiggle Quill Spell • Vermiculafors
Gluing Spell • Epoximise
Hardening Charm • Duro
Blindfolding Spell • Obscuro
Tongue-Tying Spell • Mimblewimble
Disarming Charm • Expelliarmus
Bluebell Flames • Caeruleus Inflamarae
Hot-Air Charm • Aer Calidus
Sun-Light Charm • Lumos Solem
Weather-modifying Charm • Metelojinx
Weather-modifying Countercharm • Meteolojinx Recanto
Weather-modifying Charm Variant • Meteolojinx
Atmospheric Charm • Caelum Muto
Blue Sparks Charm • Caerulimillious
Fire-Making Spell • Incendio Duo
Slug-Vomiting Charm • Slugulus Eructo
Flower-Conjuring Spell • Orchideous
Slippery-Jinx • Lubricus
Paper Mending Charm • Papyrus Reparo
Ascension Spell • Alarte Ascendare
Descension Spell • Descendo

third year

Bandaging Charm • Ferula
Wind Jinx • Ventus
Wand-Lighting Charm Duo • Lumos Duo
Radiant Wand-Lighting Charm • Lumos Maxima
Healing Charm • Reparifors
Guinea Fowl to Guinea Pig • Avum Porcus
Porcupine [or Hedgehog] to Pincushion • Hystrifors
Teapot to Gerbil • Jerbollam
Teapot to Rat • Ratollam
Teapot to Ferret • Migaleollam
Teapot to Tortoise • Terachelys
Teacup to Tortoise • Tazachelys
Boggart-Banishing Spell • Riddikulus
Freezing Spell • Glacius
Spider Conjuration Spell • Arachnos
Cheering Charm • Serenate
Bravery Charm • Animosus
Gripping Charm • Inhaeresco
POTIONS
♥♥♥
Reducio
first year
Antidote to Common Poisons
Antidote to Uncommon Poisons
Babbling Beverage
Bruise Removal Paste
Burn Healing Paste
Confusing Concoction
Cure for Boils
Dizziness Draught
Dogbreath Potion
Forgetfulness Potion
Herbicide Potion
Muffling Draught
Pompion Potion

second year
Anti-Paralysis Potion
Black Fire Potion
Drowsiness Draught
Murtlap Essence
Pepperup Potion
Sleeping Draught
Valerian Sprigs

third year
Grand Pepperup Potion
Revive Potion

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

5 Feb 2020, 00:30

BASIC INFO
──
SCHOOL
-
HOUSE
-
YEAR
-
RACE
-
Reducio
APPEARANCE
Reducio
PERSONALITY
Reducio
BACKSTORY
ID
FULL|NAME____________
stuff
DOB____________
stuff
NATIONALITY
stuff
RESIDENCE
stuff
BLOOD
stuff
GUARDIAN
stuff
-

-
STATS
sta -
eva -
str -
wis -
arc -
acc -
ABILITIES
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
-

-
Last edited by Katrina Walker on 4 May 2021, 17:22, edited 16 times in total.

5 Feb 2020, 00:30
what's this?

i have requested plenty of art, do art, and have a shop that produces art. now, that's a lot of art. so, I decided, why not have a place dedicated to art, so here you go!
─────────────────────────────────────
KAT SHOP ART
Reducio
PERSONAL ART
Reducio
ART BY OTHERS
Reducio
─────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Katrina Walker on 13 Apr 2021, 16:08, edited 26 times in total.

15 Jan 2021, 16:24

I
N
F
O
─────────────────────
ESTIMATED REPLY SPEED
5 days
ESTIMATED KAT SHOP WAIT TIME
14 days
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
BIO
Reducio
─────────────────────
I
N
F
O
I
N
F
O
─────────────────────
TO DO LIST
Reducio
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
KAT SHOP

SHC

LAST RPG REQUEST
─────────────────────
L
I
N
K
S
Last edited by Katrina Walker on 4 May 2021, 16:50, edited 2 times in total.

12 Apr 2021, 22:31
Hello again roamer of the realm of encyclopedias! I am happy to see you! As of the beginning of April, my ency has reached the bare minimum and is soaring beyond that. We only have a few remaining posts to get up and I am happy to say that I am immensely proud of my Encyclopedia. Between the awe inspiring coding of Everly Charlton and hours of work, the above has been carefully created to meet any need you may have regarding Katrina. There are still several posts that I have to fill in still, but that will all be done shortly. I'd love to hear any feedback, especially since a lot of my ideas are pretty unconventional compared to most encyclopedias. Come again soon!
Things that I promise I will give a home soon but am busy so it'll be a while but I wanted to get out there:
Kat vs Boggart
Reducio
TW: Bl**d, death, house fire (non-descriptive but I still wanted to warn <3 )

Date: 3/12/21

Boggarts.

Katrina knew her stuff for the most part. She read Syllabus’, played attention in class, always completed assignments, stayed fairly on top of her work, was even a dueller. But out of everything she had learned, there were only a few creatures she was really, truly afraid of, even in concept. Of course, coming face to face with a large overgrown bug that had a sharp and very long poisonous stinger did mean Katrina was afraid of mosps. But she hadn’t been afraid of the concept of them. She was afraid of the concept of Boggarts.

How could someone face their deepest, darkest fear? How was that even possible? How did someone even know what their deepest darkest fear was? How could someone combat it? Make it silly of all things? It’s a fear, not a worry or a concern. A fear.

Katrina didn’t let it show the duration of the lesson. She stayed quiet, took notes, listened intently. There were a few other students that seemed slightly perturbed, but none looked nearly as utterly panicked as Katrina felt. Then again, the majority of the students excelled at emotion suppression (certainly not a good thing, but it’s true), but wouldn’t someone break down before she did so she could have an excuse to leave and not face the boggart?

Katrina liked to think that if the boggart really was too scary for students to face that it would be a lesson taught in later years. They should only teach things that at least most students were capable of. But there had been fires. Her own kidnapping. Mosp attacks. Enchanted dolls. Train crashes. No 13 year old should be completely capable of dealing with any of those, yet Katrina had experienced all of those.

The thing was, Katrina didn’t know what of all of that was actually her deepest darkest fear. Loosing her parents? She already had. Seeing her friends hurt? Seen, that too. Being forced to hurt someone else? Well, she had signed up for duelling, hadn’t she? Heights used to be her biggest fear, but now they weren’t completely intolerable. What about fire? Choosing to duel with that had mostly eliminated that fear.

One by one, students faced their fears. Spiders to glitter. Snakes to noodles. Fire to tomato soup. Threatening adult figures suddenly dressed up in silly clothes. Skeletons coming to life and dancing about. Some fears seemed more realistic than others, but each was transformed into less frightening things, some students giggling at the transformations. A few students struggled, clearly affected by what they saw, but over all, no one really broke down. And all the while, Katrina’s anxiety grew.

At last, the person in front of her had conquered their fear, the boggart struggling and looking for a new prey. The amorphous blob seemed to turn its head at Katrina, sizing her up, reading her deepest and darkest fear. It began to take shape. Among the black particles of the boggart, Katrina could see flames, mosps, brooms, hints of her fears that she wasn’t sure she was imagining or that were actually there. In less than a second, the Boggart had formed.

A young boy lay on the ground. He was bleeding out of a wound Katrina couldn’t see. It was evident that he was on the brink of death, chest only slightly raising with each breath. Katrina simply couldn’t process what she was seeing. The boy’s hazy eyes made contact with hers, his mouth formed the words “Why did you leave me?” There was no sound. It may have been silent or Katrina may have been so terrified she couldn’t hear. But the message was clear. Liam, the boy, died silently. His lifeless body on the ground before Katrina. She couldn’t save him. Her brother, her closest friend, he was dead.

A quiet whimper escaped Katrina. Those were the first words Liam had said after Katrina had been rescued from her kidnapping. The words that haunted her dreams. Sometimes they were said to Katrina watching her childhood home burn in her nightmares. Other times, they were said from a werewolf with the voice of Liam. But they had never been from Liam’s dying body. This was so much worse than she could have imagined.

It’s not real, it’s not real. It’s fake. It has to be. Liam is fine. It’s not your fault,” Katrina quietly whispered to herself, trying to snap herself out of it. “Riddikulus!” Katrina’s voice cracked in the middle of her incantation. Instead of the boggart becoming some laughable thing, it transformed into something worse. Katrina’s parents, dead. Their bodies burnt and hardly distinguishable. Flash Bridget’s body replaced her parents. “NO!” Katrina cried out in anguish at the last one. She couldn’t lose her best friend. She couldn’t.

The last time, the Boggart returned to Liam. Katrina’s eyes were watering, pulse swift, head throbbing. The students who had watched this far either entranced, annoyed, revolted, concerned or something of the sort. Katrina could tell that the Professor was about to have someone else go. “Riddikulus!” Katrina cast it again, this time more determined than the last. Just get this over with. Liam sat up and started laughing, wiping off the ‘blood’ which was now evident that it was simply prop blood, not caused by any injury. Liam winked and the Boggart whisked away. No one in the class laughed, at least that Katrina heard.

Katrina stumbled to her desk, the person behind her having a go at the Boggart. She buried her head in her shaky hands, closing her eyes and avoiding any contact with anyone. Those lifeless bodies. Those closest to her. Her brother. Her parents. Her closest friend. She simply couldn’t bear it. Though she knew it was fake, the images would continue to haunt her.
Katrina's Journal
Reducio
IC Description:
The journal isn't easy to find. In fact, none but those who practically live in the library would even come close to coming upon it. The person who put it there waited for days to find the least frequented part of the library. The books are nondescript and hold no promises of intrigue, the dust lies heavier, and there is nothing of interest around. The one who hid the journal slid the ladder over and slipped the journal far in the back of the shelf. Behind the books, in the corner, perfectly out of view. It would be a miracle if anyone found it.

The journal didn't look like anything of interest. The outside was old leather, matching those of the rest of the books around it. Worn pages, almost yellowed paper, no words on the front or the side. A simple deterrent of the young wix who may have stumbled upon it. The first pages are taken from a different book, descriptions in an old Arabian script. The rest of the pages hold no promises when flipped through.

Though there is more to it than meets the eye. And it was the hiders' hope that nothing within it would come to light just yet. Musings, recordings, drawings, learnings. Someone was compiling information. Starting the desperate quest for answers. There would be no names in the book, references, perhaps, codenames even, but no inkling to who or what wrote the journal.
OOC Description:
Hello dear reader! Thank you for finding this journal in whatever state you may have. It is my wish for this journal to not be read IC. This may change with some OOC conversing, but until then, please abide by this wish. I'd previously had a journal in Katrina's common room, but then only a fraction of the population could read it! I figured this may be a suitable option instead. As the following pages will include many things not known to the greater population of the IC school, I ask that you not have your character find this journal just yet. I have put immense time into the following so please enjoy the following pages, all written IC. Thank you for the time you've taken to read this!

I should be posting fairly frequently to full the coming pages. If you are interested in my character's story, random gossip and events at the school, or just plain randomness, I recommend subscribing. Either way, enjoy the read!

Page 1
A Record-Keeper's Introduction
ic date written: Feburary 1

I suppose any more precautions I take will have nothing to deter you, would they? One can try to hide something as cleverly as possible, but when it comes down to it, there isn't much we can to do change fate. I plead you, return this book to where you found it. I won't lie, the coming pages will be interesting, but the things collected here aren't meant to be seen with eyes other than mine. There are truths in the coming pages that are hard to hear, troubling topics from eye-witnesses, as much data as I can compile and my conclusions drawn from the facts. Sometimes it will be messy, distracted writing, incoherent perhaps. This journal is simply meant to be a physical collection of what I have found thus far. I will take the book on occasion, not by any recognizable timeline, to write in new pages, but I will return it here. There is no other place in the castle which I feel safe leaving this. But it is a disappointment that you have found it.
~~~

I have had a feeling that this school isn't safe. Ever since the students arrive each year, it seems that things get worse. Attacks from creatures, dangerous students, and an ever encompassing sense of eeriness. We become numb to it so fast. Many students pass it off as being in an old castle, others ignore it, but from what I have heard, we all feel it. Something is just off. This year, I decided it was well enough time to come to the root of the problem. Compile what I know and what I can learn from others and draw some sort of conclusion.

I am the Record Keeper. This is my pen name. When I refer to myself, I shall say Record Keeper. That is what I am doing after all, isn't it. Keeping a record of everything that has happened. You should never discover my identity, name, age, or affiliation to my school through this journal. And you shall never discover anything about anyone else I write about either. That is the point. Total anonymity. Just facts and the conclusions I've drawn. Besides you, dear reader, no one else knows my project. I have gone to great lengths to hide what I've been doing. There are enough students in the castle who are interviewing or always talking about troubling topics that I can go virtually unnoticed with what I'm doing. I intend to keep it that way. Not even those I am closest to know about this. So now, it is between you and me, dear reader.

Each page shall have a sort of title, whether that be like a chapter title of a book, a quote of such, a description of what lies ahead. Mostly for my sanity, but perhaps for yours as well. I intend on collecting all manner of information in the coming pages, so let me warn you that random things will be a common occurrence. Anyway, enough stalling. Lets get into it, shall we?
Page 1
Suspicious Events
ic date written: Feburary 1

Specific Events:
Missing headmaster- Early December 2019 - (Believe it has been concluded)
The Masquerade Ball - October 13, 2019 - Half Giants, Fires, Stabbings (2), Candy crazed/cursed student
Spider Attack in Slytherin Commons - Febuary 2019 - Spiders who's bite result in uncurable black scars
Secret Blossomball - April 24, 2020 - Mosp attack (concluded, mosps came simply for large amounts of flowers)
Fight Club before summer camp - July, 2020 - A fight club for information resulting in a death
The Fall Ball - October 16, 2020 - Enchanted Dolls
Kidnapping in Forbidden Forest - October 31, 2020 - Three students kidnapped and recovered
Train Crash - January 3, 2021 - Caboose of Hogwarts Express blown out by several cowboys for 'SCAR'
Dungeon Escapade - Febuary 17, 2021 - Many students investigate dungeons
These are the events I know of more specifically with dates. There is not much connection between them. Something bad seems to happen every month or so and seem to be comprised mostly of one house each time with little exceptions. Not enough correlation between every single one to be certain of anything just yet.

~~~

Suspcious Events:
Hags are living in the castle
There are enchanted dolls of some sort
Tainted candy (last fall, not sure if it's still applicable)
Something about House Elves
Several students missing for years on end then returning
Spiders who's bites are poisonous and without cure
The death of a student
Fires in Hufflepuff Common Room
Roses cursed to set people on fire
Cowboy characters working for 'SCAR'
Most of these things I only know of from hearing around the castle and some seem more vague and unimportant than others, but it is all worth writing down. Hopefully I can find more connections between these events. All I know is there are far too many coincidences at this point for it all to be random.
Katrina Sorting
Reducio
Rewritten Sorting:

Everything happened so fast. One minute, Katrina was a normal girl, living her life normally with her parents and brother at her home, and the next she was standing in a mob of equally anxious First Years in a school of magic waiting to get sorted into a 'house'. There was a level of hesitation that continued to rise up in her, was she ready? She was still that normal girl, she wasn't a witch about to learn magic, she was just a normal girl! They couldn't kick her out if she wasn't good enough, if she didn't meet their standards, right?

One by one, by last name, students were called forward. A worn down lumpy old hat was fitted onto each students' head. Most people had a moment with the hat before it would shout out a word, other times the word was called out instantly, or other times it would take a good deal of time. Katrina started to put together what the words were. Gryffindor, for those who were courageous and defiant. Slytherin, for those who were cunning and ambitious. Hufflepuff, for those who were kind and humble. Ravenclaw, for those who were witty and knowledgeable.

Katrina was super determined to meet her goals. It didn't really matter what was in the way. Those sort of seemed like Slytherin traits. She was also fairly protective and nice, which sounded fairly Hufflepuff. But she was also pretty knowledgeable which was Ravenclaw. She wasn't so brave so Gryffindor could be crossed off. But her knowledge only came from books not from herself, so that wasn't very Ravenclaw, more Slytherin. But she wasn't always accepting or loyal so Hufflepuff didn't really sound like her. That only left Slytherin.

As less and less students remained, Katrina wondered what it was they were supposed to do. Just sit there? Katrina felt worry rise up in her more. She was trembling oh so slightly and felt sticky with sweat.

"Walker, Katrina"

At her name, Katrina stepped out of the few people left. Having her name so far at the end of the alphabet wasn't such a great thing after all because she'd had all this time to overthink it. The anticipation in the room was almost tangible, had it been like this for everyone? How awful. She sat down in the seat and swallowed, avoiding everyone's gaze.

The brown hat was slipped on her face. Covering her eyes and onto the bridge of her nose.

Hmm, I see… you are very determined… slightly cunning too I see. Kind and respecting too. I also see intelligence. A hard one to sort aren't you? But there is something so strong. Protective and courageous, though it has not yet budded. But it is there, clear as day, I know the house for you

GRYFFINDOR!

'Not yet budded'? What's that supposed to mean? Katrina stumbled to the table of red lions who were yelling and cheering. But she wasn't brave! She was anything but brave. But the cheers of the Gryffindors, 'Walker, Walker!' they were so loud and rambunctious and welcoming. Maybe this was for the best, maybe she was supposed to be a Gryffindor. Maybe it all would work out.

Past Sorting:

Katrina followed the rest of the first years into a grand hall. She wondered if she was ready, could they kick her out if she wasn’t good enough? What if they told her that she wasn’t magical enough? One by one students were called forward and had a dilapidated brown hat shoved onto their head. After a while it would scream out a house. Either Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw.

Katrina wondered if she was supposed to do anything. She already knew it could talk, since it sang earlier.

Soon there were only a few people left. Katrina started to shiver and she could feel sweat beads roll down her back. Sometimes the hat would scream as soon as the hat touched the persons head, other times it would take a minute to decide.

“Walker, Katrina”

Katrina slinked to the front and the hat fell in front of her eyes and onto the bridge of her nose.

Hmm, I see... cunning... slightly determined. But Slytherin is not for you... you are intelligent and loyal... I know now. You show signs of bravery and you are chivalrous!

Gryffindor!

Katrina thought she would be Slytherin, she showed all of the traits. Katrina stumbled to the Gryffindor table in wonder. They chanted her name: “Walker, Walker!” She had never felt like she belonged so much in her life. She was sure this year would be the best!

Amortentia & Polyjuice WIP
Reducio

21 Jun 2022, 20:41
TESTING CODING THIS ISN"T ACCURATE !!!! JUST TESTING CODINGGGG

Iris Fields Trunk
Statistics
Stamina: 10
Evasion: 10
Strength: 10
Wisdom: 8
Arcane Power: 6
Accuracy: 12
Abilities
Sixth Sense
Martial Artist
Lovely Creature
Evasive Maneuvers
Paragon of Health
Reducio
ABILITY APPLICATIONS
Ilvermorney Broom Racer
Last Updated 6/21/22